tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
investigator
anomalous cowherd
enemyofNWO
mudra
JesterTerrestrial
malletzky
Carol
TRANCOSO
solent
Mercuriel
ClearWater
newel
16 posters

godlikeproductions.com drama - did Trinity sell out?

newel
    newel

godlikeproductions.com drama - did Trinity sell out? Empty godlikeproductions.com drama - did Trinity sell out?

Post  newel Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Right now the website is down with this notice:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/

at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great?

when you put the life of my friends and family at risk.

I will not allow this website to cause my friends and family to live in fear

you won

hope you are happy

the last light of the world has been extinguished
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

godlikeproductions.com drama - did Trinity sell out? Empty Re: godlikeproductions.com drama - did Trinity sell out?

Post  ClearWater Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Hmm...very odd.

A nice message they've left though...
    The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

godlikeproductions.com drama - did Trinity sell out? Empty Re: godlikeproductions.com drama - did Trinity sell out?

Post  Mercuriel Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:57 pm

And so the Mantle passes on eh ?

Blink

That is if Its definite and not a ruse...

Heh heh

You see - In My experience so far with GLP - This would be - Shutdown Number 2 - Shutdown Number 1 having been over the "Stevie" Incident...

Crazy Happy

Tavistock - Tavistock...

The Prophet is a Stranger in Their own Land...

Musical

Last edited by Mercuriel on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the 1st "n" to "incident" My post.)

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Tavistock indeed Wink But the news hit there quicker than any place else Wink
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:45 pm

This is from ATS...

[Site Op] Trinity had a large thread about reporting members of some "OMEGANet" group... supposedly he was going to press charges against its "leader".

If You Have Been Involved With Omega And His Internet Gang Stalking Activities...

I'm giving you one week to turn on him and join the other 4 individuals who have provided me with signed statements, screen shots, and other evidence regarding his actions in order to avoid being prosecuted along with him.

The libel, defamation of character, criminal stalking and harassment that has been going on for YEARS at this mans direction ends HERE...

If you got sucked in to his B.S. games and didn't realize the level that this is about to go to, now is your only opportunity to do the right thing and avoid prosecution.

HE is going to be prosecuted.

YOU still have a chance to get on the right side of this thing..

You can email me at trinity@godlikeproductions.com with the word OMEGA in the subject line if you do not wish to reveal yourself publicly here. Make sure you put the word OMEGA in the subject or I will most likely miss your email.

This offer is open to ANYONE, no matter what you may think I think of you. If you get on the right side of this thing I guarantee you immunity from prosecution.

Also, even if you were not involved and can provide any useful evidence in this situation it would be most appreciated.

If you are a victim of Omega and his group of internet stalkers and would like to participate in the prosecution of him and the other individuals who do not join us please email me and get on board.

nb: Omeganet was a tongue in cheek yahoo group that supposedly a place for friends of Omega (an East Texan Survivalist expert with a lot of guns) to gather in the event GLP ever got took down. He was a MOD at GLP once, there was a fallout in 2008 and he was never heard of again until it was revealed one of his new Mod's was a plant by Omega.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Well I'll be jiggered. GLP not there. Where will I go for my dose of doom? CNN? Fox News? This is tragic. Unless it is a ruse. Being a conspiracy forum I'm opting for the ruse. Hey merc.. do you think we should go have GLP or just let it lay?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:43 pm

When an Animal looks dead - Best to wait for the Flies to gather before appproaching the Carcass...

-//-

When Its down for a Month - Maybe - But You know what ? Can anyone say ;

"Mass Disappearing" or Exodus ?

Time to go down to the Bunkers perhaps ?

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 am

They probably just want to watch the Super Bowl.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 am

Should we now expect a kind of inflow from new members?
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 am

malletzky wrote:Should we now expect a kind of inflow from new members?

I don't think so. Many are already gathered at a made in China clone of the website where this Omega TRANCOSO talked about is a leader: lunaticoutpost.com

They are probably craving for the traffic so the ads on their clone can start to generate substantial revenues. If they are just not aware of the money potential, they're about to find out!

Others are at ATS.

If the owner of GLP simply gave up on his site, then for the sake of money, he would keep it opened until he sells. There's a lot of money involved. Used wisely, those ads can easily generate several hundreds dollars per day with the visitors GLP has. You don't want to lose those visitors by keeping the site closed too long.

My guess is that the owner is really having a bad day and he does not care about the losses.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:31 am

metaw3 wrote:
    malletzky wrote:Should we now expect a kind of inflow from new members?

I don't think so. Many are already gathered at a made in China clone of the website where this Omega TRANCOSO talked about is a leader: lunaticoutpost.com

They are probably craving for the traffic so the ads on their clone can start to generate substantial revenues. If they are just not aware of the money potential, they're about to find out!

Others are at ATS.

If the owner of GLP simply gave up on his site, then for the sake of money, he would keep it opened until he sells. There's a lot of money involved. Used wisely, those ads can easily generate several hundreds dollars per day with the visitors GLP has. You don't want to lose those visitors by keeping the site closed too long.

My guess is that the owner is really having a bad day and he does not care about the losses.

Thanks a lot for your clarification Thubs Up
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:35 am

Hmmmmmm...

Guess What!!!

SOMETHING'S GOING ON!!!

Maybe they will launch god like productions 2 and make it invite only! Adv2
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 am

RIP godlikeproductions.com You Did What You Could

ALERT - GLP HAS GONE DOWN

I don't think this is the 1st shut-down for GLP...hmmmmmm. Don't quote me bc I'm on info overload--but it seems it was shut down once during 08-09.....

But, I like your thinking* Time to BE Real right now! Time is short--that is the info I am getting--time is short--pay attention! Tell someone even if they don't want to know! LOL Namaste`
    TuesdayisGone08 5 minutes ago
    TuesdayisGone08 5 minutes ago

i think your viewers take all of this info seriously maybe they dont want to be saved, the truck drivers you were referring to, they're getting loads of money and that's what matters to them, do you really think they care about the majority? hell no! and even if they stay at the surface when all of this happens will you be able to identify them? so it doesnt make any real difference if they spit out what they know or not.. bottomline, nobody seems to care anymore we are all gonna die anyway.
    tinytonyX 20 minutes ago
    tinytonyX 20 minutes ago

The people over at amkon are receiving most of the refugees.
    trlckykid 22 minutes ago
    trlckykid 22 minutes ago

I loved the whole video...they better figure out who are their real friends FAST!!!
    TheNwobuster 4 hours ago
    TheNwobuster 4 hours ago

Obviously GLP was a shill operation. But it was entertaining and now and then people posted who knew what was going on, & if you had discernment you could find good opinions / info amongst all the moslem bashing & shilling. Hope it comes back soon, it was kind of lighthearted thanks to the doomtards :)
    StrategistBlain 4 hours ago
    StrategistBlain 4 hours ago

You really have a power in your voice and attitude I dint see before...Great going...
    Jovomusic 4 hours ago
    Jovomusic 4 hours ago

The thing is that people are discovering what the REAL issues that matter are, and the others are FORCED to cover these or else shut down, or fake a shut down because at least they can scream "I'm being persecuted because I now get no attention because ppl realize I don't cover REAL issues that matter", hoping to reignite ppl's curiosity or create some noise and sympathy and drag some of the weak-minded ppl back in their net of confusion and distraction and inconsequential and endless debates..
    fitzgeraldmistral 6 hours ago
    fitzgeraldmistral 6 hours ago

@fitzgeraldmistral Based on the success of GLP, getting more traffic was not an issue, that board was hopping. And they are one of the few places I could post a spiritual related video and it was let stand without being culled. And what is a real issue. So for example, if you were to spiritually side step upcoming earth changes, then you do not need survivalism information, so the real issue can change for each persons path.
    soulplayorb 6 hours ago
    soulplayorb 6 hours ago

This is how they work

"Anonymous Cowards" are allowed to post, meaning if you are a person wanting to blow a lid off something you would. Because you would be "Anonymous" obviously they'll know your ip.

Second, it was a springboard for cointelpro to come and to generate hits and clicks for disinfo.

That site had shill operation written all over it

22CaliberHitters 7 hours ago

GLP was not a part of the government??? You for real???

GLP was a Tavistock operation start to finish. Go and do some research with these two terms and see the mountains of evidence for yourself.

GLP = censorship heaven + Tavistock operation
    supermaucat 7 hours ago
    supermaucat 7 hours ago

Godlikeproductions was a cointelpro operation, they got exposed and got scared and today they decided to shut down

Censoring comments
    NibiruNetwork 8 hours ago

We can make new forum at The Conspiracy Network
    This has been flagged as spam show hide
    Not Spam

will not let me post

lmao That Website was very interesting. I went to my laptop today to find out that I was banned.... For no good reason because I rarely ever post, just lurk. I guess I need another conspiracy site

lXlPringleslXl 8 hours ago
    lXlPringleslXl 8 hours ago

But I will say, you make great arguments for end times, but in the end its all one big GLP effect, I'm sure you've heard that term before. Even you are betting March is not the date. How could anyone really predict when the pole shift will happen. Its just too difficult.
    shaq786 8 hours ago
    shaq786 8 hours ago

They stopped us because the site had more about God on it.. Spirituality is coming out... and soon the time is near.. God is coming.. and they will all see.. the time is sooooo near..
    RemyRemaq 11 hours ago
    RemyRemaq 11 hours ago

Damn man GLP was the spot man.. Why would they do that.. I guess they are speaking the truth and the truth cannot be stopped..
    RemyRemaq 11 hours ago
    RemyRemaq 11 hours ago

Trinity is FULL of BS. Godlikeproductions WILL be back up again. Dont listen to that racist religitard Trinity.
    shaq786 11 hours ago
    shaq786 11 hours ago

@shaq786 However it is not up now. Why was it taken down, any ideas?
    soulplayorb 11 hours ago
    soulplayorb 11 hours ago

@soulplayorb Soul...its all a bunch of marketing...Trinity took the site down before too in previous years for the whole day. And those were for some dumb reasons dealing with politics in the white house. The fact that he puts up all this hate propoganda on Muslims in Egypt and is pushing his Christian religion is a red flag for me. Give him a few days when he notices how badly he is loosing revenue from Ads and such, that he will gladly turn the site back on lol.
    shaq786 8 hours ago
    shaq786 8 hours ago

they want after art bell and now hes gone
    wtf4688 11 hours ago
    wtf4688 11 hours ago

@wtf4688 That seemed strange to me, do you know what happened? I know he cut official ties, and when George Knapp was asked about it, he sort of glossed it over.
    soulplayorb 11 hours ago
    soulplayorb 11 hours ago

@soulplayorb i think he left because it had somthing to do with the government .. somthing about the gov,, threatening him about a show he did with a ex military captain that was telling art about the gov,, and area 51 when is was deing and had to tell art the truth before he passed on, and he had nothing to lose now that hes was on hes death bed
    wtf4688 8 hours ago
    wtf4688 8 hours ago

This is the time to be especially observant of what is going on around you. Since you can't depend on anybody else for a warning, eyes open.
    warpcrafter 12 hours ago
    warpcrafter 12 hours ago

@warpcrafter Man, you got that right. In past two hours, truck acted up, almost did not see a guy in crosswalk, truck stalled in middle of traffic in snow and slipper roads, and I had to push truck off road, and I get home and 5 minutes later my son sends me a text reminding me I need to get a room and another place to say. It however shows me who is plugged into the matrix. Thanks for the advice.
    soulplayorb 11 hours ago
    soulplayorb 11 hours ago

Dude Godlikeproduction IS the government. Its all run from Edwards AFB FACT.
    stephensonmark 12 hours ago
    stephensonmark 12 hours ago

@stephensonmark Scary thought, but it that is the case why would they be so concerned and shut down a good chance of disinformation?
    soulplayorb 11 hours ago
    soulplayorb 11 hours ago

Well said!! You Got that ATS owner Mr. Springer!!! I TOLD YOU SO?

GIANT SPACE SHIP HEADING TOWARDS EARTH? remember?
    luisnitro91 12 hours ago
    luisnitro91 12 hours ago

The more things change... The more they stay the same.

He who laughs last... laughs longest.
    preacherZer0 12 hours ago

bloody new zeitgeist got removed when the views reached a million.. a new video is now posted again..
    chiggazzz 12 hours ago
    chiggazzz 12 hours ago

@chiggazzz That pisses off a person eh? Same here, one day I lost over 25,000 channel views, so really the whole thing is rigged. It is just so hard to believe that they would monkey with something so small like channel views and stuff.
    soulplayorb 12 hours ago
    soulplayorb 12 hours ago

@soulplayorb amen, anything to keep the truth from the people the greedy bastards. i hope they all get stuck in the 3 dimensional world and XXXX themselves in karma.
    chiggazzz 11 hours ago
    chiggazzz 11 hours ago

what the hell stay safe man..
    chiggazzz 13 hours ago
    chiggazzz 13 hours ago

lunatic outpost.... may as well go there while or now that GLP is down.
    glander2002 13 hours ago
    glander2002 13 hours ago

@glander2002 Damn, I thought Earth was the lunatic outpost, how did I get my directions mixed up? Ergh.
    soulplayorb 13 hours ago
    soulplayorb 13 hours ago

Perhaps it's time for a little revolution?! Thank you for sharing, by the way! XXXX is going down!
    joonipuur 13 hours ago
    joonipuur 13 hours ago

People are awakening at God speed. Thanks to people like you. Lyndon Larouche is gaining ground politically also, finally, to put a stop to earthly silliness. Its so funny how people are finally listening to those they once laughed at. Peace
    sallyos06460 13 hours ago
    sallyos06460 13 hours ago

The info for mar 15 2011 is diss INFO ! For the propaganda machine to work ,It has to Make a FAKE-fact then A JOKE then make IT STUPID, Then when it is in everyones face the majority of the people wont see it!

LIES are believable today the truth is a fantasy most people brush off as lies!
    sealhunter5 13 hours ago
    sealhunter5 13 hours ago

@sealhunter5 This is possible for sure.
    soulplayorb 13 hours ago
    soulplayorb 13 hours ago

Krupp is one of the original 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati, they don't miss twice, be very careful !! God Be with you !!!!!!!
    stephenafetter 13 hours ago
    stephenafetter 13 hours ago

@stephenafetter OMG. Really? That is so strange. I go to put it in the package, and I sit there and think, what should I call this, and I get KRUPP! I do not think they wanted to kill me, they just would prefer to be the one they want to speak with. :-) Maybe I picked up on something there.
    soulplayorb 13 hours ago
    soulplayorb 13 hours ago

comeback GLP!!!!
    dustan12 14 hours ago
    dustan12 14 hours ago

Take care my friend.
    fireriver29 14 hours ago
    fireriver29 14 hours ago

Its true man , C2C sold out... but I have no idea whats going on with GLP.
    TheCodyverse 14 hours ago
    TheCodyverse 14 hours ago

I agree. Something don't seem right. Maybe thats why four trillion went to the banks and not the economy. They don't need an ecomony for what is about to go down.
    PYSCOPOMP 14 hours ago
    PYSCOPOMP 14 hours ago

have seen tavistock GLP connections, along with the david (the guy arrested) and the weather manipulation file. this whole thing screams of blackjack style manipulation and psyop.

"For the book has been closed, The names have been written, Judgement cometh". anyone get the feeling they are in the book. well no suprises there. this is a scare them off op. sit tight we know the MO.

808hawk 1 hour ago
    808hawk 1 hour ago

wtf is going on? I'm pissed! srry i've been already venting on different channels I need to chill out
    blitzkreig40 2 hours ago
    blitzkreig40 2 hours ago

i wonder what superbowl steve would say about the timing? glp was great for getting news spread fast without spin. well, until their mods banned or deleted stuff.... but they were so stupid it took them awhile usually to catch on.

i don't buy the drama for a second. tavistock and the airforce wouldn't shutdown a site this busy because trinity got his pannies bunched up. no.. this was planned.
    BubbaHuckleberry 3 hours ago
    BubbaHuckleberry 3 hours ago

@BubbaHuckleberry I go on there several times a weekto find out the latest news. I like Sunday mornings since it is light traffic and easy to go through. Today was different. I thought well I wonder if it was something I said, and I am banned? As I found out on Facbook it is not the case.
    khamdoun 34 minutes ago
    khamdoun 34 minutes ago

Karma is a bitch. GLP is/was a zionist data mining oper. glad to finally hear GLP got what it deserved...just in time for the superbowl party. now ill have 2 things to celebrate about. CHEERS !
    Gizziiusa 5 hours ago
    Gizziiusa 5 hours ago

@Gizziiusa lol
    khamdoun 33 minutes ago
    khamdoun 33 minutes ago

wtf is goin on....first the rsoe edis gets attack and goes down for a bit....now glp is down....
    aldarko1 5 hours ago
    aldarko1 5 hours ago

Fake, GLP is a cointelpro operation and all you idiots are falling for the disinfo that is allowed to be posted there
    22CaliberHitters 6 hours ago

@22CaliberHitters What?GLP is nothing more than a place where anyone can post anyting real or not. Have you ever been to the site? It clearly says "NOTHING ON THIS SITE IS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" LOL! "GLP is a cointelpro operation and all you idiots are falling for the disinfo that is allowed to be posted there" ? Um YEAH! LOL! Give me a break man, learn to read the site! "NOTHING ON THIS SITE IS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY" And maybe watch this video again and LISTEN!
    MaKaElectric 6 hours ago
    MaKaElectric 6 hours ago

@MaKaElectric

obviously you don't know how the game works

This is how they work

"Anonymous Cowards" are allowed to post, meaning if you are a person wanting to blow a lid off something you would. Because you would be "Anonymous" obviously they'll know your ip.

Second, it was a springboard for cointelpro to come and to generate hits and clicks for disinfo. And why was the site ran out of Edwards AFB

sounds like GLP is gone for good. shame because it was an excellent forum. ATS above top secret is also good. but GLP was the one i went to every day, a member too. nice message by text and audio is up at the moment. all the best.
    808hawk 7 hours ago
    808hawk 7 hours ago

@808hawk I agree, sucks!
    MaKaElectric 6 hours ago
    MaKaElectric 6 hours ago

John thanks!! I'm n GLP every day and just tried to log in this morning. What the heck is going on???
    kent6608 7 hours ago
    kent6608 7 hours ago

@kent6608 No problem, I have no idea but I hope it comes back up, love the site!
    MaKaElectric 6 hours ago
    MaKaElectric 6 hours ago

The text message has changed, and now there is also an audio message as well...
    freedom4kaz 8 hours ago
    freedom4kaz 8 hours ago

@freedom4kaz Yeah, I don't know what to make of it.
    MaKaElectric 6 hours ago
    MaKaElectric 6 hours ago

:bsflag:
    ESmaniak 8 hours ago
    ESmaniak 8 hours ago

@ESmaniak Thanks for the input.
    MaKaElectric 6 hours ago
    MaKaElectric 6 hours ago

Here's a link to the caller in question, I think:

/watch?v=UKpbgVhgH0E
    lovernuts1 9 hours ago
    lovernuts1 9 hours ago

@lovernuts1 Thanks!
    MaKaElectric 6 hours ago
    MaKaElectric 6 hours ago

GLP IS BACK ONLINE (for members only) said they were just kidding. lol
    tetekofa 9 hours ago
    tetekofa 9 hours ago

@tetekofa I'm a member, I cant get on. Still getting the message below.
    MaKaElectric 9 hours ago
    MaKaElectric 9 hours ago

@tetekofa cant get on
    jopat1926 8 hours ago
    jopat1926 8 hours ago

The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me.

For the book has been closed, The names have been written, Judgement cometh.

And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of God, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts.

Thats what it told me..

mexicano7771000 10 hours ago
    mexicano7771000 10 hours ago

@mexicano7771000

I get that and a link to an mp3
    Shadeslay7 9 hours ago
    Shadeslay7 9 hours ago

@mexicano7771000 Same.
    MaKaElectric 9 hours ago
    MaKaElectric 9 hours ago

Hope there's not a nuke going off tomorrow at the game.

I know they were talking about that on GLP as project blackjack or whatever.
    sh0ckwave06 10 hours ago
    sh0ckwave06 10 hours ago

@sh0ckwave06 Same here!
    MaKaElectric 10 hours ago

alot...ALOT of strange stuff, im getting my stuff rdy and getting out of california while theres still time.

peace be with u all.

Nehemias091 11 hours ago
    Nehemias091 11 hours ago

@Nehemias091 Right on, take care!

Like u say weed out.But was a great place something going on got a bad feeling about it.Stay safe an hold on it may get rough ......
    hunterOfTruth11 11 hours ago
    hunterOfTruth11 11 hours ago

@hunterOfTruth11 Thanks, same to you.

Where do I go for my non-MSM info?! I was an AC there since 2005!
    ArcaneThingOfBeauty 11 hours ago
    ArcaneThingOfBeauty 11 hours ago

@ArcaneThingOfBeauty I only hope it comes back up.

just went to glp site and here is what is there........

And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgment of the children of God, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts.
    merxen 11 hours ago
    merxen 11 hours ago

@merxen Same here.

Here it is :

add wwwdotyoutubedotcom in front of the following:

/watch?v=MaeHbSAE3No
    stacyphx 11 hours ago
    stacyphx 11 hours ago

@stacyphx Thanks!

TAVISTOCK TAVISTOCK there i said it
    yomamaizsofatt 11 hours ago 2
    yomamaizsofatt 11 hours ago 2

@yomamaizsofatt Right on.

Check this out. Here is "Epazuti" aka "David" aka "Sweaty Guy" and the earliest dated version of his warning video. It is from Jan 31st. Closer to the Jan 28th date of the supposed AJ show.

stacyphx 11 hours ago
    stacyphx 11 hours ago

@stacyphx Thanks

This whole GLP thing is all part of the "production."  Don't get caught up in it.
    wldennis1 11 hours ago
    wldennis1 11 hours ago

@wldennis1 What? Would you please post a video response and tell me what you mean please?
    MaKaElectric 11 hours ago

Typing in March 15, 2011 pole shift into google -- you can see one of the last threads that went up on godlikepredictions ...

Whistle Blower In Danger..March 15, 2011 Pole Shift*

Feb 5, 2011 ... March 15, 2011 Pole Shift******** at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum. Our topics include Conspiracy Theory, Secret Societies

Then the site was perma-nuked!
    puritain1 11 hours ago
    puritain1 11 hours ago

@puritain1 Thanks!

MAKA, we're next... :( I'm already going through severe XXXX, man!
    patrioticspace 12 hours ago
    patrioticspace 12 hours ago

@patrioticspace Sorry to hear that bro!
    MaKaElectric 12 hours ago

@patrioticspace really?? What are they doing to you?
    puritain1 12 hours ago
    puritain1 12 hours ago

@patrioticspace I think Epazuti aka David was just aping your work, dude.
    stacyphx 11 hours ago
    stacyphx 11 hours ago

@stacyphx How do you mean?
    patrioticspace 11 hours ago
    patrioticspace 11 hours ago

@patrioticspace You've done all the hard work, the research (as I see it) and then Epazuti was linking to you from his channel and making videos saying he "knows" from some "source" and then he says there was a supposed "female" caller to AJ making the same claims he was making, when no such caller existed. He is literally the only person on the internet to make this claim. It just looks like a bit of attention grabbing, to me.
    stacyphx 10 hours ago
    stacyphx 10 hours ago

@stacyphx Yeah, I was wondering why linked up to my channel.
    patrioticspace 4 hours ago
    patrioticspace 4 hours ago

i think we may have to brace ourselves for whatever is coming our way. I dont think we are in Kansas anymore. i send my thoughts and prayers to all. the wind has changed. love always defeats fear. stay safe all.
    susan196three 12 hours ago

@susan196three I agree, thank you! Same to you!

Maybe it's good GLP went down, spent too much time there anyway.

They are probably gov. operatives, but there is always a ton of racism and hate on that forum.

victoriamaendel 12 hours ago

@victoriamaendel I tend to weed through the BS and look for news leads myself, let the kids be kids kind of thing.

@victoriamaendel Maybe what you call racism and hate is the truth.
    thecatatemyhomework 12 hours ago

Please check your facts again about the 0% that has been confirmed by goelogists. I know you want to be right in your opinion but please search a bit more. During and after the last pole reversal which this is really all about and has been misnamed as a simple pole shift, there was evidence in the geological record of what was speculated to be large amounts of water that caused what they were seeing in the ensuing strata layers during that same time. Hence great upheaval !!
    freedomwtruth 12 hours ago
    freedomwtruth 12 hours ago

@freedomwtruth Thanks for the input.

So, was this OMEGA or the feds?
    trocaria 12 hours ago
    trocaria 12 hours ago

@trocaria No Idea!

Respond to this video... you're just saying it maybe near do to the things your seeing. i'm a bit creeped out myself
    silentmajor 12 hours ago
    silentmajor 12 hours ago

@silentmajor Never know!

I can't believe this woman has been arrested, this is disgusting. Free speech is gone. I hope she is ok and Alex Jones needs to acknowlege this woman or he's going to lose a lot of listeners and trust. Thanks for posting.
    TruthSeekingElf 12 hours ago
    TruthSeekingElf 12 hours ago

@TruthSeekingElf I'm not sure sure what the truth of all this is but its very strange, no problem, stay safe!

I sent you a PM
    thedude6to6 12 hours ago
    thedude6to6 12 hours ago

@thedude6to6 Will check, thanks.

I really think I understand the message. And yes I do believe it's getting to be that time. People enjoy what we have now. XXXX is going to hit the fan with a quickness. JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND LIGHT. God bless all of you from GLP
    carniejuggalette 12 hours ago
    carniejuggalette 12 hours ago

@carniejuggalette Right on, thanks!

i got a completely different message when i tried to log into GLP

And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of God, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts

@susan196three got the same message bro. Strange...

@susan196three Yeah its changed a few times, very strange.

Any news from Trinity?
    sinongmakulet 12 hours ago

@sinongmakulet Not that I know of.

Strange...there's no warning why.

@sinongmakulet Very strange!

This is very odd indeed -- GLP was up earlier today, I check it like every 4 hours!
    puritain1 12 hours ago
    puritain1 12 hours ago

@puritain1 Yeah me too.

check out this thread, it should give you some info about glp,

Hi...My name is Richard and i was a GLP-aholic
    thedude6to6 12 hours ago
    thedude6to6 12 hours ago

@thedude6to6 Where at?

Trinity is going to be pissed. He was at war with a guy names Omega who used to post there. Not saying that had anything to do with it, but I've been going to glp for 5 years and nothing like this has ever happened before. The Pole shift video was posted on GLP a few days ago. Strange times, keep your head down, buddy.
    markedeloy 12 hours ago
    markedeloy 12 hours ago

@markedeloy Right on, thanks.

Peliminary indications are internal conflict involving certain members.

A quick glance at some other forums suggets personal information about Trinity was aqquired by somebody and subsequently threats were made against family/friends etc.

I go/went to GLP every day, I was just a number however and am not privy to the politics and drama, but I suspect it has more to do with that than the pole shift stuff. Just been on AE and there's a lot of threads about GLP atm.

@preacherZer0 If I had to venture a guess. He made the Claim the Dollar was reduced to junk states. That's probably what sent Govmnt to go ape XXXX. Lose confidence in the Dollar is the LAST thing they need right now.
    Tanarus20 12 hours ago
    Tanarus20 12 hours ago

@preacherZer0 Thanks for the info.

@MaKaElectric the link is in the PM... it won't post here

thedude6to6 12 hours ago
    thedude6to6 12 hours ago

boo GLP down. :(
    Dalidinu 13 hours ago
    Dalidinu 13 hours ago

@Dalidinu Sucks!

Alex is the BEE KEEPER! 98% truth 2% misdirection! 98% to get your trust, 2% to make sure no one asks the right questions!!
    hunterswine 13 hours ago
    hunterswine 13 hours ago

@hunterswine Right on, thanks!

@imjetguer hey XXXX head have you been watching what has been going on for the last few days. guess not you have no idea what this means then.
    TheNaughtykatie 13 hours ago
    TheNaughtykatie 13 hours ago

@TheNaughtykatie Problem is taken care of, hes blocked. Cant fix stupid LOL!
    MaKaElectric 13 hours ago

I heard that someone had just posted to GLP with the missing censored Alex Jones call about the pole shift right before it went down. Then Bam GLP is gone. Either this is it, or its an elaborate hoax or GLP has been hacked. Too many things adding up.
    DorsiDiaz 13 hours ago 3
    DorsiDiaz 13 hours ago 3

@DorsiDiaz Thanks for the info!

@DorsiDiaz The irony here is the more they try to hide it. The more it makes people want to know. If were gonna go, don't they think we all have the right to know??

I wonder what they charged him for.
    Tanarus20 12 hours ago
    Tanarus20 12 hours ago

@DorsiDiaz Earlier Trinity had a thread about prosecuting someone and asking for evidence. I forget the s/n name of the person, but he was banned two years ago.  From what I gather, that person has been threatening people associated with GLP. And now the site is gone? Something strange. I love GLP. Hope it's not gone forever.
    Comment removed

The mayan calendar ring a bell?
    lights21002003 13 hours ago
    lights21002003 13 hours ago

@lights21002003 Yeah no kidding, its getting close!

Try LOP

thedude6to6 13 hours ago
    thedude6to6 13 hours ago

@thedude6to6 Not sure what that is?

the Kingdom of God has a piece of wood because its Gods strap on dildo, for the Lord my God is a a dickless piece of XXXX, I thought GLP would be helpfull in an emergency but I guess I see now that it would be the first to go if TSHTF
    mitheriel 13 hours ago
    mitheriel 13 hours ago

@mitheriel I don't care for comments like that on my channel, keep that crap to yourself! God Bless!

@mitheriel ugly - seriously man. get a grip

at what point in history would the gouvernment split up from the normal people to not warn them from catastrophys

shutting 1000 people from moral and good will is impossible in my eyes

the gouvernment are people like us just with another job

also a pole shift doesnt bring along a geographical pole shift with it

all the storys about earth quakes bla bla are by 0% confirmed by geologolists

however storys in the internet spread like facts and sadly other people hearing them spread them on
    Zyklowa 13 hours ago 2
    Zyklowa 13 hours ago 2

@Zyklowa Thanks for the input.

ya, i tried to backtrace it but the bible quote was in a semi-recent thread on glp

ahh, i cant remember, it was in a thread searching...
    mitheriel 13 hours ago
    mitheriel 13 hours ago

@mitheriel Yeah not sure what is going on.

Jesus is coming soon!
    shoeman3434 14 hours ago
    shoeman3434 14 hours ago

@shoeman3434 You maybe right!

Wow. Never thought I'd see the day when GLP is gone.
    DarkviewProductions 14 hours ago
    DarkviewProductions 14 hours ago

@DarkviewProductions If its not back up within a few days something is really wrong!

The message I get is:

And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of god, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts.
    Zalahblue 14 hours ago
    Zalahblue 14 hours ago

@Zalahblue Its changed a few times now, I have no idea what is going on.

MaKaElectric I tryed to go to his channel a few hours ago and his site was taken down. Preaty weird.
    enok45 14 hours ago
    enok45 14 hours ago

@enok45 Very!

a lot of XXXX is happening right now.
    xmegarockx 14 hours ago
    xmegarockx 14 hours ago

@xmegarockx True, its hard to keep up.

Whenever i go to GLP, Here's what it says:

The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me.For the book has been closed, The names have been written, Judgement cometh.And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of God, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts.

A Final Message For You
    420TheEmperor 14 hours ago
    420TheEmperor 14 hours ago

@420TheEmperor Yeah, that's the message I got too. There is a Final Message Link but no way I'm clicking on that. :-)
    Zalahblue 14 hours ago
    Zalahblue 14 hours ago

@420TheEmperor I am seeing that now too, very strange.

glp was hacked by the Omega team...no big deal. The guy was probably arrested for something unrelated, c'mon, why would the feds arrest that guy of all people??? nothing to see here.
    matsutakneatche 14 hours ago
    matsutakneatche 14 hours ago

@matsutakneatche

That's what I think! Has to do with the Gang stalking bullshit,.
    scheisseimhirn 14 hours ago

@matsutakneatche Thanks for the input.

the final message is an MP3 music file
    DarkKnightNomeD 14 hours ago

@DarkKnightNomeD plays from browser
    nick44495 14 hours ago
    nick44495 14 hours ago

@DarkKnightNomeD Not sure I would download that, this is all too strange.

it says that there is a final message

thedude6to6 14 hours ago
    thedude6to6 14 hours ago

@thedude6to6 Yeah I don't get it.

Maka, we love you!
    KJOR1 14 hours ago
    KJOR1 14 hours ago

@KJOR1 Back at ya KJOR, thanks!

there is a final message that brings up a player ..this is such a set up
    azzesbabe 14 hours ago
    azzesbabe 14 hours ago

@azzesbabe its an actual message
    nick44495 14 hours ago
    nick44495 14 hours ago

@azzesbabe I have no idea.

godlikeproductions(DOT)Com/goo­dbye.mp3
    nick44495 14 hours ago
    nick44495 14 hours ago

@nick44495 Listening to it now, thanks.

His family (Trinity) was threatened. I BET it had to do with the Internet Gang Stalking Thread. There was something about lawsuits and a wild Redneck packing heat, who was a admin once at GLP. I think his Forum name was Omega.

@scheisseimhirn IT WASN'T TRINITY BECAUSE THE NEW MESSAGE THAT IS UP SAYS " DONT SUE ME BRO"
    nick44495 14 hours ago
    nick44495 14 hours ago

@scheisseimhirn Thanks for the info.

March 15 2011... Crisis?
    SurvivalWithBushcraf 14 hours ago
    SurvivalWithBushcraf 14 hours ago

@SurvivalWithBushcraf Maybe!

WOAH WTF is going on?

I sift thru GLP also , I'll go take alook
    RangerX55 14 hours ago
    RangerX55 14 hours ago

@RangerX55 No idea!

if the site was down we would be getting a 404 error not some god is in you sorta messaage
    azzesbabe 14 hours ago
    azzesbabe 14 hours ago

@azzesbabe Yeah, I'm not sure what this is about.

well most of the stuff comes right off you tube so whats the beef?

azzesbabe 14 hours ago
    azzesbabe 14 hours ago

@azzesbabe Not sure.

u think alex jones is in cohoots with the feds?
    iLoveDaSweetLeaf 14 hours ago
    iLoveDaSweetLeaf 14 hours ago

@iLoveDaSweetLeaf ... If not him... Someone who works there
    thedude6to6 14 hours ago
    thedude6to6 14 hours ago

@iLoveDaSweetLeaf N O

HiPointMan 14 hours ago
    HiPointMan 14 hours ago

@iLoveDaSweetLeaf Do I? For sure, but that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

This is really a shame. GLP was a place that anyone could comment without registering. Because of this many people's ideas and voices were expressed. It was the first and best place any news worldwide could be found. Hope it returns.
    JohnTTyleriii 14 hours ago
    JohnTTyleriii 14 hours ago

@JohnTTyleriii I agree!

the site has been down before, but this is the first time i have seen this message... but i don't think it was hacked... i think it was an inside job...lol
    thedude6to6 14 hours ago
    thedude6to6 14 hours ago

@thedude6to6 I hear ya.

where can i find the fight live tonight?
    azzesbabe 14 hours ago
    azzesbabe 14 hours ago

@azzesbabe The what?

i think the site was hacked
    azzesbabe 14 hours ago
    azzesbabe 14 hours ago

@azzesbabe I have no idea, very strange.

maybe they're working on the site and they're just being a litlte creative, seeing what kind of reaction they get
    JerseyGirlRadio 14 hours ago

@JerseyGirlRadio I think there is more too this, I hope that's the case though.

says something new on glp now....something just isnt right ...something is building and we can all feel it in the air..
    jopat1926 14 hours ago
    jopat1926 14 hours ago

@jopat1926 I agree!

anyone on the east coast experiencing very high winds tonight?

@JerseyGirlRadio yes here in nyc i was JUST saying damn that wind sound strong. wow.
    piziff 14 hours ago
    piziff 14 hours ago

@piziff ... Its strange you guys are talking about wind .... I've noticed all over the bible talking about God coming in a whirlwind. I've been reading the bible for years and these last few months is the first time I ever noticed about winds and whirlwinds, ect. Say your prayers folks cause we are in for something that only God can help you with.
    flippydawn8D 9 hours ago
    flippydawn8D 9 hours ago

@JerseyGirlRadio yes, here in Pgh Pa the winds are pretty strong.
    haserterr 13 hours ago
    haserterr 13 hours ago

@JerseyGirlRadio yes and thunderstorms too!!!
    missgrace77 12 hours ago
    missgrace77 12 hours ago

I bet it was hack into the message chane to > The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me.

And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of god, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts.
    TheBengalsJungle 14 hours ago
    TheBengalsJungle 14 hours ago

@TheBengalsJungle Very strange!

yeah, the message on the front of GLP has Changed

@DarkKnightNomeD This is just strange!

GLP victim of a hacker trying to scare everybody?
    wayno1021 14 hours ago
    wayno1021 14 hours ago

@wayno1021 Hope that's all it is.

the glp page has changed...

here is another link for a guy talking about the alex jones stuff
    thedude6to6 14 hours ago
    thedude6to6 14 hours ago

@thedude6to6 Thanks for the info.

And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of god, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and their hearts.
    nick44495 14 hours ago
    nick44495 14 hours ago

@nick44495 Thanks

yeah i just went to GLP like 10 minutes ago, and nothing would come up, GLP videos is totally gone also

@DarkKnightNomeD some one scared some one bad
    azzesbabe 14 hours ago
    azzesbabe 14 hours ago

@DarkKnightNomeD Thanks for the info.

nick44495 14 hours ago
    nick44495 14 hours ago

@nick44495 IT SAYS THIS NOW
    nick44495 14 hours ago
    nick44495 14 hours ago

@nick44495 I see that too, very strange!

Now it adds :For the book has been closed, The names have been written, Judgement cometh.
    Tr1umph4ntSubtly2k12 14 hours ago

@Tr1umph4ntSubtly2k12 Spooky!

Oh nooooooo... not GLP love that place
    julciti 14 hours ago
    julciti 14 hours ago

@julciti Me too!

The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me. thats the latest message i saw
    azzesbabe 14 hours ago
    azzesbabe 14 hours ago

@azzesbabe Thanks

GLP has some very dirty secrets. One of those secrets is a government program called TENA.
    rea1001 14 hours ago
    rea1001 14 hours ago

@rea1001 I don't know the site what well, I do enjoy the content though.

GLP gone?? where are we gona go now?
    dannysbroom 14 hours ago
    dannysbroom 14 hours ago

@dannysbroom Sucks!

Now it says "The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me." Weird.
    BrapAllgood 14 hours ago
    BrapAllgood 14 hours ago

@BrapAllgood Thanks

It now says "The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me."

@Tr1umph4ntSubtly2k12 Thanks

Can you please explain WHAT was said about the pole shift, in a nut shell?
    voiceofelijah2012 15 hours ago
    voiceofelijah2012 15 hours ago

@voiceofelijah2012Brother here is the video of it....... /watch?v=_ZBffF0ULDI
    nuggermyme 14 hours ago
    nuggermyme 14 hours ago

@voiceofelijah2012 Pole shift, mid March and the Government knows and are not going to tell us.
    MaKaElectric 14 hours ago
    MaKaElectric 14 hours ago

@MaKaElectric Please understand, I'm a preacher of the gospel and as such, what is taking place is God's hand upon the world for man's sins. If we would repent and turn to Christ, all this would stop. We must repent.
    voiceofelijah2012 14 hours ago 2
    voiceofelijah2012 14 hours ago 2

@voiceofelijah2012 im afraid it wont stop and has zero to do with god hurting us for others and our sins.
    HiPointMan 14 hours ago
    HiPointMan 14 hours ago

@HiPointMan I hear ya, and people think, why would God punish people? He doesn't, but the price for sin needs to be paid and Christ paid it on the cross so we would not have to. Listen, the truth is, the world IS going to get worse, but not mainly because of God's wrath, and it is coming, but because man won't repent. No one will stop the coming world system, they will all embrace it, even alex jones. U need to come to Christ before it's too late. :)
    voiceofelijah2012 14 hours ago
    voiceofelijah2012 14 hours ago

@voiceofelijah2012 I don't believe the same but if that works for you I have no problem with that.

Arrested by the feds?.. only gives it validity in my opinion but i always remain dubius.. QUESTION EVERYTHING is my motto.. But it sure seems odd.. yes, very odd indeed.. IF TRUE...I guess we only have a few months to buy a surf board..and IF NOT then .. well.. time will show the TRUTH.. right? PEACE! ~a~
    AdonisKingAXC 15 hours ago

@AdonisKingAXC sorry .. did I say ."MonthS" ..I meant MONTH.. lol

@AdonisKingAXC I got ya.

@AdonisKingAXC Yeah I don't know if its BS or what, very strange.

Sounds like their knocking on our doors again. WTF. Freedom of speech no more but if your press then it is ok. huh.......
    neocryptz 15 hours ago
    neocryptz 15 hours ago

@neocryptz I hear ya bro.

He will be back and he will be back! Hopefullt "T" the owner of GLP is safe and sound, I hope others that know him and know of him will send an email of support! He needs it right now with what is all going on!
    Montagraph 15 hours ago
    Montagraph 15 hours ago

@Montagraph Right on, thanks Monty.

Thank you for the video, MaKa!
    LoneRaven0102 15 hours ago
    LoneRaven0102 15 hours ago

@LoneRaven0102 You bet!

Sounds like the proverbial cat is out of the bag with this pole shift. And things will be going downhill from here. I thought it was fishy that his sight was taken down. With a very strange exit notice. Almost like he knew he was in danger.
    notyranny1 15 hours ago
    notyranny1 15 hours ago

@notyranny1 I hear ya.

Guess what he said is totally true. Now I Believe Every single word that was said. 
    Msakaalbany 15 hours ago
    Msakaalbany 15 hours ago

@Msakaalbany I don't know for sure that this is the truth, take it with a grain of salt.

thank you for the heads up
    Heavyarms114 15 hours ago
    Heavyarms114 15 hours ago

@Heavyarms114 No problem.

at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great?

you won

hope you are happy

the last light of the world has been extinguished
    nick44495 15 hours ago
    nick44495 15 hours ago

@nick44495 Thanks

glp has been down before... but that is ominous... agree with all at the same time!
    skybirdbird 15 hours ago
    skybirdbird 15 hours ago

@skybirdbird I know, seems to be a lot at one time.

i got to admit!!! i don't like the sound of this!!!...i have a bad feeling
    nick44495 15 hours ago
    nick44495 15 hours ago

@nick44495 Me too!

I agree wtf?!
    imabeliever10001 15 hours ago
    imabeliever10001 15 hours ago

@imabeliever10001 Yeah I don't get it.

Wow Bad News.. MaKa. Thanks for the post had not been to GLP since like 9 this morning.
    pughmecdoc 15 hours ago
    pughmecdoc 15 hours ago

@pughmecdoc No problem.

@MaKaElectric Did Monty know what was up with T? and do you know of SAMS2000?
    pughmecdoc 12 hours ago
    pughmecdoc 12 hours ago

wtf is going on?
    TheCodyverse 15 hours ago
    TheCodyverse 15 hours ago

@TheCodyverse Not sure.

WoW @ GLP... that's crazy right there...
    dijibeat 15 hours ago
    dijibeat 15 hours ago

@dijibeat Yeah I don't get it.

Interesting
    Travinyle1 15 hours ago
    Travinyle1 15 hours ago

@Travinyle1 Very!

I visit that site quite a bit too. I guess this has something to do with the whole "Omega" thing...
    networkingman 15 hours ago
    networkingman 15 hours ago

@networkingman Not sure.

this is very disconcerting

charloteer 15 hours ago
    charloteer 15 hours ago

@charloteer I agree!

a lot of sites are getting shut down like worldreportsDOTorg they were putting out reports all the time then nothing. its worth the read if you have time scroll down to archive news.
    cbr6864 15 hours ago
    cbr6864 15 hours ago

@cbr6864

On worldreports it says CHRISTOPHER STORY FRSA

Friday 30 July 2010 13:47

Christopher Story died peacefully at home on 14th July 2010 after a short illness.
    EnergySupply2008 13 hours ago
    EnergySupply2008 13 hours ago

@cbr6864 Thanks for the info.

Good info
    bettyc5542 15 hours ago
    bettyc5542 15 hours ago

@bettyc5542 Thanks

i think there is more to GLP going down than we know
    nick44495 15 hours ago
    nick44495 15 hours ago

@nick44495 Maybe

this is insain...
    dj4real4546 15 hours ago
    dj4real4546 15 hours ago

@dj4real4546 I agree!

Wow thats pretty odd. Well things suck bad goin to worse thats for sure.
    davids11131113 15 hours ago
    davids11131113 15 hours ago

@davids11131113 I agree!

I SPEND MY WHOLE DAY THERE NOOOO!!!!!
    nick44495 15 hours ago
    nick44495 15 hours ago

@nick44495 Sucks!

WHAT THE F
    nick44495 15 hours ago
    nick44495 15 hours ago

@nick44495 Madness!

The elite are making there End Game moves. This 911 annv is a point they need to overcome without breakout of 911 truth. They seem to be in full speed for UN rule of law rollout.
    vashguud 15 hours ago
    vashguud 15 hours ago

@vashguud I hear ya!

Woa thanks for the heads up bro. Freaky stuff going on indeed.
    chimpolives4ever 15 hours ago
    chimpolives4ever 15 hours ago

@chimpolives4ever No problem.

Just saw this wow
    88arau 15 hours ago
    88arau 15 hours ago

@88arau Very strange!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:40 am

This is what appears on Big Wobble

Sunday, 6 February 2011
    Top Conspiracy Sites being targeted NOW?

Message currently being displayed at GLP home page!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OhaHEeWqYU0/TU6Ip8B7WNI/AAAAAAAAJtA/5rV7sgw2bpg/s1600/glp.jpg

Conspiracy sites targeted?

Godlikeproductions, its offline with a creepy message that pops saying talking about the fear and safety of someone family, this is what it says

"at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great?
    you won
    hope you are happy
    the last light of the world has been extinguished"

it also appears that alteredmentalstate is down as well, as well as a few other well known top conspiracy sites, what should we do? did i miss something?

Source: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread659712/pg1

And then this!

ARRESTED BY FEDS - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for Message to Alex Jones "retired guy" was arrested and held for 14 hours... his account has been deleted.. his family is asking that EVERYONE REMOVE their 'mirrored' videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bryx0YtJh_A&feature=related

I have called your show, asked others to call your show, sent you emails and no response. Last Friday you received a call on-air from a woman claiming to be with the White House and making claims about the Obama Administrations knowledge of a Pole Shift around March 15, 2011. Hundreds of thousands of your listens dropped everything to hear her. I am not slamming Alex Jones. I believe he is under a great deal of pressure by HLS to avoid discussing Classified and Secret topics on his show. But now that the womans call was taken on-the-air live we need to know how she got on the air. Is she a whistle-blower telling us the truth about Obama's knowledge of a March 15th Pole Shift or a nut-case? What bothers me is them editing the call from his show on youtube as if none of us would react, like we were all asleep. I want the truth from him. Then you went to a commercial break and you didn't make any mention of her or the call when you returned on-air. To make matters more concerning your show edited out the call from that show you uploaded on youtube as if none of us would react or remember her statements. Your listeners understand that you are being watched and harassed by Homeland Security. You have said so on your show. I am asking you to come clean about the caller from last Friday's show and ask you to replay the call because if her statements are true this affects the lives of millions of people! I believe you are under threat, but I also believe you are a man of integrity so I am asking you to at least talk about it. We know that FEMA has ordered emergency food and other supplies because they believe some event will take place around March 15, 2011. The documents are online and on youtube.com... Now if you will just clear this up and also tell the public how HLS has threatened you then they will be exposed and your listeners can confront them about all of this now. Before it's too late!

Here is the woman David is mentioning later on on Coast to Coast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKq82m6lrQI

And here the vid saying David has been arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wM7gSz7jM

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:49 am

If I altered the title of this thread to godlikeproductions.com drama, yes, there may be an inflow from folks googling godlikeproductions.com.

Do you think we should alter the title of the thread?

They do have a few good posters there.

Anyone know how to post this at the youtube site? If so please feel free to copy and paste.

This is sad as many of us who first met at GLP years ago enjoy popping in to see what the latest dose of doom was and to post on occasion our own inside info. Now us GLP oldtimers hang out at www.themistsofavalon.net an international forum where we track daily global earth changes, world wide events, financial news and even the latest ET communications. We also monitor all of the pole shift info as well as infor on the incoming celestiel bodies (aka) Nibiru, astroids, comets along with updated solar reports and upcoming earthquake zones. All-in-all this forum has something almost for everyone.

What do you think?

Last edited by Carol on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

newel
    newel

godlikeproductions.com drama - did Trinity sell out? Empty godlikeproductions.com drama - did Trinity sell out?

Post  newel Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:52 am

Carol wrote:If I altered the title of this thread to godlikeproductions.com drama, yes, there may be an inflow from folks googling godlikeproductions.com.

That's funny, I intentionally chose that title to avoid this inflow. But that's just me. Wink
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:57 am

Carol wrote:If I altered the title of this thread to godlikeproductions.com drama, yes, there may be an inflow from folks googling godlikeproductions.com.

Should we be afraid? I don't think so...And who knows, maybe the one or the other good poster will find us and like the place Wink.

but this is only my pov.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:01 am

Then go ahead and change it Carol.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:11 am

Wingmanoflight posted a similar thread in general discussion with the full " godlikeproduction " title.So if we don't change it here we have it over there.

I believe our ship is big enough to greet a few hundreds more here.
    Well hope so ... Mercuriel ???

Love from me
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:42 am

The rumor is that the owner sold. Someone estimated the site at around $250,000.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Operahttp://cftc.gov/ucm/groups/pub<wbr>lic/@lrfederalregister/documen<wbr>ts/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

February 06, 2011 —

~gov pdf: http://goo.gl/74mio & http://goo.gl/P8Jtx ~register4free: http://patrioticspace.whynotne<wbr>ws.eu ~credits video: https://www.youtube.com/DutchSinse

The story deepens..This woman referred to by the "retired guy" "David"... called in to coast to coast am the same day as the Alex Jones show..She even says, it was her who called the Alex Jones show...The document in question was forwarded to me from one of my subs! Hope this isn't some kind of setup... but here it is for you all to see.here's a link to the mirror of the doc... download it while you can!!~pdf:

http://goo.gl/74mio & http://goo.gl/P8Jtx IS THIS SITE HACKED?: http://godlikeproductions.com ???~ https://facebook.com/exomatrixt<wbr>v - http://twitter.com/exomatrixtv~responsible people think4themselves:01 http://infopowerment.whynotnew<wbr>s.eu02 http://empowering.whynotnews.e<wbr>u03 http://exopolitics.whynotnews.<wbr>eu *04 http://seattle4truth.whynotnew<wbr>s.eu *05 http://sentientmind.whynotnews<wbr>.eu06 http://women4truth.whynotnews.<wbr>eu07 http://patrioticspace.whynotne<wbr>ws.eu *08 http://feedthefirefilms.whynot<wbr>news.eu09 http://holliegreig.whynotnews.<wbr>eu10 http://need2know.whynotnews.eu11 http://911matrix.whynotnews.eu12 http://davidicke.whynotnews.eu13 http://freemantv.whynotnews.eu14 http://freegary.whynotnews.eu15 http://believersunderground.wh<wbr>ynotnews.eu16 http://nightvisionufofeeds.why<wbr>notnews.eu17 http://celebs4truth.whynotnews<wbr>.eu18 http://alexjones.whynotnews.eu19 http://untoldmysteries.whynotn<wbr>ews.eu20 http://truthhertz.whynotnews.e<wbr>u *21 http://johnkuhles.whynotnews.e<wbr>u22 http://2012.whynotnews.eu *23 http://wakeupproject-paltalk.w<wbr>hynotnews.eu *24 http://exomatrixtv.whynotnews.<wbr>eu* = new ~all 24

Sites works best with FireFox or Opera Browser~Project infopowerment

Truthers Alliance~Creating New kind of Unity against TyrannyNetwork of independent Thinkers Rebels dissidents activists artists writers researchers rappers web-masters talkshow-hosts video-editors protesters conference-organizers lecturers musicians deejays all eXposing & dismantling NWO Mafia Tyranny in their own unique way~founder

EXOMATRlXTV Appreciating DIFFERENT angles & tactics Being different is not a "crime"staying in your own integrity being appreciated for your talents. We do not have to agree on everything, as long as we do not impose or hijacking other channels to force 1 issue or 1 group demonizing & generalizing. We need a different kind of unity against tyranny. We can inspire & motivate each other in so many ways

KEY is allowing each other 2b different as complementary forces helping the network~ http://infopowerment.whynotnew<wbr>s.eu use FireFox or
    Operahttp://cftc.gov/ucm/groups/pub<wbr>lic/@lrfederalregister/documen<wbr>ts/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:54 pm

mudra wrote:This is what appears on Big Wobble

Sunday, 6 February 2011
    Top Conspiracy Sites being targeted NOW?

Message currently being displayed at GLP home page!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OhaHEeWqYU0/TU6Ip8B7WNI/AAAAAAAAJtA/5rV7sgw2bpg/s1600/glp.jpg

Conspiracy sites targeted?

Godlikeproductions, its offline with a creepy message that pops saying talking about the fear and safety of someone family, this is what it says

"at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great?
    you won
    hope you are happy
    the last light of the world has been extinguished"

it also appears that alteredmentalstate is down as well, as well as a few other well known top conspiracy sites, what should we do? did i miss something?

Source: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread659712/pg1

And then this!

ARRESTED BY FEDS - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for Message to Alex Jones "retired guy" was arrested and held for 14 hours... his account has been deleted.. his family is asking that EVERYONE REMOVE their 'mirrored' videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bryx0YtJh_A&feature=related

I have called your show, asked others to call your show, sent you emails and no response. Last Friday you received a call on-air from a woman claiming to be with the White House and making claims about the Obama Administrations knowledge of a Pole Shift around March 15, 2011. Hundreds of thousands of your listens dropped everything to hear her. I am not slamming Alex Jones. I believe he is under a great deal of pressure by HLS to avoid discussing Classified and Secret topics on his show. But now that the womans call was taken on-the-air live we need to know how she got on the air. Is she a whistle-blower telling us the truth about Obama's knowledge of a March 15th Pole Shift or a nut-case? What bothers me is them editing the call from his show on youtube as if none of us would react, like we were all asleep. I want the truth from him. Then you went to a commercial break and you didn't make any mention of her or the call when you returned on-air. To make matters more concerning your show edited out the call from that show you uploaded on youtube as if none of us would react or remember her statements. Your listeners understand that you are being watched and harassed by Homeland Security. You have said so on your show. I am asking you to come clean about the caller from last Friday's show and ask you to replay the call because if her statements are true this affects the lives of millions of people! I believe you are under threat, but I also believe you are a man of integrity so I am asking you to at least talk about it. We know that FEMA has ordered emergency food and other supplies because they believe some event will take place around March 15, 2011. The documents are online and on youtube.com... Now if you will just clear this up and also tell the public how HLS has threatened you then they will be exposed and your listeners can confront them about all of this now. Before it's too late!

Here is the woman David is mentioning later on on Coast to Coast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKq82m6lrQI

And here the vid saying David has been arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wM7gSz7jM

Love Always
    mudra

Whether it is a lot of BS or not .
    There are some facts that cannot be denied .
    1) The idea that the author of the video is spreading disinformation doesn't make sense . The population is bombarded everyday with propaganda from the MSM ,a lot of paid shills and BS spreaders .
    2) The governments cannot be trusted to tell the population of dangers like the pole switch or Nibiru ( if it is really around ) . The population will wake up one day and discover something very visible in the sky . By that time the population and minor government officials will be left holding the bag while the big wigs will have already run into the shelters. The government has every intention of keeping the rotten economic system going until the end to avoid social unrest and revolution .
    3) Where there is smoke there is fire. This is a universal rule .
    4) Strange happening going on on the surface of the Earth . Birds falling from the sky , million of dead fishes all around the world . Volcano activity picking up
    in intensity and the weather gone crazy in different part of the world . No official explanation from the scientific authorities is forthcoming .
    5) The idea that the government crims can control all the world weather is not believable due to the magnitude of what is happening .

It is one of a series of very suspicious events .

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Apparently, GLP will be back Monday morning.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:04 pm

metaw3 wrote:Apparently, GLP will be back Monday morning.

Wingmanof light's prayer must have worked.

Love from me
    mudra

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Adv2

Big Grin 2

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:17 pm