tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Mercuriel
sabina
anomalous cowherd
orthodoxymoron
TRANCOSO
JesterTerrestrial
10 posters

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel - Page 2 Empty Re: Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:29 pm

I just listen to as many people as possible - and TRY to connect the dots. I'm also trying to think in terms of a male version of Anna - who is not creepy, corrupt, or cruel - with all of the positives, and none of the negatives.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:56 am

Blink not surprisingly the orchestrated "pillage" has turned out to be rather significant

Major pieces stolen from Egypt museum
    (AFP)

13 February 2011, 2:46 PM
    Several major pieces have been stolen from the Egyptian museum, including a statue of King Tutankhamun, Egypt’s minister of state for antiquities Zahi Hawass said on Sunday.

The objects missing from the famed museum included “a gilded wood statue of the 18th Dynasty king Tutankhamun being carried by a goddess” and parts of “a gilded wood statue of Tutankhamun harpooning,” Hawass said in a statement.

Looters broke into the museum in Cairo’s Tahrir Square on January 28 when massive protests against then-president Hosni Mubarak drove his despised police from the streets in a series of running battles.

Also missing are a limestone statue of Akhenaten holding an offering table, a statue of Queen Nefertiti making offerings, a sandstone head of a princess from Amarna — a vast archaeological site in the southern province of Minya.

A stone statuette of a scribe from Amarna, and eleven wooden shabti statuettes of Yuya, a powerful Egyptian courtier from the 18th Dynasty which ruled Egypt 3,000 years ago, were also missing Hawass said.

A heart scarab — an amulet placed on the chest of the mummy to ensure the heart was not removed — belonging to Yuya was also missing, he added.

Founded in 1858 by French Egyptologist Auguste Mariette, the museum contains more than 100,000 Egyptian artefacts, including the world renowned — and reputedly cursed — treasures from King Tutankhamun’s tomb.

The best known artefact is the teenage monarch’s gold funerary mask, which stares out from a case on the first floor of the museum.

Hawass said an investigation has been launched to find those behind the theft. “The police and army plan to follow up with the criminals already in custody,” he added.

The museum was protected by army tanks and for a while by a cordon of citizen volunteers during nearly three weeks of anti-government rallies that ousted president Hosni Mubarak and left at least 300 dead.
    http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle09.asp?xfile=data/middleeast/2011/February/middleeast_February458.xml§ion=middleeast

What is the esoteric power of those pieces well who knows. Maybe Mr Farrell will come up with an explanation...

One thing we know Mubarack used his 18 days wisely and scattered his fortune where people can not find it...
    Wood
    Wood

Post  Wood Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:13 am

Andromeda wrote:Why is Charles talking about "plans that have been stolen from under the pyramid" to create a machine?

I missed that comment, but I remember a cryptic post by Barry King, a few months ago, at PA2, that I understood it was a confirmation that something was found (and taken) under the sphinx. Since Barry and Charles seem to not be on the same side this might be significant. Just some wild speculation :)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:50 am

Hey there wood. It's nice to see you. cheers

It's clear Barry is no fan of Charles. And from what is out there it is also clear that Charles cannot be trusted. Charles reminds me of the story of the Scorpion and the Frog where the Scorpion begs the frog to carry him across the water. As they are almost to shore the Scorpion gives the frog a fatal sting. Why is that? The Scorpion's true nature cannot be stopped, ever.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:59 am

I only mentioned because it was mentioned in PA2 but I do believe something is a foot. You see, many people talk about the pyramids being energy vortexes and it appears that many artifacts from El Amarna were stolen from the museum during the riots

It seems to much of a coincidence that Charles left to tend the construction of a machine in China, where there are more pyramids and apparently vortexes too, after a mention that he got some plans from under the pyramids

Many people are of the opinion that on the inner layers of the pyramids there are older structures that may have the key to the purpose of the pyramids. No other people that the ones chosen by the Egyptian government can access those chambers and it appears that access to the pyramids is restricted. In certain places people are not allowed even to talk...which is interesting

The people of Giza Geomatrix have also said that there have been excavations and that things were being taken in the darkness of night

One just has to add all these so-called rumours and it could only be a good suspense thriller or have true on it

If you are familiar with the work of Joseph Farrell you will undertand the deepth of this nazi conspiracy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Consider a Rebellion against a Theocracy ruled by Archangel A in Solar System A by Archangel B and Archangel C - and an escape to Solar System B with 33% of the inhabitants of Solar System A. Consider Archangel B then turning on Archangel C - and creating another Theocracy in Solar System B - even though Archangel C wished to NOT have any Theocracy whatsoever. Meanwhile back at the Solar System A - Archangel A wishes to put down the Rebellion in Solar System B - and travels there and conducts a War in Heaven - fighting against Archangel B, Archangel C, the 33% (Fallen Angels) - and blows up a planet - creating the Asteroid Belt (and regains the loyalty of Archangel B?). Consider that Archangel A decides to let the rebels stew in their own juice for thousands of years - and then exterminate all of them in a Final Executive Judgment. Could this fiasco involve Gabriel, Lucifer, and Michael? Could Gabriel and Lucifer have been against Michael - right from the beginning? Or have loyalties been rather fickle? Can someone out there please talk to me? None of the bits and pieces will make sense, if we don't have a sense of the big-picture. I continue to fly-blind, as I get nuttier and nuttier...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Hey there Oxy. I'm here... sort of. My neighbor bought the acreage next to us and cut down all of the trees that gave our house privacy so now we are literally sitting in a fish bowl. I was so pissed I started looking at other houses on the market and got a bit discouraged until I found this great house that is self-sufficient with all of the solar installed with lots of acreage and a fabulous view of the ocean. A bit pricy but I shall risk and purchase 500,000 ID for $620. The ID is expected to go public next week in the US and has already revalued. So if it revalues at what has been suggested (between $2-$4), there should be enough to pay for such a self-sufficient house and pay for some movers too. Anyway.. this is the plan.

The war in the heavens have been going on for eons Oxy. Even the ETs report not getting along with each other and in battle. Heck, even the reptilians showed up when the Philidelphia experiment went awry standing on the deck of I think the Eldridge offering wormhole technology in order to stay and bring their ships in through the rip from another Universe. These are creatures who enjoy battle and were running away from getting their arse kicked somewhere else. Meanwhile they have time traveled into earths past and entrenched themselves along with the naughty greys.

Think of it this way Oxy. Some are not born with the God (soul) element. I suspect this is more for the insectoid type aliens but who knows for sure. Anyway, what you wish for is really for evolution to be all at one stage of unfoldment but it doesn't quite work that way. They greys were creating hybrids so they could evolve. Personally, I think the reptilians are quite happy with themselves and see no need for spiritual evolution. Again this is all speculation.

However, with the reports that we had from Nicolai, the positive ETs are working to get rid of those ETs who would use and abuse humankind. Your wish for all to be equal may occur in the next dimension after the galactic wave does its job by upgrading DNA. One can hope.

The world you wish to live in exists at one level of existance but not in the 3rd dimension as many are still sorting out who they are. Given that this dimension allows for free will humankind does have choices and makes them daily. However, some of these choices take them down a path of self-indulgence so what is one to do? We have to exhibit allowance just as the creator has done for each of us to find our way back home. There is much to be experience in life and without duality, life would be a bit dull.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:27 am

Thank-you Carol. Good luck with your home quest. I just keep getting the sinking feeling that the situation on Earth is not what Michael wanted - and that Michael has been out of power for thousands of years - or perhaps Michael has never really been in power. Period. I really hate this stupid guessing-game...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:01 am

Actually Oxy, all one can do, is to make sure you can look yourself into the eyes with pride, when you die.

The individuals who are part of TPTB, somehow seem to think they are immortal...

No No Lmfao
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:02 am

Thank-you TRANCOSO. I really can't look in the mirror with pride. I haven't done anything bad - but I haven't done anything. I'd sure like to know what I've done throughout the centuries - if reincarnation is a valid concept. I won't do regression - so maybe when I go AWAY from the light (as Robert Morningsky suggested in a lecture) I might find out. The Powers That Be seem to be experts at brown-nosing the God of This World. It seems to have paid-off - so far, anyway...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:53 am

OM I think that Farrel has an answer to your question in his new fireside chat Crazy Happy

I personally think that there are two factions plus us humans. I think that the governments of the world follow one or another agenda and that we the sheeple have no clue of what it is really going on. Egypt uprising is an example of such scalations, two factions in the pursuit of something beyond our wildest ideas UFO2
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:48 am

Thank-you Andromeda. I liked the videos. BTW - have you read any of 'The Holy Tablets'? If so - what do you think? I tend to think in fleeting flashes of insight - based upon a lot of various source materials - including theology and science fiction. Incidentally - Joseph Farrell understands theology and sacred music - which I think is a big plus in this line of thinking.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:12 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Andromeda. I liked the videos. BTW - have you read any of 'The Holy Tablets'? If so - what do you think? I tend to think in fleeting flashes of insight - based upon a lot of various source materials - including theology and science fiction. Incidentally - Joseph Farrell understands theology and sacred music - which I think is a big plus in this line of thinking.

I was in Catholic School for 12 years Crybaby still recovering from that trauma Hypnotize and yes, once one has some keys anything can deciphered!

The Bible, Emerald Tablets, and other books do have hints of what happened. All conveniently hidden in plain sight for the benefit of the few and the brainwashing of the many...it is what it is, too late to change the world I suppose

Flowers
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:31 pm

Carol wrote:Hey there Oxy. I'm here... sort of. My neighbor bought the acreage next to us and cut down all of the trees that gave our house privacy so now we are literally sitting in a fish bowl. I was so pissed I started looking at other houses on the market and got a bit discouraged until I found this great house that is self-sufficient with all of the solar installed with lots of acreage and a fabulous view of the ocean. A bit pricy but I shall risk and purchase 500,000 ID for $620. The ID is expected to go public next week in the US and has already revalued. So if it revalues at what has been suggested (between $2-$4), there should be enough to pay for such a self-sufficient house and pay for some movers too. Anyway.. this is the plan.

The war in the heavens have been going on for eons Oxy. Even the ETs report not getting along with each other and in battle. Heck, even the reptilians showed up when the Philidelphia experiment went awry standing on the deck of I think the Eldridge offering wormhole technology in order to stay and bring their ships in through the rip from another Universe. These are creatures who enjoy battle and were running away from getting their arse kicked somewhere else. Meanwhile they have time traveled into earths past and entrenched themselves along with the naughty greys.

Think of it this way Oxy. Some are not born with the God (soul) element. I suspect this is more for the insectoid type aliens but who knows for sure. Anyway, what you wish for is really for evolution to be all at one stage of unfoldment but it doesn't quite work that way. They greys were creating hybrids so they could evolve. Personally, I think the reptilians are quite happy with themselves and see no need for spiritual evolution. Again this is all speculation.

However, with the reports that we had from Nicolai, the positive ETs are working to get rid of those ETs who would use and abuse humankind. Your wish for all to be equal may occur in the next dimension after the galactic wave does its job by upgrading DNA. One can hope.

The world you wish to live in exists at one level of existance but not in the 3rd dimension as many are still sorting out who they are. Given that this dimension allows for free will humankind does have choices and makes them daily. However, some of these choices take them down a path of self-indulgence so what is one to do? We have to exhibit allowance just as the creator has done for each of us to find our way back home. There is much to be experience in life and without duality, life would be a bit dull.

Hello Carol. I gave your post some more thought - and it sounds as though some moron got carried away, and did a hatchet-job. Purchasing ID at 6.20 in July - and selling at 11.90 in February - would've worked out well. Presently purchasing QID at anything under 9.95 (2X equity) and selling at anything over 99.50 might work out splendidly - unless all accounts get cancelled-out by an Act of God. If I did that, I might be able to relocate to the Moon (with the 'help' of the NSA) - with lots of acreage - and a helluva ocean view. Unfortunately, there are Nazis living on one side - and naughty greys on the other side. Perhaps a lot of us are the hybrids, who the greys created (under the direction of the Sovereign Queen of the Air). The PGLF's might not have souls - but I tend to think that most everyone else does. It seems as though humanity got caught in the middle of a really nasty War in Heaven - but I don't think we are guiltless. Everyone should just stop. Peace, be still. What would Preston Nichols and Al Beilik say? Could the genetic upgrade consist of the destruction of human physicality (via Earth Changes aka Extermination Final Judgment?) - and the incarnation into hybrid hermaphrodite bodies? Is home in Sirius or Orion - where any discussion of freedom or human sovereignty might be strictly forbidden? I'm sort of an advocate for a kinder, gentler duality. I'm going to take a break. They've taken over my computer. See you at Mork 'n Ork's Grey Bar - on the Darkside of the Moon. I'll buy.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:40 am

Carol, OM pardon my ignorance but what is an ID?

Love Andromeda Flowers
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:57 am

This is part of a Kerry Cassidy's blog:

90% of Egyptian artifacts are still underground and when the riots broke out, digs emerged all over the place and all the
    top brass denied anything was stolen, in Alexandria alone 14 case were reported today of stolen artifacts. Now that we have this transparency going on and you've been caught lying to the people about the stolen artifacts during the riots the least you can do is resign now (Hawas). You are not wanted by the people, Hosni Mubarak placed you in charge, he is gone now it's your turn.

When Hawas lied about the safety of all archeological sites and artifacts saying they were safe, the military didn't look much into it and did not try to secure the sites, Hawas is to blame for this and must pay for these claims.

The whole transcription here http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/egyptian_stolen_treasures/egyptian_stolen_treasures.html

Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:17 am

Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:09 pm

The whole panorama in two minutes Crazy Happy
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:52 am

This is very interesting info Crazy Happy
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:53 am

Shocked
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Thanx for posting the Farrel blogs, Andro
    Flowers
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:51 am

My pleasure Trancoso Flowers

Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:29 am

This is not from Joseph Farrell but an interesting radio program with Michael Fitzgeral and Theo Paijmans regarding the Vril Society and the Nazis. It is dark stuff so listen at your own discretion

Part I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc0QZZzhOc4&playnext=1&list=PL26AC1D30F9CDEE92

Part II https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMdc9DdDq_Y&feature=related

Part III https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awe9Ip3cyXk&feature=related
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:41 am

Andromeda wrote:My pleasure Trancoso Flowers

Thanks for posting this Andro.
    As im not a follower of aliensm I enjoyed this as It obviously makes sense.
    This guy is rational and level headed so a refreshing change.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:12 am

Joseph Farrell is a brilliant mind, I am reading one of his books and it is blowing my mind...and the man is so humble!

Loads of stuff in youtube for free too Flowers

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:07 am