tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Mercuriel
sabina
anomalous cowherd
orthodoxymoron
TRANCOSO
JesterTerrestrial
10 posters

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel

Anonymous

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel Empty Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Since there has been quite a lot of talk about an ongoing "war" between the likes of Charles AV2 and other factions, which in my personal opinion is playing out into our reality as "scalar wave" storms and earth changes and riots like in Egypt, where one is to ask Why now? if there were elections programmed for September, why the urgency and the "irrational" persistence when the antigovernment protesters have got what they asked for, their president is standing down it is a matter of time and real reform has been promised.

Is this something to do with the Rothschild? someone said that in another forum...it makes you think

Is this something related to the "Giza death star" hypothesis, as Joseph Farell has submitted in his previous books?

Why is Charles talking about "plans that have been stolen from under the pyramid" to create a machine?

It seems that there is more to the revolution that what it meets the eye because at the end, we all know, that there is no decent politician in any place of the world so the poor Egyptian people may never get what they really crave for as none of us have. Nobody in the world has a fair and just government...

Food for thought UFO2
    Anonymous

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel Empty Re: Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:12 pm

During the civil unrest in Cairo looters entered the famous Museum of antiquities, it has not been reported whether something is missing but also, there were two mummies damaged...why damage mummies if you are a looter, unless of course they were looking for something specific?:

LOOTERS in Cairo have damaged treasures from the tomb of Egypt's most famous pharaoh, Tutankhamun, as preparations continue for a blockbuster exhibition on the boy king to open at Melbourne Museum in early April.

The museum's chief executive, Dr Patrick Greene, went to Tutankhamun's tomb on an Egyptian visit last month to discuss the exhibition. He returned only a week before the start of the protests that are now rocking the country....

...''I assume they were trying to steal things after breaking in through the roof at night but all they succeeded in doing was to smash some cases and break some of the exhibits.''

The heads of two mummies were broken off and a statue of Tutankhamun on a panther was damaged. But Dr Greene said restoration work had already begun.

''There has been a strong reaction against the vandalism because there is immense national pride in the antiquities, which are the basis for a tourism industry that employs huge numbers of people, as well as being Egypt's second largest foreign exchange earner,'' he said.
    http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/king-tut-visit-still-on-despite-damage-by-looters-20110203-1afh7.html
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Link to the comments by Richard Hoagland about Iapetus http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm mentioned in the interview

and image of Iapetus

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel Iapetus-Sphere-Comparison
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:46 am

[youtube]<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ccwRJNLc6eU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:44 am

Thanks Andromeda...just listen to this feb 4th update...interesting info thanks! Peace JT
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Special Ongoing Series With Joseph P. Farrell - mp3

- The Philosopher's Stone And The Magic of Social Engineering (Part 1-7)

- Roswell And The Reich; The Nazi Connection (Part 1-3)

- Dirty Secrets ~ Nazi International (Part 1-7)

- Cosmic War (Part 1-15)

The above topics are available (downloads in mp3 format) here:
    http://www.thebyteshow.com/JosephPFarrell.html

Double Thumbs Up
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Thank-you for this thread Andromeda. I'll have to take a closer look. Remember the looting of the museum in Bhagdad (which we were supposed to protect)? Could the Iraq War and the Egyptian Unrest be covers for something darker and more mysterious? What about Gizeh Intelligence, Ancient Technology, Underground Bases, Stargates, etc? Who knows? I sure don't. But I wonder...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:17 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you for this thread Andromeda. I'll have to take a closer look. Remember the looting of the museum in Bhagdad (which we were supposed to protect)? Could the Iraq War and the Egyptian Unrest be covers for something darker and more mysterious? What about Gizeh Intelligence, Ancient Technology, Underground Bases, Stargates, etc? Who knows? I sure don't. But I wonder...

I do think it is tooooooo peculiar that after 30 years they can no wait few months until September. I think is a cover up to steal antiquities and smuggle them out of the country just like Iraq

Do remember that "Charles" said that now that they have certain "plans" that they took from under the pyramids he was off to China to built his "machine" Mad
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Joseph Farrell is an amazing researcher and theorist, wish i had more time to immerse myself in everything he puts out. He is also an exceptionally sweet man, rare for such an intellect. Give me JF any day over the love and light conmen-and-women.

BTW very cool photo JT.
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:24 am

nice to see you arround AC I am just listening to c2c still my favorite radio .
    hope all is going more or less ok
    all this rapid change but we are dancing with..even the music is changing
    all the best
    Sabina

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:11 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:Joseph Farrell is an amazing researcher and theorist, wish i had more time to immerse myself in everything he puts out. He is also an exceptionally sweet man, rare for such an intellect. Give me JF any day over the love and light conmen-and-women.

BTW very cool photo JT.

I agree. Some people probably need love and light, but I prefer the Joseph Farrell approach. I would love to see a small university with perhaps a half-dozen Joseph Farrell type professors - teaching nothing but conspiracy theories and esoteric everything - in a large, old lecture hall. The emphasis would be on methodology and research excellence.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:28 pm

sabina wrote:nice to see you arround AC I am just listening to c2c still my favorite radio .
    hope all is going more or less ok
    all this rapid change but we are dancing with..even the music is changing
    all the best
    Sabina

Thank you for those kind words, Life is indeed a challenge especially these days.
    I have decided the best I can do is work on making things happen where I live. We have the third meeting coming up of a group some of us have started locally. It's been quite good so far, and all the information I have been studying for years is being put to use in a face to face situation which I think is where I have more chance of opening more minds than just speaking to all you lovely people online who pretty much already know the score. It has been much appreciated !

All here are welcome, and I recall Andromeda lives nearby ... next meeting of "Provoke and Illuminate" is Feb 9, The Queens Head, Rye, East Sussex.

My keyboard hardly works so typing this much is also a challenge, but will try and check in a bit more when time allows.

This is a great little forum but have seen the need to step out into the fray, so to speak.
    love to all, and yes Ortho, I agree about the small Uni for research excellence but we can discern, dig and create our own curriculum. Farrell has a Facebook page that is a education in itself.

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel Flyerz

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:11 pm

As of this moment - We Are At War! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMWOHfG_jFo

I don't see why this solar system can't be a paradise. But there seems to be:

1. An Annunaki Faction which wishes to exterminate the Human Race.
    2. An Annunaki Faction which has been exploiting the Human Race - while fighting with the other Annunaki faction - to see who gets to be the Masters of the Universe.
    3. A Responsible Human Faction - who seems to have been driven off-world thousands of years ago.
    4. An Ignorant and Irresponsible Human Faction - who seems to be living on this Prison Planet called Earth.

Consider the possibility of: (Extraterrestrial Humans + Extraterrestrial Hybrids) vs (Terrestrial Humans + Terrestrial Hybrids)

Unfortunately, I get the impression that everyone hates the Terrestrial Humans (Us). As I keep posting on this thread - I keep feeling that I am fighting for the survival of the best aspects of the Human Race - or simply for survival. Period. What was the Original Sin? What is the solution for the Original Sin and Karmic Debt - other than Slavery and Death???

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel Planet-in-Rebellion-smCosmic war - Joseph Farrel Star_wars_rebellion_boxCosmic war - Joseph Farrel 2-62

Did Regressive Interdimensional Reptilians deceive the Human Race (by promising them freedom and enlightenment?) into creating a Genetic Hybridization Program to give the Regressive Interdimensional Reptilians Hybrid Bodies? Who bears ultimate responsibility for what seems to be a Hybridization Program Gone Bad? Are the two Annunaki Factions under the direction of even more powerful beings? Check this out, and tell me what you think. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxFzH3goUsc&NR=1 One more thing. What is the relationship between Jesus and Lucifer? Just wondering. Namaste.

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel YoshimitusbigCosmic war - Joseph Farrel AlienCosmic war - Joseph Farrel Box]Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel Swontpb1Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel BOL103

Did ancient Humans create all manner of hybrids - including the Dracs, Greys, and Annunaki - with forbidden technology (possibly obtained from Regressive Interdimensional Reptilians?). Did they obtain and/or invent computers, nukes, antigravity-spacecraft etc. Did they enslave the hybrids, and demand worship? Did the hybrids rebel (led by Lucifer?) - and confiscate most of the forbidden technology? Did the hybrids steal 'Fire from the Gods'? Are the 'aliens' really rebel hybrids - who we created? Does the 'Original Sin' involve all of the above? Have the renegade hybrids been raising hell with us for thousands of years? Are they presently considering exterminating us? If we somehow eliminated or removed the renegade hybrids - would all of the fancy technology be in the best of hands - or the worst of hands? Do we need the hybrids to reign us in? Should my fantasy of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System include hybrids? If most of my questions are answered affirmatively - how should this mess properly be resolved? If reincarnation is a reality - I am very afraid regarding what I might have done, or who I might have been. Progressive Interdimensional Reptilians vs Regressive Interdimensional Reptilians? The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan in the Conflict of the Ages? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inx13j4NnQM

Cosmic war - Joseph Farrel 86_Space_War_humor_fun_free_computer_desktopwallpaper_s

Ohh, can't anybody see
    We've got a war to fight
    Never found our way
    Regardless of what they say

How can it feel, this wrong
    From this moment

Storm.. in the morning light
    I feel
    No more can I say
    Frozen to myself

I got nobody on my side
    And surely that ain't right
    And surely that ain't right

Ohh, can't anybody see
    We've got a war to fight
    Never found our way

From this moment

[Instrumental]

This moment

Ohh, can't anybody see
    We've got a war to fight
    Never found our way

From this moment

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:48 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Unfortunately, I get the impression that everyone hates the Terrestrial Humans (Us).
    (Too) many Terrestrial Humans seem to have a tendency to mingle into other peoples - (ET) races - business, instead of taking care of their own house & back- & frontyard.

Often this is done with the intention to 'help', even if their 'victim' hasn't asked for their 'help'.

Of course we all know that 'helping' others, takes ones mind off of ones own problems.

So I guess that Terrestrial Humans who mind their own affairs & understand that one can't listen & talk at the same time, might be welcomed with open arms by benevolent ET's, in order to develop themselves.

(An excellent example of the catastrophical outcome when someone offers an unwanted 'helping hand', can be witnessed at 05:38)

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:15 pm

That was hilarious TRANCOSO! Ooops! My Bad! Seriously, how do we make things better, without making things worse? How do we save the patient, without killing the patient? How do we save the world, without destroying the world? Save us from our Saviors! I once asked a shaman what non-natives should do to help the natives? He answered, 'Leave us the f*&% alone!' Perhaps we should try to understand others, rather than trying to help them. Missionaries can end up being Cultural Imperialists. Remember 'The Mission'? I am open to living with various types of beings - but I certainly do not wish to be taken advantage of - and I doubt that they wish to be taken advantage of, either. I have recently joked about travelling the solar system with representatives of the United States of the Solar System - on Phobos aka USSS Namaste - with a crew of Draconian Reptilians! I really wouldn't mind - if, and only if - I knew, for certain, that they wouldn't turn on us! I'm pretty damn naive, aren't I?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:06 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 pm

I like a lot of what Dana has to say - but I am not a follower. She certainly has a lot of spunk and guts. If women were in more leadership positions, I think we might be a lot better off. I think males should emulate a lot of female attributes, without becoming effeminate or gay. But what do I know?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:19 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I think males should emulate a lot of female attributes, without becoming effeminate or gay. But what do I know?

That could be called Integration couldn't It ?

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:43 am

Gold and red mercury eh? oh my...is this "revolution" all about alchemy?

Why they are not protesting at the presidential palace? was a question that popped in my mind from the begining http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&xhr=t&q=presidential+palace+cairo&cp=23&client=firefox-a&hs=KLZ&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl where the antiquities museum is

Tahrir square http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&xhr=t&q=presidential+palace+cairo&cp=23&client=firefox-a&hs=KLZ&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl is rather far from the place of power

Lastly, it appear that the muslim brotherhood is controled by the illuminati http://www.henrymakow.com/muslim_brotherhood-_illuminati.html

Interesting times we are living in
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:49 am

It appears that A Crowley invoked the demons after his visit to the museum and succeeded, did he get "red mercury"?

PS also thinking about the hydrogen bomb and Israel and who may have taken the "red mercury" if it indeed existed in the mouth of the two mummies that were beheaded
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:28 am

Dana is interesting but people tend to make such sweeping statements to support a theory, and are fickle to boot. I have seen her promote/support George Kavasillas and now demonise him. The Gifford's shooter was a kid my sister's kids knew rather well, he was NOT a manchurian candidate, quite the opposite, his life went to hell because the army would not have him. He never even made basic training. He was colourblind, so there goes THAT theory of govt.ritual sacrifice. It's bad enough as it was.

carry on...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 pm

OM and AC I posted Dana's video with the intention to illustrate the cosmic war. Personally I am not a follower of anyone, just a mad andromedan Crazy Happy

Now, Mubarack has resigned and left the Egyptians in the hands of the interim MILITARY goverment...so much for freedom

Putting aside the conection to Zeta talk, because I do not believe we were savages rescued by ETs, this video has an interesting theory about the occupation of the Giza plateu

Stargate...mmmmm...red mercury...or it was white powder gold for stargate passage?
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:27 pm

No worries, Andromeda, never thought you were a follower, Dana IS interesting, just wish people were less knee jerky, and conclusion jumpy, Farrell sure isn't.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:35 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote: No worries, Andromeda, never thought you were a follower, Dana IS interesting, just wish people were less knee jerky, and conclusion jumpy, Farrell sure isn't.

I do like Farrell, so intelligent and charming! Wink

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:01 am