tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+34
Lad of the North
Sanicle
HigherLove
JesterTerrestrial
Lionhawk
savage241
silentghost
shiloh
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
sjkted
Brook
Micjer
Jenetta
MargueriteBee
devakas
sabina
ClearWater
investigator
lindabaker
burgundia
CetaceousOne
Carol
arctourist
Anchor
reality=check
orthodoxymoron
mudra
malletzky
LeeEllisMusic
TRANCOSO
icecold
Mercuriel
Floyd
38 posters

St Germain and Charles

Brook
    Brook

St Germain and Charles - Page 18 Empty Re: St Germain and Charles

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:58 am

Floyd wrote:blah blah blah here we go again.

Football hooliganism and right wing groups in the UK go hand in hand. Your Charles is no saint. He murdered over 25 people and stabbed his religious teacher? So it is claimed.

Can this be confirmed?

Who is St Germain..is there a religious philosophy associated with Atticus1. Id be delighted to hear about it. Is it St Germain, Is it someone else?

What do you think about 2012?
    Why dont people trust Charles....

. I would like to hear what other ex 18 have to say about this operation before getting jumped on by current 18 members. What do they have to be afraid of?
    And Northern Boy.. please keep any peoples identities out of it as im not interested. I am interested in experiences and alleged threats however.
    Im sure there are other ex members who have had experiences apart from northern Boy.

Lets discuss this shall we. The 18 past and present and was Charles ever a member of a right wing group when he was a football hooligan.

Not that well get a straight answer.

No kidding blah blah blah.....

Why Floyd..they ran away from the boogy man

St Germain and Charles - Page 18 Photo-64123

Let me ask you Floyd ...do you believe all black people eat watermelon too? LOL

Last edited by Brook on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Oops, now who's maybe making racist accusations?? Shocked

Last edited by Sanicle on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:01 pm

Sanicle wrote:Oops, now who's sounding racist?? Shocked

Exactly....that last post was the same kind of warped thinking I quoted.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Sorry Brook, I just don't see it.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:07 pm

is charles still part of this group of 18 ?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:11 pm

Sanicle wrote:Sorry Brook, I just don't see it.

Okay...these questions have been answered here. But he insists on posing them. Therefore he bleieve this to be the case....

Look at the questions he's asking? You want to pretend he's not judging us racist..but here...after the questions have been answered...he keeps asking them then ENDS it with...

How many times do I (we) have to tell him this is not the case? It's like the question I posed...... He believes what he chooses. Yet he does NOTHING to find out the truth. And it's been stated here several times. So just keep defending him will ya! He's not inferring that the 18 are a group of right wing racists now is he? Right.............. St Germain and Charles - Page 18 420354
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:08 pm

Hmmm, I just had a stray thought. My sense was that Floyd was repeatedly saying those who are involved in selfless-service are humble and tend to go out of their way to avoid attention. Whereas, the gathering of the 18 was identified, so became the focus of attention that resulted in discord on different forums.

I remember the feelings I had about this when it was happening at PA. There was one part of myself wanting to belong and be special. And then there was the other side of myself that is pretty much stuck in the neti, neti, neti. Meaning there was no desire to be identified or bring this type of attention to myself even though I do believe in providing self-less service on a daily basis. In the most normal of circumstances isn't this what a mother does every day taking care of her children?

I don't know about the humility part when it comes to the 18 but I do know that transparency is key to me and mudra understands exactly where I'm coming from on this.

So it's an oxymoron so-to-speak where the 18 appear incongruent or contradictory in the eyes of those people who are members of the different forums where this issue is discussed.

Now there is the other issue of racism but I haven't really seen that in Floyd's posts unless I'm so utterly dense I just don't get it. Instead, what I gathered was that there is a sense of elitism when people are identified as do-gooders, especially when attention is brought to how the 18 gathered together and the work they were to do, specifically when such work was done in secret. Why even bring attention to the 18 at all if it's work is to be secret?

For example, a pretty poor example but none-the-less an illustration of how the Catholic Church allows it's Pope and clergy to live in opulence whereas Christ was but a humble carpenter. If they, the clergy, were true followers of Christ their lifestyle would be simple, humble and what wealth that came into the church would be distributed back out to the congregations.

Elitism? Yes with respect to the Church. Yes, with the 18, but only in how the 18 is viewed by members of the public but not in how they view themselves.

A humble man or woman is out there for all to see doing their work in the world. Hence, they are completely transparent for anyone with eyes to see. They may join with others or not - but the one thing they tend to be most uncomfortable with is attention. Especially, negative attention.

Racism - how so? I think I'm still grasping at straws here as my understanding is limited in the perspective you're raising Brook. I understand your perspective but I don't understand how it fits. Therefore, I'm still confused.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:19 pm

malletzky wrote:
    Brook wrote:Don't know who Dr Rasher is....but apparently he seems to think labeling people anti Semitic without knowing them is a bit harsh eh?

Perhaps it's Floyd that has upset someone? And cannot stand the thought that he may be incorrect by putting those people on a list with the likes of Hitler and some group called combat 18 should be retracted? But I won't hold my breath. Nor will I delve into this further....it's a waste of time. And time to me is valuable. I made my case. We are not some elitist group of brain sucking jew hating racists. Period. The sooner Floyd can accept that and move on and take us off that list all the better eh? But again..I won't hold my breath.

But apparently, he/she took side without even presenting any proof (tangible or not) to back his claim. Now with all due respect, but this is something to be labeled as secondhand information as well. And if we're to be correct...if I am to be correct...I will also stand here in front of our small community and defend this place from intruders (I will, for now, avoid the label troll).

Much respect
    Mal...

With all due respect Mal.....I don't know who DrRasher is. But I suspect whoever they are they are most likely a member of Atticus1. That being said....by agreeing with what Mark and I have said they are simply agreeing with us and perhaps don't like being grouped as has been the case here.

So for the record....once again....

We are not part of a hooligan right winged racist group. We are not elitists. There are no religious overtones that mention ONCE St Germain. Everyone is equal. We HAVE NO LEADERS. Only custodians who at this moment are setting it up. After that the custodians rotate and are voted in by the members. Any proposals or projects are voted on. And did I say EVERY member is equal? As in NO LEADERS????

Whew how hard was that to understand? Pretty simple. yet.....remember....Floyd has suggested.....

So what difference does it make how many time I say this? In one ear and out the other. It's far better to assume rumors then to discern the truth? Come on. How many times is this guy gonna go back to the premise that we are out to SAVE THE WORLD? If anyone has been to the site...they'd know what it was all about ..but that's too simple. Then perhaps you would think with a logical brain and see for yourself...but better to follow rumors and stand back....and fear the unknown? Wage war on the assumptions of racism and whatever else is sited here? It's cool if you want to stay away. but for gods sake...if someone tell you such as myself it's not about that and you still go on and on.....well it totally on you.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Floyd wrote:lol

(see the white supremacist thread)

The I AM movement and St Germain

The inspiration for Combat 18 (right wing group in uk)

The alphabetic initials for Adolph Hitler 1 an 8.. I tried to drop a hint earlier.

Read above.......

this post and the videos that came after this post suggest that the 18 are tied to combat 18. You can't see that?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Floyd wrote:

St Germain and Charles - Page 18 George10

So ya
    Thought ya
    Might like to go to the show.
    To feel the warm thrill of confusion
    That space cadet glow.
    Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?
    Is this not what you expected to see?
    If you want to find out what's behind these cold eyes
    You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

So ya
    Thought ya
    Might like to
    Go to the show.
    To feel that warm thrill of confusion,
    That space cadet glow.
    I've got some bad news for you sunshine,
    Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel
    And they sent us along as a surrogate band
    We're gonna find out where you folks really stand.

Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
    Get them up against the wall!
    There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
    Get him up against the wall!
    That one looks Jewish!
    And that one's a coon!
    Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
    There's one smoking a joint,
    And another with spots!
    If I had my way,
    I'd have all of you shot!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Floyd wrote:

These videos on this thread and his mention to the Combat 18 are directly inferring that the Atticus1 18 members are connected to this.....
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Brook wrote:
    malletzky wrote:
    Brook wrote:Don't know who Dr Rasher is....but apparently he seems to think labeling people anti Semitic without knowing them is a bit harsh eh?

Perhaps it's Floyd that has upset someone? And cannot stand the thought that he may be incorrect by putting those people on a list with the likes of Hitler and some group called combat 18 should be retracted? But I won't hold my breath. Nor will I delve into this further....it's a waste of time. And time to me is valuable. I made my case. We are not some elitist group of brain sucking jew hating racists. Period. The sooner Floyd can accept that and move on and take us off that list all the better eh? But again..I won't hold my breath.

But apparently, he/she took side without even presenting any proof (tangible or not) to back his claim. Now with all due respect, but this is something to be labeled as secondhand information as well. And if we're to be correct...if I am to be correct...I will also stand here in front of our small community and defend this place from intruders (I will, for now, avoid the label troll).

Much respect
    Mal...

With all due respect Mal.....I don't know who DrRasher is. But I suspect whoever they are they are most likely a member of Atticus1. That being said....by agreeing with what Mark and I have said they are simply agreeing with us and perhaps don't like being grouped as has been the case here.

So for the record....once again....

We are not part of a hooligan right winged racist group. We are not elitists. There are no religious overtones that mention ONCE St Germain. Everyone is equal. We HAVE NO LEADERS. Only custodians who at this moment are setting it up. After that the custodians rotate and are voted in by the members. Any proposals or projects are voted on. And did I say EVERY member is equal? As in NO LEADERS????

Whew how hard was that to understand? Pretty simple. yet.....remember....Floyd has suggested.....

So what difference does it make how many time I say this? In one ear and out the other. It's far better to assume rumors then to discern the truth? Come on. How many times is this guy gonna go back to the premise that we are out to SAVE THE WORLD? If anyone has been to the site...they'd know what it was all about ..but that's too simple. Then perhaps you would think with a logical brain and see for yourself...but better to follow rumors and stand back....and fear the unknown? Wage war on the assumptions of racism and whatever else is sited here? It's cool if you want to stay away. but for gods sake...if someone tell you such as myself it's not about that and you still go on and on.....well it totally on you.

Now bumping my own post here....I brought a member of the 18 here to dispel this rumor...yet it seems to be working for Floyd as no matter how may times I (we) tell you this is NOT the case...we are not affiliated to anything he suggests...he still points the gun. So end this now. Bang bang we're dead. This is a dead issue. Because it seems to be much simpler to believe rumors based on innuendo rather than facts. scratch
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Brook, I know what you're trying to say on behalf on the discussion between Floyd and you. You know where I stand when comes to unnecessery labeling and similar issues.

But I was only trying to make clear in this case, that I will also not be tolerating to be stamped as an ignorant and not knowing by someone who comes here and think that can run his own stampedo thru the mists with unproven claims.

So you seem to be pretty much charmed of the way the Aticus1 memmbership works and how the structures there are organised. But you should remember that this forum here, the mists, is actualy a kind of outrider when comes to equality, non-leadership an self-moderating for almost two years now. So nothing new...

But as you might perceive by now...there are many concerns and I have stated this last year already too...why the secrecy of closed forum?

If Atticus1 forum claims to be what it is, and this is I believe the best possible approach, the 18 and the membership there should probably think about of opening the doors and let the crowd in. Only then, transparency will be settled and no such discussions will be needed.

But I am not here to dig the grave between any two forums, in this case the mists and Atticus1...

I am posting here and now as I want to see and establish a fair and correct communication, as some members of two forums were obviosly lead to have issues with each other, each defending "their" forum and acting on behalf of their own perceptions.

Which is pity, too pity. Instead of possible joint ventures and going forward, we have the situation where we have thrown us back.

WE have thown US back. WE = US.

Much respect
    Mall...

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:56 pm

malletzky wrote:Brook, I know what you're trying to say on behalf on the discussion between Floyd and you. You know where I stand when comes to unnecessery labeling and similar issues.

But I was only trying to make clear in this case, that I will also not be tolerating to be stamped as an ignorant and not knowing by someone who comes here and think that can run his own stampedo thru the mists with unproven claims.

So you seem to be pretty much charmed of the way the Aticus1 memmbership works and how the structures there are organised. But you should remember that this forum here, the mists, is actualy a kind of outrider when comes to equality, non-leadership an self-moderating for almost two years now. So nothing new...

But as you might perceive by now...there are many concerns and I have stated this last year already too...why the secrecy of closed forum?

If Atticus1 forum claims to be what it is, and this is I believe the best possible approach, the 18 and the membership there should probably think about of opening the doors and let the crowd in. Only then, transparency will be settled and no such discussions will be needed.

But I am not here to dig the grave between any two forums, in this case the mists and Atticus1...

I am posting here and now as I want to see and establish a fair and correct communication, as some members of two forums were obviosly lead to have issues with each other, each defending "their" forum and acting on behalf of their own perceptions.

Which is pity, too pity. Instead of possible joint ventures and going forward, we have the situation where we have thrown us back.

WE have thown US back. WE = US.

Much respect
    Mall...

Again Mal...that is EXACTLY what Atticus1 is all about. Self moderation....people DO NOT GET banned there.....They pride themselves on that.

The only difference...we put together projects. If the guy came in to state something it was just to agree that we have been telling you this and what is simpler...you can find out for yourself. There is nothing hidden. The only thing is.... if you enter that site...you have a simple agreement to sign off on. Code of conduct. Respecting the site and what we do. It's a rare occasion that anyone would get banned. Even Norhtenboy comes there and posts his Freeman stuff. And believe me I'm sure the founding member would love to have a say in that. However.... we follow our own rules. And said rules...say he can come in and slag from time to time ..and post his stuff. If I'm not correct he even voted on my proposal...but I can't be certain of that. I did a proposal for a film.

That being said....the only way you are going to get the truth on 'unproven claims" is to check it out. Nothing is stopping you from checking it out but yourself. And that's on you.

edit to add...you will see very little new age stuff there... it's about setting the stage for future radio and film. On subjects of educational purpose for things such as gardening, farming, food supply, health and on the occasional Theater of the Parallel universe (my thread
    Rolling Eyes) . Oh yeah..there are some pretty smart people there who add to the mix as well. It's not about starting a FORUM...it's about starting a site for future projects.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Actually Brook, I would never have concluded Floyd was a racist from that song. Usually, I look for what the song's title is first, not the last few lyrics. And this song is basically saying anyone who looks different (and there are 5 different examples listed) should be shot. This is more a statement of elitism (based on inflated egos) then racism.

And I do like this bit. "It's not about starting a FORUM...it's about starting a site for future projects." Kool. Thubs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Carol wrote:Actually Brook, I would never have concluded Floyd was a racist from that song. Usually, I look for what the song's title is first, not the last few lyrics. And this song is basically saying anyone who looks different (and there are 5 different examples listed) should be shot. This is more a statement of elitism (based on inflated egos) then racism.

And I do like this bit. "It's not about starting a FORUM...it's about starting a site for future projects." Kool. St Germain and Charles - Page 18 83084

yeah..it's the combat 18 and founder of that group having the name Charles that is inferred to lean on the idea we may be affiliated. THIS is what I reject here and what I came to clear up. The Eleitist reference is bogus too....all you have to do is see our Articles that just got voted on and posed to the members. And believe me it was a Job to put that together. But it's for the members...not the 18 that those articles protect. This is why it's so frustrating watching this go down like this. Because it's SO FAR form the truth.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Carol wrote:Actually Brook, I would never have concluded Floyd was a racist from that song. Usually, I look for what the song's title is first, not the last few lyrics. And this song is basically saying anyone who looks different (and there are 5 different examples listed) should be shot. This is more a statement of elitism (based on inflated egos) then racism.

And I do like this bit. "It's not about starting a FORUM...it's about starting a site for future projects." Kool. St Germain and Charles - Page 18 83084

Oh yeah..nothing will replace the Mists....not form me...this is how I got my bout if insanity thinking I slipped and fell off into Avalon or Camelot. Save my occasional bout of insanity...this place cannot be replaced by Atticus1....no matter what any of you think. It's is a great place with good people however. I just lost my mind for a day and now fear the day Mercuriel comes in and sees what I've done...I'm far more concerned with that than anything else at the moment....oh boy Rolling Eyes
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Big Grin 2

St Germain and Charles - Page 18 20-11-11_occupy-ego1
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Exactly JT.....humanism!

and btw Floyd...ask and you shall receive.....LOL

Drum roll please................
    Lad of the North
    Lad of the North

Post  Lad of the North Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Threats why yes threats were made on the board and thru private messages to both myself and Andywight a member from Nexus. Steve was supposed to pay me a visit during the xmas holidays said he was going to give me a chance to apologize and then was going to break my jaw and post pictures of it online for all to see problem was i knew what he looked like . i told him to bring his snow shoes as in winter here you might need them even went so far as to offer to pick him up at the airport. Frankly Steve is a smoke and mirror guy there is no ST. Germaine in his corner The website is being turned over to the members with Steve staying on in a consulting position and this has been ongoing now for several Months. They use a system of Gov`t much like we have now , it turned out wonderful for us didn`t it the pyramid hierarchy lives long and proud over there. It is a forum that has low membership numbers and from what i have seen some of the original 18 have left i can`t possibly see anything coming from it that would be of use. Now i`m sure Brook will have lots to day and want to confront me as she did the day i arrived at atticus1 attacked me right away That`s ok she was just defending her territory As for Mark AKA Silent Ghost perhaps you want to post the proof of Me posting anyone`s name and address by posting the link same with you brook I never posted Your friend Gypsywomans address any where all i did was post here name at Avalom which any one could read because it was on her visitors page for all too see and if you go to her blog she posts it all over it I have the screen shot of Hodges pm saved
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Will this ever pass???

First was Avalon. Then AV2 ,then Mists of Avalon,Trutherald, then Nexus,then Atticus 1.then,Inelia stuff...

Will this trend continue of dividing souls...

I see all this as an opportunity for all to see from higher point to the picture of all of us.
    We all came from original AV and shared insights and good stuff.

Even now we all have great things to share upon all boards and I wonder when we will see as a group that actually there are no differences among us. just petty things...

Who said what and who meant what...
    And then fights...

Are we about to grow up and refuse playing games?
    Or we love bickering...

Ever thought (everyone) why fewer and fewer people engage in the discussions ?
    They are sick of it all and do not want to lose their spirit on these childish things .

Some will always be right and wrong and I ask SO WHAT?

Are we going to rise above actually or figuratively?

I chose to not pick sides here for I don`t see the point. I only see brothers and sisters quarreling.
    You can all do better than that.

I am blessing everybody here, may you find your peace and clarity for these times aren`t ones for brother attacking brother and sister whacking sister...

It`s time to BE Love.
    It`s time to overgrow yesterday and be today so we can see tomorrow.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Brook wrote: Just wait to see what Floyd and Investigator have brought to your door here at the Miss now....whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rolling Eyes

Investigator ?
    Why this attack on him Brook ? He is usually analysing situations trying to make sense of them in a polite way.

Love from me
    mudra

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Well everybody, hang me out to dry if you wish, but one of the first things I learned after going from mainstream religion to "NABS" to whatever we call ourselves, "here":

"Have a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing".

Perhaps Wayne Dyer "NABS" to some, but just that one statement alone, when remembered, frees me up to try new things without fear.

What does this community mean to me? Everything.

Who has my allegiance: if I am being myself correctly, my allegiance will always be in the interest of the highest good of all.

In order to do that, I have to touch base (or try) with my Higher Love-Self.

Two things had a major influence regarding my decision to create a profile at Atticus1.

1. I may be too curious for my own good, but I want to get to the root of what disturbed me so much about "Charles"...and Bill...that I am willing to face "it", head-on.

2. I thought we may have lost Brook for good, and I just was not ready to deal with that. I know I have spoken to the value of her work; specifically, in relation to how I could use it as a jumping board to show how Ancient Druids helped spread the message across the globe (before it became another perverted religion and my emphasis on being "Independent"). However, the main point is the personal connection.

I think it inappropriate to discuss any content from that forum, here.

I have not yet properly introduced myself on that forum.

1. Jumping in wham bam! is rude.

2. I have been lost in the drama here.

3. The site is flippin' amazing. From the platform to the color scheme. It is amazing. It's like walking into a cool room with perfect lighting. It has an ambiance that you must see to appreciate. (MEN - You are going to love it).

Beyond this, I know not.

This is still my spiritual home.

I want to be up front about this now and get it over with, because I am not up to anything more than continuing my search for the truth.

If they put a bullet in my head and take me out, things could be worse -- Floyd and I could be stuck in an elevator, left to debate this amongst ourselves.

I hate to cast stones in brick houses. I have been clear and up front about my issues. However, as long as people are talking about the energies of people who founded forums, what about this one? Would we still be here without Carol and Mercuriel?

And doggone perplexed as I am, Floyd is quite a stand-up man. I appreciate him calling for an end to this thread, and for the reasons he stated.

I just want the truth...

...dammit I am tired and I want the truth...

So, should anybody head over there, I have the same screen name. I have not posted anything, yet.

Love me or hate me, "here" or "there".

May my Acts be a blessing upon the world, and in turn, to me.

I do not know the numbers, but I know this: "M-O-O-N. That spells moon".

STAND

"Whatever you dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genious, power, and magic in it". - Goethe
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:13 pm

I am confident that I know what I am talking about! Why do you think im banned!!! I have said that I do not know much about this said 18 group as i have not taken part in the noise at project avalon since so many friends status became IN THE MISTS! There are some serious claims here that should be addressed and will be! Well said Troy and Beren as well! Some very good points made by both of you.

Something about all this is just not right about all this...hmmmm
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:19 pm

I have spoken of wishing to be an 'observer' within the City-States and the Moon -- which would include top-level closed-door meetings. One of the reasons for this is the expectation of highly articulate and concise debate -- regardless of the upsetting and/or corrupt nature of some of these meetings. I simply like to hear debates conducted properly and elegantly. I think some of this desire is just insecurity and a pathological need to know. Part of it is altruistic. And honestly, some of it is probably a raw and primal fascination with power. Given the obviously high levels of intelligence and knowledge within the Mists, I am sometimes disappointed with the pettiness. I often have to generate my own private debates, within the privacy of my mind, to achieve the type of dialogue I crave. Unfortunately, this is probably the Road to Insanity. But what is a nobody to do, when they wish to be a somebody, but they're damn-sure that ain't never going to happen? In my case, I have to use my imagination. Threads such as this one, are crutches for my rather weak dreams and illusions of grandeur.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:37 pm