tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Carol
wingmanof light
6 posters

Cool Video on changes

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Cool Video on changes - Page 2 Empty :)

Post  wingmanof light Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:22 am

JT
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Cool Video on changes - Page 2 Empty :)

Post  wingmanof light Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:28 am

Its da Wave Its da Wave
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Cool Video on changes - Page 2 Empty 12 year Old with Guts!!

Post  wingmanof light Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:12 pm

I like this allot !!!!!!!!!!
    mudra
    mudra

Cool Video on changes - Page 2 Empty Re: Cool Video on changes

Post  mudra Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:25 am

wingmanof light wrote:

I like this allot !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you wingmanof light.
    I liked it a lot too .

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Cool Video on changes - Page 2 Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:53 am

The Karen I found this today. Totally Agree .I at times let my imagination get carried away and manifest some fun stuff. cheers..

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:26 am

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Cool Video on changes - Page 2 Empty Walk of life :D

Post  wingmanof light Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:53 am

I listen to anything but atm had to post. I listen to something fun that lifts me up. I enjoy large crowds enjoy the now don't fight it. Glass half full . Sometimes its the simple things in life. With music nothing matters every one is usually always friendly relax and enjoy ...

Don't for get to enjoy the Now :) Its the walk of love and life!!!!

The Floyd

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Cool Video on changes - Page 2 Empty changes

Post  wingmanof light Mon May 02, 2011 12:30 am

[flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/Pn3h2WRW05c[/flash]

[flash(425,350)]https://www.youtube.com/v/pf1sf5uEp1Q[/flash]

There was some one star seeds I send energy to had run in with. Negative energy person trying to get at them So i sent the light after this person for clarity and Angels to see the problem and Deal with it. Later that morning this is what happened.

5.45 waking up From very very real dream. Batting the Devil Deletion

So it started hazy but got very clear. Was on earth. We was running many of us and after getting picked up buy angels appearing looking. Ones that could fly we was brought to older looking church .One. Was at the center front of the 2 podiums. This group of them looking like human explaining earth changes to a group of us I was not alone in this big crowd..
    They said we might get some horns and some of the ladies be getting a tail. Seductive looking with a tail woman lying on her side on one of the alters. they was telling us there is only one God. The one true god of all things and he was it of this world. He said God loved us and is upgrading us and the changes we will start seeing on ourselves. at this point mentally I was this is not right hart chakra yelling at me No No NO.
    As he was talking about their only being one true god. Now I feel energy in real life and in dream I was feeling it there to. it was very heavy feeling getting heavier.
    All of us was sitting and listening. I stand up and say NO!!Loud. There is 2 gods one of heaven and one of hell. the angels said No there is only one how dare you say that in god's name. I said Even louder standing now feeling the room get very negative feeling heavy like a heavy pressure on me . No their is 2 Gods Not ONE!!! The One of heaven and this one the one of hell on earth here on earth Satan.
    God of this world IS Satan NOT THE GOD OF HEAVEN I said very stern loud and forceful. HE then said how dare you who are you say such evil things!!! Then the wind picked up in the room doors over all the windows closed the panels looked 2 to 3 inches thick over all the windows slamming shut huge doors closing shut hard!!! At this point this was very real I could feel the wind in the air and the energy going negative the pressure was very heaver it was pushing on me making it hard to stand let a loan say anything.
    I believe we are center Light/Dark Male/Female energy at core. I then mentally start drawing energy myself as I do from below and above. Draw from Heaven and hell energy both then one of the huge doors was flying at me the heaver 3inch thick door lower corner flying towards my head.
    I THEN SAID STOP!!! The door the wind was silent the heavy energy was even more intense and I stood there that split second. Thinking to myself I created a shield of light drawing my own power do defend and fight back. They Now looked pissed and very Demonic looking I now said I AM NOT god of heaven nor god of hell .
    I AM THE CREATOR Within ME IN THE HEAR AND THE NOW and the Authority of all.
    It was like words being said but was not mine.I had giving the creator full authority to dinvine intervention at any point he needed to in my life any way he wanted always without question. Not ever have to ask to just do it.
    I BLESS the GOD of Heaven but the god of hell. That moment the door still suspended in mid air And I can still actually feel everything going on real time.
    AS the creator YOU God OF Hell!!! You have Violated the only Rule there is!!! You violated the rule of Imposing your negative will on to others by trickery enslaving them and not telling them of their choices. Forcing many into bondage.
    I NOW WITH GREAT REGRET DELETE YOU FROM ALL THEIR IS FOR ETERNITY FOREVER to never exists again!!!
    Then 2 sec after that I wake up instantly. I feeling the heaviness yet I cant the same thing real time now awake. I Ask for The divine hart Energy to flow threw me and shield me with the shield of love and light.
    Now I get up get a drink of ice water. Now out of no ware about 3min after I Burst in to tears. I think to myself I should be happy for the woopen that just took place. But a part of me felt this.
    Saddened that HE had to be deleted. I actually teared up and dint know why and felt sad because it actually felt like deleting a son. It was nothing good to do but for the greater good of peace it had to be this way . he was casted out of heaven for a 2nd chance and did this .
    He made his choice .So I have to share this below is my other dreams leading up to this. its been quiet for 8 months in dream land bedside's today.
    peace and blessing to all. Now to meditated and unwind.

added update from other location
    I actually feel the sadness of this yet to.
    The part of I felt the words coming for some other place sticking that he can do wonders threw us. If we trust him and give him permission to do so not having the power but can threw us do the same as being hear in the flesh.
    Because of free will they cant help unless they are given permission to at this level. I think ..
    Since I did this many times and wile praying to the creator I said have my back and I am willing to do what ever it take s to help this out.
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Mon May 09, 2011 9:24 pm

This is how I feel . But changes are coming now..

Nuke

Last edited by wingmanof light on Wed May 11, 2011 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Wed May 11, 2011 10:02 am

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Sun May 15, 2011 4:39 pm

The Karen

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Mon May 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Enlightened

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Cool Video on changes - Page 2 Empty We are the soldiers of the awakening

Post  wingmanof light Wed May 18, 2011 3:06 am

We are the soldiers of the awakening
    Our message is light and sound
    We have no master, we follow no leader
    Yet we are all at the head of our cause
    Our mission is ascension from misery
    Our promise is enlightenment
    Our past is timeless, our future is present
    We are keepers of evernow
    We demand nothing, for we need nothing
    We abhor violence, detest ignorance,
    Advise radiance, enable convergence,
    We think without brains, speak without tongues,
    Move without bodies, and love without hearts
    We are spirit without boundary
    Light without fear
    Sight without perception
    Truth beyond doubt
    We are pitch, volume, sparkle & brilliance,
    Shining melody, harmonious vision
    Attainment, atonement, attunement, our testaments
    Unity in diversity
    The reflecting pool of eternity
    Infinite fraternity

-Anonymous

Laurinda post

www.galacticmessages.com
    Band
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Thu May 19, 2011 2:18 am

King Arthur and Lord Merlin – Channelled by Natalie Glasson
    **Acting as a Warrior of Light to Shape the Reality of the Earth**
    by King Arthur and Lord Merlin – Channelled by Natalie Glasson

We step forward with great reverence and respect for you who exists on the physical planes of the Earth. We wish to honour the purpose and task that you have accepted by being upon the Earth in this period of the humanity’s spiritual growth. You may not truly understand your purpose on the Earth but it is important for you to gain the understanding that there are many important reasons why you are on the Earth and so your soul will hold many purposes. We wish to share with you one purpose which you can allow to come into fruition within your reality to aid your own spiritual growth, to help transform the Earth and support the development of humanity. We wish for you to act as warriors of light upon the Earth. We are aware that many have spoken before about becoming a warrior of light, spreading love and courageously anchoring light into darkness. We now wish for you to truly become an active warrior of light.

A warrior is often seen as a fighter or solider, while we do not wish for you to use violence or to go against others we are asking you to take on the purest intent of a warrior, which is a strong and powerful focus that is performed actively. A solider or a warrior has clear understanding before they enter into battle, they understand the outcome which is needed, they are also aware of the many ways in which they can achieve their ideal as well as holding a strong determination to bring their vision, focus or intent into fruition. As beings of light upon the Earth you also need to have a clear plan or intent of what is needed to heal and transform the Earth and it humanity. There is a need for you to create a plan or intent of healing or transferring light, then actively acting out your plan with courage and confidence, knowing that you will be supported and encouraged by your guides.

We are communicating with you today because we represent the energy of determination, courage and active fruition which is the energy of King Arthur as well as the energy of manifestation, healing, magic, profound light and wise knowledge which is the presence of Lord Merlin. Our energies are connected strongly and we both hold the desire to be of service to the Creator and humanity. We are both warriors of light as we hold the light of the Creator in our hearts and radiate it brightly for all to see. We are not fearful of emanating the powerful and loving light of the Creator in the presence of others, we understand that it can be difficult to share the truth of your being but we also wish to help you to understand that we are here to offer you courage. The only way that you will begin to see the presence of the Creator’s truth on the Earth is if people actively and courageously radiate the truth, light and energy of their being throughout their day and reality. A warrior of light is a soul who is willing to be courageous allowing their truth and light to unfold free from fear. If you imagine for a moment a warrior entering into battle, they would have to program their mind to understand what needed to be achieved, to be prepared to actively bring the plan into fruition and to renounce all fears otherwise this would hinder their purpose or work as a warrior. Let yourself imagine yourself as a warrior of love and light, you are standing in the centre of your reality, you are able to understand your reality with ease while holding the courage to radiate your light, love and truth. As you do so you understand what you wish to achieve to assist the Earth, how you wish your reality to manifest or how you wish to be of service. You can see your loving intent within your mind, with more focus and acceptance you are able to feel the loving intent flowing throughout your entire being and reality. With your intent your purpose has the potential to manifest; it is supported by your own energy and light. In order to truly manifest your intent you can allow yourself to let go of all fears, see them as unneeded and unwanted energies, then allow yourself to take a step which will create an active energy or an active intent. This can be the smallest of actions or reactions, it is simply something physical, whether it is speaking, walking, asking, making, drawing, attracting, reading, writing, singing, dancing, researching, connecting, listening or thinking. It is an action that takes the intention a step further or anchors it with deeper meaning into your reality. It is this purpose that allows you to become a warrior of light and love on the Earth because you are taking greater responsibility for yourself, your own reality and the Earth.

We now wish to share with you an intent and active manifestation that we believe is your purpose now on the Earth. We ask only that you are open to our words but if you feel that our suggestion is appropriate for you or you feel a calling in your heart we would be deeply honoured to work with you. We, King Arthur and Lord Merlin believe that now is the time for many to step into their role and purpose of a spiritual warrior of love and light on the Earth. We believe that the Earth constantly requires light and energy to enter into its structure as well as into the beings of humanity. The more light that can be anchored by light workers on the Earth, the more we will see the truth and transformational energies of the Creator on the physical planes. Remember that the transition occurring on the Earth is led and created by humanity, we as guides are simply acting as our label describes, we are guiding and supporting you. It is our belief that if each person enters into their heart or soul space, discovering their purest and clearest intent for the Earth as an entirety, manifesting or anchoring it into the Earth as a vibration of light and energy, this would create a tremendous shift in the consciousness of humanity and the energy that has been created by the human mind that exists within and around the Earth. We are asking you to adopt the mindset of a warrior, creating an intent, to understand and acknowledge the intent, to then bring it into fruition through physical activity and to renounce all fears that may be holding you back. Let us guide you further in this matter.

Let yourself sit peacefully in a space where you feel safe and comfortable.

Call upon the active protection of Archangel Michael to surround you.

Call upon King Arthur and Lord Merlin’s energies of determination, courage, active fruition, manifestation, healing, magic, profound light and wise knowledge to lovingly surround your entire being.

Ask King Arthur and Lord Merlin to allow you to connect with the warrior of light and love energy within you, letting it radiate as its purest form with the intent of being of loving service to the Earth.

Ask King Arthur and Lord Merlin to assist you in emanating the truth, love and wisdom of the Creator from within your being.

As the light radiates from your being ask that you are lead deep within your being to the very core of this truthful and loving energy of the Creator which exists within your being.

Ask the truth and light of your being to share with you your purest, highest and clearest intent for the Earth now. This is how you wish the Earth to exist, what you wish people to feel, how you see the development of humanity as spiritual beings. It need only be a vision, word or knowingness. Something simple can express so much. This intent doesn’t come from you as the personality but you as the Creator and soul, so it may not be the intent that you expected.

Hold your focus on the intent and allow its energy to develop and expand to surround you completely, let it flow beyond you and your reality.

Simply say to yourself out loud that you renounce and let go of all fears that you or any other may create that would hinder the manifestation of this pure intent. Breathe deeply and watch the power of the intent grow as fears fall away.

When you are ready you can ask or contemplate ways in which you could assist the manifestation of your intent. You are creating a focus and a plan in order to manifest a greater reality. You are taking steps of achievement and are being of assistance to others.

A way of manifesting or anchoring your intent more fully is to draw a picture, create a painting or even just a sketch of your intent. You can simply write a word on a piece of paper, already you are giving the intent a physical form.

Once you have completed this, take the paper outside and place it on the floor, it is preferable that the paper is placed on nature land.

Then, either stand beside the paper or sit near it and extend your palm chakras so that they face the paper and are above the paper.

Imagine once more the energy of the intent within your being, let it build and radiate to flow from your being and to flow from your hands into the paper. You are sending the energy intent from your being up into the spiritual dimensions and energies as well as to the heart of the Creator. As the energy of the intent flows from your hands you are sending the intent into the Earth for physical manifestation and anchoring.

Say out loud, ‘If it is the divine will of theCreator that my intent manifests upon the Earth I ask all beings of love to add their energy and let everything flow with synchronicity and ease to allow the fruition of this sacred intent from my heart and soul. Let it be as the Creator guides.’

Then enjoy the process of energies flowing and actively working through and around you for as long as it feels appropriate.

This is one example of bringing an intent into fruition and acting as a warrior of love and light but we feel that this practice is essential now on the Earth because it will mean that humanity is taking responsibility for the reality in which they wish to exist. If you imagine all the people who also create an intent for the Earth, some of these intents will be the same and this will create a powerful energy of fruition and manifestation. You now have the power to shape your reality. You may even find that your intent manifests into your own reality and creates positive changes. For example, if you held the intent of love, you may find that you experience more love in your reality. The understanding of becoming a warrior of light, holding an intent, releasing all fears and create active energies to aid manifestation can be used in your daily life to assist and support your own spiritual development. If using the same practice for your own reality you could still create a picture but send the energy of the intention from within your being into the picture, the Earth and the heavens but only within your reality. You wouldn’t need to be in nature land but could practice it in your home as this is more personal to you.

Please know and remember that we are here to lend our energy, to share our courage and power and to add our inspiration if you so wish.

With respect and reverence, King Arthur and Lord Merlin

https://youtu.be/A2-6znm-Fqo

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Cool Video on changes - Page 2 Empty Truth and the power of Clarity

Post  wingmanof light Sun May 22, 2011 2:19 pm

http://www.starseeds.net/profiles/blogs/truth-and-the-power-of-clarity

Truth and the power of Clarity.

I asked for Clarity on something I dint know even though I needed to know it. Things happen then always...
    Then events happen to put light on someone hiding something or a truth or their ideal how they are at core in helping others. You think of them Open to help in a way then to find out something way different.
    Some Hid them self to you or not reply to you ever. Yet another person got a reply With in 5 min after they text or call them. They get Instant messages you they never have any time for you.
    I saw this you're like not important enough unless they are board . Then have time for you or unless they want something that fits them.
    The power lies in the truth asking for clarity. It can open truths hidden from you.
    There is no wrong or right there just is. It's their choice their path.

But Events happen to give clarity. Like something happens to give you warning about them before you get in a position on something important if they are to be a part of that or not.
    Clarity can warn you before a decision is made or something happens to know them before it happens. It can be a win /win it's a matter of choice.

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Cool Video on changes - Page 2 Empty Do Not Watch This Video

Post  wingmanof light Sun May 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Enlightened
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Cool Video on changes - Page 2 Empty Dreaming and getting help in dream.. Always watching and helping

Post  wingmanof light Tue May 24, 2011 4:30 am

Dreaming and getting help in dream.. Always watching and helping .

I will redo it more tomorrow sorry typo's. Its late have to post tonight then more dreams come .
    Tiger I will call hear a ex we get along good I was sleeping over that morning. Only reason I was there that morning I ran to Call that Am on my way to work. She dint answer so listening within my center said I should go there and see if things are aright. In past this voice saved my life grandmothers and so on so i listened and headed back..So leaving work took 1/2 day off to do this mind you. She was tired not feeling good I stayed took a nap.
    So I was dreaming I was feeling held down again. So I said in dream ok we can stop this now. I draw light energy in a circle rise it upward in the air from the ground and spin it counter clock wise and wake up. Now getting up feeling tired or weird and tiger said I was held down to. So I stand up tired of this they not ever won ever since 2 years back but try occasionally. Or more lesions or something's to teach me I think it what going on. Every dream build on other for me.
    So now standing up front of the bed like in dream. I done it and I raise my hands and say I hear by summon the darkness. This moment this is not what I wanted to say woops thinking shoot tiger sad what you doing their it comes. Again hands up I draw the light in a circle and raise it up in the air way Up sounding it I say I hear bye banish you from earth of any existence. At that moment its now gone its always dark haze. Now gone and after woops saying that glad I was quick to think to fix this or was it not me again but my friend the first creator as in past channeling threw me. Ok but now it weird and realize I am dreaming because the room is different knowing now in dream at this point I always wake up making it go away. So curious think cool maybe some new info I walk ahead to the kitchen now there's a hallway wear a wall usually is.
    I now walk slow keeping calm as in past dream staying calm fearing nothing since I never loose in dream. With my friend is with some place in dream or say feeling he is. yes I can feel in dream energy to. So I look to the left the room to the left and to the right it goes outside.
    I walk to the room to the left Because I hear a noise. I walk closer is a woman standing their I look she looks like I know her. She look at me briefly then away unpacking equipment almost nervous I got that feeling. I ask what's up she said she got permission from tiger And the first Creator to only monitor me this way only . I think why??
    She said she was from the government and I was blacking out their equipment and showing huge energy spikes. Causing massive interference with their equipment. She looked like the men in black. She said she could not bring me in to their hear quarters . Listening thinking to myself again this is weird why of lucky rather this don't sound good nor the 2nd one Dint look to happy. So she continued saying Wile they spoke about it at headquarters about bringing me in a being of light appeared to them. This entity told them as they spoke about me to leave me be and live my life as I have in peace.
    He said if they chose wrong he could not make them not bring me in. But if they did they would feel his consequences by messing with me. He told them a 2nd problem with bringing me in was something big might be happening . If it does and I am brought in I cant learn what I need to stop something big and bad from happing If it happens . That I was one of the Few awakened enough to stop it and they be in big trouble as well. So best to leave him learn and live in peace in case it happens because it will affect them very much so.. She said he dint say what but 2 consequences for the wrong choice and to choose wisely.
    At this pint this is the first time to hear the creator in my dream separate from me. Then threw me as in past alone all the time battling this stuff. I tend to feel like I am in boot camp in my dreams I kid you not. I tend to think he test me and is one behind it to get me ready as I now see it for just in case. It was very nice to having something in dream help me for once. Not lack of asking for it. like I said training.
    Learning to deal with it from within listening to my center. its why i never been able to Chanel not lack of asking now i know why. Times I can talk to the ones a Chaneler gets a message from and it will change If I say something to them 2 or 3 days later. Happens allot If I don't agree with a channeled message. Well they might if they know that he first creator is behind me. He does not always bump what I think sometimes a lesson I need to learn first. Just some times its very obvious in a change of tone in a message to what I said in privet to myself.
    So now thinking wow I turn walk away toward the hall land it fade's off and I wake up for real this time.
    Now after a while reflecting I realize who the woman was on top of all that .Again the woman I dream of 4 times before Was back again. Same one she had dark black hair strait tall about 5' 10". yes some was romantic always hesitant to as to not get carried away or something. So now I dream of her 5 times and the message was huge too. So now I reflect .We are all capable to do great things as it said was one awakened enough meaning everyone is capable of this.
    Below is what happened before this leading up to it. Read if you like.

So a new dream and going to build up to it for them reading my stuff for the first time. It's all happened in steps and only keeps going because I asked for clarity and rest posted below. I ask for Clarity on wisdom every night. Clarity For the things I need to know and the things I don't know but need to know.
    Before that though I read something that said i can control your dream just tell yourself you can control them and wile in dream ask for help from god!!! I only did this because I dream or did of getting held down and was tired of it. So after a while It dint happen right the way but it did. I asked for help out loud in dream and bang I wake up. Then one time I could not speak in dream same thing but in my mind only thought it and bang I wake up. For me this was huge after 38years 100% control waking up . I felt stronger then ever in dreams.

Last edited by wingmanof light on Tue May 24, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 24, 2011 4:49 am

It seems that there is a lot going on for many people now. I'm kind of in the mode of just watching it unfold and participating with family as this seems to be time for family. The changes are accelerating. It's a wonder we can keep up.

By the way... I really like your new avatar (I also really liked your last avatar too).

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Tue May 24, 2011 9:54 am

yes had so much as you said going on. I had intentions of just um relaxing watching tv. never got to do that info keeps coming. awaking up more every day. last night I requested to dream about nothing other then rest :)
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Thu May 26, 2011 3:35 am

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Post  wingmanof light Sun May 29, 2011 12:21 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:42 pm