tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Anchor
MargueriteBee
6 posters

Mending The Mind

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Mending The Mind Empty Mending The Mind

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:59 am

Today I felt like my mind was being ripped apart. Like my brain was being torn into. But stopping and focusing on Love stops it and brings me back to peace. It does seem to be less when the sun goes down.

How is your mind doing?

Any suggestions on how to cool an angry mind?

Ask questions, I'm sure on this forum there those who have answers!
    flower
    Anchor
    Anchor

Mending The Mind Empty Re: Mending The Mind

Post  Anchor Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:21 am

Please elaborate on "ripped apart", I can't really get a sense of what you mean.

Do you find that your breathing is affected?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:33 pm

It may be HAARP we are being ionized

Mending The Mind Latest-Bx

I find the way of beauty philosophy of the Navajo very healing these days
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:42 pm

It's like a wave of angry comes. Mind you I do have reason to be angry but I am working on that. I've gone from being totally pissed off the moment I wake up to having more time before the anger comes in so I can start the love in my heart and I'm getting closer to forgiveness. Which hasn't been easy but getting there.

But sometimes during the day anger will well up unbidden from out of no where and I have to realize it before it takes off.

PS: Today has been good so far.

It's like my mind is split in half, part wants to be angry and part does not and it can be a battle.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Anger is a rung on a ladder . It is sometimes a necessary step on our way up .
    At other times it's a lowering of our frequency as we move down .
    What one needs to remember is that there is a ladder and many rungs on it .
    To ease things up you focus on the next one up and as you do your perceptions
    change entirely.
    " How do I deel best with this situation now ? What do I choose to manifest ? "
    From being a particle we change ourselves into a wave and by doing so we
    instantly reconnect ourselves with the free flowing energy that the vibration of
    Love is .

Love from me
    mudra
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:20 pm

MargueriteBee wrote:It's like a wave of angry comes. Mind you I do have reason to be angry but I am working on that. I've gone from being totally pissed off the moment I wake up to having more time before the anger comes in so I can start the love in my heart and I'm getting closer to forgiveness. Which hasn't been easy but getting there.

But sometimes during the day anger will well up unbidden from out of no where and I have to realize it before it takes off.

PS: Today has been good so far.

It's like my mind is split in half, part wants to be angry and part does not and it can be a battle.

Ok, I totally lack the context to get a handle on this, and there are clearly personal things involved.

I think most people encounter this when trying to move past something. It is like we have doubts about whether or not to forgive is the most appropriate course of action.

I wont hurt to forgive yourself for feeling anger.

When the anger comes - breath and observe the anger. It is a valid part of you. There is nothing really wrong with that - we were designed with the anger component for a reason.

Time will usually sort out problems like this

Let me know if I am getting close.

{Update: Also - if it helps... I don't think anyone can judge you and you should not be affected by anyone's perceived judgement of you. The only person that can judge you - is you. }

Last edited by Anchor on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Afterthought)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:06 pm

emotions are often in layers..

for instance when I'm angry I may be avoiding feeling emotional pain and feeling angry is preferable to feeling emotional pain for me

the next layer under emotional pain may be sadness or a sense of loss about something - or just feeling helpless

or perhaps one feels betrayed or let down and so goes into depression which may be anger internalized.. yet beneath the anger/depression again at the deeper level is sadness

more often then not if one is angry they may be grieving over something and just working through the various stages of grief until they reach the feeling state of acceptance.

I did have this one difficult situation recently with someone close and what I did to help get through it is say out loud, "I forgive my (who ever it is). I love my ____ and forgive him/her. In doing that, it helped me to go into forgiveness where I acknowledge all of the previous feelings and was ready to forgive because I just didn't what to be angry about it any longer.

Dealing with the death of a parent and all the changes that result from being the one left behind can take time to process. My own mother's cancer is back and as a family we have been moving through a number of emotions just working through all of this. Working through the emotions that surface is the operative word because there were tears, anger, blaming, denial, guilt, sadness and whatever else one can think of. Yet, for the most part we did process these feelings, it's taken weeks, months and we are in a better place for some of it and others in the family are not handling it very well. Each family member has their own issues to process when it comes to something like this and I suggest the best course of action is kindness to self and others. Of course I was very pissed off at my brother (who took my place when I returned home) for how he was going into the avoid it all together and not be there for our mom - so I'm not the best roll model. But I got over my anger and decided to ignore him as he can't be reasoned with until he works through his own feelings. As he was into the blame game.. and I was the target, that didn't go over at this end either. He still must take responsibility for his own behavior and how he relates to our mother. This can be really frustrating because people under stress tend to regress emotionally and dealing with someone who acts like a 10 year old isn't helpful. So the next element to add to the mix is patience. Let go and let god.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:35 pm

You are all correct in one way or another.

Monday night I did realize that I was angry because I was hurting and no one in my family knew or cared. I was soooooo miserable Monday night that I just cried and cried, then I told my god that I was fed up with it and asked for help. I kept on crying off and on then had to admit to myself that love is forgiving. So deep, deep in my heart I forgave them and accepted the fact that they are the way they are and let it go.

Then my roomy brought me a DVD called Collapse and it really brought home the days to come and I realized that life is too short to hold anger anymore. I wrote an email telling them I forgive them and that I still love them booze and all. I never got a response but that is on them, not me.

I was having trouble sleeping so I put in a brand new CD about Chi Gong relaxation and during that My whole body shook ALOT and I knew I was releasing ALOT of trapped negative energy. I slept peacefully that night.

Yesterday I was much better and only flipped off one person who almost hit me with their car, justified, not unreasonable. Right now I feel peace of mind.

Part of this has also been a grieving process for the world.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Oh and yesterday was the first time my hamster let me pick him up and hold him.

My sister in Texas has cancer now.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Ahh Marg.. this is a time of challenges for many. Cancer is a fungus and thrives in an acidic body (meat, sugar, dairy are not good). Depending on what type of cancer it may be easily treatable. However, she needs to look at what is going on in her life as stress is not helpful. I've also notice that a number of people who have root canals immune system drops down by 70 percent and poor teeth are an underlying cause of a number of immune dysfunctionality. So first, she needs to find out what type of treatment is recommended and in adjunct get her body into an alkaline state. Does she want to use her cancer as an exit plan for dropping her body or does she which to make some adjustments in her life to regain her health? This is at the heart of the situation.

Good luck with this. After working with my mom I learned a lot about the treatment end using chemo and radiation treatment. I'm no longer afraid of these as methods for treating cancer and also look to other methodologies that are effective as well.

My :heart2: is with you.

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:10 pm

One of my teachers said that when love goes flat one may get sick for the attention/proof of love. Also she is very critical and just looks unhappy all the time. My strong advice to her was to eat organic, raw fruits and veggies but she likes canned, frozen and box food. Besides meat that all she makes, maybe a salad now and then.

She has a pelvic mass about the size of a golf ball and Liver cancer.

I'm taking a reiki class this weekend and I will also go see her. I'm mailing her Hulda Clarks book The Cure For Cancer tomorrow.

I send her love.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Hmm, the diet is not good nor the attitude. My mom had a tumor mass the size of a soft ball in her inner thigh removed right before Christmas and is now doing Chemo. She has an excellent attitude but her diet is more like your sisters.

Liver cancer is not good because it is a major organ. Believe it or not cayanne pepper is excellent for detoxing the liver but I doubt your sister would be interested in doing a liver clense which is fresh squeezed lemon (2 tablespoons), 2 tablespoons maple syrup, 8 oz water and 1/8 tsp cayanne pepper... we do this up in big batches and drink it all day along with plain purified water.

Your sister would have to be willing to do a lifestyle change and most folks just don't want to.

I suspect the cancer may be undetected in other areas of the body as well. Have they discussed surgery, chemo or x-ray with her as treatment?

Last edited by Carol on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:20 am

her spirit may just be ready to check out. Last month she had a surgery to cut away scar tissue in her guts. She had cancer twenty five years ago and lost her bladder, etc.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:34 am

How old is she and does she have anything to look forward to? Women do better if they have something they are looking forward to as it releases a certain hormone in the brain.

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:29 am

My mother died from liver cancer.
    After diagnosis they said she will not live long as liver collapse fast.
    We consulted my friend's uncle, who's an oncologist. He was scientist working with rats.
    His advice was to give her fresh carrot and beet juice, sea buckthorn juice, zero salt diet, baby chicken liver pate. She lived two more years.
    My heart is with you MargueriteBee, stay strong, she needs you strong.

You know old ayurveda medicine suggests diet for cancer patients like this:

According to Ayurveda 50% cure of a disease is done by medicine and 50% cure of disease is depends on “Diet” and Pathya-Apathya. Because of this, we provide a diet chart for the patients, which is a follow :-
    Morning 5.00 am – One lemon juice in one glass water of wheat, 2 tsp of honey (if oral thrush don’t use lemon)
    Morning 7.00 am – Wheat grass’s fresh juice 150ml
    Morning 8.30 am – Cabbage + Carrot juice + 3 Garlic juice
    Morning10.00 am – one glass fruit juice (seasonal)
    Morning 12.00 am – sprouted of mung, chana, wheat + seasonal fruit + 3 garlic
    Afternoon 2.30 pm – Mix green vegetable soup 1 glass
    Evening 5.00 pm – one glass of fruit juice
    Evening 7.30 pm – sprouted + fruit
    Above diet should be given according to the digestive power ie Agni of the patient. In case of indigestion increase the time gap between the food timings.

Wish you to stay strong girl! Mind can be your friend or your enemy. Control it.

with love
    devakas
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:18 am

As for Devakas my mother died of Cancer as well .
    I was 24 then.
    When I went to see her after she left her body
    I found her with a large smile on her face.
    A few days prior she passed away I had talked to her
    and said I was'nt holding her back .
    I made told her she was more than flesh , made her look
    at the future and choose for a good life for herself
    where every one that made her suffer in this one would'nt
    be around anymore . I also thanked her for all she did for
    me and gave her a warm embrace.
    I think she remembered our conversation while sleeping and that
    it eased her transition .
    Every situation no matter how bad it seems can always be
    adressed with Love .
    I am glad your little hamster allowed you to be held again.
    If I was around you in the physical I would hug you dearly
    Marguerite .
    As I can't do this right now I hold you in my Heart and hold
    the vision that your nightmares come to an end and that you
    find peace within .
    Be Love and a light for yourself and your presence will
    hold the world's misery into the light as well .
    This is how we can make a difference.

Much Love for you
    Hugs

mudra
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:42 am

A few months before Christmas a friend of mine found out he had throat cancer, its really lymphatic cancer.

He was crazy with fear.

He began chemo, but pulled out of it and tried natural cures.

Became crazy and fanatical about his diet.

His wife told him to leave, she couldn't put up with him.

He rang me and asked me if I had a place for him. I invited him into my home.

I tried to help him and supported his diet, which at that stage was fruitarian.

He was really uptight and was full of anger. I treated him with my audio CDs

which would put him into a relaxed state. They let him sleep peacefully.

But he would not release his anger toward his wife. Its was very bad and

I knew this would feed his cancer. He would tell lies about her,

but I knew they were lies and told him.

He would not let go of this anger.

Finally he left. His doctors have given him two years to live.

He is now in north QLD with his brother and from what I hear he remains in the same state.

He is committing suicide.

I did not offer to help him, he asked me. I did what I could.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:20 am