tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
wingmanof light
orthodoxymoron
giovonni
anomalous cowherd
Carol
MargueriteBee
reality=check
mudra
burgundia
monique
eMonkey
Anchor
Micjer
CetaceousOne
Floyd
19 posters

Do you think ther will be an event near or on 2012?

Poll

What?

[ 2 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left11%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left5%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left21%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left11%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left42%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [42%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_left10%Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 19
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think ther will be an event near or on 2012?

Post  wingmanof light Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:29 pm

I refuse to give in to fear. I ask God to help and Finlay come with Intervention to help the masses that are in the light to take this down how he seas fit. Idea
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you think ther will be an event near or on 2012?

Post  Mercuriel Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:34 pm

I agree - "Fear is the Mindkiller"...

From Frank Herbert's - Dune...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Empty hi

Post  wingmanof light Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:21 am

I just found this article. I find myself fitting into it . One of my moments hears the link Signs And Symptoms of A Spiritual Awakening

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Reset-Your-Energy-for-2012&id=5132185

Last edited by wingmanof light on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Empty Surviving the New World Odor !

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Surviving the New World Odor
    by Henry Makow Ph.D.

SNIP

Merry Christmas!

I'd say "Happy Holidays" but last time I looked, there were no other holidays at the end of December. The fact that a majority Christian country must downplay the celebration of Christ's birth is yet another example of the Illuminati's subtle satanic control over mankind.

Almost everything we seek is a poor substitute for what we really crave, possession of our own soul. We never experience ourselves as spirit because we are taught to seek an illusory material or carnal substitute. Christ represented the Truth within. For Christmas, I am re-posting a popular article from 2007 about finding it.

[Memo to Myself]

This isn't about storing silver coins or canned food or getting an AK-47.

It's about saving your soul, not your skin. It's about the tendency to obsess on the New World Odor, get depressed and become unbearable.

The situation is depressing. A satanic cult controls the credit of the world and rules through myriad proxies. It is determined to destroy civilization and institute an Orwellian police state.

You spend your hours addictively watching for new developments. Your face is pressed up against the shop window of the world.

You are "externalized." You can't go into the kitchen without switching on the radio.

You try to squeeze your sustenance from the world. But much of what you imbibe is poisonous: depravity, corruption, duplicity and tragedy. (Is that the point of the mass media? To demoralize and brutalize?)

Mankind is in the grip of a diabolical force that constantly strives to legitimize itself through deception. You can't overcome this demon. But you still control your personal life. Ultimately, the battle is for the soul of humanity. Why not begin by defending your own?

This means erecting a wall between the soul, and the world, and establishing a balance between the sacred and the profane. You need to shut out the world (the profane) for set periods of time and focus on what inspires you. That means turning off the TV, Internet and media in general.

END SNIP

The rest at

http://www.savethemales.ca/

The author is not wrong . The view from the window is pretty depressing . Do we awakened humans expect a "Deus ex machina " to enter our world and solve all our problems a la Superman ? Why would aliens (Dei ex machina ) help us ? So , since there won't be a Superman , we will have to do with multiple different choices available . Withdraw in our own self to seek " enlightenment " or participate to try to recover our world from the criminal satanic sect . To choose is not easy as the path to " enlightenment " means different things to different people and the road is littered with disinformation . Some of us are not saints , nor inclined to be hermits .
    There are various degree of action that can help resistance against the criminal cabal . Starting from non cooperation , non compliance , avoidance of the news from the mass media , boycotting banks, the money system , credit card system , minimize the use of the cellular phone , depriving the "beast " of personal information and just minimize reliance to the corrupt civil society . It is not a pretty choice .
    There are other choices much more dangerous that imply a more active type of resistance .
    I feel that we all humans will have to make same degree of choices in the near future . In a few days it will be a new year and I personally I feel more confused than ever about the future .

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:30 pm

If we all light just one little candle what a bright world this will be

Did you know that a single candle flame can be viewed by the naked eye 5 miles away? I find that amazing. Perhaps we need to remember that we here at Mists are all holders of the Divine's sacred spark/flame and all we have to do is maintian our faith remembering that this too will pass and we shall continue to shine our light out into the multi-verse.

All we have is today - and each day is today.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:22 pm

My self believe this. I remember the matrix line about it to. Myself once you believe this or think about it myself noticing a pattern of things happening or trying to prevent me from believe it.Like my dog almost has this habit of distracting me at key points of thinking about this stuff its almost um spooky. Its Like its tossing rocks at me to distract me and they can get bigger including ever one i know. But I try to let that energy passing threw or pushing back with my own light. For me its been down right tough at times. just my thought about it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPqferL9no8
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:09 pm

hhaa nice choices... i personally think humans will finally figure out the the world is flat! geek

Do you think ther will be an event near or  on 2012? - Page 2 Flat_earthedit

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!

no really tho...were well into the changes and i have no idea what to expect other then a whole lotta fun! Enjoy the ride! peace JT!

Big Grin 2
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:16 am

John Major Jenkins on Coast to Coast on Dec 21 2010. An expert on the mayan calendar. Basically saying not going to be an end of the world event. Very interesting.

Last edited by Micjer on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:29 am

As I've come to understand It - It'll be the end of the 4th World and the Beginning of the Fifth. That of Ether or Consciousness...

So Yes that would be absolutely right.

Simply put - When I end My Day - There is always another and if We go into areas of Spirit relative to this - Infinately and Eternally - My next day has always been a Trip (LOL)...

-//-

There is no End - Only Eternal Infinity. Even at the Largest Scale - Universe Cycle moves into Universe Cycle - Unending, ad Infinitum as Prime Creator comes to know Itself through All That Is...

That said - For the New to Rise the Old must Fall and this is what We're here Anchoring and Witnessing...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:28 am

What is the Galactic Alignment?

http://alignment2012.com/whatisGA.htm

By John Major Jenkins

It is important to define what the Galactic Alignment is in precise astronomical terms. (See the Glossary below for terms.)

The Galactic Alignment is the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator. This alignment occurs as a result of the precession of the equinoxes.

Precession is caused by the earth wobbling very slowly on its axis and shifts the position of the equinoxes and solstices one degree every 71.5 years. Because the sun is one-half of a degree wide, it will take the December solstice sun 36 years to precess through the Galactic equator (see diagram below).

The precise alignment of the solstice point (the precise center-point of the body of the sun as viewed from earth) with the Galactic equator was calculated to occur in 1998 (Jean Meeus, Mathematical Astronomy Morsels, 1997).
    Thus, the Galactic Alignment "zone" is 1998 +/- 18 years = 1980 - 2016. This is "era-2012."

This Galactic Alignment occurs only once every 26,000 years, and was what the ancient Maya were pointing to with the 2012 end-date of their Long Count calendar.

(con't)

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:49 pm

Interesting stats. I suppose one could safely say.. yesterday ended today and tomorrow will end the day after. Come what may.
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:05 pm

I hope there will be ascension, and disclosure as well
    wish everybody well and all the best
    Sabina sunny

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:53 am