tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
eMonkey
Carol
6 posters

Lindsey williams - Time Frame For USA's Collapse

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Lindsey williams - Time Frame For USA's Collapse Empty Lindsey williams - Time Frame For USA's Collapse

Post  Carol Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:59 am

Last edited by Carol on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Lindsey williams - Time Frame For USA's Collapse Empty Re: Lindsey williams - Time Frame For USA's Collapse

Post  eMonkey Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:22 am

L.W. is such a gas-bag. So frustrating to listen to - full of hot air.

Don't get me wrong, I do not dislike Lindsey and I do not pooh pooh the information, I just dislike his style of delivering the message.

I took 35 minutes to hear what could have heard in about 60 seconds.

Saying that, I do not wish to be or sound ungrateful - Thanks Carol for bringing this to the table, some useful info there, but very drawn out.

In a quick summary for those not having the time or patience to listen;
    1. Oil to $150 and targeting $200 if they can push the American people that far. Gas at $5to6plus per gallon.
    2. Euro will crash before the US$ and EU will be in crisis. No timeframe given, but when it happens you have less than 3 weeks to get out of paper currency.
    3. Listen to buzz words - here they are; (none given because of too much air between the ears)instead I think he means, listen to the context of the content. One given story was that the Comex has less silver than the paper certificates. Buy gold and silver to protect your wealth.
    4. When the Fed starts buying back it's TNotes/own debt, it's over.
    5. The US is the elitists biggest challenge, so it's not a done deal yet.
    6. China and Russia biggest threats - did not say why - hinted at the reason for this is that the currency trading between the two was not in dollars.
    7. Watch insider trading. - interview cuts out.. - he could not finish.

Erm, that's it.. He said we must take certain precautions - 12 things we must do, whatever they are, just too busy with the hot-air - he never got to say - lol. Oh, and Alex Jones, pumping up the fear factor.

All in all, for us here at MOA, there is nothing much new.

Anonymous

Lindsey williams - Time Frame For USA's Collapse Empty Re: Lindsey williams - Time Frame For USA's Collapse

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:16 am

eMonkey wrote:L.W. is such a gas-bag. So frustrating to listen to - full of hot air.

Don't get me wrong, I do not dislike Lindsey and I do not pooh pooh the information, I just dislike his style of delivering the message.

I took 35 minutes to hear what could have heard in about 60 seconds.

Saying that, I do not wish to be or sound ungrateful - Thanks Carol for bringing this to the table, some useful info there, but very drawn out.

In a quick summary for those not having the time or patience to listen;
    1. Oil to $150 and targeting $200 if they can push the American people that far. Gas at $5to6plus per gallon.
    2. Euro will crash before the US$ and EU will be in crisis. No timeframe given, but when it happens you have less than 3 weeks to get out of paper currency.
    3. Listen to buzz words - here they are; (none given because of too much air between the ears)instead I think he means, listen to the context of the content. One given story was that the Comex has less silver than the paper certificates. Buy gold and silver to protect your wealth.
    4. When the Fed starts buying back it's TNotes/own debt, it's over.
    5. The US is the elitists biggest challenge, so it's not a done deal yet.
    6. China and Russia biggest threats - did not say why - hinted at the reason for this is that the currency trading between the two was not in dollars.
    7. Watch insider trading. - interview cuts out.. - he could not finish.

Erm, that's it.. He said we must take certain precautions - 12 things we must do, whatever they are, just too busy with the hot-air - he never got to say - lol. Oh, and Alex Jones, pumping up the fear factor.

All in all, for us here at MOA, there is nothing much new.

Thanks eMokey, it spared me lots of ear ache...basically he has not changed his tune since the last except that now he thinks the Euro will go down first? interesting...the battle between the Rosthshield and the Rockafeller cheers
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:28 am

he's been spreading fear for some time now. 2 years ago I heard him for the first time...can live without his message.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Thanks eMonkey. We were gagging on all of Alex Jones commercials and where he was cutting Lindsey off right before he was actually going to say something worth listening too. Lindsey used to have good data but who knows now. Since we had to leave in the middle of all of this being spared the rest is truly appreciated.

Personally, I think Russia and China deciding to trade with their own currency (not the dollar) was a good thing for them and may throw another monkey wrentch into the Elitist wheel.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:23 am

Carol wrote:Thanks eMonkey. We were gagging on all of Alex Jones commercials and where he was cutting Lindsey off right before he was actually going to say something worth listening too. Lindsey used to have good data but who knows now. Since we had to leave in the middle of all of this being spared the rest is truly appreciated.

Personally, I think Russia and China deciding to trade with their own currency (not the dollar) was a good thing for them and may throw another monkey wrentch into the Elitist wheel.

The last sentence makes me certain that the NWO with the one currency will never happen . Putin and other leaders have indicated that they want a multi polar world with different currencies . The reality is that the US is broke and the dollar is on the skids . CHINA Russia , India , Brazil , Iran and others have made deals to bypass trading using dollars . China is the undisputed economic power with plenty of reserve currencies . Any world currency must be approved by China and Russia and others and it will never happen . The world currency with the usual scum in charge like the IMF or the Reserve Bank of America will never happens because those two agencies are broke and in the hands of criminals and the world know that . So this great charade of taking down world economy to impose a digital currency will end up in war an I will support CHINA .
    DiVineEnvy
    DiVineEnvy

Post  DiVineEnvy Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:31 am

eMonkey wrote:L.W. is such a gas-bag. So frustrating to listen to - full of hot air...All in all, for us here at MOA, there is nothing much new.

Thanks for the summary eMonkey. I caught part of that on AJ. Lindsey Williams did mention that another Atlantic Richfield executive has agreed to be his informant replacing Eric Fromm, who passed away recently. Lucky us! We get to listen to more gas-bag leaks for another 12 years.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:09 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:41 pm

I'd like to see the corrupt aspects of America go down HARD, but why should hard-working rank and file Americans be relegated to hell because of corrupt individuals and organizations? I don't relish a confrontation with Russia, China, and Korea (or anyone else for that matter, including the Greys and Dracs!). I would like to have a positive working relationship with them, with no back-room back-stabbing whatsoever...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Alex also talks with pastor Lindsey Williams about the crisis now threatening to erupt in the Middle East and the possibility of skyrocketing oil prices that will decimate national economies.
    http://www.lindseywilliams.net/

Buzz words:

40% of devaluation against gold in 1933 & 1934 - WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!

Look at Ben Bernanke speech FROM November 21, 2002 and you will know what is going to take place.

There is going to be a currency devaluation. It is going to happen.

1) cut back on expenditures- won't do it
    2) raise taxes- won't do it
    3) or devalue currency (which was planned behind closed doors)

WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT...

IF IT IS WRITTEN ON A PIECE OF PAPER IT'S WORTH THE PAPER IT IS WRITTEN ON.
    GET OUT OF PAPER BEFORE THE DEVALUATION OF EVERY KIND BUT GOLD WILL GO UP!

My question is this. What happens to CDs if the dollar is devalued?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:57 pm

Another opinion.

QUOTE:

"Devalueing the money means that it is worth less, not that they will take it away from you. The example he used to totally wrong. If you have 10,000.00 in the bank before currency is devalued, then after you will still have 10,000.00 It just won't buy as much as it did before. As far as this happening only in 1933, no, it has happened at least twice since I was born. I know it happened in the late 60's because I remember my dad bitching about how stupid it was, and I know it happened again in the 80s. Sometimes it is done is by printing more money and releasing it without adding value to the books. It has been going on for decades. Do you think that when you get a 10,000.00 loan from a bank to buy a car that bank actually has 10,000.00? No, they have a percentage of that in their assets, they create a transaction that transfers a new 10,000.00 to the person you bought the car from. That loan increased their accounts payable by the amount of the loan plus the interest. If you were a bank with 500.00 cash assets you can loan up to 5000.00. THAT devalues our money. Money isn't real and nothing new will be happening in 2012 unless it is more people disengaging from the banking systems as much as they possibly can."

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:53 am