tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Lindsey Williams' elitist has died. And the name is... Ken Fromm

newel
    newel

Lindsey Williams' elitist has died. And the name is... Ken Fromm Empty Lindsey Williams' elitist has died. And the name is... Ken Fromm

Post  newel Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:04 pm

It was Ken Fromm, Atlantic Richfield:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=Ken+Fromm+Atlantic+Richfield+&safe=off&hl=en

He's on AJ and will reveal his name + more stuff:
    http://www.infowars.com/listen.html

Flash player to listen:
    http://www.infowars.com/audiobox.html

Last edited by metaw3 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    newel
    newel

Lindsey Williams' elitist has died. And the name is... Ken Fromm Empty Re: Lindsey Williams' elitist has died. And the name is... Ken Fromm

Post  newel Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:34 pm

He's on now.
    Anonymous

Lindsey Williams' elitist has died. And the name is... Ken Fromm Empty Re: Lindsey Williams' elitist has died. And the name is... Ken Fromm

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Thanks Flowers
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:15 pm

Fear Fear Fear.. :-(

I used to listen years ago to AJ but have since moved on however, when I did, I used to listen at about 2x speed on a podcast but it is real strange to listen at normal speed. Everything is so ssloooowwww..

Oh well, back to the fear and panic..
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:30 pm

To fear or not to fear?

I used to fear and now I have becomed fearless which has given me the freedom to listen to everything

Don't let fear ruin your research Cheerful
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:48 pm

No my dear - not for quite some time now :-)

Even so, it can still be depressing. It's hard to shut out this doom and gloom and to not be affected by it. Any person with feelings is a target - no matter how much you know it is following an agenda or no matter if you are researching it, you still must feel something.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:14 am