tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Call to all

Beren
    Beren

Call to all Empty Call to all

Post  Beren Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Recently I had the experience of deeper connecting with the spirit and Father.
    And the thing I want to share with all that will read it here is that in times that are approaching fast, the only connection that may save your life will be with the essence-God-Creator-Love.

It seems like all else will be cut off and that probably a mass panic will struck people.
    Connect now. Do not wait for the last minute.
    It is easy and personal. No technique ,no mantra, no meditation no chanting ,nothing but your genuine and deeply personal conversation with the Father of life.
    Call it God or Creator or Father (as I call him) ,it makes no difference. Important thing is to connect. This is one of the last calls in these times, at least here on the forum.
    Of course all hearts and souls are known to God and whom ever choses to come to Love will be heard and helped in all ways.

Find peace in him and deaf your soul ears and heart ears of the noise of nowadays world.

May all be blessed in the name of Love, in the name of I AM.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Call to all Empty Re: Call to all

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:53 pm

Thank you Beren I have felt closer to our Creator lately, I have heard his call.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Right now and all evening I have felt a wonderful loving energy coming in. I feel truly loved. I feel like Source and all the Ascended Masters are sending us this love.

Bless you all.
    love, MBee
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:46 pm

MargueriteBee wrote:Right now and all evening I have felt a wonderful loving energy coming in. I feel truly loved. I feel like Source and all the Ascended Masters are sending us this love.

Bless you all.
    love, MBee

Yes they are.
    A calm before the storm. Let us be Love.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:40 pm