tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
CetaceousOne
Carol
6 posters

Pole shift and Earthchanges Maps

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Pole shift and Earthchanges Maps - Page 3 Empty Re: Pole shift and Earthchanges Maps

Post  Carol Wed May 13, 2015 7:40 pm

After listening to countless hours of intel by those who are "connected" to higher sources and ET, this is not something to worry about as all interventions (including mega quakes) are deliberately designed to bring the planet back into alignment with the galactic core.

Besides - one ET source informed us that the pole shift was no longer on this time-line. And I'm pretty confident that source is accurate.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Pole shift and Earthchanges Maps - Page 3 Empty Re: Pole shift and Earthchanges Maps

Post  bobhardee Wed May 13, 2015 7:58 pm

Well...... that's good to know.
    Thanks Carol.
    Freedom
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Your welcome Bob. Besides it gives me comfort knowing the timeline keeps being altered for the betterment of humanity then the alternative. All these other earth changes are also opportunities for folks to get right with god.. choose a spiritual path that works for them. Facing death and losing loved ones tends to move people at deep levels - helps them to understand/realize what is most important in life - each other. We're all here for the experience. Earth is one place where one has the opportunity to evolve at a rapid pace through difficult life challenges.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu May 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Carol wrote:After listening to countless hours of intel by those who are "connected" to higher sources and ET, this is not something to worry about as all interventions (including mega quakes) are deliberately designed to bring the planet back into alignment with the galactic core.

Besides - one ET source informed us that the pole shift was no longer on this time-line. And I'm pretty confident that source is accurate.

Hadriel Thank you, Carol, for being so diligent in gathering data and insights, confirming my hunch that interventions to bring the planet
    back into alignment, are experienced by us as earth quakes. It's music to my ears Band not the aftereffects of them, I mean the confirmation
    of not having to worry. This morning I pondered the increase of earthquakes, on a global scale and Holland, probably a relative safe area on the
    globe, possibly due to being of recent date. Seeing earthquake events in Nepal, life, it's such an impact to our human core. The one little quake
    I experienced some years ago, was in Holland, a very rare one, a tremor of about 3 seconds. In these 3 seconds all certainty dissolved.

I don't know how you went through these last days, but I felt like in a hailstorm of some cosmic Brrr Been in my hammock for the first time
    this year, relaxing and looking up from under a tree in springtime green leaves. In these conditions, as prophesied here, I think we should try
    to balance the "work" with hours of leisure and enjoy humor like in those funny "animal talk" tubbies Cheerful
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu May 14, 2015 3:43 pm

5/14/2015
    Carol wrote: "Earth is one place where one has the opportunity to evolve at a rapid pace through difficult life challenges."

I like that. It is a truth that stares you in the face without being so obvious.
    Bob H.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:53 pm