tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
Brook
orthodoxymoron
dolphin
arctourist
LeeEllisMusic
Luminari
Beren
eleni
immortalisdolor
I Am
JesterTerrestrial
lawlessline
Admin
giovonni
Floyd
burgundia
Instigator
lindabaker
CetaceousOne
Mercuriel
Jenetta
mudra
Micjer
TRANCOSO
Studeo
malletzky
enemyofNWO
Carol
32 posters

What's Coming Our Way

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

What's Coming Our Way - Page 8 Empty [b]NASA Issues 2012 Warning and Possible End of The World 2 years ago Written by RC Christian [/b]

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:06 am

Note that I am not sure that the following material has not been posted here . However it is worth reading it all at the link provided . There are also some videos from C to C.

NASA Issues 2012 Warning and Possible End of The World 2 years ago
    Written by RC Christian

Tuesday, 01 February 2011 10:35

SNIP
    MORE EVIDENCE OF PHOTON BELT: Astrophysicist Alexia Demetriev says our solar system is entering an interstellar energy cloud

In light of recent news, the following information is paramount. On July 14, 2010 we learned that our sun is passing through an interstellar energy cloud which excites/energizes the sun. NASA, along with The National Academy of Science and other world renowned scientist are so concerned about this up and coming solar maximum in late 2012, that way back in March 10, 2006 NASA issued a solar storm warning (in writing) for 2012. What NASA omitted in their 2006 solar storm warning is what prompted NASA in the first place to issue a 2012 solar storm warning four years in advance? Then in 2010, NASA again warns the general population of a pending solar storm, telling the population to get ready for a once in a lifetime solar storm. Despite that news agencies and websites like this one are beginning to cover this developing story, no high government official has yet to stick his or her neck out to make an official announcement about the catastrophic implications as to allow the global population to begin preparing.

The following scientific data revealed by Alexei Dmitriev further supports NASA’s original 2012 solar storm warning issued back in March of 2006.

Astrophysicist Alexei Dmitriev says that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 satellites reveal that our sun, as well as our entire solar system, is now moving into an interstellar energy cloud. Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is turbulent. Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. IE: Bigger and more frequent solar storms and CME’s resulting in the Carrington effect. This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earth quakes, all while dramatically effecting our weather here on earth. When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied, “I don’t know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years.” This interstellar cloud is a wispy band of charged particles through which our solar system is slowly moving through .
    END SNIP
    The rest at"

http://coupmedia.org/astro-physics/nasa-issues-2012-warning-and-possible-end-of-the-world-0102
    Instigator
    Instigator

What's Coming Our Way - Page 8 Empty Re: What's Coming Our Way

Post  Instigator Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:33 am

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Planet X, Hercolubus or Nibiru?!

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:43 am

Carol wrote:Comet Elenin is Coming!

It is called Elenin since it was discovered by Leonid Elenin. I expect the internet to soon be ringing with rumors and news bytes about this comet. For now, there isn't much to say so I'm sharing what I've received in private from an astronomer at a big observatory that shall remain anonymous for the moment. He says: It is too early to accurately predict the future path - it's orbital parameters haven't been revised.

Among the observable hyperbolic and parabolic comets (those that come from the Oort cloud) this one has the smallest perihelion distance and the smallest inclination to the ecliptic plane.

Comet Elenin's orbit may be unstable as it may encounter some dark bodies, for example, in the asteroid belt or even some Taurid objects. What would happen in those cases is a matter of luck.

This comet may carry a significant amount of material with it and if it follows the currently projected orbit, the Earth may very well pass through this material.

If Elenin is anything like what Victor Clube or James McCanney describes, we might be in for some surprises - good or bad, who knows?

read more at link http://www.sott.net/articles/show/221672-Comet-Elenin-is-Coming-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2010_X1

Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) is a long-period comet discovered by Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin on December 10, 2010 at International Scientific Optical Network's robotic observatory near Mayhill, New Mexico, U.S.A.

COMET PASSING EARTH OCTOBER 2011

11 11

What's Coming Our Way - Page 8 Test6604

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:44 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:28 am

This is very interesting. Thank you Micjer.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:23 am

Any chance this comet will be blue???

Hopi Prophecy?

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left. "

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

Some say the blue star prophecy has already been fulfilled. I am not so convinced. The prophecies seem to be in order, and we just recently had the gulf oil spill. Currently I feel the young people of the world are beginning to rise up in defiance of the old paradigm.

So I feel that the last prophecy of the blue star is yet to come.

What's Coming Our Way - Page 8 Th1111

The 11 11 phenomena has been going on for a while and has to have significance. Is this IT????
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:54 am

Is this the same coment that is causing the current earth tremors and triggering the pole shift?
    The tremors started on Feb 2nd and are still happening up to a few hours ago on the 8th.

Planetary tremors and geomagnetic storms
    Posted on February 2, 2011 by The Extinction Protocol
    February 2, 2011 – The latest planetary tremor occurred at 1:00 GMT. The rattling appeared to be most prominent along the Arctic Circle and then reverberated down and across the globe, stirring tectonic plates across the planet in the process. The latest tremor halos with the arrival of the geomagnetic storm that struck the planet about 30 hours ago- though the two events appear to be unrelated. (Left) N. Russia and (right) Antarctica.

See more at link http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/shaken-and-stirred-planetary-tremors-and-geomagnetic-storms/

Check post #10 http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1844-magnetic-reversal-imminent-says-national-geographic-earth-s-electromagnetic-pole-shift-could-affect-your-dna

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:36 am

Micjer wrote:Any chance this comet will be blue???

Hopi Prophecy?

[color=darkred][size=18][b]

Some say the blue star prophecy has already been fulfilled. I am not so convinced. The prophecies seem to be in order, and we just recently had the gulf oil spill. Currently I feel the young people of the world are beginning to rise up in defiance of the old paradigm.

So I feel that the last prophecy of the blue star is yet to come.

Interesting. I think drunvalo m. spoke about this as a possibility a couple years ago when there was an actual blue star in the sky...I recall the photo that was posted with that story.

Peace! JT
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:38 pm

After reading several related pieces of literature several (@ 20) years ago, a friend and I determined that October 2011 was the time frame for an incoming object. This doesn't mean we will be necessarily directly impacted by the large object, but there is debris. The bunkers have probably been made by the elite so to shelter them from firestorms, but quakes are another matter. After mulling things over and connecting with earth changes people like yourselves, my advice is to drink your good wine, get your karma in as best order as possible, and go where your hearts lead you. It is not the end of the world, but it probably will be a mess for most. Enjoy the peace and electricity and clean water for now. Find a place to obtain some water and farmland away from large cities if you haven't done so already, is my advice. In retrospect, I would rather not have known all along. Crikey, I would probably be living along a coastline, minding my own business, and then, WHAM! Oh the jokes we have been telling dark humor, anyone?...red pill, blue pill...
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Wonderful advice Linda!

This may be nothing other than a nice show in the evenings this fall, however it is worth keeping an eye on.

@Carol, I doubt that it is causing the earth changes now unless this thing is a lot bigger than I think it is. Anyone know how big it is?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:32 pm

If the information on "Elenin" gets mysteriously removed, then I will worry.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:49 pm

No I don't but supposedly it was the cause of the quake in Chili last year and is swinging on by again. It also is affecting the magnetic field along with the solar storm.. to my way of thinking they're all connected. I fully expect to see increased solar activity. Different sources are pointing to a pole shift. What I don't know is where is their info coming from.. meaning is it all related to this particular comet and/or something else. It is suppose to cross between earth and the sun around 9/11/11. Ring a bell?

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Things are not always what they appear to be ... in other words what the physical universe manifests has it's mirror image in the spiritual one.

According to Calleman March 9, 2011 is the beginning of the 234 day long ninth wave or the Universal Underworld in the Mayan Calendar.

Level Nine

The 9th level starts on the 9th of March 2011 and will resonate to Oneness. The 7th day and fruit of this level will be complete “Universal” consciousness and will start on the 11th October 2011. Each day and night of the 13 divisions of this 9th level to ascension will be 18 days. The possibility is that we will be gifted the tool’s for “Universal Co-Creation” enabling humanity and all of creation to live a future of complete Oneness. We will embark upon a time of anything but separate. It is already becoming more realized that everything outside of ourselves is inside and we are infinitely connected to everything. What we do to the sacred hoop we do to ourselves. The ancient people of Earth Mother knew this and still know this and they knew that humanity would lose its way and thus left clues in the form of sacred teachings to help us now. In order for the fruit that we become to be able to give good seeds for our future we need to look inside our heart and look at who we are.

Thirteenth 360 day Tun cycle - 7th Day

The year 2011 is 13 and the next 360 days. 13 = Completes
    Cycle thirteen and a period of bright light, a time of readiness for something new and different. This is a time of ascension – going from one level to the next higher level. The plant spreads the seeds or drops the fruit to begin again a thousand times over. In human history it was during these repeated cycles of seed to mature fruit that consciousness developed Homo sapiens, agriculture and domesticated herds, signed treaties to establish the sovereignty of nations and their people and put up the Internet creating a planetary consciousness in 1992. Here we are now in 2010 at the precipice of the fruit of Galactic consciousness which will bare the seeds for our spiritual growth.

What looks as a pole shift in the physical is a Soul shift in the realm of Spirit.

So within so without .

What's Coming Our Way - Page 8 166822_495099483309_637518309_6191612_810341_n

more on the Mayan Calendar and the approaching 9th wave on my thread Wink

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1791-the-mayan-calendar#32621

Love from me
    mudra

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Well - I finally got Stellarium onto My PC and while It is providing stunning views of other Cellestial Objects - It is not providing Views of the three Objects in question rumored to be on Thier way here and due to arrive in 2012 - Supposedly...

So Plan two was to go to Google Sky and see what I could find there.

Now - As I enter the Co-ords of the first Object - GS Gives Me a result to Click on which is Interesting - But whats even more Interesting to Me is that when I then Click on that GS Supplied Link to the first Object - GS Locks up - Shows Me a Blank Placeholder for the Universe - And no amount of Refreshing - Restarting the Browser - Clearing the Browser Cache - Brings the GS page in from that point on.

Simply put - I have to restart the PC - Go to GS and then do it all over again...

Methinks someone doesn't want Us to look at these Areas of the Cosmos.

That said - What I am going to do is this. I am going to DL Google Earth (Which has GS as a part of It) and once that is DL'ed - I should be able to see whats up there much better. Again I will report back here tomorrow with what I've found...

Thubs Up

Last edited by Mercuriel on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Lmfao

So... What they don't want us to see - but what we have seen already - is probably there... & might just be for real..

UFO2
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Merc, I'm glad you know how to do that...worth the time, I'm thinking. What are the coordinates if I want to check out a source that's not widely known?

Mudra is right...a soul shift ...just breathe that in as a thought...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:08 pm

lindabaker wrote:What are the coordinates if I want to check out a source that's not widely known ?

19 25 12-89 46 03 – the first Abstract Object
    16 19 35-88 43 10 – the second Cylindrical Object
    02 26 39-89 43 13 – the third Circular Object

Wink

I Am
    I Am

Post  I Am Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Fall of Isis?

ISS experiencing trouble and have an emergency evac and then falls to the earth - could that be a scenario to watch for as the last prophecy?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:17 am

As a reminder Astralwalker's data where he speaks of an incoming comet :

Nexus 2012 : unknown energy coming our way

What's Coming Our Way - Page 8 000

Arrow Read : A message from Above : from page 20 to 23:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15907970/Nexus-2012-by-Astral-Walker-Project-Camelot-Project-Avalon

We have also to take into account the correction Calleman made as regard the ending date of the mayan Calendar .
    It's not december 21 2012 but rather october 28 2011

What's Coming Our Way - Page 8 Ninth2

Calleman Responds to "Calleman Proved Wrong by Geoff Stray

I appreciate that you notice that among the world’s Mayan calendar experts there are some that are basing themselves on hallucinogenic experiences and others that do not. What would also have been pertinent to notice is that among those that are not hallucinogen users I may be the only one, who is a professional scientist. While self-styled scholars may be both intelligent and creative they usually have never been prompted to acquire the code of honor that comes with paying their dues and subjecting themselves to a qualified mentorship, and this also provides an important background to the current discussions among proclaimed Mayan calendar experts.

On your web site you have published a number of points critical of my work including a purported proof from Geoff Stray that the October 28, 2011 completion date for the Mayan calendar is wrong. This goes back to the fact that Geoff for a long time has supported John Jenkins mechanistic understanding of the Mayan calendar, which promotes the idea that the Mayan Long Count is designed to describe a galactic alignment that ends a precessional cycle of 26000 years and has to end on a solstice day. This fantasy has been very successfully sold to people to the point that some think that there actually exists something to back it up despite the persistent denial of this by professional astronomers. What may be the most important to note however is that among the thousands of calendrical inscriptions from the Maya the 26000 year precessional cycle is not mentioned once and no Mayan text talks about a galactic alignment. As I have pointed out before the galactic alignment idea holds a great risk in that it makes human evolution dependent on some astronomical event outside of our control. The risk is that in as much as people believe in the galactic alignment fantasy, they will not be living up to their potential role as co-creators in due time. It should then not surprise us that also all the forces that want to back up the current world of hierarchies, including Hollywood, are doing their best to support the December 21, 2012 date. This date thus serves to foster a wait-and-see attitude and to divert the changes that are under way. In this, I think Stray and Jenkins are playing games with the future of humanity because they themselves are well aware of the complete absence of evidence in the Mayan sources for this galactic alignment theory. It is a fantasy generated on modern computer screens and without modern astronomical software no one would ever have come up with such a farfetched idea. Nonetheless, the idea is easy to grasp and a number of people wanting to be seen in the “2012” context has jumped on this bandwagon without rigorously examining its sources.

Well this will be an exciting year Cheerful

Prepare by polishing your Heart and ride smoothly on the wave.

Enlightened

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:37 am

Heres another Eye-popper if One is willing to do the research...

Huh ?

In 1572 - The Calendar went from Julian to Gregorian...

Up until that Time - We'd been looking at a 30 Day - 12 Month - Cellestial desciption of 360 Days per Year.

Then We went into Gregorian (365 Day Year) where it then started to skew. Now - If One does the Math - They will discover just how in error todays date is VERSUS the Cellestial Calendar We used before the change...

That'll give One today's TRUE Date...

Heh heh

Last edited by Mercuriel on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 am

Mercuriel wrote:Heres another Eye-popper if One is willing to do the research...

Huh ?

Up until that Time - We'd been looking at a 30 Day - 12 Month - Cellestial disciption of 360 Days per Year.

Then We went into Gregorian (365 Day Year) where it then started to skew. Now - If One does the Math - They will discover just how in error todays date is VERSUS the Cellestial Calendar We used before the change...

Heh heh

You are right Mercuriel.
    I think that what is really important is our expanding Awareness and relation to the Now. So as to ride the wave of potent energy and let it unfold in a way where everything just falls into place for the highest good.
    I believe this is what the spirit of the Mayan calendar is .

Love from me
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:08 am

Mercuriel wrote:Heres another Eye-popper if One is willing to do the research...

Huh ?

Up until that Time - We'd been looking at a 30 Day - 12 Month - Cellestial desciption of 360 Days per Year.

Heh heh

Merc . You will find that the true date is not very far away . the difference is minimal . The difference betwwn the two calendars is only 11 minutes per year not 5 days .

This is from wikipedia .
    "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_calendar

From wikipedia

Julian calendar
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SNIP
    The Julian calendar began in 45 BC (709 AUC) as a reform of the Roman calendar by Julius Caesar. It was chosen after consultation with the astronomer Sosigenes of Alexandria and was probably designed to approximate the tropical year (known at least since Hipparchus).

The Julian calendar has a regular year of 365 days divided into 12 months with a leap day added to February every four years. The Julian year is, therefore, on average 365.25 days long.

The more modern Gregorian calendar eventually superseded the Julian calendar: the reason is that a tropical year (or solar year), which determines the cycle of seasons, is actually about 11 minutes shorter than 365.25 days. These extra 11 minutes per year in the Julian calendar caused it to gain about three days every four centuries, when compared to the observed equinox times and the seasons. In the Gregorian calendar system, first proposed in the 16th century, this problem was dealt with by dropping some calendar days, in order to realign the calendar and the equinox times. Subsequently, the Gregorian calendar drops three leap year days across every four centuries.

The Julian calendar remained in use into the 20th century in some countries as a civil calendar, but has been replaced by the Gregorian calendar in nearly all countries.[1] The Roman Catholic Church, the Eastern Rite Catholic Churches and Protestant churches have replaced the Julian calendar with the Gregorian calendar; however, the Orthodox Church (with the exception of Romania, Estonia and Finland) still use the Julian calendar for calculating the dates of moveable feasts. Some Orthodox churches have adopted the Revised Julian calendar for the observance of fixed feasts, while other Orthodox churches retain the Julian calendar for all purposes.[2] The Julian calendar is still used by the Berber people of North Africa, and on Mount Athos.

The notation "Old Style" (OS) is sometimes used to indicate a date in the Julian calendar, as opposed to "New Style" (NS), which either represents the Julian date with the start of the year as 1 January or a full mapping onto the Gregorian calendar. This notation is used in reference to dates from tsarist Russia (the country did not switch to the new calendar until 1918).
    END SNIP

In conclusion in the scheme of things the effect the conversion could have is at worst 2 or 3 days off the date 21 Decembre 2012 .
    I got no idea if at the time of the switch from one calendar to the next the 11 minutes per year for the first 1572 years were compensated in some way . We are talking about 17292 minutes that equal to 17292/60 =288.2 hours or 12.0083 days .
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:11 am

What's Coming Our Way - Page 8 Cflare_strip2
    Solar activity increases- magnetosphere displays more chaotic patterns
    Posted on February 9, 2011 by The Extinction Protocol

February 9, 2011 – Sunspots have increased on the solar surface and according to Space Weather, solar activity is heating up. Formerly quiet sunspot 1153 is suddenly crackling with C- and M-class solar flares. NASA Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded this eruption during the waning hours of Feb. 8th. Because sunspot 1153 is rounding the sun’s western horizon, these eruptions are not Earth-directed. They are, however, Venus-directed. The second planet from the sun could receive glancing blows from solar plasma clouds in the days ahead. –Space Weather

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:38 am

Is The Prophsied Comet Here?

The late seer Veronica Lueken propesied in the 70s and 80s about a giant comet wreaking havoc upon earth and sun.

JULY 25, 1973 - Veronica is shown in vision: I see a large globe suspended in the air. It is the globe of the earth. I see this large ball. It's heading very fast, with its long tail behind it giving off these gases. It's very big, and it's very long. And way off in the distance, I can see what is a ball; it's a sun. It's very burning and red.

Now the tail is, seems to be blowing over to the sun. It seems to be going all around the sun as though it's being pulled in. But no, now the ball is beginning to turn; it's bouncing.

And now the ball is making a dive into the path of the earth. Now it's caught like a top, and it's spinning. And it's starting to go around, around, around the earth, and the tail now is pulling away from the sun. And the ball is going around the earth, and the tail now is starting to drift over onto the earth.

I see now the ocean, the waters. I see the waters, I see the waters churning up, and this land is just going down into the water. (vol I page 117)
    I think what she means here by the tail is pulling away from the Sun is that it is pointing away from the Sun. Because of solar wind, the tail of any comet will always point away from the Sun, regardless of what direction it is going. When this ball circles Earth, and is between the Sun and Earth, solar wind will be blowing the tail onto Earth.

http://www.futurerevealed.com/christian/catholic/veronica-lueken.html

Historical references for Planet X/Wormwood:

The Babylonians and Mesopotamians called it Marduk, The King of The Heavens and The Great Heavenly Body.

The ancient Hebrews referred to it as the Winged Globe because of its long orbit high among the stars.

The Greeks called it Nemesis.

Prophets have named it The Blue Star, The Red Star, The Fiery Messenger, Hercobulus and The Comet of Doom among others.

The Sumerians also had a name for its approximate 3600-year orbit (a Shar).

The ancient Hindu astronomers named Treta Yuga (3600 years) and the destruction it causes Kali Yuga.

It is mentioned in Bible Revelation as Wormwood for its’ dusty passage caused the waters to be bitter.

*The evidence supporting previous passage of our binary Brown Dwarf star is extensive once researched and understood. No matter what the name used, it is the same object that has the same destructive effects during it's crossing.

http://www.poleshift2011.com/

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:53 am