tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
Brook
orthodoxymoron
dolphin
arctourist
LeeEllisMusic
Luminari
Beren
eleni
immortalisdolor
I Am
JesterTerrestrial
lawlessline
Admin
giovonni
Floyd
burgundia
Instigator
lindabaker
CetaceousOne
Mercuriel
Jenetta
mudra
Micjer
TRANCOSO
Studeo
malletzky
enemyofNWO
Carol
32 posters

What's Coming Our Way

Instigator
    Instigator

What's Coming Our Way - Page 5 Empty Re: What's Coming Our Way

Post  Instigator Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:13 am

Huge CME bursts Today - Represent more weather problems around Xmas time

Namaste

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:43 am

I've been having a series of unusual dreams for me and wonder about others on the forum and their dreams. I will start a new thread for members who wish to share dreamscapes and put a link to it from here.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:54 am

Carol: the gathering of dream data was and is being done through the Arlington Institute...their newsletter is FutureEdition. And, we have the web bot Clif High project. What has been studied is the dream stories, and the multiple occurrences, of similar dream stories. We could do our own Mists non-scientific, anecdotal gathering. Here's one for ya from a teenager. She dreamed of being in a large city and witnessing a fleet of black aircraft attacking buildings by dropping fire bombs. She said they were Chinese. People were fleeing the cities and she was using a walkie talkie to search for loved ones. This dream was in 2004 and the child was 12 at the time and not aware of international politics.

Last edited by lindabaker on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added sentence; added adjectives)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:12 pm

Thanks Linda. I just started a thread on this here:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/dreaming-future-events-t1469.htm#27168

We have some very intuitive members at Mists and it my hope they will feel comfortable to share what they know there.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Time for an intermission - just because watching it gave me a chuckle. lol!

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:04 am

Instigator wrote:Large Halo CME recorded 24th November on the Solar Corona

These specific ejection's are harmonically represented and translated into Tropical Depressions/Typhoons/Hurricanes here on earth. The nature of which is determined by angle and symmetry of the halo and foreshadow direction through time-space.

The 24th November Halo CME is expected to produce a significant Sub-Tropical storm in the northern hemisphere in 14-21 days, expected latitude would be 46-53 Degrees North Latitude .... Its recommended if you live in these latitudes that you keep an eye out for weather forecasts and expect some very cold conditions and significant snowfall and wild weather.

This analysis is based on my solar observations

The expected date of arrival Dec 7-14

Namaste'

Its worth noting i made this comment Nov 24, based on Halo CME activity.

Its important to warn people that the next 5-9 days severe cold weather will hit UK, Italy and running through Europe as a Polar Vortex is about to cause massive chaos, prepare now people.

Namaste
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:38 am

I can tell you that it is damn cold and windy here in north america too. Most US states and most of Canada are way below normal temps.

We are currently having a snowstorm like I have not endured for a number of years. There was 14 foot snow drift up against the house this am. It blocked the heating vent and we had no warmth. It is going now, but not before a lot of shovelling. We live in southern ontario Canada.

Anyways this vortex seems to affecting most of the northern hemisphere.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:23 pm

This is just to back up the report on highly unusual cold here in the North US ... there is no such thing as snow before Christmas in Georgia, but we have it along with freezing temperatures, and it is scaring the locals! We are taping up doors and bringing in the animals. Also we are preparing for possible loss of electricity due to ice taking out trees and power lines. Many homes do not have woodburning fireplaces and if the temps are below freezing, the population won't have much experience with coping. The elderly are my biggest concern because they don't like to move out of their homes, and they lack the physical acuity as to danger of freezing. And also now, we also have those who cannot afford electricity in the first place. Perhaps we are a month "off" and we are having January weather. So, Spring will come a month early. That would be okay with a lot of people. The Old Farmers Almanac published here in the US predicted unusual cold for this winter based on sunspot cycles. Off to get more firewood for the neighbors who aren't preparing...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:04 pm

For warmth oil lanterns and candles do work. I also made small cloth bags filled with rice and flax seed (equal parts - 1 cup each) that I heat up in the microwave for 2 minutes that hold heat for hours and can be used under covers or over shoulders. No microwave? Then can be heated in a variety of ways even putting in a sauce pan over a candle flame. Granted, it would take awhile but it works.

What's Coming Our Way - Page 5 PACE-957480dt

What's Coming Our Way - Page 5 Ideas-for-cheap-wedding-centerpieces-candles-3

How do you live without electricity
    http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles2/evangelista73.html

The other issue is water pipes freezing and breaking. This means no water pressure, no water, no toilets. Keep water dripping from fawcets in house to prevent from freezing.It would be a good idea to store water in platic containers like milk jugs. Garbage bags placed in a empty toilet bowl can collect waste. However, using drain pipes in tubs or showers for urine if toilets don't work will be one way to safely get rid of urine.

1 Purchase a gas-powered generator if you have the means. Store enough gasoline to operate the generator a few hours a day to run lights, pump water, power the compressors on your refrigerator and freezer. Make sure you rotate the gasoline with your lawn care equipment and possibly your car because gasoline no longer stores well for more than a couple of months even when treated with gasoline stabilizer.

2 Install an iron wood stove or fireplace insert that works as a wood stove. Wood stoves are extremely simple and efficient, and will keep your entire home warm enough to be comfortable in for as long as you continue to burn wood or coal, especially if located in the same room where you will spend most of your time. You can even cook or heat water on them. Gas ovens are a good investment is electricity goes out. Or gas camp stoves.

3 Lay in a large stock of matches. You can never have too many. Store both large kitchen matches and smaller wooden matches.

4 Collect and store a large amount of candles. This is a pleasant source of light and very easy to use. Make sure you also have plenty of practical candlesticks and holders. The best kind are 6- to 9-inch altar candles used by the Catholic church, which don’t have much of a scent, burn slowly and drip wax only sparingly.

5 Locate and assemble a collection of oil lamps with glass globes or covers. Many hardware, garden or farm supply stores will sell them. Acquire different styles and sizes, but the best ones are the old-fashioned railroad conductor lanterns that you can carry around easily swinging from a wire handle without stressing the flame.

6 Buy plenty of extra oil (a couple of gallons in 1 or 2-quart bottles) and extra wicks.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4444103_heat-light-house-electricity.html

Preparing for the Ice Storm
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/126748/preparing_for_the_ice_storm.html?cat=6

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Buy Some anti fear juice
    its available from www.stickthenewworldorderupyourarse.com
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Well, it's cold here, but not extremely cold.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:06 pm

I'm sorry Floyd but that link doesn't seem to work. lol!

I spent too many years as a Public Health Educator not to post basic info on how to care for oneself when the lights go out. Most people in many of the states that undergoing freezing temperatures do not have their pipes buried deep enough not be to affected if the right circumstance presents itself. Having had pipes break when living up top a mountain out in the rural area is part of my past history and no fun. Especially if the toilets don't work. Been there, done that, hated it. Try lugging 5 gallons of water up a hill, then up stairs in snow and ice just to flush once. We now fill the bathtubs and leave water there in bad storms as we rely on a pump just to get the water inside. At our home when the power goes out.. the toilets don't work after the first flush.

Although those who really need this information - are unfortunately, unlikely to see it.

In fact, where I lived in Joseph, Oregon - a couple went out for a drive, drove down a road that had too much snow and could not turn around. The car doors froze and they were too far out to get help. They were found the following spring. So I learned to even keep candles and matches in the car as emergency back-up when driving around in snowy climates.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Here is a look at a major road here in S Ontario. As you can see the traffic is completely at a standstill. (This road is an equivilant to an interstate in the US)

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Carol wrote:I'm sorry Floyd but that link doesn't seem to work. lol!

I spent too many years as a Public Health Educator not to post basic info on how to care for oneself when the lights go out. Most people in many of the states that undergoing freezing temperatures do not have their pipes buried deep enough not be to affected if the right circumstance presents itself. Having had pipes break when living up top a mountain out in the rural area is part of my past history and no fun. Especially if the toilets don't work. Been there, done that, hated it. Try lugging 5 gallons of water up a hill, then up stairs in snow and ice just to flush once. We now fill the bathtubs and leave water there in bad storms as we rely on a pump just to get the water inside. At our home when the power goes out.. the toilets don't work after the first flush.

Although those who really need this information - are unfortunately, unlikely to see it.

In fact, where I lived in Joseph, Oregon - a couple went out for a drive, drove down a road that had too much snow and could not turn around. The car doors froze and they were too far out to get help. They were found the following spring. So I learned to even keep candles and matches in the car as emergency back-up when driving around in snowy climates.

Carol..I know Deacon tried to get between you and hubby but Floyd is serious..He was a demon and im cute..Youve been dealin with the bad guys for too long sis..its time to take a love pill. Fruck the bad guys. Its all etheric as you know. Get on back to the tunes of Love town baby and do what you do best. Cos when you rock you rock.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:02 pm

lol! Floyd, ya got me! I actually clicked on the "stickthenew..." link. Duh.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:06 pm

You're cute? cheers Lucky Mrs. Floyd.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Carol wrote:You're cute? cheers Lucky Mrs. Floyd.

Jeez..Its so far removed from my home town that stuff

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:22 pm

But Floyd... it is my home. You should come visit sometime. Swim with the dolphins. Sip a Pina Colada and dig your toes into the sand.

Just for you Floyd.

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:10 am

might be time to buy some helmets Suspect

Namaste'

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:55 am

TRANCOSO wrote:Well, it's cold here, but not extremely cold.

A bit of snow over here and everyone starts moaning..Its a annual event. It was much colder two years ago and now its perfectly normal winter weather and has been for a week. The same will happen next year.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:56 am

Carol wrote:But Floyd... it is my home. You should come visit sometime. Swim with the dolphins. Sip a Pina Colada and dig your toes into the sand.

Just for you Floyd.

Thats nothing..I do that in the shower every day..Its much better to do it with a shower cap on.
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:04 am

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:05 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:00 am

Instigator, you've been busy. I liked the 20 year comparison as that really clarified how the alignments play a role in the larger quakes. Looks like January will just be in the 6.5 range. What about solar activity? I thought that also played a role in location and intensity of the various quakes?

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Instigator and Carol, I know this sounds corny but the Old Farmers Almanac has charts with the same type of information, and they give the various times that eq's are more prevalent, based on their over 100 year recordkeeping and astronomical observations. It's actually broken down day by day, perihelion data included if I'm not mistaken. I would love to see if anybody else wants to start predicting eq activity for N. America based on those charts. Also, if the Almanac is printed in the US, where did it originate? I'm curious now as to who had this information back in the 1800's. I will let you know if I can find anything.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:20 am