tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Max Keiser takedown of JP Morgan

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

The Max Keiser takedown of JP Morgan    Empty The Max Keiser takedown of JP Morgan

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:02 pm

I am contributing to the takedown of banisters JP Morgan , I bought some silver coins . JP Morgan sold 100 times more silver than they hold in possession , Therefore this bank is highly exposed to the rising price . Please consider

The Max Keiser takedown of JP Morgan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bJK9K05Hgo

http://maxkeiser.com
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

The Max Keiser takedown of JP Morgan    Empty Re: The Max Keiser takedown of JP Morgan

Post  eMonkey Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:44 pm

I would like to say, "if it would work, that's great informotion and news"

Sadly, the government here in Austria slaps 20% tax on Silver purchases (bars or coins), which bloats their koffers quite nicely. I have not tried to sell any yet, so I hope they don't stiff me for another 20% if I sell it back.

Gold carries no tax.

There are some new coins specialy for Austria which are recent that contain anywhere from .800 to .925 silver and again cost considerably more than their face values of 5, 10, 20 and 25 Euros.

Whatever the purity or whatever the tax, it is still one more straw for the camels back.

cheers

p.s. If anyone knows where I can buy some silver coins in Europe without the crippling 20% tax, I would be very interested to hear.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

The Max Keiser takedown of JP Morgan    Empty Re: The Max Keiser takedown of JP Morgan

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:15 pm

eMonkey wrote:I would like to say, "if it would work, that's great informotion and news"

Sadly, the government here in Austria slaps 20% tax on Silver purchases (bars or coins), which bloats their koffers quite nicely. I have not tried to sell any yet, so I hope they don't stiff me for another 20% if I sell it back.

Gold carries no tax.

There are some new coins specialy for Austria which are recent that contain anywhere from .800 to .925 silver and again cost considerably more than their face values of 5, 10, 20 and 25 Euros.

Whatever the purity or whatever the tax, it is still one more straw for the camels back.

cheers

p.s. If anyone knows where I can buy some silver coins in Europe without the crippling 20% tax, I would be very interested to hear.

Emonk try this address: http://www.silvercoins.it/

This is the message I got today with the offers and my translation alongside :

MAILING LIST N.1
    Gentile cliente, buongiorno. = Kind client good day
    L'argento nei giorni precedenti è stato in spaventoso aumento! = Silver , in the last few day has gone up tremendously
    Ecco la proposta d'oggi: = Here is what i propose today

n.20 moneta 1 oz. argento puro (.999) AUSTRIA 2010 Filarmonica = 20 coins one ounce pure silver (.999) Austria 2010 Philharmoniker in original tube
    in 1 tubo originali di zecca
    TOTALE EURO 540,00 inclusa spedizione con Corriere = total Euros 540 included delivery by courier

n.25 moneta 1 oz. argento puro (.999) CANADA 2011 (NUOVA!) Foglia = 25 coins one ounce pure silver (.999) Canada 2011 (new) maple leaf
    d’acero
    in 1 tubo originali di zecca = in original tube
    TOTALE EURO 660,00 inclusa spedizione con Corriere = total 660,00 euro included delivery by courier

n.50 moneta 1 oz. argento puro (.999) CANADA 2011 (NUOVA!) Foglia = 50 coins one ounce pure silver (.999) Canada 2011 (new) maple leaf
    d’acero in 2 tubi originali di zecca = in two original tubes
    TOTALE EURO 1.260,00 inclusa spedizione con Corriere

Tempi di consegna: 10gg. data ricevimento pagamento = delivery time : 10 days form receiving the payment
    Pagamento: 100% anticipato = payment : 100 % in advance

Affrettatevi! = Hurry up

Rimango a disposizione e porgo cordiali saluti. = Regards
    Luca Merli = Luca Merli ( is the name of the owner )
    Cell. 340 6887165 = mobile phone
    http://www.silvercoins.it/

I bought some stuff in the past and Luca Merli is ok . I just asked to buy the first 20 philharmonica coins .
    He seems to be OK with the English language . You might have to use the Post Office for delivery .

Cheers
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Thanks for the info.

I shall check him out Monday. On first glance the price he is offering for 20 Philharmoniker coins is including the 20% tax plus some profit. It may still be cheaper to buy them from here - especially with postage on top. I shall confirm this Monday as the prices change pretty much daily.

Thanks again.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:54 am