tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
Chris
devakas
SuiGeneris
lawlessline
anomalous cowherd
Mercuriel
Mariadine
TRANCOSO
lindabaker
mudra
starninja
Carol
dysfunctionalmystic
burgundia
18 posters

HOROSCOPES

burgundia
    burgundia

HOROSCOPES Empty HOROSCOPES

Post  burgundia Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:32 pm

There is a guy, an italian astrologer, whose horoscopes are so true, that i have decided to translate them here. it will be every day, if I have time...I know that there are a lot of Leos here so I will start with that sign. Then if you are interested, let me know what star sign you want me to post here...Since i will be translating directly from Italian, the grammar, structure and syntax may seem "funny" sometimes..

LEO

Saturday, November 6
    This is a better day, you will feel it more beginning tonight. It is normal that from time to time you are living the moments of (sth I do not understand) because you would like the future to be already here. Because one can sense that 2011 will be an important year. remember that the first 6 months will be very important, so towards April, may you will have to make choices to move further.also in the second part of 2011 in a "loud" way. So do not say NO too many times. In this moment, till may 2011 there are opening resources, hopes,there are possibilities, contacts. If you lose them, if you do not catch the occasion in flight, if you do not confirm, if you do not ask if your project is being carried further..you are risking that everything will come to a halt. those who had to change the house, buy it, get the financial things in place..are taking action, getting results now, others will get them at the beginning of the next year.

Sunday, November 7

The Moon is favourable for encounters. There is another opportunity in regard to affections. This evening the Moon becomes even more intriguing. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday are three days which I like. A ot of things are beginning to move, when I look at your sky is less cloudy when compared with the beginning of this year. It is obvious that new contacts are arriving, projects, offers, which could help you overcome a difficult period. Let's not forget that for a lot of Lions there was a blokade in work, a silence that lasted too long and perhaps it vanished in September. but still another step forward is being made..

dysfunctionalmystic
    dysfunctionalmystic

HOROSCOPES Empty Re: HOROSCOPES

Post  dysfunctionalmystic Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Thanks for that Burgundia, I'm a leo too xxxx
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Thanks burgundia as I'm a Leo as well... so is Star.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Thanks Burgundia. I feel better now. sunny
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:06 am

SUNDAY, November 7

SCORPIO

It is the beginning of good fortune that you are experiencing now thanks to mercury and venus in your sign. There is no need to underestimate love. Towards the end of the year you will feel more generous. there is no need to underestimate the relations with a capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Cancer, which could serve as a point of reference. However with a Gemini there has been that tug-of-war which has been lasting for quite a long time. You have to be careful in relatioons with a Taurus.

AQUARIUS

In the afternoon there is more luck to regain ( and here the word i do not know). In love something strange happened, some tensions even though the period the most difficults should have been last July and September. That's why you can recover...Starting Tuesday Venus is beginning a soft transfer, so those who have been too distant from the partner, who have remained a bit disappointed by certain attitudes, will be able to recover. At the end of the year something new....

VIRGO

This is a period of changes. Perhaps some have moved house, others have changed the object of love, but I hope few... A lot of will transfer, there is that topic of changes also for the economic reasons. Some could think: I am spending too much money,I will sell this house then buy another one to make my situation better, but instead one could think about making some cuts in the office. attention in the afternoon, do not pick on those who are around you. You are a bit (stralunato, don't know this word) and trips cost and cause tiredness. it is possible that some Virgos have to commute far to work which is the reason for being tired.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:13 am

November7.....

SAGGITTARIUS
    The Moon is entering your sign this Sunday so a better horoscope. of course when compared to the next year these are trifles. New alliances, new projects, new encounters, new propositions. you are not feeling in the right place, at the right point? it is going to change...you have to recuperate but you also have to help yourself. i have always said nothing happens unless we want it. Astrology only indicates the best periods. However i can guarantee, as far as my experience goes,and yours too (I always say, do not believe my words, verufy them in life)that now a step forward will be like two steps forward, not like sometimes one ahead and two back. Some of you have already noticed changes...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:28 am

November 7

LIBRA
    The second part of today will be in your favour. These days there is a good period for trips, encounters,try to remain calm, to regain serenity.Perhaps sth has happened but do not release that tension in affectivity.The evening promises to be much better. This Sunday helps with relations with Saggittarius and Leo.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:34 am

Thanks Burgundia , happy to see the announcement of something good coming my way .
    It's been a challenging year for me so far .
    Well it's nearly over now Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:43 am

Thanks, that is so accurate regarding the Saggitarius horoscope. He agrees with Susan Miller of astrology zone...she is accurate and detailed. astrologyzone.com is her site.

It has been a very long hard road for the Sag...years and years of one step forward, two back. Now, two steps forward sounds like "ITS ABOUT TIME, THANK YOU"!

With this much power, maybe it's good that the Saggitarians have had time to reflect and learn first. They do tend to be rash at times...

Here's an example of the new energy that the Sag is experiencing: I decided that I wanted to earn a little more money because I have some special projects in mind. Within fourteen minutes of deciding I'd like a small part time position close to home, I received an offer while chatting on Facebook. Now, that is quick. Didn't even have to interview. The job started that afternoon. From the time I decided I wanted a small position, to the time I was sitting at my new desk, was two hours. I gotta be careful with this manifestation thing. Gotta watch the balance of my intentions if it's this easy to bring things into my personal matrix. Also, major prayers for someone else have been miraculous. About a week ago, I did ceremony and prayed for a physical healing for the same guy who gave me the position in his office. He did not know I did the special prayer for him, by the way. He was told by his Medical doctor that he had never ever seen such a fast physical healing. Now, I don't claim to be responsible, but I seem to have God's ear right now!

Anybody need a special prayer for someone? I must reveal I do have training with the highest medicine woman Amari Magdalena of Tuscon, Arizona. She is on facebook, Burgundia. Check her photo and you will be able to read her energy.

We must keep our spiritual connections clean and clear right now. I have a feeling that we haven't even begun to see the amazing love energy that is coming into our lives, links for highest good. Linda
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:58 am

mudra wrote:Thanks Burgundia , happy to see the announcement of something good coming my way .
    It's been a challenging year for me so far .
    Well it's nearly over now Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra

Things will smooth out for you, dearest Scorpio friend, and neighbor in the astrology zone (I'm next to you in Sag). What a ride this has been. Luckily, we survived long enough to see the benefits that are coming our way. We can share our stories and be so very grateful that we are even still here! Love to you, Linda
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:21 am

lindabaker wrote:

Things will smooth out for you, dearest Scorpio friend, and neighbor in the astrology zone (I'm next to you in Sag). What a ride this has been. Luckily, we survived long enough to see the benefits that are coming our way. We can share our stories and be so very grateful that we are even still here! Love to you, Linda

Thanks dear Linda Hugs
    I have no doubt of this .
    Behind every challenge there is a gift .
    And I already collected plenty of these wonderfull parcels Cheerful

Much love for you

Hugs

mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:16 pm

MONDAY, November 8

LION

Good day to Lion on the day which is really taking off very well as your horoscope is very positive. your romantic nature soon will have a big emphasis . Like Scorpio, Aquarius,Taurus, also Leo was upset by more or less opposite feelings for the last few months, I can say that the Leo, above all,in this period starting today will be able to recuperate. There is this beautiful position of the moon, which initiates a good transition but especially Venus which is not nervous any more. So in the next three weeks fire comes back, moments of major passion.

SCORPIO

A good day for a Scorpio, who, if "burnt" in the past, now has the will to reccuperate. Good opportunities are coming...For those who have some important responsibilities, not excluding some news bringing relief...2011 a very positive year in the first 6 months, then in the second part if there is a need to clear something at the level of accounts,contracts, you should move quickly because Now you have "a knife at your cuffs"( It is an idiom and I have no idea what it means). A beautiful transit of Venus which will enable you to regain love.

Last edited by burgundia on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:17 pm

VIRGO?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Virgo..on Monday around noon...i am going to bed now...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:09 am

MONDAY..November 8

VIRGO -- today there is something to review with others...who has a love who is far away will feel him/her a bit distant...maybe because there are a lot of things to think about...in the area of work, family...2010 was a year in which there might have been problems with money due to some extra situations...a change, transfer, a problem with home/house, some restructuring..there were problems that could have created some confusion...20011 will be ,much more intensive, more interesting...however today do not put another log on the fire, the day may be a bit nervous...

GEMINI -- nervous beginning of the week ...betweem Monday and Tuesday there will be sth to discuss and it is caused by some internal problem you are experiencing now, related to your partner or other family affairs, which is not resolved yet. it causes stress so today be careful, remain calm,you could feel a bit nervous..careful in relations with Saggitarius.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:25 am

MONDAY, November 8

ARIES -- the division between interests and fighting in this period...a fight which is essential for you,both in love and work, but which cause a lot of exhaustion in the previous months...that's why you would need some success..it is inevitable that the transit of Jupiter in your sign in a few months will separate sth in your favour...there will be a special moment at the end of April 2011...a lot od Arieses will find themselves in the situation of change..sometimes we do not have to choose, the destiny works for us....better the beginning of this week .
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:08 am

Based on the responses on trancoso's thread about Zodiac signs this is what the situation looks like and I will take it into account when writing horoscopes...
    Aquaruis -- 4
    Gemini, Scorpio, Leo --3
    Libra --2
    Virgo,Aries, Sagittarius, Cancer -- 1

November 8

AQUARIUS -- today is much better when compared to the previous two days, return of "flames",definite clarifications..also because from tomorrow Venus will have a more gentle aspect. So together with Taurus and Leo you will be able to find the key to the problem in the love affair which wasn't easy. How many between September and October have had those blocks and said :enough! I will give up on him/her and now, fortunately are rethinking ...

LIBRA -- who has a big love may count on great recovery..Saturn in your sign is making distinctions between the good and the bad...How many Libras can't take it any more?!if before they were saying:ok, yes, agreed because they had to, now they are saying:no, enough, you've made me tired,in 2011 single hearts are not looking for part-time love, it is not time for stories without sense,I confirm that in 20111 a lot of Libras will want to find serenity, will say "you are with me or aginst me' and will draw to themselves only the best persons.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:27 pm

TUESDAY, November 9

AQUARIUS -- you should resolve the problems which were born during the previous days...it will be easier now because Venus becomes a friend, that's why I am talking about beautiful November. This situation of discomfort, for some even quarelling and nervousness in love during the last 2 months is passing... I think that there will be some afterthoughts and singles could live some emotions,not many though but pleasurable encounters...

Leo -- Now you are very nervous but in the next days you too will feel that beneficial effect of Venus which is now pleasant returning as a friend,..... indecisions, wounds inflicted within the period of about a year by those stars can be somehow eased.

Mariadine
    Mariadine

Post  Mariadine Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:45 pm

cheers Me too ! ...............13 August Leoness. sunny here !

HOROSCOPES Egyptian_goddess_sekhmet
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:13 pm

Mariadine wrote: cheers Me too ! ...............13 August Leoness.

August 17th cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:40 am

NOVEMBER, 9 TUESDAY

SCORPIO -- use this moment to make yourself appreciated...a very important period is arriving and the end of this year will be very important too...I know that many Scorpios are stopping now, are blocking themselves, are thinking that they are not adequate..both in love and in work they are accepting for challenges and if the challenges are hard so then later the life is getting destroyed...so, smile, try to remain calm..besides you are one of those signs who absorb those tensions on the physical level...a lot of Scorpios suffer from psychosomatic problems, they create anxieties themselves and then they have stomach problems and other nuisances , simply are not able to remain calm. release your aggression, in the gym, with the people you consider antipatic but try to be very optimistic and positive. Take advantage of the beneficial position of Jupiter,it is important to do it now also in order to begin some treatments, therapies, to resolve a problem,solutions are on their way.

LIBRA -- the situation which are being born today are not very clear...tonight you might feel very tired....my advice take it easy, wait till Friday..if between today and Thursday there is some dispute at workplace you have to make others appreciate your reasons, so prudence is advised if there are some discussions with colleagues, if you have to do overtime, etc.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:42 am

OMG!! so now more lions or rather lionesses here..it feels like a safari...lol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:51 am

Just one more for today...Nov.9

VIRGO -- good vitality comes back in the afternoon...Wednesday and Thursday will be even better...you'll be more motivated..the singles who lost courage will find it again within next days...those who have separated, who have lived difficult moments till now, can count on great 2011...I would advise you to look with optimism and confidence into the future because you are strongly charged, have s trong will and you will manage to do a lot of things.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:21 am

NOVEMBER 10..Wednesday

Sagittatius -- You are one of the signs that could have had some financial problems within the last several weeks or months. The problems are over now and in 2011 some may change their lives but it depends on the personal horoscope. beautiful sky for love, for those who want to live together, get married..but do not do it immediately...sagittarius gets easily tired when sees the partner 24/7.

VIRGO -- more energy today too...you are one of the 3 signs together with Sagittarius and Gemini that have had some money problems in 2010. Tonight will be very interesting when it comes to love. Mars is telling me that you are somehow not satisfied, but with Virgos it is sometimes hard to say what the precise reason is.Do not pester your life with one anxiety a day.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:26 am

Carol wrote:
    Mariadine wrote: cheers Me too ! ...............13 August Leoness.

August 17th cheers

August 30th...

Now are We figuring out Our Horoscopes by Gregorian Time or Julian ? I think that in the Julian - I was set as a Leo but in the Gregorian - I'm a Virgo...

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:03 am