tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The Hopi Medicine Wheel Prophecy

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Hopi Medicine Wheel Prophecy Empty The Hopi Medicine Wheel Prophecy

Post  Carol Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:42 pm

The Hopi Medicine Wheel Prophecy Img1CA

The Hopi Medicine
    Wheel Prophecy
    By Andrew Dwight Harris

The medicine wheel prophecy is drawn as a circle with four equal quadrants which represent all the races in four colors.  Hopi Elders Thomas Banyacya and Martin Gashweseoma as well as spiritual leader and Cherokee Lee Brown will explain, but first it is probably good to know that this medicine wheel prophecy and its teachings, including the four directions and the four races, are used throughout the United States and southern Canada.  It is a cross-cultural symbol among the Native Americans and you can see it in many places such as in native artwork and clothing.  The Cherokee know about it.  The Cree know about it.  I first learned about it by seeing it as an ancient pictograph painted in red paint on the rocks close to my home in southern British Columbia, Canada.  It is a Native American and Native Canadian teaching symbol.

It does apparently originate from the Hopi because it also represents the Four Corners area (the Navajo live in the Four Corners area as well).  Thomas Banyacya says:

The Four Corners area of the Hopi is bordered by four sacred mountains.  The spiritual center within is a sacred site our prophecies say will have special purpose in the future for mankind to survive and now should be left in its natural state.  All nations must protect this spiritual center.
    (Source)

So the Four Corners region is part of this prophecy.

To make a medicine wheel, first make a dot and draw a circle around it.  Many are made by creating a circle of rocks that have lines radiating from the center.  From this circle with a center are then made innumerable designs with many unknown meanings.

The name 'medicine wheel' comes from its spiritual and healing aspect, and also because many of these medicine wheels resemble the old-style 'wagon wheel.'

Along with the abundance of knowledge about the medicine wheel by North American aboriginal peoples, it is also used in the Vision Quest:

Traditionally, the seeker finds a place that they feel is special, and sits in a 10 foot circle and brings nothing in from society with the exception of water.  A normal Vision Quest usually lasts two to four days within this circle, in which time the seeker is forced to look into his soul.
    (Source)

The Hopi Medicine Wheel Prophecy

Hopi Medicine Wheel
    Thomas Banyacya explains some of the meanings of the Hopi Medicine Wheel:

The circle with the 4 (o's) and cross within (above), symbolizes the Four Corners Region (where Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico meet - a very high energy vortex).  The circle represents no end - the infinite Great Spirit.  The Indians believe we are the 5th World of Man.  When the 4th World was destroyed (this destruction was foretold), those Indians who had listened were guided to places of safety, underground.  After the 5th World was created, they assembled at Four Corners and were instructed to spread out in the four directions (north - south - east - west).  Four (4) also represents the four elements in nature: fire, water, air and earth; and the four color races of man.
    (Source)

Grandfather Martin Gashweseoma, traditional Hopi Elder and Guardian of the Sacred Stone Tablets of the Fire Clan:

At the beginning of this cycle of time, long ago, the Great Spirit came down and He made an appearance and He gathered the peoples of this earth together they say on an island which is now beneath the water and He said to the human beings, "I'm going to send you to four directions and over time I'm going to change you to four colors, but I'm going to give you some teachings and you will call these the Original Teachings and when you come back together with each other you will share these so that you can live and have peace on earth, and a great civilization will come about."
    (Source)

Lee Brown, spiritual leader, Cherokee:

At the beginning of this cycle of time, long ago, the Great Spirit made an appearance and gathered the peoples of this earth together, and said to the human beings, "I'm going to send you to four directions, and over time I'm going to change you to four colors, but I'm going to give you some teachings, and you will call these the Original Teachings; when you come back together with each other, you will share these so that you can live and have peace on earth, and a great civilization will come about.  During the cycle of time, I'm going to give each of you two stone tablets.  When I give you those stone tablets, don't cast them upon the ground.  If any of the sisters and brothers cast their tablets on the ground, not only will human beings have a hard time, but almost the earth itself will die."
    (Source)

My point is that the four colors are well-known in these teachings as a representation of all the races of the earth.  In the prophecy, these races are to come together, and I assume a mixing of the races.  So, these findings support Maitreya's May 2010 Newsbrief article on Perfect Beings, as well as the Mission of Maitreya's main spiritual book, THOTH, with its essay on Mixing Races.

However, there is still more.  Here are some verses from the Old Testament that seem to go along with this Medicine Wheel Prophecy:

And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
    (Isaiah 11:1)

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
    (Isaiah 11:12)

[To see how these prophecies are fulfilled by Maitreya, read the Jewish Prophecies section of this website.]

It sounds like the "outcasts of Israel" and the "dispersed of Judah" are the Lost Tribes of Israel, a definition of which can be found in THOTH in The House of Judah (Jews).  In fact, the gathering of the Jews back to Israel can very well be a symbol for the greater gathering of the Elects, as is explained in Maitreya's teachings.  We know that the Elects are Paravipras and do not belong to a specific race or people (nation), etc.  So the meaning of "gather" in this prophecy is much greater than the coming together of just one people or race!

I am most interested in the part, "and gather together the dispersed ... from the four corners of the earth," which sounds so similar to the Hopi Medicine Wheel Prophecy.  That is what is supposed to happen when the Pahana returns: The four races will come together.

Furthermore, the first verse, Isaiah 11:1, seems to be talking about a lineage, "and a Branch shall grow out of his roots," from which the Messiahs or Prophets were to emerge.  According to many people, genealogy is very important in prophecies because the expected Messiah must be of a certain lineage (see this webpage for details).  In the Bible, it was written as generations, but a genetic code is the same thing.

In conclusion, I can say that if we join together the Hopi and Bible prophecies that state that the Pahana or True White Brother is predicted to return at this time and that there will be a "gathering together" and a "coming back together" of all the people, then the True White Brother should also have the genetic code or lineage of King David, as did the other Prophets in the Bible, if we can relate Hopi prophecies with Biblical prophecies.  And Maitreya is descended from the lineage of King David, so this can be another sign that Maitreya is the True White Brother!

Here is Maitreya's genetic code and genealogy that show he has the correct lineage to be who he says he is.

Native American Prophecies Index
    https://staging.maitreya.org/english/PNativeAmerican.htm

https://staging.maitreya.org/english/Newsbrief/2011/1-January-February/Articles/Hopi-Medicine-Wheel.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:04 am