tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Mayan Prophecy – Return of the Jaguar Serpent's Eclipse - May 20, 2012

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Mayan Prophecy – Return of the Jaguar Serpent's Eclipse - May 20, 2012 Empty Mayan Prophecy – Return of the Jaguar Serpent's Eclipse - May 20, 2012

Post  Carol Sat May 05, 2012 10:03 am

The Serpent’s Eclipse is to occur on May 20th, 2012 when an alignment of the earth, moon, and Sun – along with the Pleiades Star System also aligns simultaneously from behind the Sun at precisely the same time. During this “Serpent’s” eclipse, the shadow of the moon will be aligned over the earth such that the center will be directly over the mysterious Google Earth RED X location supposedly leaked by NASA last year in the file named byss.arc.nasa 11133.kml. In 2011 this was mistakenly assumed to be an Elenin impact point. It was also “coincidentally” the exact location of the Exercise Pacific Wave 11 tsunami drill.

A possibility?

Nostradamus Quatrains on May Earthquake
    [X 67] A mighty earthquake in the month of May.
    Saturn, Capricorn, Jupiter, Mercury in Taurus:
    Venus also. Cancer, Mars in Nonnay (cero)
    Hail will fall larger than an egg.

[IX 83] Sun twentieth of Taurus the earth will tremble very mightily.
    It will ruin the great heater filled:
    To darken and trouble air, sky and land
    Then the infidel will call upon God and saints.

Posted Jun 20, 2010 - Dream - Bad Earthquake(s) on May 26th 2012 / Arkansas Hit Hard

and this is in the Fall regarding solar flare impacting Mercury that affects US East Coast
    Dream - 2012 Debris From Mercury Hits Earth Destroying NYC
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcjiP-RtJaA&feature=relmfu

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Mayan Prophecy – Return of the Jaguar Serpent's Eclipse - May 20, 2012 Empty Re: Mayan Prophecy – Return of the Jaguar Serpent's Eclipse - May 20, 2012

Post  Carol Sat May 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Ring of Fire Solar Eclipse on May 20, 2012 - Visible in US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtSMdiTEIb4&feature=player_embedded
    A "ring of fire" solar eclipse is coming to the USA this spring. It's the first annular eclipse visible from the contiguous United States in almost 18 years.

More information here: http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2012.html#SE2012May20A

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Mayan Prophecy – Return of the Jaguar Serpent's Eclipse - May 20, 2012 Empty Re: Mayan Prophecy

Post  Jenetta Sun May 06, 2012 1:56 am

Hmmm...recall there has been a posting or two about something happening off the coast of Peru, radiating up through Central America to the Eastern seaboard affecting especially Lousiana, Mississipii area right on to the Great Lakes...and then there is all the Cetaceans dying whales and dolphins off the coast of Peru plus seabirds...mighty strange...and then on a personal note there is a very Christian female from Lousiana close to my age who is on her way by vehicle to join up with my ex-boyfriend here who she claims is her soulmate...beats me...since she only spent 2 days with him so far having met online this past February. Sold everything down there in Louisiana and over her son's objections here she comes with her dog (with no money I might add)! And he hates dogs!! Do I sound jealous? Not in the least! I've seen this merry-go-around 3X already! Albeit different ladies...this time its marriage. Maybe it'll cure him for good.

As below so above; as above so below

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:13 pm