tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Jewish Journalist Mel K Accused of Being Anti-Semitic

Seashore
    Seashore

Jewish Journalist Mel K Accused of Being Anti-Semitic Empty Jewish Journalist Mel K Accused of Being Anti-Semitic

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:55 am

Mel K talks about the fact that she has had the "anti-semitic" charge hurled at her by the ADL (Anti-Defamation League):

Ashera
    Ashera

Jewish Journalist Mel K Accused of Being Anti-Semitic Empty Re: Jewish Journalist Mel K Accused of Being Anti-Semitic

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:57 am

It is a proven fact that there are two different Jewish Haplo-Groups - the origin is uncertain.

Basically I distinguish West-Elbian and East-Elbian Jews, the latter I rather assume to be of Karthagean origin - and here maybe a line leads to Khazaria, Tartaria, Ukraine etc.

West-Elbian Jews often are Saxon who also integrated the Jutes (Jüten)... maybe Egypto-Assyrian... Sax = Sekh

Hengist, the first Head Chief of the Saxon League, claimed himself to be a Jüte.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Jewish Journalist Mel K Accused of Being Anti-Semitic Empty Re: Jewish Journalist Mel K Accused of Being Anti-Semitic

Post  Seashore Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:17 am

Ashera wrote:It is a proven fact that there are two different Jewish Haplo-Groups - the origin is uncertain.

Basically I distinguish West-Elbian and East-Elbian Jews, the latter I rather assume to be of Karthagean origin - and here maybe a line leads to Khazaria, Tartaria, Ukraine etc.

West-Elbian Jews often are Saxon who also integrated the Jutes (Jüten)... maybe Egypto-Assyrian... Sax = Sekh

Hengist, the first Head Chief of the Saxon League, claimed himself to be a Jüte.

You've used terminology I'm not familiar with:  Haplo, Elbian, and Karthagean.

But it doesn't matter, because the important thing for me is what's going on in the world today—since the charge "anti-semitic" or "Holocaust denier" are powerful weapons used against people trying to exercise free speech.

I consider Israel (in my opinion a rogue state) and the Anti-Defamation League to be enemies of we the people worldwide.

God doesn't have a chosen people.  Or a religion, in my opinion.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:41 pm

I've been leaning toward the concept that God is an Absentee-Landlord granting Humanity freedom (perhaps for a trial-period). In the hypothetical absence of an In-House God, perhaps Humanity has been Playing God for thousands of years. Or perhaps God created an Artificial-Intelligence Proxy-God to keep Humanity from exterminating itself while it tests its wings (so to speak). Religion (as we know it) seems to be a Mixed-Bag of Good and Evil. Perhaps the Elite Believe in the Existence of God while NOT Believing in God as THEY Play God. Perhaps God Does NOT Believe in Them!! Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? Consider watching or re-watching the 1977 movie, Oh God! with George Burns and John Denver. There are more orthodoxymoron parallels than you can imagine!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:37 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I've been leaning toward the concept that God is an Absentee-Landlord granting Humanity freedom (perhaps for a trial-period). In the hypothetical absence of an In-House God, perhaps Humanity has been Playing God for thousands of years. Or perhaps God created an Artificial-Intelligence Proxy-God to keep Humanity from exterminating itself while it tests its wings (so to speak). Religion (as we know it) seems to be a Mixed-Bag of Good and Evil. Perhaps the Elite Believe in the Existence of God while NOT Believing in God as THEY Play God. Perhaps God Does NOT Believe in Them!! Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? Consider watching or re-watching the 1977 movie, Oh God! with George Burns and John Denver. There are more orthodoxymoron parallels than you can imagine!!

I think God is simply creative energy that has always been here and will always be here.

God creates both good and evil.  

And God's creation evolves, which is what we the people are being FORCED to do, if we want to survive!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:41 am

Seashore wrote:I think God is simply creative energy that has always been here and will always be here.

God creates both good and evil.  

And God's creation evolves, which is what we the people are being FORCED to do, if we want to survive!
    I know I don't know but I've posted more clues than anyone can imagine and I suspect there's at least a couple of agents in a cubicle checking out everything I've included or claimed in my threads. I have no idea what's up but it might be significant. I feel much worse as I think much less so I should probably be left alone in my hypothetical secret underground base while I twist slowly, slowly in the spray as the excrement contacts the blower. I recently encountered someone from Boston who seemed to be an actor and/or professor but I don't know who it was. I don't go to shows or lectures much so I don't know who's who or what's what. I suspect there is a god and/or GOD but we might not like who and/or what we eventually discover. The Universe Might be Stranger Than We Can Think. The Hallelujah Chorus and Sistine Chapel might have nothing to do with the Real-Deal. Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? Who?? The Shadow?? The Shadow Government?? The Secret Government?? The Galactic Federation?? The Andromeda Council?? The Council of Nine?? I've been leaning toward the concept that God is an Absentee-Landlord granting Humanity freedom (perhaps for a trial-period). In the hypothetical absence of an In-House God, perhaps Humanity has been Playing God for thousands of years. Or perhaps God created an Artificial-Intelligence Proxy-God to keep Humanity from exterminating itself while it tests its wings (so to speak). Religion (as we know it) seems to be a Mixed-Bag of Good and Evil. Perhaps the Elites Believe in the Existence of God while NOT Believing in God as THEY Play God. Perhaps God Does NOT Believe in Them!! Consider watching or re-watching the 1977 movie, Oh God! with George Burns and John Denver. There are more orthodoxymoron parallels than you can imagine. Hope Springs Eternal.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:06 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:The Hallelujah Chorus and Sistine Chapel might have nothing to do with the Real-Deal. 

I hope you find the real deal.  

I hope we the people worldwide survive and thrive.  
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:59 am

You are simply lazy fools who refuse to understand!

Either it is in intention or ignorance - it is malice!

And be sure that I am the enemy of the people and their Synagogue of Satan!

I shall discipline you with an iron rod!

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:21 pm