tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Exposé of Dark Journalist

Seashore
    Seashore

Exposé of Dark Journalist Empty Exposé of Dark Journalist

Post  Seashore Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:22 am

The following video is not posted for the public on YouTube.  One must have the link.

I have the link because I contacted the person who produced the video, Mike Waskosky.

Mike is active in trying to bring about disclosure.

Dark Journalist has conducted many interviews and hosted a secret space program conference one year.  I used to take him seriously, but not anymore, for good reason.

He did a series of smear videos against whistleblower Corey Goode; Bill Ryan was involved in that smear.

In my opinion Mike did an excellent job in his investigation and in his presentation in this exposé of Dark Journalist.

Mind Alchemy
    Published on Jul 1, 2017

Exposing Dark Journalist, AKA Daniel Liszt AKA Daniel Robillard. Going where no ufologist has gone before, point by point karmic payback for the most ridiculous accusations made by the Dark Journalist, through shining a light on his own past and hilariously blatant hypocrisy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsBJ5xi4gRY
    Please click on the above link to see numerous links in the Description that are too numerous to copy and paste.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Exposé of Dark Journalist Empty Re: Exposé of Dark Journalist

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:55 pm

I don't trust anyone or anything anymore. In a sense, everyone is both friend and enemy to me (including myself). There might be several factions throughout the world, which fight for power, promoting and deposing, but who ultimately work for the same boss. Perhaps it must be this way, in a sick and twisted sense. I sadly discovered (shortly after puberty) that the church I grew-up attending was NOT the answer to the world's problems, and was itself a mixture of good and evil. I suspect that nearly everyone and everything are infiltrated and subverted in one way or another (including me). Life is Hard (especially when you're paranoid), but Just Because You're Paranoid Doesn't Mean They're Not Out to Get You. God Got Me. The Horror.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Exposé of Dark Journalist Empty Re: Exposé of Dark Journalist

Post  Seashore Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:41 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I don't trust anyone or anything anymore.
    I can relate to what you're saying.

What I'm coming to realize is that none of us can be 100% sure of anything, and in the final analysis, we're all alone, yet not, because we're all in the same state of aloneness.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 am