tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Project Camelot/Kerry Cassidy August 27, 2023 on Telegram

Seashore
    Seashore

Project Camelot/Kerry Cassidy August 27, 2023 on Telegram Empty Project Camelot/Kerry Cassidy August 27, 2023 on Telegram

Post  Seashore Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:49 am

As I have already stated several times on shows...there is a MASSIVE GREY ET BASE UNDER THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII… any tunnels under Maui would ultimately be linked to this base. So if the white hats were attempting to rescue the around 2000 children abducted and killed during the DEW attack or after..or to follow the children taken off planet they would end up in the tunnels in the Grey ET base under Hawaii.

https://telegram.me/s/projectcamelotKerry
    Alex Jones doesn't even recognize that this was a DEW attack; on the first day he stated something about earth's atmosphere and that the evidence didn't indicate a DEW.  I'm disturbed by that because we the people have to be confused by our whistleblowers not being in a united front.   Crying or Very sad
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Project Camelot/Kerry Cassidy August 27, 2023 on Telegram Empty Re: Project Camelot/Kerry Cassidy August 27, 2023 on Telegram

Post  Carol Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:04 am

Seashore wrote:
    As I have already stated several times on shows...there is a MASSIVE GREY ET BASE UNDER THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII… any tunnels under Maui would ultimately be linked to this base. So if the white hats were attempting to rescue the around 2000 children abducted and killed during the DEW attack or after..or to follow the children taken off planet they would end up in the tunnels in the Grey ET base under Hawaii.

Alex Jones doesn't even recognize that this was a DEW attack; on the first day he stated something about earth's atmosphere and that the evidence didn't indicate a DEW.  I'm disturbed by that because we the people have to be confused by our whistleblowers not being in a united front.   Crying or Very sad

Everyone has their role to play and suspect that Jones is paid by traitors to misrepresent the truth. He has a history of doing that, which I've personally observed over the years.. hence, I never watch him anymore for that reason. How can one know what he is say is blatant misrepresentation or not?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Project Camelot/Kerry Cassidy August 27, 2023 on Telegram Empty Re: Project Camelot/Kerry Cassidy August 27, 2023 on Telegram

Post  Seashore Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:53 am

Carol wrote:
    Seashore wrote:

Everyone has their role to play and suspect that Jones is paid by traitors to misrepresent the truth. He has a history of doing that, which I've personally observed over the years.. hence, I never watch him anymore for that reason. How can one know what he is say is blatant misrepresentation or not?

I have a very hard time believing he is paid.

He may be trying to stay alive, however.

Or, he may be genuinely confused about true science.  

Regardless, it's very bad news that the spearhead worldwide for the anti-new world order movement is at odds with people such as Michael Jaco.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:09 pm