tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Project Camelot's September 1, 2023 Letter

Seashore
    Seashore

Project Camelot's September 1, 2023 Letter  Empty Project Camelot's September 1, 2023 Letter

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:40 am

I see the crucial role of religious belief in our current struggle showing itself in this letter by Kerry Cassidy. I agree with her that both good and evil come from the Creator; the ball is in our court—as in we the people, not the Creator's—to take action. She is calling on the person she believes is JFK Jr to take action:

DEMANDING A PUBLIC RESPONSE TO THE MAUI ATTACK ON OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PEOPLE

By Kerry Cassidy September 1, 2023

LETTER TO JUAN O SAVIN/JFK JR, TRUMP AND THE WHITE HAT MILITARY
    By Kerry Cassidy, Project Camelot

September 1, 2023

Note:  I apologize in advance for the very personal references to JFKjr in the following but as far as I am concerned JFKjr and Trump are the leaders of our movement, Q and the military “White hats”.

I am concerned that presently Juan O Savin/ JFKjr has become convinced he is Juan not John and has therefore lost the plot and began to backtrack into the past in his recent talks.  I think he actually believes his construction of an overweight redneck Fundamental Christian with no concept of THE CREATOR and obsessed with “hell” “heaven” and “the devil”…Either that or he believes he needs to dumb himself down and ACT LIKE he believes this nonsense to sell it to the fundamentalist religious right followers of Trump.

I for one would like to remind him of WHO HE IS and his rich heritage in the KENNEDY FAMILY AND of his father John F. Kennedy and the legacy therein.
    Just to be clear here are a few notes in response to his stage performance in Chicago and a few other recent shows he has done which lead me to believe he is either ACTING A PART to distract people from the recent PEARL HARBOR TYPE EVENT KNOWN AS MAUI…that was clearly planned premeditated and conducted using DEW Directed Energy Weapons on innocent PEOPLE …women, men and children IN BROAD DAYLIGHT… and continues to reside in secrecy to the extent they have now erected a BLACK FENCE to stop people from seeing what is going on there….weeks after this direct HIT on our UNITED STATES MILITARY CENTERS FOR STRATEGIC DEFENSE OF OUR NATION AND SPACE FORCE.

Why Juan would suddenly suggest months if not years later that people start writing another letter campaign to support one of the BRUNSON CASES and talk incessantly about the steal of the vote in 2020 after JAN HALPER-HAYES has so boldly and eloquently come forward to say with regard to the STEAL OF THE ELECTION that SPACE FORCE HAS IT ALL…is beyond me.  The only thing I can think of to send him back down that road repeating his testimony over the past 3 years as if nothing has happened… indicates to me that he wishes to DISTRACT the people from the truth and prevent them from DEMANDING A RESPONSE FROM OUR MILITARY TO THE CLEAR ATTACK CONDUCTED LIKELY BY CHINA IN COLLUSION WITH THE KLAUS SCHWAB NWO SATANIC NAZI LUCIFERIAN CABAL AGAINST THE PEOPLE AND MILITARY OF AMERICA.

I respectfully demand that PEOPLE be aware that no amount of distraction should change their FOCUS ON A DEMAND FOR A REAL RESPONSE FROM OUR MILITARY TO THIS ATTACK.

I am not even suggesting that they counter ATTACK.. the DARK CABAL IN THE SAME FASHION since their members are likely dispersed and hidden among populations and therefore difficult to directly target.  However I do demand some VERY PUBLIC outing and response be made on the WORLD STAGE rather than sitting here immersed in secrecy and hiding the TRUTH OF THE DISAPPEARANCE AND /OR DEATH OF POSSIBLY as many as 2500 to upwards of 4000 children from the scene of the crime.

Side notes already sent to Juan/JFKjr to remind him of truths he should be aware of in case he has done what some actors have been known to do and begun to confuse who he is from who he is PRETENDING TO BE.

1. GOD THE CREATOR THE FORCE THE SOURCE CONTAINS EVERY THING EVERY LIGHT EVERY DARK      EVERY SATANIC NUT JOB…IT’S ALL UNDER GOD.
     2.  GOD RULES NOT SATAN
     3.  STOP TELLING PEOPLE GOD IS PERFECT AND SATAN IS SEPARATE THAT IS BS
     4.  GOD IS EVERYTHING…separation is an illusion.
     5.  GOD IS EVERY THING….EVERY…THING
     6.  CONTAINED IN GOD ARE ALL DEMONS ALL ANGELS ALL ALL ALL
     7.  THE AI IS PERFECTION GOD LOVES IMPERFECTION… IT’S ALL A WORK IN PROGRESS
     8.  PERFECTION IS NOT A GOAL IT IS DEATH
     9.  GOD IS LIFE   EVER BECOMING
    10.  PERFECTION IS THE ENEMY OF CREATION
    11.  The stupid rabbis you studied with got it wrong if they tell you God is perfection WRONG ….Perfection is AI it is the mirror it is the opposite of LIFE.
    12.  LIFE IS EVER BECOMING
    13.  PERFECTION IS AN ILLUSION

Those reading this may be confused as to why it matters whether one sees God as “perfection” but our coming encounters and possible war with AI will make this distinction abundantly and crucially clear.  If you don’t know the difference between the AI obsession with perfection and the LIFE FORCE OF THE CREATOR EVER BECOMING then we will all suffer for it eventually.

https://projectcamelotportal.com/2023/09/01/demanding-a-public-response-to-the-maui-attack-on-our-country-and-our-people/

Last edited by Seashore on Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix list)

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:07 am