tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2023 Predictions With BRITAIN'S BEST Psychic Medium

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

2023 Predictions With BRITAIN'S BEST Psychic Medium Empty 2023 Predictions With BRITAIN'S BEST Psychic Medium

Post  Carol Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84OIkHVl9DQ
    2023 Predictions With BRITAIN'S BEST Psychic Medium

My guest is Nicky Alan, renown psychic of 31 years. For eighteen years she was a police officer and trained Detective in Essex Police. Following medical retirement in 2003 and by public demand she has achieved a very high profile in the spiritual industry as a full time Psychic Medium, Spiritual Teacher, Writer and Angel Expert. She has been published in many magazines, carried out European theatre tours, made radio and television appearances and today she is here to give us her predictions for 2023

Exceptionally interesting especially when she talks about having the murder victim ghost in the room talking to her while doing interview with victims family.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

2023 Predictions With BRITAIN'S BEST Psychic Medium Empty Re: 2023 Predictions With BRITAIN'S BEST Psychic Medium

Post  Carol Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oc3XRGMLG8
    My Visits to Heaven - The Crystal Palace

I am lucky enough to have a very old, light energy that has enabled me to be able to access the realms of Heaven and the Crystal Palace. In these next videos I describe everything about Heaven, answer questions we all want to know and how the evidence that Heaven exists was proven to me. This time I describe my visits to the Cherubim Chamber, the Celestial Garden and the Reality Layer.

Her books are on Amazon.

The Rise and Fall of Britain's Best Psychic Medium
    Alan, Nicky
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BPGJNCPJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the compelling story of a retired Police Detective who embarks on a journey to becoming a Psychic Medium of international renown, working with celebrities and appearing in major TV productions. Nicky gives her unique no-holds-barred view of what it is like to work for the Spirit World and includes the most heart rending and hilarious anecdotes of spirit contact as she makes her way into full-time Mediumship.

Miracles, gob-smacking messages and unequivocal contact from the dead makes this collection of spiritual stories an absolute must read for the believer, the open-minded sceptic or anyone curious about how the dead contact the living.

Nicky’s incredible ability soon propels her to fame and public acclaim, to be regarded as one of the best Mediums of her time. However, achieving celebrity status in her own right did not come without a cost, and a catastrophic event takes place that sends this shining star crashing to the ground, changing her destiny in the most unbelievable way.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

2023 Predictions With BRITAIN'S BEST Psychic Medium Empty Re: 2023 Predictions With BRITAIN'S BEST Psychic Medium

Post  Carol Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-JuTDG0ccI
    My visits to Heaven - the answer to the Meaning of Life

In my visits to Heaven I have asked all of the questions that every human wants to know. In this video I explain the meaning of life, soul clusters and why we have so many hardships during our Earth experience. So come along on a journey with me to the Halls of learning and the Akashic Records.

Www.nickyalan.co.uk

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:47 am