tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Poornima Wagh

Seashore
    Seashore

Poornima Wagh Empty Poornima Wagh

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:00 am

Poornima Wagh is a scientist who was born in India, and is now living in the United States. She is an independent thinker and is now working with other independent thinkers all over the world to analyze what is actually in the COVID jabs.

A screenshot of an interview of her, to show about where she says, "There's no biological stuff in these vaccines.":

Poornima Wagh Get_th10

The point is, apparently we should stop calling the jab a "bioweapon." The jab is simply poison.

Seashore
    Seashore

Poornima Wagh Empty Re: Poornima Wagh

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:38 am

Seashore wrote:"There's no biological stuff in these vaccines."
    She also says, "Our bodies are electric, and the graphene oxide is also an extremely electric and magnetic particle, and it goes and completely destroys the electrical activity in our body, and then the body goes through massive inflammation, and that's how you get things like blood clots . . ."
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:18 am

I think this interview of Poornima Wagh is going to lead to discussions about what exists in mother nature vs. what exists, however phony it might be, from labs, using bits and pieces from nature, which are then manipulated by computer technology in labs.

I say this because I remember my thread COVID-19 Is Man-made and this passage quoted from the Description of a YouTube video entitled "CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Linking Humanity to the Artificial Intelligence Hive Mind Control Grid":

Scientists can now readily convert between genetic code and computer code.  Computer Code can actually be embedded into a biological virus. With CRISPR technologies, almost any sequence of DNA can be encoded in the genomes of living organisms.  Synthetic DNA can be created with special properties and encoded to allow it to be controllable by a computer. Using CRISPR it can be placed into a virus.  The virus can be used as a vector to infect and spread the embedded code among humans making humans controllable by artificial intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLgKfEGskwA

It may be that a "biological virus" does exist if it was made internally by the body when Bechamp's "microzyma" morphs according to the terrain it's in, as in pleomorphism.  Perhaps scientists then transport that virus in the lab.  

And the word "virus" means different things in different contexts.  To some lab technicians, (not Poornima Wagh) perhaps virus is a synthetic virus.  

Alternative scientists and physicians (and truthseeker/patriots) need to work together on this puzzle.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:09 am

Apparently Poornima Wagh is under extreme pressure at present because her testimony is SO true.  I hope she and her team are not permanently shut down by it.

I've found a Substack article addressing what's going on.  A screenshot identifying the author:

Poornima Wagh Tao10

This is from the Comments section:

TheTaoOfAnarchy Sep 2 Author

Dr Wagh, I am with you. My experience as a "formally educated Asian" man, I can feel the pressure you have now is from your own family. Such "Asian pressure" is more powerful and deadly than that of The evil Power, which can never scare you at all. Otherwise you would never have come forward in the first place.

The Westerners could never understand this kind of Asian dilemma at all! I have been under such "Asian pressure" for more than 30 years since I decided to question everything and spoke out even against my own "tribe!" Especially since I was arrested and deported from Vietnam, my birth country 20 years ago!

Anyway, exposing the evil global genocidal PLAN, especially at this moment and right in the center of the Devil Den is not a "game for fame" or for "clickbait fun". It's a matter of life and death!

You've done it! You DON'T OWE ANYONE ANYTHING! You don't need to say anything else at all!

Don't let THEM and those useful idiots draw you into an orchestrated so rubbish accusations being engineered to trap you in a endless defensive position to exhaust you! THEY knew your LONE POISTION and your family!

So, Please, take a good rest! Have a real good talk with your "family" - then take whatever appropriate step as your next move.

One thing I want you to know is that what you explained and presented in the last two months or so DID HELP TO OPEN MANY PEOPLE' S EYES!

https://thetaoofanarchy.substack.com/p/dr-poornima-wagh-under-talmudic-psychological

(Wagh's father works for Pfizer in India.)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:25 pm