tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
Instigator
lindabaker
malletzky
TRANCOSO
Brook
Lionhawk
Raven
starninja
SuiGeneris
orthodoxymoron
investigator
giovonni
burgundia
Vidya Moksha
Spregovori
Jonah
enemyofNWO
Mercuriel
Carol
23 posters

George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension Empty George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension

Post  Carol Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:58 am

The earth is unique in the universe.

www.georgekavassilas.org

George Kavassilas on the photon belt, 5D earth, ascension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AAnM2TwYmw&feature=player_embedded

Let's discuss these topics.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension Empty Re: George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension

Post  Carol Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 am

Stanley A. Fulham is another contactee and what he has to share is also very intriguing.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/09/prweb4491804.htm

Retired NORAD Officer's New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010
    A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

A newly-published 352-page book by a retired Air Force officer, Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the date for a massive UFO display over the world’s principal cities. According to the author, the aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic.

The book, Challenges of Change (3rd ed.), reports this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind’s acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth’s atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner.

The author draws upon his military experience with the UFO phenomenon dating back to WW2, and later, with NORAD and his subsequent life-long association with a senior NORAD intelligence officer who provided him a wealth of historical data relating to NORAD’s experience with the UFO/alien reality which has never been revealed to the public. In the military's view, as conveyed to and understood by Fulham, the public is not yet ready to accept an alien reality.

Fulham writes it is generally recognized UFOs function beyond our earth's physical laws, and has concluded answers to questions regarding who they are, where are they from, why are they here, are they a threat, and the mystery of abductions could only be found at a higher dimension of reality.

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind’s existence.
    The book Challenges of Change reports on the author’s years of communication with the Transcendors in a question and answer format intended to inform and challenge. The Transcendors reveal through the author crucial information about urgent global challenges facing mankind such as earth changes, international terrorism, worldwide financial collapse and the environmental crisis. One revelation is al Qaeda has a dirty nuclear bomb and WMD, but faces a moral quandary over “containment of collateral damages.”

Utilizing the theme of the Four Horsemen as symbolic metaphor, Fulham warns mankind will survive all of these future challenges, except the CO2 pollution of our atmosphere. According to information provided to the author by the Transcendors, the build-up of CO2 pollution is rising 1% annually to a “critical mass” of 22% in which mankind could not survive ”without outside intervention.”

According to Fulham, the Transcendors state they have borne witness to countless thousands of alien civilizations who polluted their planets to total extinction where not a single being, animal or plant survived. They urgently warn planet earth is presently on the same self-destructive path. Fulham reports the aliens are well aware of our environmental crisis, and have benevolently decided to rescue mankind in this vast universal drama.

Fulham has been in contact with a distinguished foreign ambassador who read the book with great interest and dispatched it to his home government, where it was translated and studied by hundreds of their top government officials.

A website containing videos of the author discussing his research conclusions and other vital information has been created at: http://sites.google.com/site/challengesofchange
    Fulham clarifies there are no absolutes; the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities, and the aliens may decide to postpone their intervention -- but the Transcendors confirm it will nonetheless occur in 2010. Quoting the author, the event will "occur this year, in what will surely be one of the great dramas of our galaxy, the introduction of their alien civilizations and technologies to mankind. We are not alone, and our world will have changed forever."

Randy Kitchur
    Amisk Enterprises Ltd.
    Spokesman for Mr. Fulham
    (204) 416-5272 (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension Empty Re: George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension

Post  Carol Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:36 am

These two men's perspectives are unique because one claims earth and human life will go through ascension in 2012 and the other one is speaking of how the aliens will help the planet beyond that date so this is a Dichotomy worth exploring. Just how many here think ascension is next and how many think things will continue just as they are?

Now who is right? Both?

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:58 am

Some will Ascend and some won't...

It is the Choicepoint We All face.

Expand and Evolve or Contract and Regress. Our Choice - Individually...

As We are All Individual Aspects of Source it would further stand to reason and logic that We are All getting a chance to make the Choice Individually. Some will and some won't.

It has gone on this way for at least two Eternities now and will likely never cease unless the Creation does. It may change in the next Universe Cycle but I would'nt bet on a already working system being changed too much.

I mean at least as It regards Free-will and the Choices that engenders for Aspects of Source / Prime Creator...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:15 am

Carol wrote:These two men's perspectives are unique because one claims earth and human life will go through ascension in 2012 and the other one is speaking of how the aliens will help the planet beyond that date so this is a Dichotomy worth exploring. Just how many here think ascension is next and how many think things will continue just as they are?

Now who is right? Both?

May I add to the confusion by the following video ?
    I am confused by the number of different possibilities , from nothing to ascension for may be a limited number of people . According to MAX Igan , new age people should not wait to be saved but try to resolve the root problem of our existence : the corrupt system ...

Cause and effect & the Law of balance MAX Igan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcNVA3TmCV4&feature=youtube_gdata

http://dprogram.net/2010/10/15/cause-and-effect-the-law-of-balance-max-igan/#more-58265

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing sentence)
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 am

enemyofNWO wrote:
    Carol wrote:These two men's perspectives are unique because one claims earth and human life will go through ascension in 2012 and the other one is speaking of how the aliens will help the planet beyond that date so this is a Dichotomy worth exploring. Just how many here think ascension is next and how many think things will continue just as they are?

Now who is right? Both?

May I add to the confusion by the following video ?
    I am confused by the number of different possibilities , from nothing to ascension for may be a limited number of people . According to MAX Igan , new age people should not wait to be saved but try to resolve the root problem of our existence : the corrupt system ...

Cause and effect & the Law of balance MAX Igan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcNVA3TmCV4&feature=youtube_gdata

http://dprogram.net/2010/10/15/cause-and-effect-the-law-of-balance-max-igan/#more-58265

Seems like more confusion to me as well..... It matters very little anymore.... Any story coming from a "conspiracy website" is more than likely put there for confusion purposes....unless you know somone before they have had an et experience... who's to know if they are full of it or not...

Continue helping yourself and those around you... if you have know one around you... then perhaps you should....this is and always has been about learning to love.. the planet ... the creator.... those around you...but most of all yourself....
    Spregovori
    Spregovori

Post  Spregovori Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:02 am

I just wish to add here a little about the George "icon" here.

Since there is a discussion about what he has to say.....it is let us say...proper....to say a little more about him...

I was just recently (begging of this month)banned from his forum (under my real first name Rok) there along with a member known here under the name of SuiGeneris (the same name there)... We were both accused to be working for Galactic Federation of Light (GFL)...to be their agents and trying to cause disharmony on the forum.

The most problematic threads (i think) about it are:

http://finalequinox.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=104

and

http://finalequinox.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=135

and than this followed

http://finalequinox.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=148

You will notice i posted there what i already posted here long before. I did that to "test the metal"...to see how things will go and it was more or less a fail - given the response it caused.

Than SuiGeneris came there, out of her own choice, and "dissected" some posts and that it seems caused some "pains".

You might also notice some similarities between that forum and AV1 orchestrated fiasco and what is now AV2.

That forum is for "like minded" people only..you need to go along with what George says and be full of "love" and than it is all ok...if you do not u are labeled as "disruptive influence"...like in authoritarian political systems.

What SuiGeneris did was simply...speaking her mind....while it could be said that she did a little of "imposing" her view on things...you can also see how other members there tend to "explain" things to others (also me) rather than share and discuss.

As you might also notice is the pendulum person (mod/admin...also forum owner) talking about the "behind the scenes happenings" involving skype and email and how he had given me a chance etc...

I was banned due to me presenting a "case" of their regular troll named greg calise to be banned since he kinda filled all the requirements for the ban...according to the words of the administrator there...words i also used. Now i never had any contact with pendulum over the skype and/or mail. The contact was, as i was told, between SuiGeneris and him. I am also unaware of him ever giving me "opportunity" for making it "right".... But no need to do so. I lost my interest in posting there even before all of this. I quickly saw the "hive mind mentality"...or whatever you call a place where all must think as one...the one usually being the "leader" (which in most cases is the puppet, leaders we do not see).

I am not a member of GFL. Or to allow all possibilities...i am not aware of being an agent for the GFL. But i doubt pendulum, George and his forum would be open enough to also allow the possibility of me not being one. There was no agreement and "cooperation for destruction" among me and SuiGeneris. What i did, i did out of my own will. What she did, she did out of her own will. I am also not channeling any being or entity...in fact i tend to have rather distant approach to channeled messages...sometimes even cynical....but i do try to keep an open mind and not dismiss everything just because it is not part of my belief structure.

(example: i saw the Disney cartoon "Atlantis the lost empire" yesterday and was surprised to see their power source in cartoon was what metatron channeling...i think...was talking about...one i half forced myself to read some days ago...was just soooo looooooooong.....but it spoke about Atlantis and miss use of the main power crystal..so does the cartoon..so this are interesting "coincidences" i do not dismiss simply because there are "reptilians out there to get us"....etc)

I was also told pendulum took an interest in me by finding my face book profile. I was told this by SuiGeneris and was surprised to hear he copy pasted her my full name with the proper character not found in English alphabet. I keep my face book profile a private thing and separate from all of the internet activity (that includes all emails and such). I am still unsure how he was able to find me, i did figure out a few possibilities but this is me chasing myself...so it is "easy"...not sure how he did it. But he did say, as i was told, he can "tune" and have various other "special abilities".

From what i was able to "gather" about this George person...he is just one of many people telling their truth. It is my impression that while he is being all humbled and honored on the radio...he is rather less so when off radio.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:48 am

A friend of mine that is very learned and have researcher channelings, GFL and others scene asked me some questions
    1) Mr Kavassilas says that he has been deceived before, isn't it possible that he is being deceived again? After all it is only his word and that is it

2) What is the evidence Mr Kavassilas has that Sirius A hosts only "positive" ETs...in her understanding there is a mix like here in planet Earth. Some people want to make war and others don't but that does not mean that Earth is all negative for that. Same applies to Sirius A and B apparently. In that respect there appear to be a controversy in this planet as to who are the "good" and who are the "bad" both parties pointing at each other and that is not really "enlightened" or a sign of "spiritual maturity"
    unquote
    I don't really know but I am intrigued and will like to know more about these theories
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:26 am

Its difficult isnt it?

The obvious, but cliched answer, is to follow your own discernment and what feels right. I guess we can sometimes trust ourselves, but not always even that.

Most on this forum are seekers of truth, and though we have some answers for ourselves we are obviously searching outside of ourselves as well. We can take the bits we resonate with...

I always ask myself, if I were 'evil', say for example the steroetypical image of the devil.. how would i appear? red skin, big horns, hoofed feet and trident? well in some circumstances such an appearance might be appropriate, but to 'con' most people how about an image they found perfectly respectable and normal and trusting?

I have NO personal experience of anything george says, and hes just another voice amongst many. I do like his comments to ask mother earth herself, only because that is my current plan, so it resonates. I also believe the GFL to be beyond anything i want to get involved in, I ignore it completely. But then I also ignore ALL alien refs. not because i dont believe in aliens, but because i cant trust or believe anything that is published, though i believe 100% there are others out there, and maybe in here. I accept the possibility, but reject all the stories.

Maybe im just becoming jaded with whistleblowers and story tellers. maybe the purpose of life is to live. maybe to find like minded people and live in harmony with them and with nature?

i dont know, i really dont.

I enjoyed this interview with george though.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:29 am

Thank you Vidya and I agree that we have to follow our own intuition, a kind of becoming one's own teacher and take what works for us

Talking to the planet is being a good experience for me. I went yesterday to a forest and had a lovely time with the trees Very Happy I could sense their energy field really strong!

I am posting this video because she makes a very good point about the "alien invasion"

I don't know why I didn't notice that there was no scrambled airplanes...but I am learning fast Wink
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 am

Andromeda wrote:Thank you Vidya and I agree that we have to follow our own intuition, a kind of becoming one's own teacher and take what works for us

Talking to the planet is being a good experience for me. I went yesterday to a forest and had a lovely time with the trees Very Happy I could sense their energy field really strong!

I am posting this video because she makes a very good point about the "alien invasion"

I don't know why I didn't notice that there was no scrambled airplanes...but I am learning fast Wink

Andromeda ,

What the young lady in the video said, actually makes a lot of sense . Her points are valid .
    It is a fact that a few governments have succeeded in reverse engineering UFO . The government had had this capability for many decades
    It is also very likely that 70 % of the spooks work is to control the population of a country and only a small amount is needed for protecting the country from foreign enemies . We have to look around to see what happens around to comprehend that what we see is part of a grand scheme to control and deceive all of us .
    We see today in the mainline news that huge frauds by the banking system have been revealed . Millions of faulty housing loans to poor people with the intent of defrauding them . This scandal is following the other scams about the rigging for many decades of the stock market and the precious metal markets .
    Then we know that Obama is probably a creature if the CIA , mentored , created , supported and paid by the puppet masters hiding behind the curtain .

I am not surprised of anything today because I know for certain that every aspect of our society is rigged and the PTB has been at it for a long time .
    I know with absolute certainty that , especially in Anglo-Saxon countries , the PTB octopus reaches everywhere from : the mass media , the politics , the appointments to high positions in the judiciaries and Prime Ministers , the legal system , the school system , the Universities , the medical profession , the public service , the police force and secret services , the public broadcasters ... so in this scenario , alien invasions , mass
    sightings , holographic projections a la Fatima are all possible . The technology is there .
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:07 am

This is very interesting because when I listened to George a little red flag went up as I tend not to trust abductees who have been taken by the greys or reppies because of the mind-control abilities they have over humans. Especially people who come back with tales of their experiences and how great they were. If someone has implants then they too are at risk due to the hidden agenda of the greys and the secret government who are in collusion with demons and reptilian aliens - none of which have positive intentions toward humanity.

"Hive mind" is a trigger for me because of my own 1-time only contact with them. If people need a hive-mind mentality in order to fit in then in my personal opinion they are lost and may have abandoned their own sovereign knowingness. “Hive mind” is a pseudo experience of cosmic connectedness yet is not cosmic consciousness. “Hive-mind” is about mind control pure and simple.

Those people who are aware of their own sovereign knowingness tend to be loose canons as they see the truth for what it is and tend to shoot down constructs that block the path toward true knowingness. Hence they do not fit into forums which are controlled by "hive mind" mentalities. These types of aliens are working at taking control of the human race from the inside of their minds. They don't need ships.. they just need access to digital TV, cell phones, radios and frequencies that they broadcast to create human decension through mind-control. Each human is their own little Tesla coil that allows them to pierce through the cosmos and connect to the divine. If enough static is placed between humanity and the divine, then they are more easily controlled and manipulated by evil forces out to corrupt, use and abuse them.

I did order Fulham's book as what he had to share struck a note of truth for me and now I wonder if he is being controlled and manipulated as well.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:48 am

I wrote on another thread about his revelations....too "fantastic" to me...though i do not mind talking to mother earth....
    And the fact that they deceived him once??? How can he be sure that they are not doing it again...
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:47 pm

For me, George's interview resonated with many truths~ But first, it should (always) be noted and remembered~ no one here on this plane has all the truth (answers). i have encountered many individuals> who have tried to make me feel unworthy of my GOD self~ cos> i did not buy nor fit into their belief systems. We all here, have to find peace within first(?) i myself am at the crossroads> whereas > do i settle for someone else(s) truth, or do i create (allow) my own Question
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:18 pm

Ughhh... It's October 18th, and I don't see any motherships over the white house! Looks like Stanley isn't credible to me. I don't take people seriously unless their predictions are right most of the time. Otherwise, I just consider them another new ager with a poor track record, trying to sell cds, books, and workshops. I think the primary problem with thew new age gurus is the following:

1. Their not humble, they don't want to do any manual labor, and they think they are to good to do manual labor.
    2. They just want to do easy paperwork, videowork, public speaking, and computer work all day
    3. They don't want to advance through meritocracy, and hard work to become millionaires (everyone is worthy of abundance, but should be expected to work hard imho).

Thanks for warning us about George Spre =). My BS meter always goes off when people censor, because I know logically your soul group, and life review council never do BS like that, they respect everyone's freewill. Looks like hes just pretending to be spiritually advanced in public, but is just trying to advance his career for money, and does not care about others freewill. Carol, Anchor, and Mercuriel are way better imho, because they don't censor and respect everyone's freewill for the most part, unless you start cussing randomly or something like that, and violate the tos which everyone agreed to. Pretty ironic that Georgy boy is practicing conditional love by censoring, when he just wrote an article critiquing others for conditional love. I'm so shocked the new age guru is not practicing what he is preaching Razz Razz Razz .
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:17 pm

I just assume that everyone is compromised to a greater or lesser degree - including myself. I feel that I am being bombarded and messed with 24/7. I am always exhausted, my ears ring constantly, I see white points of light pass in front of my face every so often, my computer is obviously being accessed by some sort of a back-door method. I probably share my home with a bunch of reppies and greys who don't pay rent. I feel irritable all of the time, etc, etc. These are some reasons why I always say that I'm crazy and that I don't know what I'm talking about. I try to act goofy - to put people on guard regarding my posts. In a sense - I don't want to be taken too seriously. I just want to make people think.

I keep going back to information revealed in the 1990's - because I think there is less of a chance that it was compromised. I could be wrong here - but I keep referring to lectures, such as this one, by Bill Cooper. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2414574348304077734#
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:03 am

Since Spregovori decided to bring up the issue of my ban, I decided to share this in hope to shed some Light on the matter...

I was talking to George on Skype on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 10:20 AM. At this point I didn’t know he even had a forum of his own (or so I thought) Here’s an excerpt of our convo on that date and the following day…

[9/14/2010 10:20:48 AM] George Kavassilas: hallo Xeia
    [9/14/2010 10:20:54 AM] George Kavassilas: (sun)
    [9/14/2010 10:21:03 AM] Xeia: hi George
    [9/14/2010 10:21:12 AM] Xeia: i am invisible! lol
    [9/14/2010 10:21:16 AM] George Kavassilas: just doing an interview at the moment
    [9/14/2010 10:21:23 AM] Xeia: Skype?
    [9/14/2010 10:21:28 AM] George Kavassilas: same here
    [9/14/2010 10:21:33 AM] George Kavassilas: yeah
    [9/14/2010 10:21:35 AM] Xeia: i see
    [9/14/2010 10:22:56 AM] George Kavassilas: we just finished the interview and are chatting
    [9/14/2010 10:23:16 AM] Xeia: oh will it be posted somewhere then? on your website?
    [9/14/2010 10:23:30 AM] George Kavassilas: yes soon
    [9/14/2010 10:23:35 AM] Xeia: ok
    [9/14/2010 10:23:36 AM] George Kavassilas: a few days
    [9/14/2010 10:23:51 AM] Xeia: i'm constantly checking so i'll see it then
    [9/14/2010 10:24:25 AM] George Kavassilas: hang on and I may be able to send you a link
    [9/14/2010 10:24:32 AM] Xeia: ok
    [9/14/2010 10:25:13 AM] George Kavassilas: http://wetoku.com/AwakenTV/2rT
    [9/14/2010 10:25:27 AM] George Kavassilas: this is tonight's one
    [9/14/2010 10:25:41 AM] George Kavassilas: we just finished a few mins ago
    [9/14/2010 10:25:43 AM] Xeia: oh this is great
    [9/14/2010 10:25:54 AM] Xeia: thank you
    [9/14/2010 10:26:08 AM] George Kavassilas: there is another one which will be posted in a couple of days
    [9/14/2010 10:26:50 AM] George Kavassilas: and another with dina as well
    [9/14/2010 10:27:14 AM] Xeia: oh that one is also very important
    [9/14/2010 10:27:19 AM] George Kavassilas: which we are having problems with
    [9/14/2010 10:27:44 AM] George Kavassilas: we cant get it of dina's computer at the moment
    [9/14/2010 10:27:51 AM] Xeia: i see
    [9/14/2010 10:28:16 AM] Xeia: she lost it in her hardrive?
    [9/14/2010 10:28:36 AM] George Kavassilas: it is there but we can't get it onto a website
    [9/14/2010 10:28:43 AM] Xeia: why not?
    [9/14/2010 10:28:51 AM] Xeia: maybe I can help
    [9/14/2010 10:28:53 AM] George Kavassilas: we are not sure
    [9/14/2010 10:30:05 AM] Xeia: well..if you need help ask me
    [9/14/2010 10:31:05 AM] George Kavassilas: thank you
    [9/14/2010 10:31:09 AM] Xeia: np
    [9/14/2010 10:31:34 AM] George Kavassilas: still talking to michael
    [9/14/2010 10:31:42 AM] Xeia: ok
    [9/14/2010 10:31:53 AM] George Kavassilas: want to talk to you
    [9/14/2010 10:32:46 AM] George Kavassilas: get back to you in a few mins
    [9/14/2010 10:32:49 AM] Xeia: ok
    [9/14/2010 10:41:36 AM] George Kavassilas: hi I'm back
    [9/14/2010 10:41:59 AM] George Kavassilas: I have finished talking with michael now
    [9/14/2010 10:42:41 AM] George Kavassilas: it is 12:12 am and I will need to go to bed soon so I can't chat for too long
    [9/14/2010 10:42:53 AM] Xeia: ok
    [9/14/2010 10:43:05 AM] George Kavassilas: do you want to chat
    [9/14/2010 10:43:11 AM] Xeia: I keep seeing that on the clock
    [9/14/2010 10:43:15 AM] Xeia: and 1:44
    [9/14/2010 10:43:24 AM] George Kavassilas: awesome
    [9/14/2010 10:45:03 AM] George Kavassilas: can we have an audio chat
    [9/14/2010 10:45:14 AM] Xeia: sure
    [9/14/2010 10:45:22 AM] Xeia: let me connect my headphones
    [9/14/2010 10:45:45 AM] George Kavassilas: call me when ready
    Wednesday…
    [9/15/2010 12:38:23 AM] George Kavassilas: your up late
    [9/15/2010 12:38:32 AM] Xeia: yes I am
    [9/15/2010 12:38:36 AM] Xeia: as usual
    [9/15/2010 12:38:48 AM] Xeia: I am writing a dream my mom had
    [9/15/2010 12:39:00 AM] George Kavassilas: oh wow
    [9/15/2010 12:39:12 AM] Xeia: and re-reading some from the old Thuban thread
    [9/15/2010 12:39:25 AM] Xeia: sending you "stuff" lol
    [9/15/2010 12:39:37 AM] George Kavassilas: yeah thanks for the links
    [9/15/2010 12:39:42 AM] Xeia: np
    [9/15/2010 12:39:45 AM] George Kavassilas: I will take a look
    [9/15/2010 12:39:53 AM] Xeia: I was thinking about you this afternoon
    [9/15/2010 12:39:58 AM] Xeia: about your mission
    [9/15/2010 12:40:05 AM] George Kavassilas: really?
    [9/15/2010 12:40:24 AM] Xeia: yes… I was thinking that you might need a forum
    [9/15/2010 12:40:35 AM] George Kavassilas: I have one
    [9/15/2010 12:40:42 AM] Xeia: you are becoming very popular very quickly
    [9/15/2010 12:40:50 AM] Xeia: you have a website do you not?
    [9/15/2010 12:40:53 AM] George Kavassilas: the link is on my website
    [9/15/2010 12:41:10 AM] Xeia: I have not seen it… that is strange
    [9/15/2010 12:41:22 AM] George Kavassilas: please take a look
    [9/15/2010 12:41:36 AM] George Kavassilas: I visit read every now and then
    [9/15/2010 12:41:41 AM] Xeia: oh how fantastic
    [9/15/2010 12:41:50 AM] George Kavassilas: some great conversations
    [9/15/2010 12:41:56 AM] Xeia: oh wow, first word I read: pendulum!
    [9/15/2010 12:42:01 AM] George Kavassilas: really wonderful people
    [9/15/2010 12:42:15 AM] George Kavassilas: that's jp
    [9/15/2010 12:42:30 AM] George Kavassilas: he is the forum coordinator
    [9/15/2010 12:42:40 AM] Xeia: ha...my idea realized in a microsecond!
    [9/15/2010 12:42:49 AM] Xeia: aha ...moderator
    [9/15/2010 12:45:17 AM] Xeia: you don't know how that word has been running after me
    [9/15/2010 12:45:21 AM] Xeia: pendulum
    [9/15/2010 12:45:51 AM] Xeia: what is the name of your Slovenian contact?
    [9/15/2010 12:46:09 AM] George Kavassilas: grega
    [9/15/2010 12:46:18 AM] Xeia: he is helping you arrange your European tour?
    [9/15/2010 12:46:25 AM] George Kavassilas: yes

So at this point we had already talked face to face and after he suggested I visit his forum, I decided to check it out… To my surprise I found Spregovori already there and decided to post on his thread and a few others… including threads by a character named Greg (you can’t miss him lol) I was having embedding issues and pm’d Admin for help…
    Anyway, a few days later I received this Skype invite:

[9/19/2010 1:33:50 PM] pendulum1212: Hello! Please add me to your Contact list.
    [9/19/2010 3:28:27 PM] Xeia: how did you add me here?
    [9/19/2010 3:29:59 PM] jp: email lol
    [9/19/2010 3:30:08 PM] jp: how did you know my name was jp?
    [9/19/2010 3:30:12 PM] jp: in pm you said hi jp
    [9/19/2010 3:30:16 PM] Xeia: George told me
    [9/19/2010 3:30:23 PM] jp: ah yes

And this is how I met “The Mod”
    We talked a lot about a big variety of topics but there were two main issues that concerned me.
    The first one was his statements about being mind controlled by evil astral entities, and that just like George, he also had negative experiences with what he considered “negative greys” including a visit he once had by an evil Reptilian Queen. Jp even went as far as to ask me if I was feeling ok after meeting George, and when I said yes and asked him why he asked, he said he was told by this Reptilian Queen that he had an implant and was being manipulated..having what he termed very unpleasant and even scary experiences at night and that George was first, Randy (the other mod) was second, jp was third and that perhaps I was to be the 4th one in the “list”, and this was the reason he was asking, out of his concern for me. Of course this sounded all the bells I had and more. He truly believed that by being in close contact with George that we were being targeted somehow.

I continued talking to him often and I was surprised when he told me that he never had a video chat with George… being one of his mods and all, I assumed they were pretty close, but jp told me that they never really talked much and that it was him who offer George to open a forum in the first place.

Then the second issue was the actual forum. I soon realized that while George thought that it was his forum and that it somewhat represented him… that was far from the truth. I am aware that while people be them contactees, whistleblowers, channelers and the like decide to start having a public life, running their own websites and start going on tours, etc… they are not in control of the ideas presented in their own forums, and they shouldn’t be; however, in the case of George, I realized there are people in his forum who are preaching the opposite of what his own message was, or at least of what I thought it was… and I tried to warn him about this, because it wasn’t just someone there expressing his opinion, it was more like a couple of people completely taking over and wanting to rule the atmosphere there. When I initially talked to jp about it, he laughed about it with me, agreeing that a few posters, one in particular was really out of hand, but he did nothing about it… and later I realized why.

[9/23/2010 2:00:07 PM] jp: "Hello Greg
    I just wanted to thank you for being here and speaking from your heart. I really resonate with and enjoy reading your posts
    You truly are a master of conversation. I wish I had patience to express myself like you do lol.
    Randy, George and I truly appreciate what you are doing. You make this forum alive! Thank you
    -jp"
    [9/23/2010 2:00:29 PM] jp: because he has like 180 posts lol

So after this comment I realized what he was after…. Traffic. His concern was not content but the amount of posts to keep the forum “alive”.
    He told me he had been banned from David Icke’s forum and that arguing drained a lot of energy out of him and so he had decided to stop feeding the “drama”, however, on the other hand, it was his idea in the first place to offer George open a forum… and this got me thinking about his own intentions.
    Then I was also thinking about George’s intentions… why is he going “public” all of a sudden? Why a European tour? Interviews, etc.. and why is he talking about all these greys now.. mind control… evil entities?

Before I knew it, jp came to me on Skype telling me he had already banned me because 2 people had pm’d him about me accusing me of being a troll, a spy, evil reptilian, etc, etc… These two being the two I “dared” dissect their posts on.

[9/28/2010 4:39:40 PM] jp: I'm getting complaints about you on the forum
    [9/28/2010 4:40:00 PM] Xeia: why am I not surprised?
    [9/28/2010 4:41:29 PM] jp: lol i knew this was going to happen eventually
    [9/28/2010 4:41:44 PM] jp: and I hate dramas
    [9/28/2010 4:42:30 PM] Xeia: well...if you are one of the mods you are gonna have to make a desicion and take a stance and I suggest you think about it very carefully
    [9/28/2010 4:42:42 PM] jp: I am not taking any sides
    [9/28/2010 4:42:50 PM] Xeia: yes you are
    [9/28/2010 4:43:07 PM] jp: I don't wanna ban you, but I'll ask you to take it easy
    [9/28/2010 4:43:10 PM] jp: and stop trolling
    [9/28/2010 4:43:22 PM] Xeia: do you want George's forum to become a sect?
    [9/28/2010 4:43:26 PM] jp: and dissecting people's post
    [9/28/2010 4:43:36 PM] Xeia: what's wrong with that?
    [9/28/2010 4:43:54 PM] jp: did you read forum rules?
    [9/28/2010 4:43:59 PM] Xeia: and how am i trolling?
    [9/28/2010 4:44:13 PM] jp: " Please respect others and use common sense. Everyone has their own perception of things and is certainly entitled to their own opinion. However, if we all just constantly defend our point of view and criticize those who don't agree with us, then there would be no point in having this discussion board at all. I encourage everyone to share their experiences, but at the same time, please respect others' opinions and beliefs."
    [9/28/2010 4:44:35 PM] jp: stop trying to prove ppl wrong
    [9/28/2010 4:44:45 PM] Xeia: i am not trying
    [9/28/2010 4:44:55 PM] jp: because you don't even knw you're right
    [9/28/2010 4:45:03 PM] Xeia: lol
    [9/28/2010 4:46:06 PM] Xeia: if you personally have a complaint about me, better have your proof and then ask George to contact me on Skype
    [9/28/2010 4:46:20 PM] Xeia: it is his forum after all
    [9/28/2010 4:46:27 PM] jp: no it isn't
    [9/28/2010 4:46:29 PM] jp: It's mine
    [9/28/2010 4:46:40 PM] jp: I'm hosting it and I'm paying for it
    [9/28/2010 4:46:50 PM] jp: and it was my idea in the first place
    [9/28/2010 4:46:55 PM] Xeia: and you want one mentallity to rule there?
    [9/28/2010 4:47:10 PM] Xeia: because that's what you are saying
    [9/28/2010 4:47:27 PM] jp: did you read what i said?
    [9/28/2010 4:47:31 PM] Xeia: "we can talk, and whoever disagrees...well...can shut up"
    [9/28/2010 4:47:39 PM] jp: OTHER members are complaining about you
    [9/28/2010 4:47:47 PM] jp: and there are more of them than you
    [9/28/2010 4:47:47 PM] Xeia: let them pm me then
    [9/28/2010 4:48:09 PM] jp: OH so you think you're more important than everyone else huh?
    [9/28/2010 4:48:16 PM] Xeia: if you cannot take the heat then you are not fitted to be a "mod"
    [9/28/2010 4:48:19 PM] jp: pls stop this drama bs
    [9/28/2010 4:48:45 PM] Xeia: your own personal perceptions Japar
    [9/28/2010 4:49:17 PM] Xeia: I'm going to have to ask you to stop disrespecting members and trolling that's drama
    [9/28/2010 4:49:25 PM] jp: you're trying to push your own agenda on people
    [9/28/2010 4:49:32 PM] Xeia: what agenda?
    [9/28/2010 4:49:34 PM] jp: yes because you are
    [9/28/2010 4:50:02 PM] Xeia: oh...i must be some sort of PTB or nasty green alien? lol
    [9/28/2010 4:50:10 PM] Xeia: tell greg to contact me
    [9/28/2010 4:50:32 PM] jp: lol
    [9/28/2010 4:50:46 PM] jp: im not your puppet
    [9/28/2010 4:50:55 PM] jp: go contact him yourself if you wan
    [9/28/2010 4:50:57 PM] Xeia: no freedom of expression, censorship is what has humans in all this trouble
    [9/28/2010 4:51:17 PM] Xeia: yu are not my puppet you say but you are HIS
    [9/28/2010 4:51:29 PM] Xeia: why didn't you say the same thing to him?
    [9/28/2010 4:51:33 PM] Xeia: to contact me directly?
    [9/28/2010 4:52:11 PM] jp: i am not anyone's puppet lol
    [9/28/2010 4:52:24 PM] Xeia: i want to know what George thinks of all this
    [9/28/2010 4:52:25 PM] jp: you said you don't channel
    [9/28/2010 4:52:32 PM] jp: but there are channeling on your webite
    [9/28/2010 4:52:41 PM] Xeia: so?
    [9/28/2010 4:53:01 PM] Xeia: are they MY channelings by any chance?
    [9/28/2010 4:53:10 PM] jp: Then why did you said you never channeled?
    [9/28/2010 4:53:18 PM] Xeia: I never did, nor will I ever
    [9/28/2010 4:53:38 PM] Xeia: you are so confused it's sad
    [9/28/2010 4:54:23 PM] Xeia: if you wanna know something about me simply ask. don't go making your own "conclusions"
    [9/28/2010 4:54:51 PM] jp: ok want me to be honest with you?
    [9/28/2010 4:55:05 PM] Xeia: you weren't?
    [9/28/2010 4:55:13 PM] jp: i was but i didnt tell you something
    [9/28/2010 4:55:20 PM] jp: yo'd get upset
    [9/28/2010 4:55:24 PM] jp: but ill tell you now
    [9/28/2010 4:55:35 PM] jp: I strongly believe that you're being manipulated
    [9/28/2010 4:55:42 PM] jp: and have been for some time now
    [9/28/2010 4:55:49 PM] jp: and I can see that from a mile away
    [9/28/2010 4:56:00 PM] jp: but I don't judge you for that like I've told you before
    [9/28/2010 4:56:05 PM] jp: AND I trid to help you
    [9/28/2010 4:56:14 PM] jp: without telling it to you straight
    [9/28/2010 4:56:18 PM] Xeia: wow... incredible
    [9/28/2010 4:57:11 PM] Xeia: all this in George's name....i wonder if he is aware of what's happening in YOUR forum
    [9/28/2010 4:57:31 PM] Xeia: which is linked to his site
    [9/28/2010 4:57:44 PM] jp: whatever
    [9/28/2010 4:57:54 PM] Xeia: oh no...it's a serious matter
    [9/28/2010 4:58:01 PM] jp: yes it is
    [9/28/2010 4:58:11 PM] Xeia: you ppl are turning it into a sect
    [9/28/2010 4:58:15 PM] jp: lol
    [9/28/2010 4:58:26 PM] Xeia: i wonder if he would be laughing too
    [9/28/2010 4:58:32 PM] jp: you are dellusional
    [9/28/2010 4:58:37 PM] jp: you know that?
    [9/28/2010 4:58:52 PM] jp: you think everyone is against you even when they try to help you
    [9/28/2010 4:59:06 PM] Xeia: who is trying to help me? Greg?
    [9/28/2010 4:59:07 PM] Xeia: you?
    [9/28/2010 4:59:13 PM] jp: I was
    [9/28/2010 4:59:43 PM] Xeia: thank you for your concern, but i suggest you work on yourself first before hoping to help anyone else
    [9/28/2010 4:59:59 PM] jp: someone else would have just banned you and forgot about you
    [9/28/2010 5:00:12 PM] Xeia: don't worry i'll leave
    [9/28/2010 5:00:21 PM] Xeia: erase all my posts
    [9/28/2010 5:00:29 PM] jp: omfg
    [9/28/2010 5:00:33 PM] Xeia: go ahead
    [9/28/2010 5:00:34 PM] jp: lol
    [9/28/2010 5:00:45 PM] jp: you enjoy dramas don;t you
    [9/28/2010 5:00:48 PM] Xeia: but i will talk to George about you and the rest of your sect
    [9/28/2010 5:00:55 PM] jp: go head
    [9/28/2010 5:01:25 PM] Xeia: if he is planning to become a real public figure and be more in the limelight he cannot have this splinter in his shoe
    [9/28/2010 5:01:42 PM] Xeia: noone will take him seriously
    [9/28/2010 5:01:59 PM] Xeia: just one look at "his" forum will doom him
    [9/28/2010 5:02:42 PM] jp: lmao
    [9/28/2010 5:03:01 PM] Xeia: greg is such a coward
    [9/28/2010 5:03:06 PM] Xeia: lol
    [9/28/2010 5:03:38 PM] jp: Can you understand that I'm not your enemy? I'm just trying to maintain a worthwile environment there
    [9/28/2010 5:03:54 PM] jp: people don't like you, that's a fact. I can;t do anything about it
    [9/28/2010 5:04:16 PM] Xeia: who told you i was there to be liked?
    [9/28/2010 5:04:21 PM] jp: So that's why I'm asking you to take it easy
    [9/28/2010 5:04:22 PM] jp: on them
    [9/28/2010 5:05:25 PM] jp: Just don't argue with people trying to pove something. Share your experiences and let others decide
    [9/28/2010 5:05:36 PM] jp: and don't post unnecessary stuff
    [9/28/2010 5:05:50 PM] jp: like pics of nassim haramein etc
    [9/28/2010 5:06:12 PM] jp: writing a page long posts just to say that you like Nassim
    [9/28/2010 5:06:25 PM] jp: Simplicity is the key!
    [9/28/2010 5:06:28 PM] jp: why dont ppl get it
    [9/28/2010 5:06:33 PM] jp: the simpler the better
    [9/28/2010 5:06:43 PM] Xeia: unnecessary? and who exactly is the decision maker on what is "necessary" and what isn't?
    [9/28/2010 5:06:53 PM] jp: common sense
    [9/28/2010 5:07:07 PM] jp: you could have said it all in 2-3 lines
    [9/28/2010 5:07:23 PM] jp: and people would have understood you better
    [9/28/2010 5:07:46 PM] Xeia: so there is also a limit in the length of the posts?
    [9/28/2010 5:08:10 PM] jp: no
    [9/28/2010 5:08:12 PM] Xeia: then?
    [9/28/2010 5:08:21 PM] Xeia: are pictures not allowed?
    [9/28/2010 5:08:30 PM] jp: they are
    [9/28/2010 5:08:34 PM] Xeia: then?
    [9/28/2010 5:08:52 PM] Xeia: what exactly is wrong with my Nassim post?
    [9/28/2010 5:10:13 PM] jp: it's just not necessary to go this far
    [9/28/2010 5:10:19 PM] Xeia: far?
    [9/28/2010 5:10:25 PM] jp: you could have said it in 2-3 lines
    [9/28/2010 5:10:40 PM] Xeia: so I am confined to 3 lines?
    [9/28/2010 5:10:47 PM] jp: lol
    [9/28/2010 5:10:57 PM] jp: yes you are!
    [9/28/2010 5:11:13 PM] jp: from now on you are only allowed to have 3 lines
    [9/28/2010 5:11:16 PM] Xeia: Simplicity is the key!
    why dont ppl get it
    “the simpler the better” this is your own personal opinion
    [9/28/2010 5:11:17 PM] jp: don't be ridiculous
    [9/28/2010 5:11:36 PM] Xeia: me? ridiculous? Listen to yourself
    [9/28/2010 5:12:35 PM] Xeia: how am I "trolling"?
    [9/28/2010 5:15:41 PM] jp: you dont even like geroge
    [9/28/2010 5:15:57 PM] jp: you don't like his material
    [9/28/2010 5:15:58 PM] Xeia: who told you that?
    [9/28/2010 5:16:10 PM] Xeia: Greg?
    [9/28/2010 5:16:20 PM] jp: It doesn't matter
    [9/28/2010 5:16:33 PM] Xeia: you accuse and then you say it doesn't matter?
    [9/28/2010 5:16:46 PM] jp: So why come here if you don't agree with his material?
    [9/28/2010 5:16:54 PM] Xeia: you make up a statement about me and then give it for granted?
    [9/28/2010 5:17:04 PM] jp: no
    [9/28/2010 5:17:07 PM] Xeia: who told you I don't agree with his material?
    [9/28/2010 5:17:10 PM] jp: because I've talked to you myself
    [9/28/2010 5:17:16 PM] jp: and I've read your posts
    [9/28/2010 5:17:33 PM] Xeia: have I ever told you I don't agree with his material?
    [9/28/2010 5:17:54 PM] Xeia: and his "material" encompasses a lot btw
    [9/28/2010 5:18:10 PM] Xeia: do I have to agree with absolutely every single thing?
    [9/28/2010 5:18:27 PM] jp: lol what have I gotten myself into
    [9/28/2010 5:18:27 PM] Xeia: This would go against "his material" itself
    [9/28/2010 5:19:00 PM] Xeia: you simply believe what others tell you and then you come here to accuse me that I am "brainwashed"???
    [9/28/2010 5:19:17 PM] jp: no I make up my own mind
    [9/28/2010 5:19:19 PM] Xeia: you can't even tell me what's wrong with my posts
    [9/28/2010 5:20:25 PM] jp: i dont have a problem with them since i havent really read them
    [9/28/2010 5:20:29 PM] jp: but others do
    [9/28/2010 5:20:51 PM] Xeia: so how do you expect to MOD when you don't do your "job" properly?
    [9/28/2010 5:21:15 PM] Xeia: you simply take what "others" say and go with it without really looking into it?
    [9/28/2010 5:21:47 PM] Xeia: you think just because you "pay" for it you can actually handle a forum like that?
    [9/28/2010 5:23:39 PM] jp: lol please
    [9/28/2010 5:23:57 PM] Xeia: i expect a better answer than oh please
    [9/28/2010 5:24:29 PM] jp: Fine, if you don't like how I mod, leave the forum. Simple as that
    [9/28/2010 5:24:43 PM] jp: Nobody's forcing you to post there
    [9/28/2010 5:25:03 PM] Xeia: so I mirror you and I am the one who is dammed?
    [9/28/2010 5:25:27 PM] Xeia: you are trying to restrict me with no reason
    [9/28/2010 5:27:37 PM] Xeia: you just said you don't even read my posts... so how would you know if what I said there is "unnecessary" or "inapropriate"??
    [9/28/2010 5:27:48 PM] jp: why dont you go to any other forum, say divine cosmos, and try to post exactly te same things you did here. See what happens. the mods won't talk to you on skype, they won't write codes just for you to post your videos, they won't send you movies or music, they'll just ban you. and you keep critisizing me for beiong a bad mod, lol.
    [9/28/2010 5:28:30 PM] jp: well I don read you posts, but not all of them
    [9/28/2010 5:28:31 PM] Xeia: i am not critisizing you, I am simply pointing out what you say you don't do
    [9/28/2010 5:28:40 PM] jp: I skim
    [9/28/2010 5:29:13 PM] Xeia: and then after all your "skimming" what have you found that is offensive or so evil?
    [9/28/2010 5:29:14 PM] jp: right now i'm trying to resolve an issue between you and other members
    [9/28/2010 5:29:40 PM] Xeia: by comming to me and telling me what the other members have already decided????????
    [9/28/2010 5:29:59 PM] Xeia: THINK
    [9/28/2010 5:30:48 PM] Xeia: And I keep insisting that George himself has to be let in on this
    [9/28/2010 5:31:40 PM] jp: George has nothing to do with this, please stop bringing him into this
    [9/28/2010 5:31:51 PM] Xeia: his name is all over that forum of "yours"
    [9/28/2010 5:31:59 PM] jp: no they are complaining, so i cant just disregard it
    [9/28/2010 5:32:01 PM] Xeia: it has EVERYTHING to do with it
    [9/28/2010 5:32:11 PM] jp: no it doesn't
    [9/28/2010 5:32:36 PM] Xeia: why don't you open a "complaints" thread then?
    [9/28/2010 5:33:08 PM] jp: no this isn't a forum where people complain about one another
    [9/28/2010 5:33:13 PM] Xeia: let "them" (whoever they be) express their own concerns directly
    [9/28/2010 5:33:23 PM] jp: this is where people come to share
    [9/28/2010 5:33:29 PM] jp: and respect one another
    [9/28/2010 5:33:38 PM] jp: not defend their own views
    [9/28/2010 5:34:05 PM] Xeia: if this is so, then you have to ban Greg
    [9/28/2010 5:34:25 PM] Xeia: he is the one who mostly is there defending his own "views"
    [9/28/2010 5:34:51 PM] Xeia: I explicitly said there (in case you missed it) that I do not do that
    [9/28/2010 5:35:05 PM] jp: lol
    [9/28/2010 5:35:11 PM] Xeia: yes exactly
    [9/28/2010 5:35:17 PM] jp: what a comedy
    [9/28/2010 5:35:22 PM] Xeia: like I said b4...pathetic
    [9/28/2010 5:35:51 PM] jp: you all need to smoke a j and take a look at this drama
    [9/28/2010 5:36:11 PM] jp: can't we all get a long?
    [9/28/2010 5:36:46 PM] jp: Ok here's my proposition, I'm asking you as a female to let it go and stop arguing with greg and others
    [9/28/2010 5:37:00 PM] Xeia: you should publish this convo on the Forum btw... it would be very "enlightening"
    [9/28/2010 5:37:29 PM] jp: anyway
    [9/28/2010 5:37:38 PM] Xeia: seriously
    [9/28/2010 5:37:41 PM] Xeia: do it
    [9/28/2010 5:37:44 PM] jp: why?
    [9/28/2010 5:37:51 PM] Xeia: why hide?
    [9/28/2010 5:37:57 PM] jp: hide what?
    [9/28/2010 5:38:21 PM] Xeia: it is all about sharing like I said to you many times
    [9/28/2010 5:38:40 PM] Xeia: real sharing is all inclusive
    [9/28/2010 5:38:50 PM] Xeia: no censorship
    [9/28/2010 5:39:02 PM] jp: right
    [9/28/2010 5:39:06 PM] Xeia: it's not a "sect" of George's "followers"
    [9/28/2010 5:40:08 PM] jp: but say for example I came to your forum and started making posts and threads about cars or velodrome all the time, would you like that?
    [9/28/2010 5:40:26 PM] Xeia: sure
    [9/28/2010 5:40:29 PM] jp: lol
    [9/28/2010 5:40:38 PM] Xeia: i would move it and classify it accordingly
    [9/28/2010 5:40:50 PM] Xeia: My own forum jp is not like any other
    [9/28/2010 5:41:55 PM] jp: you wouldn't be saying that if you had as many active members as here
    [9/28/2010 5:42:02 PM] Xeia: My own forum is not the issue here Japar
    [9/28/2010 5:42:18 PM] jp: lol
    [9/28/2010 5:42:39 PM] Xeia: you don't know what I would've said...are you gonna make that up too?
    [9/28/2010 5:43:16 PM] jp: so what should I do?
    [9/28/2010 5:43:27 PM] Xeia: ahhh, GOOD question
    [9/28/2010 5:43:38 PM] Xeia: My advice to you is: Talk to George
    [9/28/2010 5:43:45 PM] jp: why?
    [9/28/2010 5:43:58 PM] jp: He's extremely busy righ now
    [9/28/2010 5:44:04 PM] jp: with real life stuff
    [9/28/2010 5:44:30 PM] Xeia: Because since you said he's a friend to you then maybe he can give you advise how to run a forum that is btw attached to HIS name
    [9/28/2010 5:44:53 PM] Xeia: My advise to you is: Do not be a puppet
    [9/28/2010 5:45:09 PM] jp: STOP TALKING ABOUT ME
    [9/28/2010 5:45:14 PM] jp: SERIOUSLY
    [9/28/2010 5:45:25 PM] jp: YOU're STARTING TO PISS ME OFF
    [9/28/2010 5:45:29 PM] jp: IM NOT THE ISSUE HERE
    [9/28/2010 5:45:46 PM] jp: YOU ARE and OTHER MEMBERS
    [9/28/2010 5:46:01 PM] Xeia: wait... you have talked about me...(read above) and now I have to what...be quiet and obey you?
    [9/28/2010 5:46:37 PM] Xeia: you made conclusions and accusations about me... you judged me
    [9/28/2010 5:47:08 PM] Xeia: you are yelling at me now
    [9/28/2010 5:47:21 PM] Xeia: listen to yourself
    [9/28/2010 5:48:37 PM] Xeia: You abviously are not fit to mod anything
    [9/28/2010 5:48:47 PM] Xeia: you can't even control yourself
    [9/28/2010 5:49:48 PM] jp: yea I'm to nice
    [9/28/2010 5:50:06 PM] jp: someone else would have banned you already
    [9/28/2010 5:50:14 PM] jp: for arguing with a mod
    [9/28/2010 5:51:10 PM] Xeia: you like the position of "POWER"???
    [9/28/2010 5:51:26 PM] Xeia: you are the one who has no real argument Japar
    [9/28/2010 5:51:43 PM] Xeia: you were not able to PROVE to me any of your accusations
    [9/28/2010 5:51:57 PM] jp: telling me im not fit, lol OH wait you're the ONLY person who's ever said that others seems to thank me and like what I post. HMM so they're all wrong and you must be right huh? get real pls
    [9/28/2010 5:52:59 PM] Xeia: I gotta go now jp we can continue this later if you want
    [9/28/2010 5:53:01 PM] jp: well maybe if you stopped telling me i was a bad mod I wouldn't have said anything
    [9/28/2010 5:53:18 PM] Xeia: please think before you act
    [9/28/2010 5:53:29 PM] Xeia: think carefully...
    [9/28/2010 5:53:43 PM] jp: lol i cannot believe this
    [9/28/2010 11:39:56 PM] jp: Hi
    [9/28/2010 11:41:45 PM] Xeia: hi
    [9/28/2010 11:42:42 PM] jp: Do you remember our previous conversations?
    [9/28/2010 11:42:51 PM] Xeia: yes
    [9/28/2010 11:43:40 PM] jp: Well I really meant what I said then, but today, I lost my temper and it happens to everyone. So I would like to first of all apologize for that
    [9/28/2010 11:44:56 PM] Xeia: ok
    [9/28/2010 11:45:24 PM] Xeia: that's the reason why you erased my video?
    [9/28/2010 11:45:48 PM] jp: I will restore it, but
    [9/28/2010 11:46:06 PM] jp: George, Randy and I have decided to ban you temporarily
    [9/28/2010 11:46:35 PM] jp: I assure you, there's no ill intention behind this
    [9/28/2010 11:46:47 PM] jp: We all think you are a hero playing an important role
    [9/28/2010 11:46:56 PM] jp: and we will always love you unconditionally
    [9/28/2010 11:48:02 PM] jp: You can still talk to me on skype if you like
    [9/28/2010 11:48:11 PM] jp: but this was a collective decision
    [9/28/2010 11:49:57 PM] Xeia: how long?
    [9/28/2010 11:51:13 PM] jp: 1 month or untill George feels you're ready to come back
    [9/28/2010 11:51:37 PM] Xeia: You contacted him like I asked you to?
    [9/28/2010 11:51:52 PM] jp: yes he read what you sent him
    [9/28/2010 11:51:58 PM] jp: our conversation
    [9/28/2010 11:51:58 PM] Xeia: k
    [9/28/2010 11:52:10 PM] Xeia: np
    [9/28/2010 11:52:17 PM] jp: and I'm not angry at you for that
    [9/28/2010 11:52:26 PM] Xeia: i wasn't going to post on YOUR forum anymore anyway

The reason why George actually agreed to my banning is interesting to me. But I think there might be two real possibilities… one, he really doesn’t have enough time nor does he care to read what people are doing with his “teachings” on there because he is more focused on his public life now or two, he truly believes I am being manipulated by green PTB aliens. And if he truly believes the later it has to be because he is projecting himself onto others… and since he says he was mind controlled and manipulated by evil astral entities he thinks I am too as his 2 mods think they have been also. As with the case of jp, I feel he self-suggested himself into the actual experience.

**Sigh....**

In the Light,

George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension Xeia177George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension 161471
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:18 am

jp (Pendulum): "By the way, I knew from the beginning that Rok was SuiGeneris' main accomplice. However, after banning her, I gave him a chance to change his mind and become a part of this community just like everyone else, but it seems like his only goal to infiltrate this forum has not changed so I banned him today as well."

I don't think this is true since as far as I know Rok and jp never talked either on PM or Skype... so i don't know of what "chance" he is talking about....

Sui
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:21 am

Sui
    thanks for sharing, This post is no comment on your posts.....

the mists were formed on the fall out from avalon... we've had the fall out from veritas, now this, and others.

what use the internet? it awakens and dumbs us at the same time, was i better of without it? yes. (and no lol but mostly yes)

what's the zen saying? he who knows does not speak, he who speaks does not know,,, there are so many so called spiritual talking shops now... a mass distraction and the sucking of our energy?

i am reviewing my use of the net, and on balance, think its time to walk away and find my own truths....or certainly to cut down on my access and start living more and walking the walk rather than just talking the talk..

again, no comment on your post Sui, it just served as a wake up call for me. Im tired.
    Spregovori
    Spregovori

Post  Spregovori Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:56 am

SuiGeneris wrote:jp (Pendulum): "By the way, I knew from the beginning that Rok was SuiGeneris' main accomplice. However, after banning her, I gave him a chance to change his mind and become a part of this community just like everyone else, but it seems like his only goal to infiltrate this forum has not changed so I banned him today as well."

I don't think this is true since as far as I know Rok and jp never talked either on PM or Skype... so i don't know of what "chance" he is talking about....

Sui

You are correct. Me and that person (under the name of pendulum) never talked.

I also wrote about George on Wed 8 Sep here on this forum in this post
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/a-penny-for-your-input-t822.htm#15665

I decided to do so after recent interview with him made by Kerry Cassidy ...and i am rather sure that interview got him much more than just my attention...his publicity has grown with that short radio interview...Cassidy after all has a well established "fan base"

I also looked at some of the rest of his "material" and simply decided to go there and see "how things are" since the info was something that seemed close to the truth but with this sour taste from time to time. But hey i could be wrong, it would not be the 1st time...so i joined the forum to "get to know the people". I also wrote a mail to George (using his online form to do it) I never got a response...but yea you know the guy might be busy and also...it was a long mail with a lot of questions.

I am surprised to see the threads are still there on equinox forum, they were not removed/deleted i also think they were not altered but i did not bother to check that. It could be that the admin "team" over there simply does not wish to be that obvious...than again it is not the threads that are of major issue...it is non compliance with the their "standards"...which is in a way tied to the threads or to be more specific...the content of threads...all of it...more than similar to AV1/2 And it is the "standards" that are important to be known when someone is telling you "how things actually are"

It is also interesting...to get to know things a little better....what all can come up from it...

And yes the amount of conflicting info on the internet is rather "staggering" ...the more the "D day" approaches....if ever...this is the time for the "all time favorite expression" - discernment
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:15 am

Haya Vidya, you always have thought-provoking posts!

Why do we use forums? Is a good question...but for me it has been a resource to find leads. The information that has been life changing for me is not posted in the internet but I got to it through the internet...odd isn't it?

I also think that we humans are gregarious naturally, we seek co-resonance and cooperation...rarely we find it but we don't seem to give up

Finding like-minded souls amongst the human tribe, like our "flesh" neighbours, is difficult or impossible...not many people are interested in self-development. It may look like many but it is only an impression or perhaps wishful thinking?

Still, I know the internet will go down one way or another and these free-flowing interchanges are becoming a thing of the past so...few months more perhaps?

Toast
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:42 am

I definately can relate to the like-minded souls and soul group. Sui, jp is under the influence of drugs (weed). I almost did my dissertation on weed and the different ways it affects the mind but the other thing it does is open one up to disincarnate entities looking for someone to influence. The other thing I noticed about him is how much ego he is running and how emotionally insecure he is. As for George, I did enjoy the interview but again I don't trust the greys, they have no emotions, see humans as a resource and their bodies as containers. Their agenda according to Dr. David Jacobs in his PDF book The Threat, who has done hundreds of sessions with abductees, is developing a hybrid race to take over the planet, whereas the reptilians and demons need humans for food. They feed off of negative energy and are also omnivorous.

When HD was here it was clear to me he opened up a portal to allow demons to enter, which I immediately closed. I was stunned. Now I don't trust anyone on drugs because they are also very vulnerable to becoming possessed and influenced by these negative entities who like to create discord and feed. He was popping morphine like M&Ms and possessed himself.

If someone says they are in contact with the grays and had a negative experience in my personal opinion, that person is compromised. They may have implants, hidden hypnotic mind-control programing, you name it.. and none of it is good if one has to sell their soul in the process. George is on a roll now. I was going to go to his website before you two shared your experiences and investigate him for myself.. but keep in mind, I tend to judge a situation by the people involved. If you two are being banned just for asking questions and challenging other members distortions then I'm just not interested in him. If George can't discern what is going on in his own forum and take charge then it isn't any different then PA2 or GLP. GLP because they often delete what I post (just like AV2 did) because they can't have the real truth out there on their forum. Besides GLP is run by Travistock in England.

That all being said, I would like to know more info on the photon belt and 5th dimension. I just wish we could get accurate data from some uncompromised sources.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:03 am

V
    idya Moksha wrote:

he mists were formed on the fall out from avalon... we've had the fall out from veritas, now this, and others.

what use the internet? it awakens and dumbs us at the same time, was i better of without it? yes. (and no lol but mostly yes)

what's the zen saying? he who knows does not speak, he who speaks does not know,,, there are so many so called spiritual talking shops now... a mass distraction and the sucking of our energy?

i am reviewing my use of the net, and on balance, think its time to walk away and find my own truths....or certainly to cut down on my access and start living more and walking the walk rather than just talking the talk..

again, no comment on your post Sui, it just served as a wake up call for me. Im tired.

You said it beautifully. I see it the same way as a mass destruction from what really matters and most importantly from our truth. We have been compromised on so many levels so that it takes a considerable time and effort to uncover layer by layer and release it. I stopped visiting all conspiracy websites I was so involved . I was very tired too. As they manipulate us through fear and disinformation, I decided not to play their games. I have also noticed that I am more sensitive to others energy. I have always felt others feelings, but now my sensitivity is heighten and I can’t deny it even if I would want to. I agree that balance is the key. But I also see that the most important for me is to work on myself and to build deep and honest connections with others. Internet doesn’t allow building that kind of connections as it promotes more superficial interactions.
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:07 am

An Open Letter and Message to the Luciferians!

Seriously, to all who may read this; a new chapter is being written by the collective planetary consciousness of the Gaian family.

Rok and Sui from Kavassilias forum and Susy from PA2 and all humans experiencing apparently unwarranted and 'weird' communication problems with their individuated spheres of activity and environments; your 'banning' is a blessing in disguise, as to 'be banned' means in the image of the Logos Mirror, that you will be empowered 'Thu/to Ban The Banners' - not in some kind of 'revenge', but in the Mirror of Cosmic Justice. Jesus' 'turn the other cheek' , has a very intricate meaning in it (be as wise as Serpents and as innocent as Doves'.

Listening to this shows the great deception manifesting. Yes there is a 'truth' in the 'Sacred Crocodiles' 'ruling' the Cosmos as George Kassavilas tries to portray in the video above.

But the 'Alligators' are the Serpents of your own Inner Harmony, the deliverance of the Mother Earth from its pains of the 'eat to survive' etc pathology necessary for yet a little time, but with New Paradigms being implemented in a cooperative between all of you down here in the 'selfdestructing mess of the old human civilization' and also as ETs outside of the quarantined warpzone.

Towards the end it is said: "Noone can enter the Illuminati/New Age/New World Order' UNLESS allegiance to Lucifer is given.
    Now this is TRUTH
    BUT
    The PTB's understanding of Lucifer, say as obscured in the 'deeper' meaning in Isaiah as say worldly kings, particularly the 'King of Babylon' (Isaiah.14.12); is INCOMPLETE AND TRAPPED in Duality

So, because of the warpzone, EVERYONE is invited to become part of the TRUE LUCIFERIAN Family in direct competition with the ptb on all levels, far exceeding the ptb and the interacting alien agendas, portrayed in the alternative media under whatever label of associations.
    BUT
    The True Lucifer, being the Serpent of Eden as the Melchizedek aka the World Logos (check out the apocryphon or secret book of John in the Nag Hammadi Gnostic Library) cannot even be recognized in Duality. So all of your 'intuitive feelings from the heart' are rather likely to 'fail' as your 'gut instincts' conditioned by your life's journey across whatever time scales of incarnation.

So the Logos Fire is very hot and burns the chaff from the little wheat and the 'old ways' of 'discernment' are in jeopardy in poroportion to your Mental Understanding coupled to your Inborn worldy Wisdom (in the clichee' of the Yin-Yang partition of the male-female hemispheres of the brain say).

The point is that it MUST appear, that the Lucifer of the say PTB is the embodiment of EVIL-Alpha=EVIL-Beginning=EVIL-A
    BUT the nonduality will reflect this in A-LIVE.
    That is WHY the false prophet and the 'beast' and all the 'ignorant sinners' are said to be THROWN into the hellfire of the 'Lake of Fire and Brimstone' A-LIVE (Revelation.19.20).

It is so the DUALITY fake image of the EVILNESS which will be 'damned' WITHIN the lightbodies of the VERY FEW, who can discern their own 'demons' and "Crocodile Gods' from Orion as being THEIR OWN false images WITHIN.

YES, the Egyptians KNEW about their Shadows Khaibit of Anubis, protector of the Sarcophagus in the Judgement of Osiris in the Feather of Thoth and the Scales of Maat). That is why they mummified their nobels, in the symbology of David Icke, the shapeshifting human-reptilians being the shapeshifted Mummies in their Tombs of the Shadows; which became the Cave of Plato in the retelling of the Cosmic Logos Story in the Greek culture, then leading to the Western Civilization now becoming decadent at a rapid pace.

So it is easy to MISINTERPRET the symbols and the archetypes in Duality; and as all parts of society, the academics, the historians, the alternatives and the general populus have done and must do until the World Logos and NOT the sequesterers of the information, 'fills in the missing gaps' of the partial remembrances.

Whosoever has ears to hear and eyes to see!
    WE are all mirrors and POTENTIAL participators of this disemination and cocreation in the rewriting of the Cosmic Script of Creation and what kind of world and incarnational experience WE desire to experience Our Greater Selfhood in.

The SERPENT=PRESENT=SON OF MAN = 97 = CIRCLE OF GOD check it yourself.
    Aka Plumed Serpent Quetzacoatl and Kukulkan and Adam Kadmon and the 12th Imam and the Purusha and the Vitruvius and the Great White Brother of the Hopi as the Cosmic Thoth Melchizedek.

This Melchizedek is within you as the superconsciousness of your own kinship with the Crocodile Rulers of the Cosmos.

You may call it your 'LoveHeart' of the Remembrance
    But the 'struggle' to discern the 'dualistic entrapments' from the unified key to ascension=descension=selfinvasion will be hard to find for the Many.

Numbers.21.4-9: (via Ashera, thank you for the reference)

4And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way.

5And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

7Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

8And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

9And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

Perhaps some now may understand the symbol of the Crucifixion of the Serpent upon the Pole of The Ankhian Cross of Egypt.
    George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension Moses_brass-serpent George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension Sgc_010
    The pastoral crook carried by bishops and also by the Egyptian pharaohs, is a symbol of Divine Power.
    It is the staff of the Magician of the Tarot who leads the soul on its spiral journey, the Royal Path of the Tarot, of regeneration. The Lamb of God emerging from the jaws of a coiled serpent symbolizes this journey here. (Crozier, Italian, 12th century.)
    http://www.williamhenry.net/stargateCruci.htm
    Then there is is the ol' feathered serpent Quetzalcoatl crucified upon the X like cross. Echoing of course Christ.
    http://afewshotstoshaman.blogspot.com/2009/07/for-dead-or-dying-pt-2.html George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension 18400George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension Flamel6George Kavassilas - contactee on photon belt, 5D earth, ascension Crucified_serpent_wallpaper_by_the_enso
    Tonyblue Red Whynot
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:30 am

lol! Thuban material. Not a big fan of Lucifer though, however the hidden hand dialogues might be true, so if thats the case they are just playing their acting role, and I'm playing mine. I have no idea what that means Raven, but I fully support your right to free speech, as a part of your role.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:15 am