tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock

Floyd
    Floyd

10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock Empty 10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:03 am

Following on from the galactic rubbish of the 10 things id rather do than read the books Ayashayh whatshername thread

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/keylontic-sciences-f12/10-things-i-would-rather-do-than-read-books-or-watch-videos-by-anna-hayes-ashayana-deane-t941.htm

I bring you the Ten people I would rather have dinner with than David Wilcock...

1. Mr and Mrs Deane-galactic representitives

[img]10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock Images-6[/img]

2. Hanibal Lector. Psycopath and canibal

[img]10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock Images[/img]

3. Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Irritating twit

[img]10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock Index-1[/img]

4. The Rankor from Star Wars. Meat eating monster

[img]10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock Images-3[/img]

5.4. Liberace. Camp and flamboyant pianist
    10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock Index

6. Soko Asahara The founder of Japanese cult, Aum Shinrikyo

10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock Images-5

7. Leo zygami. nutter

10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock Images-4

8. Bill Ryan-nuff said

10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock Images-2

9. Medussa. evil bitch from hell.

10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock Images-1

10. Barry Mannilow-70's and 80's popular music icon

10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock Barry-manilow1
    burgundia
    burgundia

10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock Empty Re: 10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock

Post  burgundia Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:35 am

OMG!!! Big Grin 2 ..No, I take Wilcock...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock Empty Re: 10 people I would rather have dinner with instead of with David Wilcock

Post  Carol Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:03 am

OMG!!! Bill without his hat looks like a completely different person.

Unfortunately I did have dinner with Wilcox at a conference a few years back. Not something I want to repeat. Paola Harris is much more fun.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Wouldn't it be fun to have dinner with Liberace and Barry. just imagine your face hurting from laughing so much!
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:51 am

I figured that the reason Bill Ryan wore a hat all of the time, is that it covered up the balding head. Oh, who cares? I'd rather see a clean bald head than a nasty sweaty old hat.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:29 am

I'll rather have dinner with Mr and Mrs Deane, I liked their interview very much and think that one needs brains to put all that together and

I also like Leo Zagami I must say, I know he has the reputation of a nutter but I have been watching his documentaries in Enigma Channel and he rocks, there is a lot that I have learned that has never been disclosed in mainstream. I'll say rather chat with a nutter than with a brainwashed "proper" brainless average person which will only talk mainstream TV....boring

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:12 am