tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

OUTSTANDING : NANO SOMA THE HOLISTIC MIRACLE WATER

mudra
    mudra

OUTSTANDING : NANO SOMA THE HOLISTIC MIRACLE WATER Empty OUTSTANDING : NANO SOMA THE HOLISTIC MIRACLE WATER

Post  mudra Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:39 am

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:47 am; edited 3 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

OUTSTANDING : NANO SOMA THE HOLISTIC MIRACLE WATER Empty Re: OUTSTANDING : NANO SOMA THE HOLISTIC MIRACLE WATER

Post  mudra Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:31 am

Life force special report with doctor Richard Presser

https://youtu.be/MXT1v19Nin0
    mudra
    mudra

OUTSTANDING : NANO SOMA THE HOLISTIC MIRACLE WATER Empty Re: OUTSTANDING : NANO SOMA THE HOLISTIC MIRACLE WATER

Post  mudra Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:33 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:36 am

.Metadichol® a novel nano lipid formulation

Many drugs target individual actions of a specific virus or bacteria. However, development and application of a broad-spectrum compound which targets the whole immune response would allow one therapy to have a global application for human disease. Dr P. R. Raghavan, CEO of Nanorx Inc, has invented one such dietary supplement, Metadichol®, which is thought to act via vitamin D receptors to influence the immune system.
    Antibiotic resistance, and the emergence of novel viruses, such as COVID-19, both present major challenges to human health. Whilst there are ongoing investigations into vaccines and alternative approaches to antibiotics, a broad-spectrum agent, able to target both bacteria and viruses would be an additional tool to help manage infectious diseases.

What bacteria and viruses have in common is the structure of their cell membranes. The cell membranes of both bacteria and viruses are formed from a lipid bilayer. This lipid membrane is made up of two layers of lipid molecules (phospholipids, fat, waxes and sterols), facing in opposite directions. The membrane keeps molecules, such as proteins, within the organism and prevents them diffusing into regions of the cell where they are not required. However, molecules can still be moved from the inside of the cell to the outside, and vice versa, using pumps which transect the lipid bilayer. When the structure of the lipid bilayer is lost, for example in damaged or dying cells, immune cells recognise this and eliminate the cell.

Read on: https://researchoutreach.org/articles/metadichol-novel-nano-lipid-formulation/

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:04 am

Introduction to Nano Soma

https://youtu.be/BbWb3k9wa8o

Excellent presentation by Dr Richard Presser

Thubs Up
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:15 am

On July 31 I sent Kerry an email about a statement in that update that I take issue with:

Kerry,

In your July 27th update about Nano Soma, there is this statement:

Luc Montagnier, a French Noble prize-winning virologist, has said most who have been injected will be dead in two years.

I clicked on the link and he says nothing like that.

You previously corrected the record on the allegation after interviewing Judy Mikovits.

And simply watching the video shows the falsehood of the allegation.

I find this very disturbing, especially since a product is being marketed.

She has not responded.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:42 am

All I know is Kerry has been touring abroad lately Seashore. She was in England and probably verh busy. Besides this the note you sent her dates back to the 31st of July. We are now the 4th.Considering the very large audience she has and probably a huge quantity of mails she receives daily I would consider normal not to receive a reply from her before weeks.

Regarding the 2 to 3 years Death prediction from the jab I heard same from David Icke in the last video I posted from him.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:04 am

I think it is a competition. See what can kill you the quickest.

In lane 1. Extrapolate from studies done on mice and the jab will kill you in 18 months, more or less.
    In lane 2. Graphene oxide. May kill you immediately. Very likely to do so when they switch it on using WiFi. No switch is a slow kill.
    In lane 3. Spike proteins will cause blood clots that will be too much strain for the heart in 3 years.
    In lane 4. The prions will get you anytime in the next 3-10 years.
    In land 5. The mRNA (remember that?) will cause auto immune shut down. Death depending on what virus they send out. The correctly targeted virus will kill immediately. Anything will kill you as and when you catch it and the body isnt producing it's natural immune responses..
    In lane 6....

nah.. enough already..

we get the picture.

(Does anyone still listen to kerry? I havent seen anything from her in maybe 15 years now.. I was gratful for project camelot to open up my awareness, but I quickly moved on from them and Bill's forum. )
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:14 am

mudra wrote:Regarding the 2 to 3 years Death prediction from the jab I heard same from David Icke in the last video I posted from him.
    Anyone quoting Montagnier should post a link proving it, because it's a gigantic claim.  

I won't be surprised if I don't hear from Kerry.  I sent her a previous email with a question in it and it wasn't responded to.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:50 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:I think it is a competition. See what can kill you the quickest.

In lane 1. Extrapolate from studies done on mice and the jab will kill you in 18 months, more or less.
    In lane 2. Graphene oxide. May kill you immediately. Very likely to do so when they switch it on using WiFi. No switch is a slow kill.
    In lane 3. Spike proteins will cause blood clots that will be too much strain for the heart in 3 years.
    In lane 4. The prions will get you anytime in the next 3-10 years.
    In land 5. The mRNA (remember that?) will cause auto immune shut down. Death depending on what virus they send out. The correctly targeted virus will kill immediately. Anything will kill you as and when you catch it and the body isnt producing it's natural immune responses..
    In lane 6....

nah.. enough already..

we get the picture.

(Does anyone still listen to kerry? I havent seen anything from her in maybe 15 years now.. I was gratful for project camelot to open up my awareness, but I quickly moved on from them and Bill's forum. )

Sensible reasoning Vidya. You summed it up neatly.

Enough research has already been posted so far that one can extraopolate one's own possible models
    as to where this global experience is heading.
    This will still evolve I predict as new bottles are being manufactured to  more aptly counter the new emerging situations.

Re Kerry : I rarely listen to her interviews except when one comes on my plate that I feel drawn to like the Nano Soma one. This one was an exception. I probably would not have found Nano Soma without that interview. Thanks to Kerry for that.
    Kerry's line of interest for guests differs from mine so
    although I keep an eye on her work its rare I listen to a show these days. I have got to make a choice in a already busy plate.
    Kerry and Bill made a difference in the alternative field starting early which was quite exceptional in those days. I am grateful to them for this. 🙏😊

Last edited by mudra on Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:00 pm

Seashore wrote:
    Anyone quoting Montagnier should post a link proving it, because it's a gigantic claim.  

I won't be surprised if I don't hear from Kerry.  I sent her a previous email with a question in it and it wasn't responded to.

I appreciate source material too and often look for them directly before accepting a claim.
    The passage that I know where professor Luc Montagnier speaks on the expreimental jab is
    here in French Hold Up documentary.

Pr Luc Montagnier : "Les variants viennent des vaccinations"
    https://odysee.com/@Divulgation:e/PrLucMontagnierLesvariantsviennentdesvaccinations:1
    [/quote]
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:52 am

mudra wrote:The passage that I know where professor Luc Montagnier speaks on the expreimental jab is
    here in French Hold Up documentary.

Pr Luc Montagnier : "Les variants viennent des vaccinations"
    https://odysee.com/@Divulgation:e/PrLucMontagnierLesvariantsviennentdesvaccinations:1
    That link doesn't work.

If you click on the link on Kerry's page, which has subtitles in English so I could read what he said, he talks about variants caused by the jab, not the contents of the jab killing most of the recipients of it within two years.  

For convenience, here's the link to the video on Kerry's page, which is down right now, but I gleaned it from my computer's history:  Link

A screenshot:

OUTSTANDING : NANO SOMA THE HOLISTIC MIRACLE WATER JAM0LFC
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:30 am

Seashore wrote:

For convenience, here's the link to the video on Kerry's page, which is down right now, but I gleaned it from my computer's history:  Link

Yes same video as the one I gave you Seashore.The subtitles are correct.
    The interviewer asks the professor what he thinks will happen within 2-3 years
    and he replies " I don't know " .
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:42 am

I see the EU store for nano soma is still closed.

anyone have any info as to when it might open?

i think this is the correct link?

https://www.magicdichol.com/store/mdeurope/

from this page:
    https://www.nanorxeurope1.de/

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:57 am

Hello Vidya
    Last I heard from them this is what they told me :
    Below is the email through which they answered me.
    No further news since.
    nanosoma@dialedingroup.co

OUTSTANDING : NANO SOMA THE HOLISTIC MIRACLE WATER A7df8010

Vidya Moksha likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:49 am

The online shop for nano soma in the EU is open again.

https://www.magicdichol.com/store/mdeurope/

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:18 am

Hurray cheers
    Thanks Vidya
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:02 am

mudra wrote:
    Seashore wrote:For convenience, here's the link to the video on Kerry's page, which is down right now, but I gleaned it from my computer's history:  Link

This is still bothering me.  I want to know who it was that started the meme that people who have taken the jab are going to be dead in two years because Luc Montagnier said so.

No
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:24 pm

Seashore wrote:
    mudra wrote:
    Seashore wrote:For convenience, here's the link to the video on Kerry's page, which is down right now, but I gleaned it from my computer's history:  Link

This is still bothering me.  I want to know who it was that started the meme that people who have taken the jab are going to be dead in two years because Luc Montagnier said so.

No

Doesn't it suffice to know that this is not what Professor Montagnier said Seashore ?
    A rumor was born from misinterpretation of what was exactly said in that interview.
    This happens all the time. Its up to people to search for source material rather than swallow hearsay.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:34 pm

I just received some more testimonials on NANO SOMA in the mail that I want to share here:

My own bottle of Nano Soma arrived about a week ago.
    It worked wonders on a burn from a frying pan. The pain disappeared in a few seconds with no traces of burn left on the skin.

The other night I got stung by a mosquito. The pain woke me up in my sleep. I sprayed Nano Soma on the area. Again the pain disappeared in a few seconds and I could resume sleep. No traces of the sting were left on waking up.

I take the spray daily and noticed it balance my appetite. I need to eat less to feel satisfied. Compulsory snacking is leaving me which is great as I took much weight on during our Belgian lockdowns to a point of seeming no return  Shocked

I am really pleased with my purchase and can only advise others to have a try as well.  cheers

Others testimonials :

NANO SOMA is the Real Deal

My name is Matt, and I'm writing about the experiences that a friend and I have had from using NANO SOMA for only a few weeks. My problem has been intermittent bouts with tinnitus, or ringing in the ears. It's particularly present when listening to music at even a medium volume level. As I used the first bottle of NANO SOMA, I became aware that I was experiencing longer periods without the ringing in my ears. I will keep using the NANO SOMA so that the tinnitus resolves, and continue to use it afterward for longevity and anti-aging. I also notice an anti-anxiety effect and a feeling of being more "in the present".

A good friend of mine had back surgery a couple of years ago. He injured himself from exercise and years of squats, so had to have very invasive surgery. Months went by after the surgery, but it never reduced his pain, and drugs didn't relieve the pain and stiffness. I suggested he try every nutraceutical there was for inflammation and pain relief. This went on for months and months, but he didn't respond to any of it. So, a mutual friend started raving about NANO SOMA and how he had cancelled a scheduled knee surgery because the NANO SOMA repaired the knee problem. So, my friend with the back pain tried the spray and after a short time, he was incredulous that he had nearly complete relief for ten days straight. I spoke with him today and he had a recurrence of the pain, but he will continue because as Dr. Raghu has explained, the healing doesn't always occur in a straight line, sometimes it's more of zig zagging to reach your health goa l.

I've been researching and using vitamins and nutraceuticals for forty-five years and I haven't come across anything like NANO SOMA in that time.

Matt, September 7, 2021

Richard,

I first was introduced to NANO SOMA by an alternative news video blogger about four months ago. I’m not sure I remember exactly who, perhaps Clif High or Cirsten W. It was someone who gives good information in my experience. All I heard was the name and used Duck Duck Go to search for a phonetic spelling. I was given links to the various stores. On the US store there were enough links to the introduction and testimonials that I was intrigued.

I’m familiar with a great number of alternative energy folks from Nikola Tesla’s work on up. In the late sixties I read all of Wilhelm Reich’s works (you could still get them used at the time) and started studying Orgone Energy. My studies were practical. I learned to go to the beach on brilliantly clear days and throw my eyes out of focussed alignment, which observes reflected light, into a parallel alignment to observe emerging light… aka Orgone Energy. I found that was the same as Chi and Prana.

So, I was intrigued by NANO SOMA. After reading all the testimonials I decided I had an issue worthy of experimentation. On one cheek, high on the cheekbone, I had an area of red, flaking skin. It had been with me for over twenty years. I attributed it to sun damage.

Because of the testimonials of people who had skin issues resolved, that was my primary area of experimental observation. I purchased three bottles a couple of months ago and gave my cheek a mini-spritz of NANO SOMA twice a day by massaging it in, and four sprays in the mouth. That skin issue is completely gone as well as two patches of sort of dry, peeling skin on one hand that had been an annoyance for at least five years. Gone.

As I’ve used the NANO SOMA for the last two months I suddenly realized, just yesterday actually, that I hadn’t taken any Ibuprofen to relieve pain in a bad hip. The arthritis and bone degradation was the result of a thirty-five foot fall off a telephone pole when I was a lineman at 19. My neck which has been stiff for years is loosening up as is a shoulder that was damaged in a separate injury long ago. In short, I’m positive of the skin problem resolution and suspect the others are being helped.

Because of the beneficial results I’ve experienced I decided to ‘double down’ on NANO SOMA and purchased 24 bottles. My specific area of inquiry will be eyes. I have a macular pucker in one eye and a cataract forming on the other. After reading about people experiencing positive effects of NANO SOMA in the two areas of my eye issues, they will be the focus of my experimentation. I have high hopes.

Thanks for your work to save the world!

Welles G, 6 September 2021

Thank you so much for NANO SOMA. I was truly suffering from all the bug bites on my back, neck and arm. For the last few weeks, the itching has been so severe, I was literally up 3/4 of the night scratching and pacing the floor from being so uncomfortable.

The day you saw how bad the bite was on my arm, I was at wits end. I had become so sleep deprived it was difficult to function. My work was sincerely affected. I was exhausted.

Then NANO SOMA to the rescue. My bug bite had swollen to the size of a fifty cents piece. The itching was non-stop. It was awful.

I put NANO SOMA on the bite twice in the afternoon and then once more prior to bedtime.  That was the first good night sleep I had in two weeks. When I woke in the morning, the bite was the size of a pin head. The itching was 100% gone. I was stunned and amazed.

So, thank you sir! When you speak with the gentleman who created this amazing product, please extend my sincerest gratitude. NANO SOMA is a miracle cure for severe, swollen, infected bug bites. The efficacy of this product is astounding and has my backing and respect.

Thank you, friend.

Kindest Regards,

Barb. September, 21

Dear Richard,

Thank you always for your updates! I look forward to catching up on the most recent news and happy testimonies.

I have waited for months to share with you a testimony!  For me, it has been worth the wait! I am delighted to share this wonderful bit of news!

In 2012, I received that diagnosis no one wants to hear… Stage 4, Non-Hodgkin’s Follicular Lymphoma. I went through the usual Western medicine treatments back then not knowing what I know now about cancer.  My blood work was abnormal for years. I began taking NANO SOMA in 2019 and always felt a sense of well-being. I knew something good was happening in my body.  

In June this summer, I had another dreaded PET Scan.  Oh my! the results were amazing!!! NO evidence of recurring Lymphoma! As well, ALL of my blood work had returned to NORMAL!  Everyone was astonished to say the least.

I have always sensed that NANO SOMA is a true divine gift from God.  I am now completely convinced!  As a 72 yrs. old great-grandmother, I have received a new outlook on life with extra energy to spare!  

My sincere, heartfelt thank YOU, Richard, for your part in spreading the GOOD NEWS and for always reminding me of what a necessary gift to LIFE this product truly is!

Blessings always,

Martha B, August 13, 2021

Ten years of testimonials gathered by Raghu can be found at http://raghutestimonials.thenanosoma.com and those gathered by me over the last year or so are at http://testimonials.thenanosoma.com, with a US only subset at http://ustestimonials.nanosoma-usofa.com. Also, these testimonials can now be found in French, Italian, Spanish and German at www.thenanosoma.com.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:14 am

Nano soma and MMS
    (I received the following in my newsletter )

I have said that the policosanol nanoparticle in NANO SOMA is conscious and intelligent; that it brought the blueprint of biological life to this planet, disappeared with the refining of our food and is re-emerging in this time when the world is faced with the fallout of the COVID-19 ”jabs”. There is a plan that is older than life on Earth that is unfolding, and we are all simply participants in the unfolding of that plan.
    And the people to help keep showing up. We have just shipped our first bulk product to South Africa for bottling and this will be replicated in other countries in the coming months.
    Raghu’s Vedic astrologer told him in 2008 that NANO SOMA would explode into global awareness in April 2022. Imagine that. Raghu has been waiting for 13 years, so far, and we are truly just getting started.
    Last week I stirred up something of hornet’s nest when I raised the issues of MMS and alkaline water. So, I want to bring more clarity to those subjects. Firstly, alkaline water.
    Our bodies are normally in the pH range of 7-7.5, and this is the range that NANO SOMA requires for its stability in the body. The drinking of alkaline water is one of the many ways we have evolved to try and restore the body’s natural balance, not knowing that the key is a nanoparticle of policosanol… When our bodies are functioning optimally, they are capable of regulating their pH as needed. They don’t need artificial help. And remember that NANO SOMA requires pristine mountain water to be made. No ordinary water will do.
    So, pH is the issue.
    A related question arose about hydrogen water. There are some indications that this can go above a pH of 7.5, but the evidence, with further consultation is that hydrogen water will not upset the efficacy of NANO SOMA.
    Now for MMS. Again, the issue is pH.  It will very likely stop the action of NANO SOMA in your body. And there is a belief that MMS is bringing something of benefit that is not naturally occurring in the body. This is not accurate.
    See the following:
    Myeloperoxidase: Its role for host defense, inflammation, and neutrophil function
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29336940/
    Yasuaki Aratani 1

MPO catalyzes the formation of reactive oxygen intermediates, including hypochlorous acid (HOCl). The MPO/HOCl system plays an important role in microbial killing by neutrophils
    Chlorine dioxide is added to the water. Chlorine is already present in the water as hypochlorous acid (HOCl) and hypochlorite ions (OCl-).
    NANO SOMA gene expression RNA sequencing studies show the MPO gene is expressed.
    By comparing the oxidation strength and oxidation capacity of different disinfectants, one can conclude that chlorine dioxide is effective at low concentrations. ... Chlorine dioxide is weak, it has a lower potential than hypochlorous acid or hypobromous acid.

Myeloperoxidase-derived hypochlorous acid antagonizes the oxidative stress-mediated activation of iron regulatory protein 1 – PubMed Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is a highly reactive product generated by the myeloperoxidase reaction during the oxidative burst of activated neutrophils, which is implicated in many bactericidal and cytotoxic responses. Recent evidence suggests that HOCl may also play a role in the modulation of redox.
    In gene studies NANO SOMA has been shown to express MPO: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12888561/
    So, if the body has a need for “MMS”, it is produced, but in a regulated way.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:06 am

Extract from Metadichol ( NAno SOma ) news letter from Richard Presser

Regardless of what water we drink, the pH of the stomach is 1, which means that water is immediately reduced to a pH of 1 as soon as we swallow it. And when the body is in homeostasis, it regulates its own pH, so drinking supposedly optimised water (from a pH perspective – “structured” and otherwise optimised water is a different conversation) has no tangible benefit. Indeed, the whole discussion about the value of alkaline water arises, like so many other supplementation issues, from the assumption that our bodies’ functions are compromised, when they have simply been missing the key that activates them in ways we never imagined - NANO SOMA.

So, what was Raghu talking about when he spoke about drinking high pH water in relation to NANO SOMA? He was referring to drinking it just before you spray NANO SOMA in your mouth. If you drink water of a pH above 7.5 just before spraying NANO SOMA in your mouth, you will render NANO SOMA ineffective. And Raghu has seen this happen.

So, if you want to drink high pH water, believing it’s of benefit to your body, feel free to do so but understand the basis for doing so has no factual basis. It will quickly be reduced to a pH of 1 by your stomach acids the moment you swallow it. And a body in homeostasis, which it quickly becomes when you begin to use NANO SOMA, will regulate its pH as needed.

I apologise for the confusion I created as I sought to convey what I thought Raghu was telling me, which occurred over several conversations. Hopefully these words will clarify this for you.

For some of you, this will trigger the MMS conversation, again. Simply put, as I said last week, when the body needs this, it produces it. There is no place, when your body is in homeostasis, for consuming MMS and related products. Again, the argument for doing so arises from the context of a body that is out of balance.

Which leads me onto the subject of taking care of our bodies. Some people think that using NANO SOMA will fix everything and you need not take an overarching responsibility for your diet and your personal disciplines. In order for NANO SOMA to work optimally, we need to eat good quality food, drink good water, avoid eating lots of processed carbs, and exercise. We see cases of, for example, obese people with terrible diets and who do no exercise, expecting that NANO SOMA will magically fix their elevated blood sugar levels and other issues. It probably won’t. You need to walk every day, begin to eat good food and ban the sugar-filled foods and drinks from your fridge and cupboard. These are highly addictive and you need to decide that you want to heal. For NANO SOMA to work optimally for you, eat good quality, ideally single ingredient foods, drink good water, get adequate rest and exercise. Then NANO SOMA can trigger your body to work its natural magic and heal.

In January this year, a number of people participated in a Zoom call in which Raghu shared many insights into NANO SOMA. You can watch an edited version of that call here. One of the participants was the profound Master Intuitive, fellow Aussie Lorraine Mill. This video brings together Lorraine’s remarkable insights from that call into what NANO SOMA is, its origin and how it works in our bodies.

We continue to get the question, “Will NANO SOMA heal this XYZ condition that I or my relative or friend has?” And we probably will for several years, because we have been trained to consider the body’s dis ease as a disease. Firstly, NANO SOMA does not heal, cure or treat anything. Rather, it triggers our bodies to take care of themselves in ways we never imagined possible. And so far, without exception. This is truly remarkable and profound. Again, we recommend that if you have any existing health condition or you’re an oldie like me, you start out with the accelerated protocol at https://usage-protocol.thenanosoma.com/. And remember, it’s food in mostly water. You can’t overdose on it, though healing crises are not uncommon as you get started. And it’s wonderful for children and pets and even for plant viruses, etc.

As I have also said, in my view, the emergence of NANO SOMA in this post COVID jab world is no accident. If you want to understand this and know how to clear the jab effects from your body, download http://jabresp.covid-19-s.cam (not with Chrome, which will block it). I am asked about this almost daily and I’m sure our Call Center hears it many times/day. It really is the issue of our time. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with it. Many lives may be saved using this protocol. Its veracity has been confirmed in vitro, as is expressed in that document, and we are awaiting the documented in vivo confirmations from a doctor who has used it successfully with his patients.

A growing number of people are discovering the Metasomer Topical Gel​. The gel provides a far more practical option for topical application, whether it be for supporting your body to heal psoriasis, eczema, acne, wounds, burns, pain relief, skin cancers and lesions of any type and much, much more. Raghu told me recently that he uses it on his eyes, finding it more soothing than the spray. Again, at this time, it is only in the US store, but we will bring to the European and Australian stores in the coming months.

Richard Presser
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:22 am

Newsletter from Richard Dresser

You may have missed the announcement of the Metasomer Topical Gel​, due to my emailing gremlins, so I am repeating it here:

The Metasomer Topical Gel​ has the same efficacy as the NANO SOMA oral spray and is much more practical for topical use. In simple terms, edible xanthan gum has been added to turn it into a gel.

Again, whilst we claim no benefits for the Metasomer Topical Gel​, users have reported it assists with virtually all forms of topical health conditions; from psoriasis, eczema, acne, skin cancer and burns to wounds and many other conditions. Some have told us it is the most amazing product for haemorrhoids they have ever experienced.

The Metasomer Topical Gel​ is the perfect complement to the NANO SOMA spray. If you have a skin health condition, apply the Metasomer Topical Gel​ as needed. If not, you may want a bottle of Metasomer Topical Gel​ in your bathroom and/or bedside table as your “go to” treatment for burns, abrasions, cuts, sunburn and so on. I have been using it for a year or so, and a bottle lives in both my bedroom and bathroom. The incredibly rapid recovery of burns, scratches, cuts and so on is just amazing.

Whilst the Metasomer Topical Gel​ is sold as a topical product, it is made entirely from edible ingredients and has no scent or flavouring added to it, so it is completely safe for any use to which you wish to apply it.

This initial release is of a limited quantity, so it may sell out quickly. More is on the way, but we may not be able to keep it in stock until the following larger shipment is available.

Please be clear, this is only available to customers in the US and Canada. We will have supply in the other stores in due course. Please understand that orders placed from other locations will be cancelled and refunded.

One of the areas many struggle with is the idea that you don’t need a raft of supplements to be healthy. To be clear, you do need good nutrition, and the body expects to get its nutrition from our food, which it does when the body is working correctly, which NANO SOMA triggers. Remember, NANO SOMA substitutes for Vitamin D and triggers the body to produce its own Vitamin C, the Vitamin B group and Vitamin A are produced in the body and Vitamin E is in NANO SOMA.

A number of people use MMS and may think that more is better. Please understand that MMS will defeat NANO SOMA, so you should not use it, and the body naturally produces chlorine dioxide, when needed, when you are using NANO SOMA. Also, alkaline water will defeat NANO SOMA. Simply trust your body to work optimally when NANO SOMA is present.

Now for this week’s testimonials.

A week or so ago, Raghu and I participated in a podcast for South Africa, which included a presentation by Dr Lalit Annande. Dr. Annande is a TB specialist of 30 years, and has found himself an accidental cancer doctor. This video https://indiacancer.thenanosoma.com shares his introduction to the case and scans showing how a 71yo woman’s lung cancer dramatically receded after 6 months of using only NANO SOMA.

My name is Matt, and I'm writing about the experiences that a friend and I have had from using NANO SOMA for only a few weeks. My problem has been intermittent bouts with tinnitus, or ringing in the ears. It's particularly present when listening to music at even a medium volume level. As I used the first bottle of NANO SOMA, I became aware that I was experiencing longer periods without the ringing in my ears. I will keep using the NANO SOMA so that the tinnitus resolves, and continue to use it afterward for longevity and anti-aging. I also notice an anti-anxiety effect and a feeling of being more "in the present".

A good friend of mine had back surgery a couple of years ago. He injured himself from exercise and years of squats, so had to have very invasive surgery. Months went by after the surgery, but it never reduced his pain, and drugs didn't relieve the pain and stiffness. I suggested he try every nutraceutical there was for inflammation and pain relief. This went on for months and months, but he didn't respond to any of it. So, a mutual friend started raving about NANO SOMA and how he had cancelled a scheduled knee surgery because the NANO SOMA repaired the knee problem. So, my friend with the back pain tried the spray and after a short time, he was incredulous that he had nearly complete relief for ten days straight. I spoke with him today and he had a recurrence of the pain, but he will continue because as Dr. Raghu has explained, the healing doesn't always occur in a straight line, sometimes it's more of zig zagging to reach your health goa l.

I've been researching and using vitamins and nutraceuticals for forty-five years and I haven't come across anything like NANO SOMA in that time.

Matt, September 7, 2021

Richard,

I first was introduced to NANO SOMA by an alternative news video blogger about four months ago. I’m not sure I remember exactly who, perhaps Clif High or Cirsten W. It was someone who gives good information in my experience. All I heard was the name and used Duck Duck Go to search for a phonetic spelling. I was given links to the various stores. On the US store there were enough links to the introduction and testimonials that I was intrigued.

I’m familiar with a great number of alternative energy folks from Nikola Tesla’s work on up. In the late sixties I read all of Wilhelm Reich’s works (you could still get them used at the time) and started studying Orgone Energy. My studies were practical. I learned to go to the beach on brilliantly clear days and throw my eyes out of focussed alignment, which observes reflected light, into a parallel alignment to observe emerging light… aka Orgone Energy. I found that was the same as Chi and Prana.

So, I was intrigued by NANO SOMA. After reading all the testimonials I decided I had an issue worthy of experimentation. On one cheek, high on the cheekbone, I had an area of red, flaking skin. It had been with me for over twenty years. I attributed it to sun damage.

Because of the testimonials of people who had skin issues resolved, that was my primary area of experimental observation. I purchased three bottles a couple of months ago and gave my cheek a mini-spritz of NANO SOMA twice a day by massaging it in, and four sprays in the mouth. That skin issue is completely gone as well as two patches of sort of dry, peeling skin on one hand that had been an annoyance for at least five years. Gone.

As I’ve used the NANO SOMA for the last two months I suddenly realized, just yesterday actually, that I hadn’t taken any Ibuprofen to relieve pain in a bad hip. The arthritis and bone degradation was the result of a thirty-five foot fall off a telephone pole when I was a lineman at 19. My neck which has been stiff for years is loosening up as is a shoulder that was damaged in a separate injury long ago. In short, I’m positive of the skin problem resolution and suspect the others are being helped.

Because of the beneficial results I’ve experienced I decided to ‘double down’ on NANO SOMA and purchased 24 bottles. My specific area of inquiry will be eyes. I have a macular pucker in one eye and a cataract forming on the other. After reading about people experiencing positive effects of NANO SOMA in the two areas of my eye issues, they will be the focus of my experimentation. I have high hopes.

Thank you so much for NANO SOMA. I was truly suffering from all the bug bites on my back, neck and arm. For the last few weeks, the itching has been so severe, I was literally up 3/4 of the night scratching and pacing the floor from being so uncomfortable.

The day you saw how bad the bite was on my arm, I was at wits end. I had become so sleep deprived it was difficult to function. My work was sincerely affected. I was exhausted.

Then NANO SOMA to the rescue. My bug bite had swollen to the size of a fifty cents piece. The itching was non-stop. It was awful.

I put NANO SOMA on the bite twice in the afternoon and then once more prior to bedtime. That was the first good night sleep I had in two weeks. When I woke in the morning, the bite was the size of a pin head. The itching was 100% gone. I was stunned and amazed.

So, thank you sir! When you speak with the gentleman who created this amazing product, please extend my sincerest gratitude. NANO SOMA is a miracle cure for severe, swollen, infected bug bites. The efficacy of this product is astounding and has my backing and respect.

Thank you, friend.

Kindest Regards,

Barb. September, 21

Dear Richard,

Thank you always for your updates! I look forward to catching up on the most recent news and happy testimonies.

I have waited for months to share with you a testimony! For me, it has been worth the wait! I am delighted to share this wonderful bit of news!

In 2012, I received that diagnosis no one wants to hear… Stage 4, Non-Hodgkin’s Follicular Lymphoma. I went through the usual Western medicine treatments back then not knowing what I know now about cancer. My blood work was abnormal for years. I began taking NANO SOMA in 2019 and always felt a sense of well-being. I knew something good was happening in my body.

In June this summer, I had another dreaded PET Scan. Oh my! the results were amazing!!! NO evidence of recurring Lymphoma! As well, ALL of my blood work had returned to NORMAL! Everyone was astonished to say the least.

I have always sensed that NANO SOMA is a true divine gift from God. I am now completely convinced! As a 72 yrs. old great-grandmother, I have received a new outlook on life with extra energy to spare!

My sincere, heartfelt thank YOU, Richard, for your part in spreading the GOOD NEWS and for always reminding me of what a necessary gift to LIFE this product truly is!

Blessings always,

Ten years of testimonials gathered by Raghu can be found at http://raghutestimonials.thenanosoma.com and those gathered by me over the last year or so are at http://testimonials.thenanosoma.com, with a US only subset at http://ustestimonials.nanosoma-usofa.com. Also, these testimonials can now be found in French, Italian, Spanish and German at www.thenanosoma.com.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:23 am

Newsletter from Richard Dresser

You may have missed the announcement of the Metasomer Topical Gel​, due to my emailing gremlins, so I am repeating it here:

The Metasomer Topical Gel​ has the same efficacy as the NANO SOMA oral spray and is much more practical for topical use. In simple terms, edible xanthan gum has been added to turn it into a gel.

Again, whilst we claim no benefits for the Metasomer Topical Gel​, users have reported it assists with virtually all forms of topical health conditions; from psoriasis, eczema, acne, skin cancer and burns to wounds and many other conditions. Some have told us it is the most amazing product for haemorrhoids they have ever experienced.

The Metasomer Topical Gel​ is the perfect complement to the NANO SOMA spray. If you have a skin health condition, apply the Metasomer Topical Gel​ as needed. If not, you may want a bottle of Metasomer Topical Gel​ in your bathroom and/or bedside table as your “go to” treatment for burns, abrasions, cuts, sunburn and so on. I have been using it for a year or so, and a bottle lives in both my bedroom and bathroom. The incredibly rapid recovery of burns, scratches, cuts and so on is just amazing.

Whilst the Metasomer Topical Gel​ is sold as a topical product, it is made entirely from edible ingredients and has no scent or flavouring added to it, so it is completely safe for any use to which you wish to apply it.

This initial release is of a limited quantity, so it may sell out quickly. More is on the way, but we may not be able to keep it in stock until the following larger shipment is available.

Please be clear, this is only available to customers in the US and Canada. We will have supply in the other stores in due course. Please understand that orders placed from other locations will be cancelled and refunded.

One of the areas many struggle with is the idea that you don’t need a raft of supplements to be healthy. To be clear, you do need good nutrition, and the body expects to get its nutrition from our food, which it does when the body is working correctly, which NANO SOMA triggers. Remember, NANO SOMA substitutes for Vitamin D and triggers the body to produce its own Vitamin C, the Vitamin B group and Vitamin A are produced in the body and Vitamin E is in NANO SOMA.

A number of people use MMS and may think that more is better. Please understand that MMS will defeat NANO SOMA, so you should not use it, and the body naturally produces chlorine dioxide, when needed, when you are using NANO SOMA. Also, alkaline water will defeat NANO SOMA. Simply trust your body to work optimally when NANO SOMA is present.

Now for this week’s testimonials.

A week or so ago, Raghu and I participated in a podcast for South Africa, which included a presentation by Dr Lalit Annande. Dr. Annande is a TB specialist of 30 years, and has found himself an accidental cancer doctor. This video https://indiacancer.thenanosoma.com shares his introduction to the case and scans showing how a 71yo woman’s lung cancer dramatically receded after 6 months of using only NANO SOMA.

Matt, September 7, 2021

Richard,

I put NANO SOMA on the bite twice in the afternoon and then once more prior to bedtime.  That was the first good night sleep I had in two weeks. When I woke in the morning, the bite was the size of a pin head. The itching was 100% gone. I was stunned and amazed.

Thank you, friend.

Kindest Regards,

Barb. September, 21

Dear Richard,

I have waited for months to share with you a testimony!  For me, it has been worth the wait! I am delighted to share this wonderful bit of news!

In 2012, I received that diagnosis no one wants to hear… Stage 4, Non-Hodgkin’s Follicular Lymphoma. I went through the usual Western medicine treatments back then not knowing what I know now about cancer.  My blood work was abnormal for years. I began taking NANO SOMA in 2019 and always felt a sense of well-being. I knew something good was happening in my body.  

In June this summer, I had another dreaded PET Scan.  Oh my! the results were amazing!!! NO evidence of recurring Lymphoma! As well, ALL of my blood work had returned to NORMAL!  Everyone was astonished to say the least.

I have always sensed that NANO SOMA is a true divine gift from God.  I am now completely convinced!  As a 72 yrs. old great-grandmother, I have received a new outlook on life with extra energy to spare!  

Blessings always,

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:11 am

Testimony

Raghu has established that NANO SOMA produces many genes that are key to brain function and brain healing. An example is the following testimonial that came to us this week:

I have a sister with Bipolar, and she was in the bathtub slashing herself up and crying and screaming. She also does the same taking off on walks and screaming and carrying on. I have had to get the cops so much involved. I never knew if I would see my sister again.

I decided to spray NANO SOMA under her tongue to see what would happen. I sprayed three sprays under the tongue and, to my surprise, she calmed down. I have been doing this every day, now, and she has been staying stable.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:08 am