tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

A Brief History of Hopium

mudra
    mudra

A Brief History of Hopium Empty A Brief History of Hopium

Post  mudra Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:00 am

Corbett extras
    A brief history of hopium

https://youtu.be/kPH6mO4p_7o
    Seashore
    Seashore

A Brief History of Hopium Empty Re: A Brief History of Hopium

Post  Seashore Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:06 am

mudra wrote: Corbett extras
    A brief history of hopium

Wow!

I am beginning to grapple with the possibility that I have been duped by Q and Trump.

That it's not just that the task was and is too complex; I've been duped.  confused

But if I have, so has Robert David Steele and Kerry Cassidy.

A Brief History of Hopium
    41,390 views Jun 19, 2021

**NOTE THIS IS A CENSORED VERSION OF THIS VIDEO. TO WATCH THE UNCENSORED VERSION PLEASE GO TO: https://www.corbettreport.com/hopium/

At the above link, Corbett has provided us with a transcript of the video which has numerous supporting links in it.  

Regarding Trump and Q:

DONALD TRUMP: Ladies and gentlemen, I am officially running for President of the United States and we are going to make our country great again!

. . .

The next day, it was revealed that the scene was a literal stage play. The adoring crowd were not grassroots supporters of Donald Trump who all spontaneously decided to wear the same Trump t-shirts and awkwardly pose with their “homemade” signs for the cameras, but, as an FEC investigation later confirmed, literal actors paid $50 each by the Extra Mile Casting agency on behalf of their client, Gotham Government Relations & Communications.

But it didn’t matter. Like all the iterations of the President Messiah script that came before, Trump’s Make America Great Again psychodrama was already having its intended effect on the population.

In some ways, MAGA was a mere repeat of the Obama Hope and Change template. Here, too, candidate Trump promised the moon that President Trump steadfastly failed to deliver.

He did not drain the swamp.

. . .

He did not end the wars.

. . .

He did not stand up to medical-industrial complex.

TRUMP: Just the other day: Two years old, two and a half years old, a child—beautiful child—went to have the vaccine and came back and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic.

SOURCE:Candidate Trump talks about vaccine/autism link

TRUMP: Well, I hope we’re going to have a vaccine and we’re going to fast track it like you’ve never seen before.

SOURCE: President Trump launches Operation Warp Speed

Just like Obama, Bush, Clinton and every other political “saviour” of the modern era, Trump broke his promises at will, knowing—as a reality TV star who had long shown himself to be a consummate performer—that governing was not his real role in this stage play. He had come to entertain the audience and “save” the country, not deliver on promises.

And, like the Obamessiah, Trump, too, took on the role of divine redeemer of the nation, second only to Christ himself.

TRUMP: Somebody said to me the other day, ‘You’re the most famous person in the world by far.’ I said, “No I’m not.” They said, “Yes, you are.” I said, “No.” They said, “Who’s more famous?” I said, “Jesus Christ.”

. . .

Trump, Trump assured us, was loved by the Jewish people in Israel like the “second coming of God.” And once again the president was being portrayed as “heaven-sent,” a man chosen by God Himself to lead America back to the promised land.

. . .

Or, as the internet users who helped build the momentum for the Trump train during the 2016 campaign put it in their popular meme, Trump was the God Emperor, a GEOTUS who would smite the wicked and own the libs.

Yes, the Trump script seemed to be a mere rehash of the Obama script. But it was not.

You see, this was not the same plot as Hope and Change. Make America Great Again had a more exciting storyline. In the MAGA stage play, the god from the machine was himself in trouble and needed saving from the powerful, evil forces that were ganging up against him. And this time, the god himself would be saved by his own god from a machine. This script involved an incredible double deus ex machina!

The god that would save God Emperor Trump, however, was not a political figure at all, but a shadowy, anonymous entity. And the machine that delivered him was not a golden escalator, but an online message board.

The “Q Anon” phenomenon began on October 28, 2017, when “Q”—a user of the “politically incorrect” board of 4chan, the anonymous imageboard website—made a post claiming that a massive military operation was underway to arrest Hillary Clinton and bring down the cabal of evil politicians that was filling the swamp of Washington:

. . .

Within days, the anonymous poster was assuring his 4chan followers of the imminent indictment of Clinton campaign insiders John Podesta and Huma Abedin. And on November 2nd, less than a week after the initial post, the poster was calling himself “Q Clearance Patriot” and claiming that “over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country.”

. . .

In every way, these early “Q Drops” exemplify the QAnon phenomenon that it spawned. They pick up on the language and code words of classified government operations, like “Mockingbird” and “Q clearance.” They pretend to impart insider information about high-level political events, even predicting specific events on specific dates, like the arrest announcement of Podesta and the beginning of a military coup. And they pose a series of vague rhetorical questions (“Why does Potus surround himself w/ generals? What is military intelligence? Why go around the 3 letter agencies?”) that feel important without providing any specific knowledge or insight.

It did not matter that none of this poster’s specific predictions or declarations came to pass. Eventually, an entire movement would arise dedicated to reading, parsing and spreading the Gospel of this new god from the machine that they called “Q.”

As Q’s notoriety grew, so, too, did the grandiosity of his predictions, promises and pronouncements. Followers were told to expect “False flag(s)” and that there would be “fireworks” but that the president would be “100% insulated.” They were exhorted to “TRUST [Attorney General Jeff] SESSIONS” and assured that Feb. 1, 2018, would be the “[D]ay [Of] [D]ays.” They were promised a “parade that will never be forgotten” on November 11th of 2018. They were assured that Mark Zuckerberg was stepping down as chairman of Facebook. July 2018 would be the month “the world discovered the TRUTH,” with Q asserting that there would be “conspiracy no more.”

Of course, every one of these pronouncements was categorically wrong. But, as Q taught his followers to believe, “Disinformation is real” and “Disinformation is necessary,” so these false predictions were in fact signs that Q was telling the truth.

It didn’t make sense. It didn’t have to. All it had to do was fill the viewers of the unfolding political spectacle with hopium, the belief that this new god from the machine was going to swoop in with his Q Clearance compatriots and save the day at the last moment.

Remarkably, that belief persisted even after the last moment.

. . .

It is not hard to see why Q became so popular. Like every good deus ex machina, Q promised to deliver the audience of the current political drama exactly what they wanted: an entertaining, exciting and satisfying resolution to the play, delivering the hero (Trump) from evil (the Democrats) just in the nick of time. It is not coincidence that “Enjoy the show” and “Get the popcorn” became favourite phrases of Q and the QAnon followers. This was, after all, just that: a show. A scripted drama designed to play on the psyche of the audience.

But if this were a script, what was the point? It’s easy to understand the presidential version of the deus ex machina script: it keeps people voting and participating in a system that will continue on with an agenda regardless of who is occupying the Oval Office. But what was the point of the Q Anon script? Who was the intended audience of this psychodrama and what effect did it have on them?

The clue comes in Q’s constant exhortations for his follower to trust. Trust Sessions. Trust Grassley. Trust POTUS. Trust the plan.

The terminology—as well as the methodology—of the Q operation evokes Operation Trust, a Soviet counterintelligence program in the 1920s that took over a pro-monarchist organization, the “Monarchist Union of Central Russia.” The Soviets used operatives within the organization to persuade members that they should not engage in militant activity against the government because a plan was underway for internal anti-Bolshevik forces to topple the regime. Trust the plan. In this case, “trusting the plan” got members of the opposition either put on trial and sent to the gulags or blackmailed into working for Soviet intelligence.

. . .

https://www.corbettreport.com/hopium/

The "golden elevator" Corbett references:

Donald Trump Presidential Campaign Announcement Full Speech (C-SPAN)

Jun 16, 2015

C-SPAN

Donald Trump announced his bid for the Republican presidential nomination. He made the announcement at Trump Tower in New York City. Watch the complete Donald Trump Presidential Campaign Announcement event here: http://cs.pn/1Cb7IYW

YouTube link
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:34 pm

Glad you are waking to this matter up Seashore 🙏
    Its seems to me many of you Americans and Canadians were
    duped by Donald Trump and later by Q.
    I even have seen this madness contaminating europeans that fell for it too.
    I am not blaming anyone these people are masters of illusion.
    I would suggest that if you want to keep your feet on the ground and your mind
    clear and sane you listen to James Corbett every now and then.
    His bright mind and clear cut vision never misses an opportunity to research his
    topics thoroughly and show things crudely exactly as they are.
    He never disappointed me.
    No glitter thrown at people 's face, no fantasy, no unverifiable data just plain facts.
    In a world where insanity and illusion is rampant its great to meet someone as
    honest, dedicated and trustworthy as he is.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:29 am

The interview:
    Short bio: Austin is an unofficial, off-book subcontractor for the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and he’s been working to expose global corruption for over a decade. He was recruited at age of 17 unbeknownst to his friends and family and kept that secrecy going up until early 2020. It was at that point he was ordered to reveal his true identity putting a name and face to the Q Operation.

https://odysee.com/@PROJECTCAMELOT:d/AUSTIN-STEINBART_FINAL:4

I'm now wondering whether AI has written the Q posts.

confused
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:51 am

[quote="Seashore"]
    [img]

I'm now wondering whether AI has written the Q posts.

confused

I would consider these undercover operations intended to lure or distract people
    are directed by those who possess the latest and best tech breakthrough to reach their goals.
    They have the power, the money and the means.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:30 am

Austin Steinbart Bitchute "About" page:

CHANNEL DISCUSSING "QANON" - A LIVE MILITARY INTELLIGENCE OPERATION BEING CONDUCTED BY THE DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY.

---ABOUT "Q"---

Austin Steinbart (aka "Q") is a 29-year-old DIA Operative from Chandler, Arizona.

He successfully completed his first undercover mission [for the DIA] in Cuba at age (17).

He was nominated to the US Air Force Academy by Congressman John Carter, but ended up attending Arizona State University.

After a couple years at ASU, Austin dropped out and founded an IT Services company called "Steinbart Merchant Technologies" which was used as "cover" to gain access to many of the targets of this operation.

In 2016, Austin ran point on "Operation Burnback" which successfully prevented the CIA from [illegally] rigging the Presidential election against Donald Trump.

He began "Operation QAnon" in October 2017 after an impromptu trip to Washington DC. (see instagram)

After Austin finishes Operation QAnon, he will become the Commander of the United States Space Force

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/austinsteinbart/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:49 am

WHO IS Q? (PT. 1)

First published at 05:43 UTC on March 17th, 2020.

Austin Steinbart

Q provides the public with an “inside look” at a real, “in-progress” Military Intelligence Project being conducted by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JmuQwbBcNJfg/

WHO IS Q? (PT. 2)

First published at 08:18 UTC on March 17th, 2020.

Austin Steinbart

[QPROOF] Adtran Router Configuration Script - Luke Air Force Base : https://us.workplace.datto.com/filelink/40b80-24d490e6-c389980011-2 **Would be PROMPTLY ARRESTED for posting this if I wasn't Q (DIA)**

Austin & Sara's New House: https://www.12news.com/article/news/local/valley/cave-creek-massive-mystery-compound/75-4ddff532-6d67-4619-a9a3-7b328e81e83e
    (Paid for with "Bitcoin" profits)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mqWEreUtbICO/

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:40 am