tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Morpheus
    Morpheus

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:04 pm

lol!

How do you top that? Double Thumbs Up

Give me some time Mudra and I will have to go through Alex's video and find it. But to give you an idea of the Ptaal was what you stated basically. Where you complete everything, Master of self, where there is nothing left to Master. And you are just there. But I will try to find a video explaining it. He does a better job of it.

Hilarious! Lmao
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:53 pm

Mudra, do you remember my post about an ancient being who contacted me about a year ago? As I was watching this video, Alex talking about the Ptaal, this same being, his image popped into my head. He is another question for my vacation. I found this video right away. There are other videos too and I will continue the search.

And before anyone gets any strange ideas, I am only a friend. I want nothing else. Mudra and I have come a long way from where we started. I have absolutely no intentions of screwing that up.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:54 pm

Oh I got it now LionHawk thank you Cheerful
    I am interested to know how Alex formulated this.
    But don't make this a priority it can wait.
    Better even let us let it appear synchronistically.

😊 Just looked back at your post and I see you added finding the video straight away
    Synchronicities seems to be a recurrent theme these days

Last edited by mudra on Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:57 pm

I thought you would like this one Lionhawk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lJ0pCGy-9M
    STAND UP ! A message from the Galactic Federation of Worlds -Sept 18/2021

Elena Danaan

I ask you all to be brave. This is the final combat. This is the time of confusion, of doubt, of fear, but also of courage and of resilience.

Hope must be kept in your heart as your fuel. The intention is what leads you into battle.

Love. Love, for not only the humanity of Terra, but love for all life in this galaxy. For this battle, it is what it is about: protecting all life, protecting and defending first those who are the future:

the children. Our kids. We are fighting for them, not for us but for them. Because it is them, who already are the future. They already carry in them the seeds of this future and they will remember us, the forefathers and the foremothers who set this world free, who overcame the millennial enemy who has been terrorizing the whole galaxy for eons.

Us, the warriors from the stars and the warriors from Terra united together, We have made this victory happening. And our children and grandchildren will remember us and honor us for our sacrifice, for our courage and for not having lost hope during the times of the deepest, scariest, harshest darkness.

Keep peace and calm, and quiet in your heart. May your sword always be moved by an intention of love. Love, the greatest weapon. Now! Stop kneeling! Stop complaining and stand up! Face it! You are stronger than this! You have survived until now, for this very moment, and everything you've known as trials, wounds, scars, hardships, was only to prepare you for this right moment, now, because it is now the moment you came for.

It is time you stand up, and time you do what you are meant to do here. The whole galaxy trust in you so trust in yourself, know who you are.

You are amazing!

Stand up!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Lionhawk likes this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:18 pm

I thought the same thing, Carol!

I thought you would like it as well on pg. 17, post #405. But it appears I didn't present it very well. Sorry. The intention was there though. I think I was flustered and didn't even think about it.

My Bad!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:12 pm

mudra wrote:wow the pace this thread is suddenly taking  😊
    For a man that was going on vacation you still have a lot to say LionHawk  cheers

I'll catch with all new posts later on.

In the meantime .. so a few miles back you said :

So Mudra, maybe you can tell us about this 12th-dimensional connection that we have? I'm curious.  Cool

The highest level that I know of is of soul and Spirit where you , without an inch of a doubt , know that you are.
    Not a who, not the body, not a name, not a beingness, not a persona ... nothing of the sort but everything that is left when one separates clearly and consciously from these.
    It seems like its a nothing , a zero point un seizable, unlocated in time and space and yet able to view time and space.
    Its actually everything, where all potentialities emerge and it is where the magic of life begins.
    Enlightened

Exactly. This is a brilliant description of the 12th-dimension connection. Thank you for posting this mudra. Enlightened

mudra and Lionhawk like this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:21 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    mudra wrote:I remember listening to Mickael Tsarion explaining the Tarot and I found it really grounded. This is when I realised the tarot depicts the Souls journey  down to the material plane and its journey back to source.
    Crowley made up most of the stories about him. Wink

Yes, the Tarot is a pictorial representation of the esoteric religions. Yoga is tarot, tarot is yoga. For example.

The soul's journey is oftern called the fool's journey

The 22 Tarot cards, which each have a path on the tree of life, describe this process from 0 to 0. Or, in tarot terms, from the Fool to the Universe.

remember the esoteric religions have the same dogma, we start with nothing and end with nothing..

0 (actually 22 in tarot terms) is the fool, innocence, complete faith in the universe
    1. the magician has the 4 basic elements at his command in raw format...
    2. The High Priestess has 'raw' basic spiritual energy at her command.
    3, The empress is mother earth, a place to manifest this story...
    4. The emperor provides the rules and physical laws, there must be some order to our world
    5. The Hierophant provides the spiritual 'law'
    6. The lovers represents male and female energies in their raw format, not yet blended, this is the 'marriage' of these 2 properties.
    7. The chariot shows the male and female energies blended for the first time (inside the holy grail) and 'speeding' onwards with the mix
    8. Adjustment (not strength, that was a deliberate error introduced by Waite), is a need to balance these energies for the first time.
    9. The hermit is a time for introspection and calm after this onrush of new experience.
    10. The wheel of fortune is what the universe throws at us into this mix, good and bad luck..
    11. Lust (strength) is the first time we offer our 'blend' to the universe (we offer the holy grail, which contains the blood of the angels)
    12. the hanged man is now redundant, it is a sacrifice we dont have to make in this age..(although there are deeper meanings to this card also)..
    13.Death is the change that we undergo after taking all this on board, we must change in light of our journey so far
    4. 'Art' (or temperance) is the next stage to the lovers card, we once again mix the basic elements of male and female within us..
    15.The Devil is all about ego, we must have the direction and will power to put ourselves and our blend into the universe, this is not a passive process.
    16. The Tower. all that we thought we knew is destroyed. we realise that we were deluded, we see a new reality based on our journey so far. we lose all sense of out material world..
    17.The Star, and realise we are of the stars as well as the earth, we are deeply spiritual beings to go on,
    18. The moon. The path is unknown but we must lose the fear...
    19. The Sun, always comes out, it is darkest just before the new dawn.we rejoice in who we really are.
    20.The New Aeon, we realise we are both male and female and that our last reality was too male dominated. we are both, this is essential....
    21, The universe...we have made it, we are back in the light again, we take our place in the universe...

sort of thing....

I suspect we're a little bit of everything throughout our life time. Lived them all at one time or another. The cards I currently resonate with  are highlighted. However, the Fool is the most fun. Mischievous, playful, spontaneous when the mood strikes. And can easily get into trouble.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:43 pm

Morpheus wrote:

I thought the same thing, Carol!

I thought you would like it as well on pg. 17, post #405. But it appears I didn't present it very well. Sorry. The intention was there though. I think I was flustered and didn't even think about it.

My Bad!

Hmm.. I wondered why the link didn't work when I tried to embed it. Makes sense it didn't work for you in Post #405. It does work just using the link by itself. Not bad. Not at all. Thank you for posting it to begin with. Mahalo

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:48 pm

Today LionHawk wrote

Just to see, even if it isn't accurate, the Tower & the Chariot came up as to the birth cards.

What comes below are my own birth cards leading to 7

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 9be58a10

https://www.tarotschool.com/Calculator.html

Lionhawk likes this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:56 pm

I checked it when I made the post, twice, and twice today and it work every time. Try clicking the YT arrow or click "watch on youtube." Post #405. Things have been glitchy anyways. I don't know what to tell you. sunny
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:41 pm

mudra wrote:What comes below are my own birth cards leading to 7
    These are correct for you. No third card. Your outer card is the Tower, how you come across to the world, or lessons to be learned.. The Inner is the chariot.

You also have the 6 of Cups from my tarot wheel see earlier (from 11 Nov.. same date as my ozzie friend Wink )

I have the first part of no-nabs-misty-tarot (tm) edited.. it will probably take me a week to upload it in here Wink

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:52 pm

For no-nabs-misty tarot (TM) you need a little back ground. Tarot Wheel.

Want to learn the tarot? Print this wheel and look at all the correspondences for each of the minor arcana. Keep these correspondences in mind during the reading .  

The Astrological correspondences of the Tarot cards
    The Tarot Wheel

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Wheel114

The first ring shows whether the astrological sign is positive or negative in astrological terminology.
    The second ring shows the symbols of the astrological signs of the zodiac (shown in the ninth ring).
    The third ring comprises the so called triplicities of astrology, the Elements.
    The fourth ring shows the so called quadruplicities of astrology: Mutable, Fixed and Cardinal.
    The fifth ring shows the Tarot suits that represent the elements shown in the third ring.
    The sixth ring shows the number of the Tarot card that relates the decans (10° intervals) of the zodiac.
    The seventh ring shows which planet is within the decans.
    The eighth ring shows the calendar dates of the 36 zodiacal decans, which are also the dates representing the individual tarot cards and also one of the personal cards of an individual, based on their date of birth.
    The ninth ring shows the astrological sign of the cards.
    The tenth ring shows the planet that rules each of the astrological signs of the zodiac.
    The eleventh ring shows the planet that is exalted in that zodiacal sign, i.e. a planet which has a stronger influence than usual because it shares certain characteristics with the astrological sign.
    The twelfth ring shows which Knight, Queen or Prince (using Crowley terminology) rules which of the  minor arcana.
    The thirteenth and outermost ring shows which quarter of the zodiac is ruled by each of the Princesses in tandem with the Aces. These are referred to as Quadrants in astrology.

The 1st ring: Positive and negative signs.
    Positive is used along with terms such as masculine, extrovert and active. Negative is used along with the terms female, introvert and receptive. The terms yin (female) and yang (masculine) could be applied also. In astrological writings positive is usually expressed as self-assertive and negative as self-repressive.

The 3rd ring: The triplicities
    The triplicities are the four elements. Fire is energetic and assertive. Earth is practical and restrained. Air is communicative and mentally active. Water is emotional and intuitive.

The 4th ring: The quadruplicities
    There are 3 quadruplicities: Mutable, Fixed and Cardinal. Mutable signs are variable and adaptable. Fixed signs are intense and steadfast and cardinal signs are enterprising and indicate motion.  These are used in conjunction with the elemental signs.  So for example the cardinal signs show enterprise. Aries (Fire) will be energetically and assertively enterprising. Cancer (Water) will be emotionally and intuitively enterprising. Libra (Air) will be mentally and communicatively enterprising and Capricorn (Earth) will be calculating and will be  enterprising without taking risks.
    Crowley describes the quadruplicities as follows: “Cardinal represents the first onrush of that element, they burst into their elements ´Here I am´. Fixed signs define and concentrate the element `This is what I am`. Mutable signs are more subtle, they do not express the energy of the cardinal, or the stability of the fixed, but they are not weak, just sensitive and willing to give of themselves. They are flexible and can adapt the element to the adventures of an ever changing universe”.

The 5th and 6th rings show the minor arcana, or pip cards. It can be seen that the Twos, Threes and Fours are associated with the cardinal signs, the Fives, Sixes and Sevens with the Fixed signs and the Eights, Nines and Tens with the Mutable signs.

The 7th ring: The Planets of the decans.
    A fuller description the planets is given in the description of the cards themselves. As a general overview the following descriptors are often used in astrological discussions about the influence of the planets:

The Sun –Who you are, self integration, enhancing whatever energy is already present, life energy.

The Moon – Your emotions, rhythms, instinctive response to life. The early years of life, relationship to your mother, mood swings, moon cycles.

Mercury – How you communicate, communications in general, mental ability, expressiveness, nervous reaction, adaptability. The messenger of Jupiter, the eternal teenager, fast and furious. Talkers, traders and intellectuals. Mercury brings money through work and trade.

Venus – How you love, unity, quality and intensity of the feelings and affections, sense of personal values, ability to form intimate relationships.

Mars – How you act, activity in general, shows strength and quality of energetic, passionate and emotional expression. Forceful and practical with sexual inclination.

Jupiter – How you expand and grow, expansion in general, joy, ability to seize opportunities for expansion through growth, materially and understanding, luck. The God of gods, the supreme power, kind, giving and generous though very naïve. Jupiter brings money through gifts (like Ganesh).

Saturn – How you learn, wisdom and frustration in the sense that it is often through your frustrations that you learn in life.  Formative, ability for self-discipline, sense of personal inadequacy and limitation, quality of self-consciousness, getting old. Can be slow, heavy, obstinate and obscure. Also relates to structure, including your bone structure.

The planets Uranus, Neptune and Pluto revolve every 7, 14 and 21 years, respectively, so they effect whole generations and are probably best ignored in astrological terms. Uranus is often associated with breaking free, freedom and originality of expression and unconventional experiences; Neptune with spirituality, mystical and religious ideals and peculiar or chaotic development; Pluto with death, transformations, explosive endings and beginnings to distinct phases of life developments. Pluto is the brother of Jupiter and rules over Hell.

The 9th ring: The Astrological Signs.
    This is a brief introduction to a very large subject.
    Aries. Ruled by Mars, Positive, Cardinal Fire.
    Self expressive, energetic, undomesticated and assertive. Spontaneous, objective, urgent, impulsive, restless, impatient, frank and direct. Quick thinking and quick witted but not reflective or philosophical. Passionate but not tactful, strong sexual feelings and demands. Can be selfish, argumentative, quick tempered, aggressive and foolhardy. They like to protect themselves. They can suffer from a lack of empathy, ‘Me’ is important to them, they know who they are and are not self-reflective, though equally they do not suffer from self deception.

Taurus. Ruled by Venus, Negative, Fixed Earth.
    Restrained, domesticated, with boundaries, self-repressive, reliable, passive, intense, practical, steadfast, productive and enduring. Unflinching in attack. Likes comfort, good food, art, beauty and harmony. Mentally stable, methodical, deliberate, constructive but unoriginal and can be boring. Very affectionate, sensual, instinctively aware of the power of their bodies sexually. Possessive, even over-possessive, self-indulgent, self-centred and grasping. They seek security.

Gemini. Ruled by Mercury. Positive, Mutable Air.
    Communicative, self-expressive, mentally active, interested in the universe around them, adaptable, variable, spontaneous, restless, inquisitive, likes change. Inconsistent, witty, chatty, never dull. Intelligent, light hearted in love, fickle, coolly affectionate, flirtatious, can be superficial, two faced, inconsistent and cunning. They need to adjust to their environment.

Cancer. Ruled by the Moon. Negative, Cardinal Water.
    Emotional, intuitive, self-repressing, passive and enterprising. Always in touch with their roots, their past and their relationships with their mother. Defensive urge to protect and nourish. Hard outer but soft inner, highly sensitive and easily hurt inside but still hold an impression of external toughness. Resourceful, clannish, patriotic, sympathetic, imaginative, sentimental and moody. Shrewd with a good memory. Artistic, impressionable to psychic influences, romantic, tender, protective and touchy. Can be too moody, prone to self-pity, timid, untidy, unstable and nationalistic.

Leo. Ruled by the Sun. Positive, Fixed Fire.
    Egotistical, creative, self-expressive, energetic, impressive, authority figure; a natural leader who can inspire others to create. Fixed Fire gives self control but can be dominating and overbearing. Warm hearted, broad minded, good organizer. Self-assured, intellectually inclined and able to look at broad patterns. A powerful and sincere lover. Can be pompous, bombastic, selfish, patronizing and with an urge for power.

Virgo. Ruled by Mercury. Negative, Mutable Earth
    The only female symbol in the zodiac. Self-repressive, always helping others, passive, restrained, practical, adaptable and variable. Analytical, efficient perfectionist seeking efficiency. Critical, reserved, intelligent, shrewd, discerning, modest, conventional lover. Can be too critical, too modest and a worrier, always looking for compromise they often lose track of who they are. Can be a hypochondriac.

Libra. Ruled by Venus. Positive, Cardinal Air.
    Self-expressive, loving, communicative, mentally active, harmonious, charming, intelligent, kind, diplomatic and idealistic. Can be lazy and easily influenced by others. Romantic and sentimental, never critical. Can be too easy going. Changeable, can lack confidence. Has a sense of social duty. Likes art and beauty.

Scorpio. Ruled by Pluto and Mars. Negative, Fixed Water.
    Self-repressive, passive, emotional, intuitive, intense and steadfast. They are always aware of their own mortality and the nature of death. Penetrating attitude, intenseness, urge to identify with one’s source. Intensity of expression, thinking and feeling. Strong will, penetrating eyes, power and passion of conviction. Subtle, secretive and purposeful can be brutal and aggressive. Strong reasoning power, analytical and keenly perceptive. Passionate, jealous lover with strong sexual feelings. Can be brooding, jealous, cold, distant, destructive, stubborn, cynical, secretive and sometimes deliberately cruel. Keen to pursue the  exotic and the mysteries of life and to see the dark side.

Sagittarius. Ruled by Jupiter. Positive, Mutable Fire.
    Self-expressive, spiritual, spiritualists, energetic, assertive, adaptable, variable, spontaneous, attitude of freedom and an urge to explore their environment. Far reaching, free ranging, restless and idealistic. Seeks freedom and space. Optimistic,  sincere, frank, versatile, mentally active, philosophical, foresighted, religious and a tendency to moralise. Open minded, deep thinking, good judgement and outspoken. Ardent, conventional lover who must feel free. Can be an extremist, extravagant, boastful, inconsiderate, a playboy type.

Capricorn. Ruled by Saturn. Negative, Cardinal Earth.
    Self-repressive, passive, restrained but enterprising and practical. A loner or aesthetic. Patient, persevering, cautious and resourceful. Capable of bearing hardship and frustration. Disciplined, self contained, responsible and sensible. Prudent, cool and calculating. Cool in love, cautious, modest and faithful but can be selfish, narrow minded, too severe and exacting. Need for self-sufficiency. Worriers.

Aquarius, Ruled by Saturn and Uranus. Positive, Fixed Air.
    Self-expressive, mentally active, philosophical, intense, steadfast, spontaneous. Detached from the world with  unconventional but progressive ideas. Strong ideals, humanitarian, intelligent, reformist ideas, imaginative, broad-minded, inventive. Wants to be faithful in love but is independent and dispassionate. Can be perverse, eccentric, cranky, tactless, rude, detached, erratic and have no personal integrity.
    Pisces. Ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. Negative, Mutable Water.

Self-repressive, passive, emotional, intuitive, adaptable, variable. Nebulous attitude expressing impressionableness. They are half way between this world and the next. Enjoying life’s mysteries and the frontiers between worlds. Emotionally sensitive, compassionate, sympathetic and easy going. Psychic mediums. Impressionable, receptive, lovable and submissive but disillusioned by the cold reality of a family. Can be impractical, over-emotional, careless, indecisive, secretive, confused, gullible, temperamental and  dependent on others. Tries to transcend the mundane. Often poets, musicians and artists.
    The eleventh ring shows the planet that is exalted in that zodiacal sign, i.e. a planet which has a stronger influence than usual because it shares certain characteristics with the astrological sign.

The 12th ring shows which Kings, Queens and Princes rule which section of the zodiac (each ruling 3 pip cards).  The Knights rule the last decan of the fixed signs and the first two decans of the mutable signs. The Queens rule the last decan of the mutable signs and the first two decans of the cardinal signs and the Princes rule the last decan of the cardinal signs and the first two decans of the fixed signs

The 13th ring shows the Ace of Earth, with the Princess of Earth as its throne in Quadrant I Aries, Taurus and Gemini). The Ace of Wands, on the throne of the Princess of Wands, sits in Quadrant II (Cancer, Leo and Virgo), The Ace of Cups on the throne of the Princess of Cups are in Quadrant III (Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius) and the Ace of Swords on the throne of the Princess of Swords are in Quadrant IV (Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces).

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : masochism)

mudra, ClearWater and Lionhawk like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:54 pm

The Tree of Life
    The Tree of Life comprises 10 circles or Sephiroth, [Sephira (singular) means “number”], connected by 22 paths, as shown, below.
    There are actually 4 trees, on top of one another (although to view them as circular would be better).

The top tree is named Atziluth (Wands), followed by Briah (Cups), Yetzirah (Swords) and Assiah (Pentangles).

All 10 sephiroth are but aspects of the top sephira (Kether), which represents the totality of existence.
    The 22 paths connecting the sephiroth are each characterized by one of the 22 Major Arcana, and each are ascribed one of the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Tree2_12

Note: this is from Crowley's Book of Thoth. I think he was wrong to change The Star and The Emperor, they need to be swapped over on the above tree.

The first sephira is Kether, or the crown, the highest sephira. It represents the absolute and is very strong. It is ruled by Pluto and is home to the Aces, which define the suit in principle.

The second sephira is Chokmah, which represents Wisdom. It is the sphere of the zodiac and home to the All-father, the Kings and the Twos. It represents the supreme male concept and is very strong. It is ruled by Neptune.

The third sephira is Binah, which represents Understanding. It is the sphere of Saturn and home to the Great Mother, Queens and Threes. It represents the supreme female concept and is very strong. It is ruled by Saturn.

The concept of the Abyss will be described later. In simple terms the 3 spheres above the Abyss are conceptual and beyond the understanding of 'normal' intellect. The spheres below the Abyss are manifest and not only conceptual. i.e. they exist in a way which is understandable by 'normal' intellectual processes.

The fourth sephira is Chesed, which represents Mercy. It is the sphere of Jupiter. It is the highest sephira below the abyss and is therefore the highest manifestation of the universe in actuality. It is the rule of law and it is very strong. It is ruled by Jupiter and home of  the Fours which define the suits in actuality.

The fifth sephira is Geburah, which represents Strength. It is the sphere of Mars and indicates motion, stress and storm. It is strong but unbalanced. Home of the Fives, it is ruled by Mars.

The sixth sephira is Tiphareth, which represents Beauty. It is the sphere of Sol. It is a direct reflection and first balanced manifestation of the Kether (Aces) and so it is strong and noble: energy in completely balanced manifestation. It is home to the Princes and Sixes and is ruled by the Sun.

The seventh sephira is Netzach, which represents Victory. It is the sphere of Venus. It is unbalanced, difficult and weak, indicating a masculine female. Illusion is present. It is home to the Sevens and is ruled by Venus.

The eighth sephira
    is Hod, which represents Splendour. It is the sphere of Mercury. It is unbalanced, difficult and weak, indicating an effeminate male. Illusion is present. It is home to the Eights and is ruled by Mercury. The original energy of the suit is beginning to run out this far down the Tree and planetary and zodiacal influences become more important.

The ninth sephira is Yesod, which represents the Foundation. Its is the sphere of Luna. It is the seat of the greatest crystallization of energy and is stable and supportive (though not on Yetzirah – Swords). It is home to the Nines and is ruled by the Moon.

The tenth sephira is Malkuth, which represents the Kingdom. It is the sphere of Earth. It represents the end and loss of all energy and is a disaster as the suits are about to lose their identity, though not in Assiah – Disks; the very bottom has nowhere to go except the very top. It is the material world and is home to the Princesses and Tens. It is ruled by the Earth.    

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:26 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : beats having a real life, or sleep.)

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:59 pm

Wands
    The Ace of Wands

Wands represent the Fire element, the energy of existence. Wands are not passive and can be destructive. Wands are associated with will energy, power, ego, development, competition and self-assertion, aggression, battle and struggles.

The Aces represent the elements in their pure form, representing the roots, or pure essence. All the other minor arcana are but facets of the Ace. Crowley describes the Aces as ‘seeds’ of the element. There would be no creation if the elements remained in their pure form (or as seeds), for creation to occur the base elements must be combined, or to continue the metaphor, the seeds must germinate and grow.

In divinatory terms Aces describe the basic quality of the suit (element) and the root of creation. They represent opportunity.

The Waite card shows the club as living and bearing leaves, a phallic reference. The Wand has 10 leaves, suggesting the 10 Sephiroth on the Tree of Life
    This card represents power, ego, will power, strength, creation, invention, excitement, sexual desire and eagerness to begin new projects. It can be an overwhelming energy and could lead to failure and chaos.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 R6510

Astrological Correspondence
    Rules one quarter of the skies, along with the Princess of Wands, zodiacal signs Cancer, Leo and Virgo, and the land masses of Asia.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Root of the Powers of Fire.  Resides in Kether on the Tree of Atziluth
    Kether  - the Absolute – Sphere of Pluto, very strong. - In Kether there is no form but only pure being,  never in actual manifestation. It is a higher dimension, a different order of being.

In Kether there is no division, no opposites, it is the One and existed before there was any reflection of itself. It is. utterly inert, pure being without activity;  activity begins in Chokmah.

Atziluth is the archetypal world of divine thought, which corresponds to the spiritual level, Tarot Wands reside here.
    This card represents the primary outpouring energy of the universe. It is the source of All.

The colour of Kether in the world of Atziluth is ‘brilliance.’

Crowley's card has fiery Yods into the shape of the Tree of Life, he has designed a glyph of the power of Fire.The essence of the element of Fire in all its inception.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Wands_14

This card symbolizes force, strength, rush, vigour and energy. It implies natural rather than invoked strength.

2 of Wands  
    The twos show union, connection, duality, dialogue, friction and opposites.

Wands represent the Fire element, the energy of existence. Wands are not passive and can be destructive. Wands are associated with will energy, power, ego, development, competition and self-assertion, aggression, battle and struggles.

Waite’s card shows a finely dressed man standing on castle ramparts, between two Wands, holding a globe of the Earth in his right hand. Is he reminiscing of past days?  reflecting on the travels and adventures that brought his wealth? Or surveying his domain, his kingdom? (a reference to the Golden Dawn meaning of the card: Dominion).

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 R6610
    This card can suggest a loss of satisfaction after the battle is won and looking beyond what has been achieved. It could shows someone who is leaving security and success behind in order to step into the unknown.

Mars in Aries (Mar 21 – 30). Impulsive, energetic, passionate and self-willed, or quick tempered, aggressive, violent and reckless.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Dominion.  Resides in Chokmah on the Tree of Atziluth.
    Chokmah -  Wisdom – Sphere of Neptune - very strong -  the supreme male concept. If we conceive of the Primordial Point which is Kether as being extended into the line which is Chokmah, we have an adequate symbolic representation. This energy, in a straight line  is essentially dynamic. It is, in fact, the primary dynamism, It is the Great Stimulator of the Universe. It is from Chokmah that Binah, the Third Sephirah, receives its influx of energy. The archetypal positive, primordial Maleness.

Atziluth is the archetypal world of divine thought, which corresponds to the spiritual level, Tarot Wands reside here.
    In the Atziluthic realm, the fiery male force that is Mars, is on its own ground, and happy to be there. Fiery Mars rules fiery Aries, a tremendous force. Chokmah is the first onrush of male energy. The energies are balanced, the 2 wands are in harmony with Atziluth, making this a powerful card of stable strength and dominion.

Soft blue is the colour of Chokmah in Atziluth

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Wands_15

Crowley card is called “Dominion”, the GD name
    This card represents will in its most exalted form and Crowley states 'For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect'. There are references here to both yogic and Buddhist philosophies, which state that an action devoid of egotism is free from the rules of Karma.

The Buddhist philosophy is also shown in the symbology of this card which shows two Tibetan Dorjes crossed with flames emanating from the centre. The six flames are representative of the Sun's energy (reference to the sixth Sephiroth on the Tree of Life, Tiphareth, which is ruled by the sun) and represent the creative will.

This card represents Mars in Aries and is also ruled by Mars, a powerful 'masculine' blend further fuelled and powered by the sun, which is exalted. All this take place in the second Sephirah of the Fire Tree of Life, which is supremely masculine.
    Influence over others, authority, power, dominion, strength, harmony of rule and of justice. Also Boldness, courage, fierceness, generosity and ambition.

3 of Wands  
    The Threes are the full expression of the suit (element) and represent a strong, secure and stable situation.

Waite’s card shows a finely dressed man standing between three Wands looking out to sea at passing ships. Perhaps the ships belong to the man? This card shows material success, strength and a solid basis. Also, established force, pride and arrogance.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 R6710

Sun in Aries (Mar 31 – Apr 10). Ruled by Mars, Sun exalted.  Assertive, enterprising and bold or combative, forceful and selfish. Typical Arians.
    The Sun into Aries heralds the spring. The Sun illuminates Aries, the sign of Cardinal Fire, ruled by Mars. The result is great strength in individual expression, but also egotism which may manifest as pride, arrogance and conceit

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Established Strength. Resides in Binah on the Tree of Atziluth.
    Binah - Understanding – Sphere of Saturn  - very strong, the supreme female concept. the great mother principle. Binah represents the female potency of the universe, as Chokmah represents the male, they are Positive and Negative; Force and Form. Each heads its Pillar, Chokmah at the head of the Pillar of Mercy, and Binah at the head of the Pillar of Severity. Chokmah without Binah, and Binah without Chokmah, are incomprehensible, for the pair are the functional unit, and not either of them function separately.

This is the archetypal womb through which life comes into manifestation. Binah receives its energy from Chokmah but the embodied spirit must also die, and she is also death to the same dynamic energy.

The full materialization of energy only occurs at Malkuth, the material universe.  
    Atziluth, the archetypal world, divine thought, corresponds to the spiritual level, Wands in Tarot
    The primeval energy produced by the great masculine force (‘The Will’) has been transferred to the Mother, who conceives and gives birth. Mother takes the masculine force and manifests it into form.

Crimson is the colour of Binah in Atziluth, a harmony of the great feminine principle with the masculine element of fire at this level.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Wands_16

Crowley’s card, “Virtue”, shows three crossed Wands  - balance of Chokmah and Binah which has given forth Tiphareth (the Queen has given birth to the Prince, and growth begins), shown by Crowley as the blossoming of the Lotus.

The sun is in Aries where it is also exalted, and although Mars rules his energy and will is now tempered by the Great Mother in the third Sephirah, Binah, which is the supreme female concept. This is a powerful and balanced blend, a 'virtuous' mix.

Pride, arrogance, self-assertion, established force, strength, realization of hope, completion of labour, success after a struggle, pride, nobility.

4 of Wands  
    The Fours indicate structure, solidity, inflexibility and order.  They define the suit (element) in actuality.

Waite has 4 Wands arranged as an open structure before a castle. In the background people are celebrating or dancing. This card represents harmony, a marriage, solidity, optimism, a love of freedom. A strong card, even ill dignified it has the same meaning.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 R6810

Venus in Aries. (Apr 11 – 20). Ruled by Mars, Sun exalted . Ardent, demonstrative, persuasive, popular or erotic, self-seeking and self-centred. They think only of themselves and their own feelings, so are not empathic. Often single people who fall quickly in and out of love. a brief romance, or warm but fleeting feelings

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Perfected Work. Resides in Chesed on the Tree of Atziluth.
    Chesed – Mercy -  The Sphere of Jupiter  - very strong. The rule of law, materialization. the beginning of manifested form - Actual manifestation, as our finite minds can conceive it, The loving father, the protector and preserver he  continues the work of Chokmah, organising and preserving that which the All-Father has begotten.  Chesed builds what  Geburah destroys.

Chesed represents the formulation of the archetypal idea, the concretion of the abstract. When the abstract principle that forms the root of some new activity is formulating in our minds, we are operating in the sphere of Chesed.
    Venus is activated by the Mars energies of Aries. It is perfection,  a harmony of opposites, male-female and love-war.

Deep violet is the colour of Chesed in Atziluth.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Wands_17

Crowley’s “Completion” is a crossing of four wands, each of which carries the head of the ram (Aries) and the dove (Venus).

This is the first card below the abyss and here will power is first manifested. Manifested will is built into solid order, Law, governments etc. This card is also well balanced, Venus is now in Aries and ruled by Mars, this is a strong male-female relationship, fuelled further by the sun. This card is a lesser version of the Wheel of Fortune, or Fortune as Crowley names it.

Settlement, arrangement, completion, subtlety and cleverness. Perfection or completion of a thing built up with trouble and labour. Rest after labour. One cannot establish ones work without tact and gentleness.

5 of Wands  
    The Fives are usually bad news in a reading, they show loss, struggle, conflict, sorrow, challenges, crises and painful realities. Often they indicate an outside influence.

Waite’s card shows Five youths fighting with staffs (Wands). This card shows an ongoing conflict, but not a serious one, these youths are training or competing rather than engaging in a serious fight. In divinatory terms this card heralds conflict, competitive fighting, difficulty or loss. It can indicate a more serious  battle.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 R6910

Saturn in Leo (Jul 22 – Aug 1). Ruled by the Sun, Uranus exalted. Authoritative, self-assured, responsible or resentful of limitations. Frustrated by authority and may have problems with their fathers.
    The powerful effects of Saturn in Leo, a fire sign, are quarrelling, agitation and strife. This card should be compared with the 5 Swords, the Lord of Defeat.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Strife.  Resides in Geburah on the Tree of Atziluth.
    Geburah – Strength, Severity – Sphere of Mars - strong but unbalanced. Motion, storm and stress Martial energy and destruction, not evil but a necessary purification – Geburah is the warrior king, armed with the  sword of righteousness,  going to war to protect his people. He is a slayer of dragons.

Geburah is the Destroyer, the Lord of Fear and Severity, a force necessary to balance Chesed, the Lord of Love, and Netzach, the Lady of Beauty.
    Binah perpetually binds force into form; Geburah perpetually breaks up and destroys all forms.

Orange is the colour Geburah in Atziluth.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Wands_18

Crowley calls this a "volcanic energy."His card, Strife, shows the Golden Down wand of a Chief Adept crossed by the Phoenix Wand of the Adeptus Major of Geburah and by the Lotus Wand of the Adeptus Minor of Tiphareth. This card symbolizes the nature of the energies.
    Leo is the strongest and most balanced of the fire signs and it is ruled by the sun. But Saturn is dull and heavy and the fifth Sephirah is strong but unbalanced so the mix is one of trouble and strife.
    Quarrelling and fighting. Violent strife and boldness, cruelty, violence, lust and desire.

6 of Wands  
    The Sixes are a recovery after the stress of the Fives. They indicate communication, success, relationships and sharing.
    Wands represent the Fire element, the energy of existence. Wands are not passive and can be destructive. In Tarot the Wands are often associated with will energy, power, ego, development, competition and self-assertion but also aggression, battle and struggles.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 R7010
    Waite’s card shows a man on horseback riding through a victory parade or celebration. Success with will power results in getting what you want, or achieving your goals or ambitions. This card signifies victory, optimism and good news.

Jupiter in Leo (Aug 2 – Aug 11). Ruled by the Sun, Uranus exalted. Generous, big-hearted, dignified or over-bearing, intolerant, self appraising and extravagant. Expansive, joyful and positive they are good with authority and make good law keepers and law makers.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Victory. Resides in Tiphareth on the Tree of Atziluth.
    Tiphareth – Beauty - Ruled by The Sun, strong and noble. Energy in complete balanced manifestation. solar beauty, healing and redemption. Tiphareth is a reflection of the Divine Light from Kether.

From Kether it appears is a child; from Malkuth, a king. It is the stabilizing centre point of the TOL. Tiphareth is the Sun Centre, the son or prince born from the marriage of the great father principle and the great mother principle (Chokmah and Binah).

It is the sphere of mysticism and mediates between the microcosm and the macrocosm; "As above, so Below’. Exoteric religions go no higher on the Tree of Life, Tiphareth is the focus of the Christian religion, as God is made manifest in form and dwells among us; i.e. comes within range of human consciousness. Tiphareth, the Son, "shows us" Kether, the Father.

The benevolence of Jupiter, in the fiery Sign Leo, brings success and good relationships. It is victory following great effort. Waite emphasizes the idea of victory after strife with his mounted figure.

Clear rose pink is the colour of Tiphareth in Atziluth.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Wands_19

In Crowley's card “Victory”,  perfect balance of powers is shown by the crossed wands (the wands of the three Adepts in Golden Dawn ritual).
    According to Crowley this card represents energy in completely balanced manifestation. The Will is now in the sixth Sephirah, Tiphareth, which is a direct reflection of Kether. Jupiter is the king of the Gods and is a sign of luck, Leo is a fire sign and here it is ruled by the sun. All this in balance results in Victory, there are no bad or unbalanced elements at work in this card.
    Gain or victory after strife. Love, pleasure gained by labour, carefulness, riches, success and sociability.

7 of Wands  

The Sevens relate to victory, risk taking, danger and courage.

Wands represent the Fire element, the energy of existence. Wands are not passive and can be destructive. In Tarot the Wands are often associated with will energy, power, ego, development, competition and self-assertion but also aggression, battle and struggles

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 R7110

Waite’s card shows a man who has secured the high ground and is fighting with a staff against six other staffs. Victory in will power brings success, which is one aspect of this card. The card also shows an ongoing fight, but perhaps an enjoyable one and can indicate valour and courage on the path to achieving what you want. It could be a warning to try a less aggressive approach.

Mars in Leo (Aug 12 – Aug 22). Ruled by the Sun, Uranus exalted. Dramatic, enthusiastic, ambitious, passionate or dominating, arrogant and melodramatic. Can have a big view of themselves and sometimes go crazy.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Resides in Netzach (7) on the Tree of Atziluth.
    Netzach -  Victory - The Sphere of Venus. Suffers difficulties, weakness, imbalance and illusion.
    Netzach ‘ensouls’ the ideas of Hod, she manifests the imaginary.
    A sphere of feeling, instincts and desires. An emotional sphere of the creative mind, inspiring artists and dancers and musicians.
    The position of Mars in Leo is one of courage and strength, but whereas a fiery clash is certain, victory is not.

Amber or deep yellow is the colour of Netzach in Atziluth.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Wands_20

Crowley’s ‘Valour’ again uses the wands of the three Golden Dawn Adepts, but crosses them with a very crude club to suggest that the battle in this card may be a disordered and disorganized one of uncertain results.

Crowley's comments on this card are particularly lucid: The sevens are weak, earthy and feminine and represent a departure from the balance that implies a loss of confidence. This card is attributed to Mars in Leo and although the sun is still at full strength the army of Mars has been thrown in disarray. If a battle is to be won it is by dint of individual valour, a 'soldier's battle'. Only in the sphere of the spirit does Venus come into her own. Here her card "Valour," which well describes the dynamic and vitalising influence she exerts when her spiritual significance is understood and employed.
    Opposition yet courage. Possible victory depending on the energy and courage exercised.

8 of Wands  
    The Eights tend to show movement, but also opposition to movement. They can also indicate new beginnings and change.
    Wands represent the Fire element, the energy of existence. Wands are not passive and can be destructive. In Tarot the Wands are often associated with will energy, power, ego, development, competition and self-assertion but also aggression, battle and struggles

Eight Wands fly through the sky in Waite’s card. This card represents movement, or taking swift action to get what you want. It can indicate new ventures, proposals of love and new directions in life. Also,  movement without direction, failure to move when it is appropriate to do so or unresolved plans.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 R7210

Mercury in Sagittarius (Nov 23 – Dec 2). Frank, versatile, foresighted, open-minded, nervous, unstable, dishonest and un-concentrated. The ‘old’, masterful and authoritative Sagittarius is a bad sign for Mercury, who is young, fast, irresponsible and seeks to undermine everything that Sagittarius represents. Often represents a conflict with learning, responsibility and authority.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Swiftness Resides in Hod on the Tree of Atziluth.

Hod – Splendour – The Sphere of Mercury. Suffers difficulties, weakness, imbalance and illusion. Hod is the sphere of the intellect or individual mind. Hod is often assigned Thoth (Hermes), the god of communication, magic, writing and science. Hod is the idea maker and Netzach puts the ideas into action.

Mercury is not well placed here; it is in its detriment in Sagittarius. Its energies are mitigated and quickly expended in the Sign of the Archer, a phenomenon which Crowley has likened to electricity in his card. The divinatory meaning is swiftness or rapidity.
    Mercury’s energy is soon used up in the scale of fire, great energy released and dissipated.

Violet purple is the colour of Hod in the scale of Atziluth

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Wands_21
    Crowley’s card Swiftness represents mercury in Sagittarius and the 8th Sephirah is also ruled by Mercury, so speed and quickness and action are indicated. Although low on the TOL Mercury brings straight from Chokmah the message of the original Will. The flames are now missing from this card and are replaced by the heavier energies of speech, light and electricity.
    Hasty communications and messages. Too much force applied too suddenly. Violent, but not lasting.

9 of Wands  
    The Nines show that something has been established, but often at a price; struggle, compromise and tension are indicated.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 R7310

Waite’s card shows a man with a bandaged head, leaning against his staff in front of a row of eight other staffs (Wands).. He  has achieved what he wanted, but at a price. He showed strength and resilience to achieve his goals. In divinatory terms the card can herald a fight or a conflict, but indicates the strength to prevail against opposition.

Moon in Sagittarius (Dec 3 – Dec 12). Sincere, cheerful, optimistic, alert, off-hand manner, careless and restless. The deep emotional feelings generated by these people can produce activists, environmentalists, feminists or other idealists. Maybe there is a strong link to mother, or maybe to a guru. These people have a need for ideals and a need for travel. They are party makers who need to expand to feel alive.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Great Strength Resides in Yesod on the Tree of Atziluth.
    Yesod –Foundation - The Sphere of The Moon. Stable, strong and supportive. A crystallization of energy. The foundation of the universe, established in its strength, which is very fluidic, in a continual state of flux and reflux, the element of Water, moon’s influence.
    Yesod is the sphere of ‘Ether of the Wise,’ a substance partaking of the nature of both mind and matter, it is the root of the ether of physics. The four elements of the ancients find their explanation in a fifth, the Ether, So in Yesod is the unmanifest fifth of the four elements of Malkuth.
    Yesod, gathers the energy from  all the other Sephiroth, and is the only transmitter of these energies to Malkuth, the physical plane.

The Lunar powers acquire great strength in Sagittarius, although wherever Yesod and the Moon are concerned, there is always another side to the coin. Successes are accompanied by strife and apprehension. The good health which this aspect conveys is certain, but with doubt about the course it may later take. In divination the card means great strength, power, recovery from sickness.

Indigo or violet-blue is the colour of Yesod in Atziluth. Blue is the colour given to the Moon on the King Scale. The red fire of Yod adds its strength.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Wands_22

Crowley’s Strength. The energy is once again in balance on the central pillar of the TOL but its energy is running out, here the energy begins to crystallize. But this card is ruled by the Moon in Sagittarius and the moon also rules the 9th Sephirah, Yesod, so the moon is doubly powerful here. Sagittarius is light, swift and spiritual and the moon is the weakest of the planets yet this card is called strength. Crowley: “ defence to be effective, must be mobile, great strength lies in the ability to change perpetually.”
    Power, health, recovery from sickness. Tremendous and steady force that can not be shaken. Herculean strength, sometimes scientifically applied.

10 of Wands  
    The Tens show completion, or the need to go beyond the present position. They can also indicate abundance. Traditionally four Tens in a reading show condemnation, three Tens indicate a new condition and two Tens show a change.

Wands represent the Fire element, the energy of existence. Wands are not passive and can be destructive. In Tarot the Wands are often associated with will energy, power, ego, development, competition and self-assertion but also aggression, battle and struggles.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 R7410

In Waite’s card a man carries ten rods or Wands. This card suggests a burden, either physically or emotionally. Getting what you want (or think you want) is taking too much energy. This card can represent oppression or the taking on of too much. It can indicate someone caught up by responsibility when freedom is required. When ill dignified the burden is so heavy that the point of collapse is reached.

Saturn in Sagittarius (Dec 13 – Dec 21).  Ruled by Jupiter, Dragon's tail exalted. This is a bad and unhappy mix, representing the conflict of Jupiter (Father) with Saturn (son). In mythology Saturn cut off the testicles of Jupiter and cast them into the sea, thereby creating the male and female principle. These people tend to be moralizing, ambitious, trustworthy, dignified, tactless and insincere.
    The destructive powers of Saturn are amplified by the Swiftness of Sagittarius, leading to material force selfishly applied, usually with cruelty

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Oppression Resides in Malkuth on the Tree of Atziluth.
    Malkuth – The Kingdom - The Sphere of The Earth, of form. This is the material world and a disaster in the sense of a complete loss of energy. It is the visible Universe, earth and the physical world,  the magic of nature, the subtle, psychic aspect of matter.

It is divided into four quarters, which are assigned to the four elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water but likewise these are not earth, air, fire, and water as known to the physicists, but are the four conditions in which energy can exist, the so called ‘Elements of the Wise’.
    It is in the inertia of Malkuth that its virtue lies. All the other Sephiroth are in varying degrees mobile. Binah is the Superior Mother and Malkuth the Inferior Mother. That which had its inception in Binah has its culmination in Malkuth

Yellow is the colour of Malkuth in Atziluth.. an influx of the energy of Aleph, Air. Like the fool card it alludes to the beginning of a current of energy, as well as the end of one

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Wands_23

Crowley’s card  “Oppression” represents Fire in its most destructive aspect, stupid and obstinate cruelty from which there is no escape.
    The 10th Sephirah shows Force detached from its spiritual sources, it is a complete loss of energy. Flames are once again visible on this card but Crowley describes them as in 'wild ruin, fire in its most destructive aspect.'

Fire in Malkuth is a blind, violet force,  Saturn is heavy and dull and Sagittarius is light and spiritual and the result is oppression and repression. The 2 Dorjes shown in the 2 of Wands are now lengthened to bars, they have lost their nobility. The remaining wands are crude clubs.
    Cruelty, malice, revenge, injustice, cruel and overbearing force and energy applied to material and selfish ends. Failure. Opposition too strong to overcome.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:45 pm

Thanks Vidya Flowers
    Loads to assimilate here for me and I am not even counting all the gaps I left above and still must go through.
    I'll put myself in one of those cosy hamacs and study for a while

I made some matcha tea and here are moshis .
    Please help yourselves everyone who feels like it .
    Great stuff cheers

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 238f5610
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 F35f7d10
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:50 pm

Fun mudra. Thank you.

After putting in the dates this is what came up.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 18THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 9

I guess I was destined to be a Hermit after all.

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:03 pm

I feel like I'm hiding in a closet watching something I shouldn't be watching when I'm in lurk mode in here, lol.  Fascinating discussion!

Here's what I got for the Birth Card using Mudra's link.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Birth-Card-Calculator

Vidya Moksha wrote:Carol, is the fool your tarot card? It wouldnt surprise me, and not just for the antics in the sea Wink

I know we hide behind avatars in here, and may not wish to disclose personal info, but I can calculate cards for folk if i have numbers to work to, its just cut and paste job.. I doubt I will be inundated, PM is ok.. i wont share dates PM 'd to me in open forum.. just the cards..

I used to do a lot of this, it paid the bills for a while, I ran tarot workshops ...

Designing tarot cards is an epic undertaking.. 78 of them.. no mean feat Wink

That is a generous offer! Would love to have you calculate cards for me, if they are different than what the calculator outputted above. If you'd prefer to send it through PM that's fine, but like others in here I tend to avoid PM conversations, generally speaking.  My birth date is November 12, 1974. If you need additional information, just let me know.

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:21 am

[quote="ClearWater"]I feel like I'm hiding in a closet watching something I shouldn't be watching when I'm in lurk mode in here, lol.  Fascinating discussion!

Here's what I got for the Birth Card using Mudra's link.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 19 Birth-Card-Calculator

Clearwater you are sooo young  Cheerful
    Its refreshing to remember my body was once same age as yours.
    I like it when you come in the open and we can see you closer and yet to me you
    also symbilise the exterior point of view that is watching the game from above: the pure I AM.
    Its a constant reminder we are of this world without being sunken into it.

Why am I not surprised  you are Star and Strengh at the same time.
    Yes absolutely it makes much sense to me  Flowers

Lionhawk likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:50 am

The Star is incorrect. I will use the dates to calculate your cards. Wont be until tonight.

It took me longer to post the wands section than it did to edit it !

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:09 am

Recently I wrote in a above post

[quote="Recently the crossed my mind Oxy was  embodying the Joker card . Now when I look at metasymbology this how the Joker is decoded :   The Joker is December 31. It's a card that symbolizes the warp and wobble of the earth upon its axis. It's the leap year, the number 0 and the hangman. The personality of the Joker is the chameleon. It's a card that symbolizes the warp and wobble of the earth upon its axis.   A mix between 0 The fool and the hangman .  What were the odds these 2 would come out together as in the posts above  Rolling Eyes   I perceive Carol more like the High Priestess or the Empress and LionHawk connected to Justice judgement, Strength or the emperor, even the chariot

And for Seashore Strengh comes to mind .

Thats off the cuff as they just landed on the shore of my consciousness .
    color]. [/quote]

High priestess is one of the cards that highlighted in your post to Vidya Carol
    But your actual cards are awesome : what an ideal combination to have the moon ( intuition ) next to the Hermit. The Hermit balancing out any instability projected by the Moon

For LionHawk the ]chariotadded itself as a last guess which proved itself to be the right one.
    Just realised  also how an ideal combination there is in your cards Tower and Chariot .
    You and I share a same configuration. Aren't we lucky Chariot is the ultimate one lol!
    If your life likens mine than the Tower has been active more than once but our strengh lies in our will to raise back from the ashes at all times and we do. A high adrenalin sort of life .

For VidyaI got the Fool prior to even playing 😊

OXY will you utilize the card czlculator too and let us know how close are guesses were ?

Clearwater I knew someone was missing in my guesses ... So glad you came to tell us.

A card I would have loved to be actually is the Magician

Vidya would that represent my "Antidote"  lol!

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:22 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    mudra wrote:What comes below are my own birth cards leading to 7

You also have the 6 of Cups from my tarot wheel see earlier (from 11 Nov.. same date as my ozzie friend Wink )

I have the first part of no-nabs-misty-tarot (tm) edited.. it will probably take me a week to upload  it in here Wink

[/size]

Thank you Vidya 🙏😊
    6 of Cups: I searched in your above posts but can't find the reference to it.
    Only Prince of Cups in your wheel.

How do you interpret it ?

Lionhawk likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:45 am

The Tarot Wheel is key to learning the minor arcana.

Find your birth date Nov 11 on the wheel. Above it is the sun sign, Above that is number 6, above that cups.. so 6 Cups rules for your birthday..Above that fixed water. Above that, Basic energy negative (passive), On the outer layer, ruled by Prince of cups and princess/ace of cups. All these are facets of the 6 cups.

I did provide a key under the wheel. Once you know the tarot wheel it is quick and easy to find the info to describe all the minor cards.

Sun in Scorpio (Nov 2 – Nov 11). Ruled by Mars and Pluto, pluto exalted. Strong willed and passionate people who can see deeply into others, it is hard to deceive these people. They are physically aggressive and their very nature is destructive. They are cynical and see the world as black and white. They can also be intense, passionate, secretive, enduring, brooding, vindictive and obstinate.

doesnt sound like you Wink But I still take the astrological descriptions with a pinch of salt..

The energies are important.. Sun energy in Scorpio, Strong Mars (male energy), pluto more powerful. the 6's live in Tiphareth, another sun centre. Then the energies of the prince and princess of cups. It is multi faceted.

The major arcana are the main show..

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:26 am

Morpheus wrote:

Give me some time Mudra and I will have to go through Alex's video and find it. But to give you an idea of the Ptaal was what you stated basically. Where you complete everything, Master of self, where there is nothing left to Master. And you are just there. But I will try to find a video explaining it. He does a better job of it.

I was researching if Alex Collier had any past in Scientology ( which he does not at first glance )
    when the search engine "miraculously " interspersed a conference from Alex Collier in pdf form where he mentions the Ptaal several times.

The reason I mention Scientology here is that to my knowledge Ron Hubbard was the 1st I believe to research whole track incidents and open the galactic/ Cosmic past with scrutiny.  He was the first one to open the can of worms as early as the 1950´s !
    The upper levels are all about space opera and disentangling the various implants used to have our memories erased and turn natural abilities souls do have down.
    The research was very hard on his body , he literally walked on a mine field and  broke his neck more than once. But he finally succeeded to pave the road for others in the late 60´s.

Here is a link describing in details what I say:
    https://scientology.fandom.com/wiki/Space_opera

I wonder if the word Ptaalitself is in any way related to the root sanskrit word for the Tibetan Potala.

Alex Collier's conference dates back to 2016 but actually its so much in line with current events that he could have  said so today. An interesting speech.
    I had I never listened or read him before. Thank you LionHawk 🙏💗🙏

https://www.alexcollieronline.com/wp-content/uploads/transcripts/Alex-June-17.pdf

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:47 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:The Tarot Wheel is key to learning the minor arcana.

Sun in Scorpio (Nov 2 – Nov 11). Ruled by Mars and Pluto, pluto exalted.
    ....They are physically aggressive and their very nature is destructive. They are cynical and see the world as black and white...vindictive and obstinate.

Scary isn't Shocked Who would want to get close to such a character LOL
    I'll keep the bread but will discard the heavy crust 😉
    Now I know why I am not attracted to the minor arkanas  Lmfao

Thanks Vidya I enjoy all this.

Lionhawk likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:14 am

I am afraid I have no time for modern astrology, it is NABS. As is most modern Tarot.. as is your card calculator. It is hard to find good uses of tarot and astrology these days.. but hey, we can change that, right? Wink

I believe there was a historically accurate use of astrology to describe character types, but this was unrelated to actual birth dates.

If you look at 10 descriptions of the moon in Scorpio then I am sure you will find 10 different versions. My version is taken from those 2 books I found in Sri Lanka, I havent looked further since.

It is the archetypal energies that are important.

I like the Derren Brown piece.. he asked a group of folk for their birth dates and made individual horoscopes / astrological readings for them all. They all thought that what he made fitted them perfectly, they were impressed! He then asked them to show each other their readings, and they found that all had the same reading / horoscope. Yeah.. exactly

Lionhawk likes this post

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:31 pm