tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Tom Horn Dies & God Shows Him the Future - on Friday the 13th April 2029 Apophis is going to strike the earth

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Tom Horn Dies & God Shows Him the Future - on Friday the 13th April 2029 Apophis is going to strike the earth Empty Tom Horn Dies & God Shows Him the Future - on Friday the 13th April 2029 Apophis is going to strike the earth

Post  Carol Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cWH2UPLQgU&feature=emb_logo
    Tom Horn Dies & God Shows Him the Future | Supernatural Stories

Very interesting video. Here is a portion of the transcript.

that in fact of all dates Friday the
    07:47
    13th April 2029 Apophis is going to
    07:52
    strike the earth now the facts around
    07:55
    this asteroid are astonishing it is 370
    08:00
    meters wide 1,200 feet wide or to put
    08:05
    that into more of a you know mental
    08:08
    gymnastics it's for NFL football fields
    08:11
    wide it weighs an estimated 20 million
    08:14
    metric tons it is traveling at 28,000
    08:19
    miles per hour and if as I predict it
    08:23
    impacts the earth in 2029 it is
    08:27
    literally going to be equivalent to
    08:29
    scientists say 65,000 atomic bombs the
    08:34
    size of the ones that we dropped on
    08:35
    Nagasaki and Hiroshima at the end of
    08:39
    World War two that literally sunk the
    08:41
    Japanese island they say that at a
    08:44
    minimum tens of millions of people will
    08:47
    die and possibly billions of people are
    08:51
    going to die NASA says that if this rock
    08:55
    does hit the earth it's going to come
    08:56
    down probably around the border of
    08:59
    Mexico and California so a highly
    09:02
    densely populated area so you can
    09:06
    understand why this was such a
    09:08
    terrifying vision to me

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny
    Swanny

Tom Horn Dies & God Shows Him the Future - on Friday the 13th April 2029 Apophis is going to strike the earth Empty Re: Tom Horn Dies & God Shows Him the Future - on Friday the 13th April 2029 Apophis is going to strike the earth

Post  Swanny Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:03 am

Listening now, the background music is really loud :f

If it's true and we manage to get through this covid-1984 BS we only have 9 years left
    Happy days Very Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Tom Horn Dies & God Shows Him the Future - on Friday the 13th April 2029 Apophis is going to strike the earth Empty Re: Tom Horn Dies & God Shows Him the Future - on Friday the 13th April 2029 Apophis is going to strike the earth

Post  Carol Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:49 am

Swanny wrote:Listening now, the background music is really loud :f

If it's true and we manage to get through this covid-1984 BS we only have 9 years left
    Happy days  Very Happy

Happy Daze indeed. I guess that's one way to get the vermin off the planet. Such an impact would likely affect the orbit as well and with all of the quakes and volcanos going off it would be like a nuclear winter. Somehow I just don't think this was what Delores Cannon was referring to when she talked about the planet splitting into two where one would become the 4th or 5th dimension.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:43 am

Comment:

Michael Flores
    3 months ago

I had a second dream just last night of this event. More detailed than the first one, which I had last year, (before I heard of Tom Horn and his vision) Very similar to the way he describes the events. Here it is: "I was at the beach during the day, a great earthquake which is more like a sliding of the ground than a shaking., although there was violent shaking that lasted over at least 5 minutes and was intermittent. A few minutes past, and I remembered about the Tsunami from Japan several years back.

I looked toward the oceans and could see a 100 foot wave miles from the ocean closing fast on the coastline. People began to run, shouting "get to higher ground". I made it the first dream but not the second, the wave hit all the way to the Grand Canyons in Arizona. (not sure how or why I made it that far, but it was at that point the wave hit me) I never felt the pain of the event, I feel like God takes us before we do feel any trauma and if we do feel it, we will never remember it." I don't personally cling on to this world, I look forward to go home to the Lord, because I am passing through this world and not of it. Not at all suicidal, I want to stay as long as God needs me here, but when I am done, he will call me home.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:26 pm

Comments:

Here are very interesting facts in the Wikipedia entry on Apophis:

1. There are two dates of "passes" which you might call near-miss events, one on April 13, 2029, and the next one being on April 13, 2036.

2. Both dates fall on a Friday. And both on the 13th of the month, not that this is important.

3. The first "near miss" event is explained why it will be a near miss. The second "near miss" event does not have an explanation why it will be a near miss. It just says it will not hit earth.

4. The second "near miss" event falls, to my estimation, a little over a year from the start date of the prophesied seven year false peace. So I suspect it will not be a near miss at all this second time around.

5. Elon Musk is desperate to get to Mars. Does he know something that the rest of humanity does not?

Conclusion: based on the bible's many assurances that believers will be taken out (harpazo'ed) out of harm's way before the identity of the antichrist is revealed, I truly believe true believers will already be out of here by the time of the second "near miss" event. And that is most reassuring!

All world events seem to be pointing to an undesirable terminus just around the bend. For those who have been putting off getting it right with God through the saving faith in His Son, now would be the right time to do the right thing. This door of opportunity will eventually close up, leaving those who hardened their hearts outside.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:51 pm