tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Educate Before Rights are Eradicated Pt1 This just Happened

mudra
    mudra

Educate Before Rights are Eradicated Pt1 This just Happened Empty Educate Before Rights are Eradicated Pt1 This just Happened

Post  mudra Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:20 pm

Educate Before Rights are Eradicated Pt1 This just Happened

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=89WK9omKLHQ

Poster: Observation Deck
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCaKuosQRAchAOrN0-y4SW1A

Its the first time I hear about the gentleman being discussed in this video.
    The American citizen that saved the american flag in 1999.

Anyone here familiar with this story ?
    Is this related to Q ?

Last edited by mudra on Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Educate Before Rights are Eradicated Pt1 This just Happened Empty Re: Educate Before Rights are Eradicated Pt1 This just Happened

Post  mudra Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:18 am

FREEDOM THROUGH KNOWLEDGE Pt2: Solutions to Tyranny
    7 676 vues

Solutions to Tyranny Part 2

Welcome to maybe the most important episode you will ever watch. It may seem at times you have no power of those who maintain power over you, but in the real world (not the illusion created by fictitious authority) the real power sits with you, me and everyone who cares to take a small amount of time to watch and listen to this episode.

Using simple rules of commerce and law of equity Mark (my guest) explains in simple terms how to approach, and gain back your rights not to be hindered by any means through acts. Legislations or systems of control.
    In this episode, you will learn with ease how to remove you and your family from the unwanted vaccination process, how to travel free from lockdown "suggestions" to remaining outside those traffic laws and acts that bleed you dry at every opportunity by a simple and effective method of preserving your rights at all times and so much more.

Given the current state of world affairs and the imposition of new acts, laws, and legislations this episode severs as a grounding to act upon these draconian attempts at not only restricting your freedoms but imposing harmful restraints on your right to go about your life free from all those dictates.

As I said this 90min episode will probably be one of the most important episodes you will watch and the best part is Mark and his website has done most of the work for you...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngahhuhLBgc

ClearWater likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Educate Before Rights are Eradicated Pt1 This just Happened Empty Re: Educate Before Rights are Eradicated Pt1 This just Happened

Post  mudra Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:26 am

When you were Born This Happened: Solutions series

Hi and welcome to a short but informative episode of the OD. This is an introduction to a more detailed episode I am currently working on. This journey we are all taking together requires those who wish to and begin fully comprehending what and why we got here and later what we, me and you are going to do about it.

One thing I really wish to make clear as we continue our journey through the fictional world of commerce. It is not going to be about what who did what to whom, that many of us are aware of and we really need to focus on the changes you are going to make.

Some changes will require you to do some homework, other which in my mind are more profound are changes you should and need to make to how you start to look upon yourself, who you really are and not just sit there with aspirations but deeply consider this as a journey that in the end will make you think, feel and be a different person. One who stands their ground without anger, one who sees themselves as a creation of creation and think accordingly.

This is really about who you wish to be rather than who you have been told you are.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JsNMYK44U5k

ClearWater likes this post

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:40 am