tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Micjer
mudra
6 posters

U.S. Begins Selling Commercial Land On The Moon

mudra
    mudra

U.S. Begins Selling Commercial Land On The Moon Empty U.S. Begins Selling Commercial Land On The Moon

Post  mudra Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:18 am

Moon for sale? US government says Bigelow Aerospace could set up lunar base with land rights

The United States government has taken a tentative step towards allowing commercial development of the moon by private companies.
    In a letter to Bigelow Aerospace, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) said the company could set up one of its proposed inflatable habitats on the moon, and expect to have exclusive rights to that territory - as well as related areas that might be tapped for mining, exploration and other

However, the letter did note that "the national regulatory framework, in its present form, is ill-equipped to enable the US government to fulfill its obligations" under the 1967 United Nations Outer Space treaty, which, in part, governs activities on the moon.
    The UN treaty requires countries to authorise and supervise activities of non-government entities that are operating in space, including the moon. It also bans nuclear weapons in space, prohibits national claims to celestial bodies and stipulates that space exploration and development should benefit all countries.
    The FAA letter's author George Nield said: "We didn't give [Bigelow Aerospace] a licence to land on the moon. We're talking about a payload review that would potentially be part of a future launch license request. But it served a purpose of documenting a serious proposal for a US company to engage in this activity that has high-level policy implications."

read on: Arrow http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/moon-sale-us-government-says-bigelow-aerospace-could-set-lunar-base-land-rights-1486458

Love Always
    mudra

U.S. Begins Selling Commercial Land On The Moon
    Micjer
    Micjer

U.S. Begins Selling Commercial Land On The Moon Empty Re: U.S. Begins Selling Commercial Land On The Moon

Post  Micjer Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:47 am

http://www.space.com/13247-moon-map-lunar-titanium.html

Moon Packed with Precious Titanium, NASA Probe Finds

Rather than a gold rush we will have a titanium rush!!!!

We still don't really understand why we find much higher abundances of titanium on the moon compared to similar types of rocks on Earth," Robinson said. "What the lunar titanium-richness does tell us is something about the conditions inside the moon shortly after it formed, knowledge that geochemists value for understanding the evolution of the moon."
    Micjer
    Micjer

U.S. Begins Selling Commercial Land On The Moon Empty Re: U.S. Begins Selling Commercial Land On The Moon

Post  Micjer Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:55 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:30 am

That the US is doing something like this completely boggles the mind. Greed, greed, greed to sell something that doesn't belong to them but instead to everyone on the planet. This whole scenario reminds me of the movie AVATAR involving the exploitation of another planets resources.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:16 pm

U.S. Begins Selling Commercial Land On The Moon Lunar_10

This is a much nicer way of playing with the moon, I think.

"There it goes..... to the moon" as we say in Holland, meaning, it's all going awry.
    I am amazed each time anew, about this conduct, this continuing conduct, this sad
    proof that the minds of these people, involved in selling land on the moon, are focused
    on one thing only.

Even amidst the rising evidence, of course evident to those who invite truth, of this mindset
    as not workable, only set towards greed and therefore..... destruction. I wonder how much
    mindcontrol, by the use of implantations, is used, programming these minds, to obey to this
    agenda.

This application of mindcontrol, is only possible when we completely close off our heart, I think,
    even to ourselves. Putting our conscience asleep. What a lonely place to be.... or so it feels to me.

I try to be aware, to keep an open heart to the souls of these people, while not condoning
    their actions. For I believe there's a reason and therefore meaning.... to all this, happening.
    We may try out things.... on Earth as well as on the Moon. Hopefully not for long in this manner!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:33 pm

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

U.S. Begins Selling Commercial Land On The Moon Empty Under What rights ?

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:40 am

quote from the first post " However, the letter did note that "the national regulatory framework, in its present form, is ill-equipped to enable the US government to fulfill its obligations" under the 1967 United Nations Outer Space treaty, which, in part, governs activities on the moon.
    The UN treaty requires countries to authorise and supervise activities of non-government entities that are operating in space, including the moon. It also bans nuclear weapons in space, prohibits national claims to celestial bodies and stipulates that space exploration and development should benefit all countries.  "

Ridiculous BS  is this " United Nations Outer Space treaty,  "
    The Moon does not belong to the lunatics of the UN !   Prove ownership BS artists  !
    After many decades of absence of rocketships landing on the Moon ?  ???? Just suddenly ?   Yet No mention of secret space exploration with human made UFO ? No mention of alien bases ? Is the gubermint admitting that humans are already exploiting the minerals on the Moon ? Now the humans lay claims on the Moon ? Nonsense !  It just doesn't add up !
    I heard that the city of Venice is for sale would you believe it !  Another con job !
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:28 pm

When I have suggested the responsible colonization of the solar system by humans (and who knows who?) -- I did NOT mean the Irresponsible Conquest and Exploitation of the Solar System by the New World Order (or anyone else, for that matter).

U.S. Begins Selling Commercial Land On The Moon 19477spacelaw_inner

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:39 am