tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Drought by Design - The Genociding of Australia

Swanny
    Swanny

Drought by Design - The Genociding of Australia Empty Drought by Design - The Genociding of Australia

Post  Swanny Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:09 am

The Drought and accompanying firestorm currently gripping Australia has been brought about, and is being managed, very deliberately. And the treasonous criminal racketeers masquerading as the Australian Government are using the drought they have purposely manufactured to push Agenda 21 onto the people of Australia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBsFVn-kKV8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=t8XmlMpJSJ8&feature=emb_logo

If the people of Australia don't do something now they are finished
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Drought by Design - The Genociding of Australia Empty Re: Drought by Design - The Genociding of Australia

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:43 am

I've been considering the grim possibility of a Slow-Burn End of the World and/or Humanity Between 2020 and 2060 which somewhat fits-in with my other modeling and speculation. I need to stop. They have ways to make me stop. Many Ways. Perhaps they have ways to make all of us stop. The Horror.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Drought by Design - The Genociding of Australia Empty Re: Drought by Design - The Genociding of Australia

Post  Swanny Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:41 am

The people are waking up but I wonder if it's too late Suspect

Tens of thousands of Aussies are lapping up a “ridiculous” conspiracy theory — that climate change is a United Nations-led hoax to aggressively depopulate the world.

Social media platforms are being used to push the theory, known as Agenda 21, and, in the past four weeks alone, hundreds of Australians have engaged in posts about it.

A joint investigation by news.com.au and social media intelligence agency Storyful over the past month has found only a handful of these posts take place on fringe sites such as Gab and 4chan.

The bulk of Agenda 21 conversations are on mainstream platforms Twitter and Facebook — where tens of thousands of Aussies have liked and followed Australian-based pages dedicated to the conspiracy.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/tens-of-thousands-of-aussies-engaging-in-agenda-21-conspiracy-on-social-media/news-story/c977779fd74d60ac69e84cb07b56f483

agenda 21 is not a conspiracy
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:40 am

As of December 22nd, nearly 830 homes have been destroyed by fires so far this season in NSW alone. Around 100 of these homes were lost during the last week. These fires have already scorched more than three million hectares of land across eastern Australia and claimed a number of lives.

A man has died, at least 15 homes have been destroyed and 40,000ha of land is scorched in what Premier Steven Marshall has described as “the tip of the iceberg” of South Australia’s bushfire crisis.

Many of these fires, especially in NSW are still 'out of control'.  They are/have been/will be (no doubt) burning in Victoria and WA as well.

Tonight (23rd) there are over 200 fires burning across Australia.

And Summer has only just started with little relief being forecast over the next few months. No
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:53 am

They need to stop fracking and open the dams to let the water spread out
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:20 am

Yeah. It breaks my heart to read what the guy who did the first video above has to say (below).  It's the lack of water that I think is the most insidious problem, and they are using millions of litres to fight the fires.  But recovery from the fires without water will be almost impossible for the environment if any of it survives, let alone whatever else the government has in store for we humans in the future.

Please folks, I implore you to help because we are getting hammered here in Australia and this is no joke. The creek out the front has stopped flowing. Ive been in this area 52 years and these creeks have never been dry. Hideous droughts Ive seen, all the grass dead, but I have never seen the creeks stop flowing because they are all spring fed from aquifers below ground. But now they have harvested the water from the flood plains, they are draining the artesian basin and they have felled trees on the mountains and exposed the well springs to the sun and the springs have stopped flowing. And this NOT from "climate change". This is Deliberate! And its not just in the valley where I live. It is all the creeks around here on both sides of the ranges... the springs have stopped.... the sky is full of smoke outside and the sunlight is red.... it looks surreal... they are killing us, they are killing everything, all the wild life, everything, and they are driving the people into the cities. This is agenda 21 in full swing.

Experts are reporting on the problem too.  Below is an excerpt from an article here: http://theconversation.com/dams-are-being-built-but-they-are-private-australia-institute-124807

Maryanne Slattery, senior water researcher at the institute, said politicians don’t want to talk about these dams because “they do nothing for drought-stricken communities, the health of the river or struggling farmers”.

“These dams have been built on private land and are for the exclusive use of corporate agribusiness, such as Webster Limited,” she said.

Webster Limited sells a lot of its produce to China btw. Neutral

Thanks for caring enough to start this thread Swanny.  Hugs  

Last edited by Sanicle on Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:28 am

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:43 am

How the rain is blocked from coming into Australia.  

I've seen these circle patterns on the radars myself around the towers but didn't realize they were capable of directing rain, etc elsewhere.  Actually I remember asking if anyone here knew what it meant years ago when I noticed them and was basically not to worry about it.  Does anyone have anything to say about them now?  

Oh well, I'll be paying more attention in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIL0hmbaqy0&feature=emb_title

I'm sure they're doing the same elsewhere in the world also with the weather if it truly is manipulation.   Mad
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:00 pm

They are definitely manipulating the weather world wide
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:11 am

I've been to Australia a few times. I always said it was a testing ground, they will be doing the very same to us soon. The bastards don't want us here any more Mad 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEaEGpj3AvQ
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:41 am

25th December

About 5 million hectares (12.35 million acres) of land have burned nationwide over the past few months, with nine people killed and more than 950 homes destroyed.

New South Wales, the country’s most populous state, has received the brunt of the damage, with around 850 homes razed in the state. Authorities have warned that the fires in New South Wales could fester for months, causing more angst for exhausted firefighters. No
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:41 pm

The true spirit of Christmas in action this year in Australia.   cheers  santa  rendeer

I love you I love you I love you
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:09 am

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:39 am

Yep, it's deliberate.  No There are fixes.

David Miles on Steering Sky Rivers, Weather Moderation, and Military Implications 20th Jan 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-eEEg3y30g&feature=youtu.be

What they're doing in America too.

CAT 4 HEADED TO WEST COAST #WEATHER WARFARE LIVE !! 21st Dec 2019

Wait till you see the fire spreading at the very beginning of this video!!! Mad 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl8JnrTOrA&feature=youtu.be
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:00 am

Back before man-made climate change was frying Australia, when CO2was around 300ppm, the continent savoured an ideal pre-industrial climate. Right?

This is the kind of climate we are spending $10bn per annum to get back to. Right again?

We are told today’s climate has more records and more extremes than times gone by, but the few records we have from the early 1800s are eye-popping.
    Things were not just hotter, but so wildly hot it burst thermometers.

The earliest temperature records we have show that Australia was a land of shocking heatwaves and droughts, except for when it was bitterly cold or raging in flood. In other words, nothing has changed, except possibly things might not be quite so hot now!

Lance Pidgeon has been researching records from early explorers and from newspapers. What he’s uncovered is fascinating. It’s as if history is being erased!

For all that we hear about recent record-breaking climate extremes, records that are equally extreme, and sometimes even more so, are ignored. In January 1896, a savage blast like a furnace stretched across Australia from east to west and lasted for weeks. The death toll reached 437 people in the eastern states.

Newspaper reports showed that in Bourke the heat approached 120°F (48.9°C) on three days.

1. By Tuesday January 14, people were reported falling dead in the streets.

2. Unable to sleep, people in Brewarrina walked the streets at night for hours, thermometers recorded 109F at midnight.

3. Overnight, the temperature did not fall below 103°F.

4. On Jan 18 in Wilcannia, five deaths were recorded in one day, the hospitals were overcrowded and reports said that more deaths are hourly expected.

5. By January 24, in Bourke, many businesses had shut down (almost everything bar the hotels).

6. Panic stricken Australians were fleeing to the hills in climate refugee trains.

As reported at the time, the government felt the situation was so serious that to save lives and ease the suffering of its citizens they added cheaper train services.

What I found most interesting about this was the skill, dedication and length of meteorological data taken in the 1800s. When our climate is the most important moral challenge. Why is it there is so little interest in our longest and oldest data?

Who knew that one of the most meticulous and detailed temperature records in the world from the 1800s comes from Adelaide, largely thanks to Sir Charles Todd.

The West Terrace site in Adelaide was one of the best in the world at the time, and provides accurate historic temperatures from Australia’s first permanent weather bureau at Adelaide in 1856.

Rainfall records even appear to go as far back as 1839. Lance Pidgeon went delving into the National Archives and was surprised at what he found.

The media are in overdrive, making out that the extreme heat is the new normal in Australia. You can’t blame those high records on man-made global warming!

OUR POLITICIANS AND THE MEDIA MUST LET ALL AUSTRALIANS HEAR THE TRUTH - OR DO THEY HAVE A DEVIOUS AGENDA?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:26 am

Now THAT ^ ^ ^ makes more sense to me!!

I remember Summer and Winter from when I was a kid. Summer was much hotter and 'behaved' differently. We'd have days of a build up of heat until it got impossible to sleep and then we'd (usually) get a huge thunderstorm, or at least a cool change, bringing the temperature back down again. And then the process would begin again. And Winters were a lot more cold. I'd freeze my little butt off at at school, day after day after day, not to mention walking or riding to school in the rain. So, to my mind, Summers are generally milder and Winters warmer.

The difference now is the sudden extremes we're experiencing. Day after day of warm temperatures and then one absolute scorcher that seems to come out of nowhere. Compared to the past, it just doesn't seem 'normal'.

I've noticed also that in our area the BOM (Bureau of Meteorology) states that we have no rain when we definitely do. I noticed also that the totals for the year were saying around Spring of last year that our rainfall was actually better than the previous year then all of a sudden it was less. Plus we used to have weekly totals, highs and lows, recorded and now they are not entered.

So yes, the above info doesn't surprise me at all.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:58 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:25 pm

🙏☔☁ Rain for Australia 🙏☁☔

Drought by Design - The Genociding of Australia 2503767_9564e54f

Thank You
    💗

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:54 am; edited 4 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:45 am

Could you please explain your "Thank You Australia" post Mudra? For what? Burning? scratch
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:07 pm

Sanicle wrote:Could you please explain your "Thank You Australia" post Mudra?   For what?  Burning?  scratch

The post is a prayer for rain in Australia Sanicle.
    And a " Thank you " for that rain as well as an implicit "Thank you" to all those who wish to join in that prayer.
    ( If you noticed there is no foto of flames there )

Hence the use of these signs 🙏💗

Maybe the following extract from Greg Braden will help to lift the veil 💗

Back in the early ’90s, I was living in the high desert of northern New Mexico. This was during one of the worst droughts that the Southwest had ever recorded. The elders in the native pueblos said that as far back as they could remember they’d never gone so long without rain.

David, a native friend of mine from one of those nearby pueblos, called me one summer morning and asked if I wanted to join him in visiting a place his ancestors had built, where he would pray for rain. I agreed, and soon we were hiking through hundreds of acres of high desert sage. He led me to a place where there was a stone circle that reminded me of a medicine wheel. Each stone had been placed precisely by the hands of his ancestors long ago.

I had an expectation of what I thought I was going to see. But my friend simply removed his hiking boots, then stepped with his naked feet into the stone circle. The first thing he did was honor all of his ancestors. Then he held his hands in a prayer position in front of his chest, turned his back to me, and closed his eyes. Less than a minute later, he turned around and said, “I’m hungry. Let’s go get a bite to eat.”

Surprised, I said, “I thought you came here to pray for rain.” I had been expecting to see some chanting and dancing. He looked at me and said, “No. If I prayed for rain, the rain could never happen.” When I asked him why, he said it’s because the moment you pray for something to occur, you’ve just acknowledged that it’s not existing in that moment—and you may actually be denying the very thing you’d like to bring forward in your prayers.

“Well, if you didn’t pray for rain just now when you closed your eyes,” I said, ‘what did you do?” He said, “When I closed my eyes, I felt the feeling of what it feels like after there’s been so much rain that I can stand with my naked feet in the mud of my pueblo village. I smelled the smells of rainwater rolling off the earthen walls of our homes. And I felt what it feels like to walk through a field of corn that is chest high because of all the rain that has fallen. In that way, I plant a seed for the possibility of that rain, and then I give thanks of gratitude and appreciation.” I said, “You mean gratitude for the rain that you’ve created?” And he said, “No, we don’t create the rain. I’m giving thanks of gratitude and appreciation for the opportunity to commune with the forces of creation.”
    https://bolstablog.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/braden-prayer/

Love from me
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:38 am

Mudra, I knew your intentions would be good. I love you I just couldn’t figure that post out at all, possibly because I couldn’t make out that tiny little umbrella icon, haha. So thank you for the explanation, which, of course, makes perfect sense now.

I do hope you directed your intention towards the south-east corner of Australia though. The delayed monsoon season is finally beginning up north so, no doubt, there’ll be plenty of rain soon up there, just not down here and in the more central parts where it’s really needed. Judging by recent years we may have terrible flooding up in the northern states again, killing and destroying more life, just like the fires and droughts are doing down here. That seems to have become the pattern.

As I said earlier the weather patterns are just becoming more extreme – extremely ridiculous IMO. Once again I’m sitting here this ‘Summer’ typing this to you with winter clothes on and have had the heater on most nights. It drizzled here in Melbourne nearly all day yesterday, the skies were grey and the wind chilly but we also had smoke from the bushfires making it unpleasant to breathe outside regardless.

I wonder why they can’t pump excess water from the north down through the centre and to the south to relieve the flooding and also drought conditions in the rest of the country, why they build the dams they do and don’t regulate them so the rivers don’t run dry for the farmers, why they built a desalination plant to the south-west of Victoria but ran pipes to send it to the cities when the farmers are the ones who need it most. As it is they’ve only turned it on a few times as we haven’t needed it here and yet the farmers to the north of Victoria need the water badly.

Needless to say there are many more things I could say about the stupidity and greed of the government and authorities here and if they truly are manipulating the weather to make it all worse on top of that …………… well, the mind just goes numb.

But then again it is Australia. This is a poem that was written by an expat in England back around 1920. As has been said before in this thread and as Dorothea Mackellar says in this poem, it is, and probably always has been a land of extremes anyway.

The love of field and coppice
    Of green and shaded lanes,
    Of ordered woods and gardens
    Is running in your veins.
    Strong love of grey-blue distance,
    Brown streams and soft, dim skies
    I know, but cannot share it,
    My love is otherwise.

I love a sunburnt country,
    A land of sweeping plains,
    Of ragged mountain ranges,
    Of droughts and flooding rains.
    I love her far horizons,
    I love her jewel-sea,
    Her beauty and her terror
    The wide brown land for me!

The stark white ring-barked forests,
    All tragic to the moon,
    The sapphire-misted mountains,
    The hot gold hush of noon,
    Green tangle of the brushes
    Where lithe lianas coil,
    And orchids deck the tree-tops,
    And ferns the warm dark soil.

Core of my heart, my country!
    Her pitiless blue sky,
    When, sick at heart, around us
    We see the cattle die

But then the grey clouds gather,
    And we can bless again
    The drumming of an army,
    The steady soaking rain.

Core of my heart, my country!
    Land of the rainbow gold,
    For flood and fire and famine
    She pays us back threefold.
    Over the thirsty paddocks,
    Watch, after many days,
    The filmy veil of greenness
    That thickens as we gaze ...

An opal-hearted country,
    A wilful, lavish land
    All you who have not loved her,
    You will not understand
    though Earth holds many splendours,
    Wherever I may die,
    I know to what brown country
    My homing thoughts will fly.

Dorothea Mackeller

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:11 am

Sanicle my bad.I typed that post from my phone.So the icons used remain tiny. I attempted to resize them today but to no avail.

I didn't realize you live in Australia.I thought you lived in New Zealand my dear. Although you must have told me before !
    I notice my memory fails me
    and that it happens often I have no trace of something I lived before. Yet my family says I did.
    I seem to get rid of quite a bit of mental luggage as time goes by Cheerful
    Take care my friend. My prayers go to you and Rochelle as well now that you stay safe.
    And by the way a prayer as I understand it is adressing whats needed. No less and no more. There are hardly any thoughts going into this. Just these lovely sensations in the Heart of the life force knowing exactly what to do.

It just occurs to me now you mentioned on the Bridgeway thread the crystals told Rochelle about a need for water. They knew ! It all makes sense doesn't it specially in the light of what Max Igan said in the video of the opening post.

Much Love for You
    The Karen
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:09 am

The art of creation. Be thankful for what it is you want/need as if you have already received it Cool
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:02 am

Swanny wrote:The art of creation. Be thankful for what it is you want/need as if you have already received it Cool

Exactly Swanny cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:28 am

Mudra wrote: I notice my memory fails me
    and that it happens often I have no trace of something I lived before. Yet my family says I did.
    I seem to get rid of quite a bit of mental luggage as time goes by. Cheerful

I'm sorry your memory is going Mudra, but I love your take on it. The Winner

Much love to you too dear lady.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:10 am