tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Drought by Design - The Genociding of Australia

mudra
    mudra

Drought by Design - The Genociding of Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Drought by Design - The Genociding of Australia

Post  mudra Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:54 am

Not everything is important to remember.
    I forgot where you lived my friend but haven't forgotten about You.
    I am blessed ☺👌

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Drought by Design - The Genociding of Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: Drought by Design - The Genociding of Australia

Post  mudra Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:58 am

Australia finally gets rain

Rain gave many a welcome break from the heat that has fuelled deadly wildfires in New South Wales – but firefighters warn it is unlikely that the largest and most dangerous blazes have been put out

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/06/australia-finally-gets-rain-wildfire-threat-not-yet-12008191/

Love Always
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:01 am

There really is a lot of misinformation going around about the fires in Australia.  The following data from the BBC looks pretty good though, giving both current and historical figures about bushfires in Australia so you maybe come to some better idea of the current situation. Thubs Up

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-50951043?app=news.world.australia.story.50951043.page

I would also like to add, from Carol's thread here: https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9484p375-earth-changes-from-september-2017-to-present-biblical-hurricanes-earthquakes-floods-volcanic-activity-fires-snow-ice-storms#144313 that almost 200 people have been arrested thus far for deliberately starting bushfires this season!! (Thanks Carol.)  

Mad 1  Annoyed  Mad 1

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:50 am

Friday, 10 January 2020

Aussie Bushfire Update No 23: 250,000 told to evacuate Victoria: "Mega Blaze!" Two out of control fires in Victoria and New South Wales have merged: Heatwave returns

https://www.thebigwobble.org/2020/01/aussie-bushfire-update-no-22-250000.html?spref=fb&m=1

Love Always
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:13 pm

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:15 pm

I think they are terraforming Australia and California Mad 2

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:01 pm

Hiding 230 years of global heatwaves

https://youtu.be/cvdivKMRrZs

Love Always
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:21 pm

The whole backward thinking of the australian government and councils are the reason why we have such traumatising fires in australia.

First of all , why put water bans on when you are in the peak of the hot season ? Dont they realise that a lack of water use creates the very fuel that these fires are fueled by ?

Dont they realise that water bans slows or halts the natural process of precipitation ?

Honestly a bunch of monkeys on crack could come up with better ideas ..

I cant even water my garden unless i use a watering can ... and forgive me but its a big ass garden ! Now what i have is a lot of fuel to burn if a spark was to come along ...

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:50 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:01 pm

Monday, 20 January 2020
    After months of fire, heat and droughts Eastern Australia hit with floods (Three months rain in a few hours), dust storms and devastating hail storms, smashing cars and buildings

https://www.thebigwobble.org/2020/01/after-months-of-fire-heat-and-droughts.html?spref=fb&m=1

Love Always
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:16 pm

mudra wrote:Monday, 20 January 2020
    After months of fire, heat and droughts Eastern Australia hit with floods (Three months rain in a few hours), dust storms and devastating hail storms, smashing cars and buildings

https://www.thebigwobble.org/2020/01/after-months-of-fire-heat-and-droughts.html?spref=fb&m=1

Love Always
    mudra

Yes such strange weather created by humans interfering with normal use of water. The nimrods in charge are so very dense... why on earth would you flush urine out to sea ? Urine is one of the best things to feed vegetable gardens and plants. The amount of nutrients in urine for plants is huge ! We should have a number 1 and a number 2 toilet in every home.

Number 1 's go to garden water supplies. Number 2 's go to create methane to burn for heating etc and then goes back into the soil.

Water is an infinite resource, you cannot destroy water. You cant even crack it down to hydrogen and burn it to waste, it will re constitute its self. Water is the most highly evolved and intelligent of beings on this planet. No matter what you do to it, its always going to be there unless its deliberately taken away.

Collect and use your own water liberally, give it to nourish the earth and plants and in turn you will live in a paradise.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:40 am

Well spoken Nanu I agree.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:21 pm

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:04 am

mudra wrote:Well spoken Nanu I agree.

Love from me
    mudra

Hadriel

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:14 am