tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
mudra
Carol
Sanicle
NANUXII
8 posters

What needs to happen for us to Evolve.

mudra
    mudra

What needs to happen for us to Evolve. - Page 2 Empty Re: What needs to happen for us to Evolve.

Post  mudra Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:48 am

NANUXII wrote:The video she did was pretty good. She touched on some things that articulated concepts for me , gave them some clarity in my minds comm stream.

Caveat : In defense of Billy Connolly the sound in the opera house is so bad, I think its in the top 3 worst sounding venues ever created for entertainment.

N
    N

Ooh... now I understand what you meant Nanu cheers
    I didn't notice myself the sound was so bad.
    I am ear impaired and often switch the subtitles icon on so I can follow video content study
    Sound quality escaped me as I lower volume at times so I don't disturb my neighbours. I would otherwise need to put the volume at its highest.
    Forgive my complete misunderstanding of you.
    My answer must have puzzled you Hypnotize Sorry.

NANUXII likes this post

NANUXII
    NANUXII

What needs to happen for us to Evolve. - Page 2 Empty Re: What needs to happen for us to Evolve.

Post  NANUXII Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:01 pm

Hey Mudra , we all good , im not the easiest entity to read sometimes and i speak in terms that can be misconstrued as sarcasm from certain points of view.

Actually my mother used to be a designer , she could pin a mannequin free hand without measurements just by looking at you and when she was done it would fit you like a glove. I grew up watching her work in her design studio and learned a lot from her in that regard.

So i can appreciate the degree of difficulty in making Carolines outfit.

N
    Hadriel 's U
    N

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:47 pm

NANUXII wrote:Hey Mudra , we all good , im not the easiest entity to read sometimes and i speak in terms that can be misconstrued as sarcasm from certain points of view.

Actually my mother used to be a designer , she could pin a mannequin free hand without measurements just by looking at you and when she was done it would fit you like a glove. I grew up watching her work in her design studio and learned a lot from her in that regard.

N
        Hadriel   's U  
    N

I think its just English isn't my first language.
    I noticed wether I listen to or read you Australians, Americans or English people,
    you all have a different way of expressing yourselves and your own sense of humor too.
    And I am not even  taking into account each ones unique personality.
    10 years of forum exchanges haven't polished this for me yet lol!
    I still need to decode at times what people really mean to say.

Your mother was a true artist in her own domain, as I perceive it, and a highly gifted one.
    I can feel the love and expertise she put in the pieces she designed for you and the love you returned to her in admiring her work.

Hadriel you too Nanu

NANUXII likes this post

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:13 pm

mudra wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:Hey Mudra , we all good , im not the easiest entity to read sometimes and i speak in terms that can be misconstrued as sarcasm from certain points of view.

N
        Hadriel   's U  
    N

I think its just English isn't my first language.
    I noticed wether I listen to or read you Australians, Americans or English people,
    you all have a different way of expressing yourselves and your own sense of humor too.
    And I am not even  taking into account each ones unique personality.
    10 years of forum exchanges haven't polished this for me yet lol!
    I still need to decode at times what people really mean to say.

Your mother was a true artist in her own domain, as I perceive it, and a highly gifted one.
    I can feel the love and expertise she put in the pieces she designed for you and the love you returned to her in admiring her work.

Hadriel you too Nanu

Agree with you on cultural differences in terms of expression. In my experiences the Irish are jocular and sarcastic however their delivery is most often from a place of wishing to bond and explore the other. English tend to be polite but with an undercurrent of superiority, Americans are generally very positive and un predictable , Italians are very passionate , passive and sneaky , Russians are just straight up intolerant of BS much like New Zealand , Chinese are quiet and polite but will rip you off in a heartbeat, Greeks ... well they think they invented everything lol, Canadians .. well they are my favorite i think , they are up there with the people from Thailand, polite , pensive and peaceful , Australians ... oh boy , on the surface are compliant but deep in their psyche are generally neurotic and un intelligent in terms of logic and with a deeply ingrained penchant for vigilantism and in so make everything their business especially if they see you getting ahead in the world.

The tall poppy syndrome is alive and thriving in Australia , in fact if we decided to export it as a product would take over as the next super power economy.

Dont get me wrong , i love Australia as a country, we have some very good aspects of life here but we suffer from over regulation and unfortunately the people in those positions generally suffer from the above ailments in personality.

It makes for a very tricky landscape to negotiate.

Hmmmmm ...

N
    N
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:07 am

[Size=16-]Nanu said:

Hmmmmm ...

N
    N

I think it has a lot to do with our personal experiences in interacting with foreigners as well as our own culture and personality Nanu.
    Hence I would probably come up with a different assessment than the one you outlined.

Bluntly I could say :

Americans have a playfull spirit almost child like to me.
    The English a poised, well mannered and pleasant one.
    The australians caught me by surprise.
    A windy spirit fom gentle breeze to storm.

Etc...

Obviously this would be scratching the surface of my own experience in dealing with the human race.

Going deeper within, as I experienced this too,  I would tend to consider a possibility to break through the separating walls of persona and
    reach  that place where pure Love melts them away  Cheerful

And that...is  a great way to evolve cheers [/size]

Last edited by mudra on Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:18 am

I was going to post this video on the Chalice of wisdom thread when I realized its content is fitting well in your thread imho Nanu.

Carl Yung on overcoming anxiety disorders
    https://youtu.be/CP1YOeNnZac

Poster: Academy of Ideas https://www.youtube.com/c/academyofideas
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:08 am

mudra wrote:Nanu said:

Hmmmmm ...

N
    N

I think it has a lot to do with our personal experiences in interacting with foreigners as well as our own culture and personality Nanu.
    Hence I would probably come up with a different assessment than the one you outlined.

Bluntly I could say :

Americans have a playfull spirit almost child like to me.
    The English a poised, well mannered and pleasant one.
    The australians caught me by surprise.
    A windy spirit fom gentle breeze to storm.

Etc...

Obviously this would be scratching the surface of my own experience in dealing with the human race.

Going deeper within, as I experienced this too,  I would tend to consider a possibility to break through the separating walls of persona and
    reach  that place where pure Love melts them away  Cheerful

And that...is  a great way to evolve cheers

If you look at the evolution of the majority of spiritual leaders on this planet you will notice a gradual rise to love and empathy , then after a while at this peak most decline back to truth or their environment.

The ability to maintain love as a mantra is only as good as ones environment. Eventually one is worn down to the very thing they resisted becoming. This is of course a generalisation however Environment is the key proponent to all evolution. When the fabric of our existence is designed to pull us back to basics you need great resource to maintain and resist de evolution.

Resource is unfortunately held by few and given at the hand of work in complying to their will.

Survival of the fittest whether is by an abundance of resource or love eventually there is only so much you can give without receiving. To think you can just love eternally without it being reciprocated or at least respected leaves a void of which something else will flow.

Saying that " Love is all we need " is an imbalanced view. What i find at the heart of people who say this is an internal struggle to resist something not addressed. Maybe they need love to be their savior ? because that is what they lack the most ? I have been in that place where love was all i needed , i gave love and all the good things but it didnt sustain me.

What did, was a more balanced view , many things are needed to evolve and most importantly is the environment we find our selves in.

For the last 2 years i have been researching areas in NSW that have a balanced energy , a place where people live in harmony , where abundance is everywhere , spirits are high and community thrives... and ive found it , in fact i am purchasing a home and land in this very area so i can be at peace.

There i will have an environment where my true spirit can thrive .. i think in time my posts will reflect this however most people i have spoken to in this new place have exactly the same opinions as i do , that Sydney has become a pit of narcissism and sociopathy. I will escape it because its environmental gravity is more powerful than mine.

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:20 am

mudra wrote:I was going to post this video on the Chalice of wisdom thread when I realized its content is fitting well in your thread imho Nanu.

Carl Yung on overcoming anxiety disorders
    https://youtu.be/CP1YOeNnZac

Poster: Academy of Ideas https://www.youtube.com/c/academyofideas

Perfect !!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:17 pm

Harmony is worth seeking.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:14 pm

Neurohackers Advice on What We Must Do to Stop the End of Civilization | Daniel Schmachtenberger

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db-Xn2gzGxU&t

"Daniel Schmachtenberger is best-known as a neurohacker, but some of his most interesting ideas are about civilization--how it thrives, how it fails, and how it eventually collapses. And right now, we are living through times that have many people wondering about the end of the world. On this episode of Conversations with Tom, host Tom Bilyeu and guest Daniel Schmachtenberger engage in a fascinating discussion about social media, neural warfare, game theory, power itself, and the ways that our society has over-optimized. In particular, they talk about why it’s so important to stop trying to be right, why we need to start thinking in more complex ways, and why the real battlefield is the human mind."
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:07 am

NANUXII wrote:

If you look at the evolution of the majority of spiritual leaders on this planet you will notice a gradual rise to love and empathy , then after a while at this peak most decline back to truth or their environment.

Who are you referring to in particular when saying that Nanu ?

Saying that " Love is all we need "  is an imbalanced view. What i find at the heart of people who say this is an internal struggle to resist something not addressed.  Maybe they need love to be their savior ? because that is what they lack the most ?  I have been in that place where love was all i needed , i gave love and all the good things but it didnt sustain me.

What did, was a more balanced view , many things are needed to evolve and most importantly is the environment we  find our selves in.

I totally agree with you as to me Love and one's environnement go hand in hand together, you can't separate one from the other. Doing so would be like removing the core of your being from the equation. My experience of Love is that Love  drives the Soul towards life and livingness in a balancing and harmonious way. A souless universe would be a pretty grim and a cold place to be. Love is the foundation of the Soul. In its journey through the material world the Soul will constantly find itself having to make choices between posing soulfull actions or soulless ones,
    wether  to choose to light things up or let oneself succumb to the weight of the ensnaring low vibrations one can collide into. As experience unfolds the soul will give itself a vast array of opportunities to gain understanding and know how as how to navigate the maze. If one does not seize these one is heading to a great deal of suffering inflicted to self and others and the chaotic environment this creates.

For the last 2 years i have been researching areas in NSW that have a balanced energy , a place where people live in harmony , where abundance is everywhere , spirits are high and community thrives... and ive found it , in fact i am purchasing a home and land in this very area so i can be At peace.

N
    N

I am very pleazed to hear your found a community in company of which you can live happily now.
    This is most auspicuous in these times we are now going through as a collective.
    You seem to have made the right choices at the right times. A dream came true  Cheerful
    I have known someone  from NSW. He was the first person to greet me in Old PA and made me confortable there. I had no experience of forums before. He made all the difference to me. I am still grateful today for all he brought to me, for all we shared in those days.

Much Love for you Nanu and all the best on your Soulful journey  The Karen

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:44 am

The Inner Compass, Tomas Björkman

Ajoutée le 13 juil. 2020
    At the start of the 20th century, the Nordic Countries were some of the poorest in Europe, with the lowest quality of life. By the end of the century they were some of the wealthiest and best places to live in the world.

Why and how? According to philosopher and social entrepreneur Tomas Björkman, the reason is that they paid attention to inner development, more than outer growth, in a huge cultural project of personal growth.

He argues that the pace of change that we are going through now requires a similar focus on the techniques of development.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmZoG4KDKcM

Poster: Rebel Wisdom
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCFQ6Gptuq-sLflbJ4YY3Umw

Tomas Bjorkman
    http://www.tomas-bjorkman.com/

https://29k.org/

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:34 am

If all you need is love to sustain you then that is what you need. I cant tell you or anyone else what they need , we are sharing opinions to our own experiences.

" Love is all you need " as a general saying is what im talking about. And saying thats all one needs is an imbalanced view. We need many of the virtues of existence to evolve.. not just love.

What i think youre trying to say is that love covers many of the other virtues for you, Yes ?

You should not be offended by what i say but lately you have been. what is really going on with you Mudra ?

N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:39 am

I've often thought that to evolve we need to be close to nature to help reconnect to the earth and elements. There is something about sitting down by the creek under the pines trees that is soothing, meditative, healing. I could easily spend hours there and never be bored. Right this moment I just spotted a baby fawn running after her mother in the front meadow. There is joy in observing new life in nature that fills the heart. Gazing across the meadow the white daisies with their golden yellow centers on long slender stems look like they're levitating in groupings here and there. They appear luminous with the sun shinning on them giving off a comforting soft white light. The variant greens of grasses, maple trees and pines are a feast for the eyes.

As stewards of the forest one of our jobs has been to cut down 100 ft tall dead trees making way for light to reach the smaller trees growing beneath them. We've had to cut down about 15 trees this spring and a few more to do in the fall before the snow. With the first snow we can start burning the slag (cut dead branches) in piles. We set our chairs nearby to watch over the burn and insure it's safe while it transform into ash. Evolving also includes living in harmony with nature and giving a helping hand where needed.

Of course we did make a place for the fairies planting flowers and setting out little fairy houses. And of course each tree's stump was cut to make a gnome chair stump. There are a few of them about as well. A couple of which like to hang out down by the creek. In addition there are a number of wind chimes hanging from the trees and the log swing bench is almost repaired. All in all the creek area is enchanting. The lower dead branches in Tanglewood have been cut and removed, so it's a bit easier to move though there without getting ones hair or clothing clawed at. And we added another little bridge to cross over to where the apple and pear tree are planted next to a rocking bench. Sadly, due to the cold climate the fruit trees have yet to produce fruit. There 20 years old and still not one apple or pear. Sigh.

Yesterday we were walking though the woods (there are hundreds of trees here). Getting tired climbing uphill pouse went to sit on a dead tree stump. It completely disintegrated underneath him into bits and pieces having become a hollow home/nest for ants. His bum was covered with ants. He expressed sorrow about having accidently destroyed their home. The situation was both humorous and sad as those ants will have to relocate. Meanwhile, we're sanding, painting some of the outdoor sitting benches sky blue and the others will use teak oil. So creating beauty and places of enchantment where one can sit, relax and enjoy natures bounty is also a way to evolve. Don't you think being co-creators is evolution in action?

Evolving is also becoming one with nature which feeds ones soul.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

NANUXII likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:14 pm

NANUXII wrote:If all you need is love to sustain you then that is what you need. I cant tell you or anyone else what they need , we are sharing opinions to our own experiences.

" Love is all you need " as a general saying is what im talking about. And saying thats all one needs is an imbalanced view. We need many of the virtues of existence to evolve.. not just love.

What i think youre trying to say is that love covers many of the other virtues for you, Yes ?  

You should not be offended by what i say but lately you have been. what is really going on with you Mudra ?  

N
    N

Oooh ...dearest Nanu did I express myself so badly you thought you offended me ? I am very sorry for that as  
    this is not the case at all my friend. Would this have been a live conversation you would have seen so.
    I was enjoying reading you and threw in my point of view agreeing with you that we can't live from love and fresh water only, that love is not all we need in other words. Indeed as you pointed out  many other qualities are needed to strive in this world.
    Although it is my belief that our core essence, the spiritual part of us,  is made of Love, that our nature is fundamentally good , the fact that we are finding ourselves incarnated in  a material environnement necessitates we develop  many skills if we want to survive therein successfully.These various abilities (  the Know How )  are essential I would say as is also, in my understanding, the growing awareness of our core spiritual natura. To me these two fields go hand in hand would we wish to grow in Consciousness and evolve in a harmonious way.

I sincerely hope you understand now and that this clears any misunderstandings.
    mudra is not offended. mudra appreciates you Nanu Hugs  

Much Love for You
    mudra

NANUXII likes this post

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:36 pm

Not at all , I thought you didnt love me no more :0)

hahah Just kidding ,

I like challenging questions , I just dont like feeling like ive offended people i care about.

I think whats happening with me is the affect of 5G etc. Ive located 3 new towers in my area and every time i go to the farm i feel liberated , happy , energetic. When i come back home i feel instantly drained and that affects me, stops my intuitions a tad , mis directs me.

Thankfully it wont be long before i move and im free of all the troubles.

Re your post Carol , i couldnt agree more , the indigenous " care taker " is rewarded for their contributions to nature by its complete energetic vitamin package.

N
    N

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:21 pm

Cheerful

We live in crazy times Nanu where the worst is getting worser and impacts our health and well being.
    We lived next door to a farm when I was a grown up child. I would never miss an opportunity
    to go there and give them a hand with the animals or in the fields. There was always something to do and I loved it.
    You'll be so happy once you settle closer to nature  away from'these horrible  5g towers.
    No doubt about that Nanu :)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 am