tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Former Air Force captain to expose UFO threat

mudra
    mudra

Former Air Force captain to expose UFO threat   Empty Former Air Force captain to expose UFO threat

Post  mudra Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:27 am

Former Air Force captain to expose UFO threat
    September 23, 2010

UFOs sighted over Yunnan province, China in 1981.
    UFO believers are in for a treat next week when members of the military meet to discuss their unexplained encounters.

The group will meet at the National Press Club in Washington to report on the strange things they've seen and demand to know why they have been told to keep quiet.

The incidents that will be discussed will all relate to what the men say is a singular focus by UFOs on weapons storage facilities.

One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during a "missile disruption" incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana and was ordered to never discuss it.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/technology/former-air-force-caption-to-expose-ufo-threat/story-e6frfro0-1225928480574#ixzz10QuuOQXs

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    newel
    newel

Former Air Force captain to expose UFO threat   Empty Re: Former Air Force captain to expose UFO threat

Post  newel Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:21 am

I made an attempt at a thread related to this in News and Views:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/disclosure-t978.htm
    mudra
    mudra

Former Air Force captain to expose UFO threat   Empty Re: Former Air Force captain to expose UFO threat

Post  mudra Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:42 am

Oops sorry metaw I missed that .
    I'll post this vid on your thread and if anchor could then close this one it would be good .

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 pm