tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet Empty Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet

Post  Carol Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=QoOen9Zw7Kw
    Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet

This may come as a shock to many as the US Government has a secret so well kept that it has deceived all levels of society until the actions of one man. When Gary Mckinnon hacked into the US military and NASA servers, he uncovered many government secrets including the existence of a United States space fleet.

SECRET SPACE PROGRAM SINCE 1980

Codenamed 'Solar Warden', the fleet has already been operation since 1980. It is a shocking revelation as the current public perception of available technology on this world would not warrant the construction of a space fleet until far in the future. This shows the level of depth that the government had put into obscuring this space fleet from the rest of the world.

The Solar Warden space fleet consists of 4 Fleets of Ships, 9 Earth Orbiting Space Stations (Cloaked), 63 Space base Research Stations and 47 PlanetaryResearch Stations on 6 different Worlds.

The Fleet Ships, Space Stations and Research Stations all use an Electro-Magnetic Shielding (EMS) that not only Deflects Projectile and Energy Based Weapons, it also has the ability to Phase or Cloak whatever object it is Shielding.

The Dark Fleet worked almost entirely outside the Sol System, Very Military (Offensive), Extremely Classified above the others and were large fleets. They worked along side the Draco Alliance and are speculated to fight along side them in their affairs in other systems.

WORDS FROM NASA ABOUT THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

A reply from the Department Of Defence (DoD) after sending them an FOI (freedom of information) request came in the form of an email message:

"About an hour ago I spoke to a NASA rep who confirmed this was their program and that it was terminated by the President. He also informed me that it was not a joint program with the DoD. The NASA rep informed me that you should be directed to the Johnson Space Center FOIA Manager.

I have ran your request through one of our space-related directorates and I'm waiting on one other division with the Command to respond back to me. I will contact you once I have a response from the other division. Did NASA refer you to us?”

DISCOVERY OF THE SOLAR WARDEN SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet Codename-solar-warden--the-hidden-human-space-armada-309426-1

Apparently, the program operates under both the authority of the US Government and the United Nations.

Humans make mistakes and there will always be mistakes whenever anything man-made is involved. Slivers of truth have leaked out over the years either through whistleblowers, procurement of classified data, or through just pure questioning and interviews with involved personnel. An example would be the email message from NASA posted above. Another notable example would be Gary Mckinnon.

Several years back, Gary McKinnon had hacked into both US military and NASA servers. He had unprecedented access to the U.S. Space Command databases. Among the stores of data, McKinnon had uncovered the existence of extraterrestrial officers in the military along with manifests of space fleet-to-fleet cargo transfers. Along with this information, he had also uncovered the secret "Solar Warden" program.

At the time, McKinnon faced charges by the U.S. Department of Justice, after having committed "the biggest military computer hack of all time". The U.S. Government fought to have him extradited from the UK and possibly face prison time on U.S. Soil for up to 70 years.

However, the U.S. Government faced a stalemate as forcing McKinnon to court would undoubtedly risk having him testify in public about the classified files, including the Solar Warden project. His attorney would then be able to subpoena government officers to testify under oath about the Navy's Space Fleet. It is probably for this reason that the extradition of McKinnon has had no progress to date.

The fleet operates under the US Naval Network's Space Operations

When questioned about the Solar Warden fleet, McKinnon described a fleet made up of around 8 cigar-shaped motherships ( each having a length measuring beyond two football fields faced end-to-end) and 43 smaller scout class ships. The fleet operates under the US Naval Network and Space Operations Command (NNSOC) [formerly Naval Space Command]. 300 personnel are keeping the fleet in operation and more are being hired as the fleet expands.

Last year, the United States’ black budget for secret programs spanning dozens of agencies was $52.6 billion.

The Solar Warden Space Fleet was operating under the Space Operations Command and US Naval Network and there was about 300 personnel working at the facility. Solar Warden was said to have US aerospace Black Projects contractors, with contributions from the UK, Canada, Italy, Australia, and Russia. It had also been said that the program was operated and tested from a secret military base much like Area 51.

THE BIGGEST HIDDEN BLACK PROJECT EVER

United Kingdom contributes parts and systems

The resources required to build and maintain the fleet would be colossal. Much of the work is fulfilled by U.S. Aerospace Black Projects contractors. Countries like Canada, The United Kingdom, Italy, Austria, Russia, and Australia have also made their share of contributions consisting of parts and systems for the fleet.

Testing and ground operations of the project are carried out from top-secret military facilities around the world, with one example being Area 51 in Nevada, USA.

The United States has organized its military forces into ten unified combatant commands respectively led by a single four-star General or Admiral who reports directly to the Secretary of Defense.

With the revelation of the Solar Warden project, it may be the most plausible explanation so far regarding the countless UFO sightings around the planet. If the UFOs were to be attributed to the Solar Warden Project, a disturbing thought comes to mind - why are the world's governments hiding the project from the public, along with the vast knowledge of such advanced technology?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet Empty Re: Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet

Post  Carol Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:57 am

Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet Maxresdefault

Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet Hqdefault
    U.S. SECRET SPACE FLEET - SOLAR WARDEN, TR3B, TR3E, TR6, AND NASA X43A

Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy3C0imrf3F4ubBO9pBzi7KMRDXGCChZ_fYybWl6a5tWsKgS7Fyw

Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet Solar%2BWarden%2BThe%2BSecret%2BSpace%2BProgram
    Stillness in the Storm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCh5j-_kVVA

DESCRIPTION

According to conspiracy theorists, Solar Warden is an ultra-secret project that maintains a fleet of spaceships that are operating primarily within Earth’s Orbit and around our solar system. Some say they’re defending us against alien threats.

Solar Warden is a Six-Degrees-of-Freedom space shooter combined with an overarching campaign with real time strategy elements – jump into your fighter and combat the silicoid menace up close, while you command and dispatch the Solar Warden fleet for reinforcements as you see fit.

Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet 51c0K-Y35yL
    Kindle Edition

Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet 51bjNSkX4-L
    The U.S. Navy's Secret Space Program and Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance (Secret Space Programs Book 2)
    Kindle Edition

Join the Navy and See the Universe

Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet Content?id=zQB1DwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1&imgtk=AFLRE716_gCju5DquNFCdmYHdGpJKHhuCeO2opVsr1FAEYFx7vn5rhYG9YG6Rt7ZSqYSHSV80h7QRx7-ztRibEnw6BzHX5AaydcKmVbkrCHaFPyQ7I9z-1Wbks2TqGx3y3DcOG5NrZYV

Solar Warden 1 by Ian Douglas

The explosive opening of a new military SF adventure from the author of the Legacy Trilogy and the Star Carrier series. For decades, there have been rumours of alien life. Now the truth is out – a truth more shocking and thrilling than anyone could have imagined. We are not alone. But neither are we defenceless.

For fun: Star Bourne: Book 1 of the Starman Series (Star Man) Kindle Edition

Colin Gordon is just a normal guy driving home to celebrate his anniversary with his partner, when an accident traps him in the burning wreck of his car. When he wakes, he is in another place and, it seems, another time. Colin is a very long way from home, on the Ship FNS Destiny with no way to return. When he visits the devastated colony of Zafar, he becomes a changed man, a man with a new purpose in life.

Pirates attacking planets and Star-Ships quickly show him the universe is not the friendly place he once thought it was. The idea that people who are as technologically advanced as these will be peaceful and benevolent is only partly true. These Aliens must still maintain a military to defend themselves against their enemies.

After pirates attack the ship he is travelling on, the entire command structure is out of action, leaving only Colin to guide the repairs and help the crew steer the ship safely back to home port. Along the way he must rescue innocent civilians from the pirates and help the Federation of Sentient Peoples (FSP) to survive. He learns that the very actions he must take to save the ship and crew could also see him branded a pirate if he is successful. While the FSP is by no means a utopian society, its leaders are smart enough to know they are in trouble and who they should ask for help.

Can Colin save the ship and her crew? If he does, will the Federation authorities put him in prison for doing so?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet Empty Re: Codename Solar Warden - The Hidden Human Space Fleet

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:26 pm

What if the Human-Race is building a Space-Force for an Alien-Race to do the Dirty-Work for Dark-Beings?? What if we shouldn't differentiate between various countries, agencies, religions, philosophies, corporations, races, militaries, and banks?? What if ALL are controlled by One Bad@$$ Boss?? We shouldn't think we have this figured-out and under-control, and this includes the Top One-Percent, the Visible Powers That Be, the Secret Space Program, and All-Levels of the Secret-Government. Richard Hoagland said "The Lie is Different at Every Level" but somehow each level thinks they're special and favored by the gods. The possibilities are probably infinite, and most are probably bad. I'm honestly attempting to withdraw from the Information-War, retreating into rather boring and contrarian areas of research (such as an 8,000 page Bible Commentary written in the 1950's combined with a couple of New York Newspapers combined with Baroque Sacred-Classical Music). But it might be too-late for even that sort of thing. I think the Matrix cracked-down on me, making me stupid, crazy, and miserable. The doctors say I'm fine, but I feel as though I might die at any moment, and I guess I don't wish to know what's wrong with me. Everyone seems to be watching me as if I were a Freak-Show in a Traveling-Circus. What if All of Us are a Freak-Show in a Traveling-Planet Theater of the Universe??

Did we get Really-Smart in the last 100 years?? Now we're kicking ET's @$$?? Ben Rich said "We Can Take ET Home!!" What if all of our sophistication is for the sole-purpose of "Taking ET Home" prior to exterminating ourselves?? That series 'The Event' is worth reviewing. I hate to be negative, but take a long, hard look at history (bogus and genuine). It's NOT Nice. Take a long, hard look at the destructive-potential existing within this solar system. We could all cease to exist (physically and spiritually) in an instant IMHO. We're kicking the Bad Guys and Gals Out, and replacing them with the Good Guys and Gals who will finally get it right?? Hope Springs Eternal, but I Don't Presently Have Much Faith, Hope, and Love. Sorry About That. Seriously, what if 9/11, Fukushima, the California Fires, and Notre Dame are just the beginning of ET Kicking Our @$$?? What if UFO's and Directed-Energy Weapons have existed for Billions of Years?? What if we think we're really-cool because ET let us steal some of their obsolete-stuff so we can screw-ourselves without ET incurring Karmic-Debt?? I think Linda Moulton Howe, Catherine Austin Fitts, and Joseph Farrell know what I'm talking about. I think this forum knows more than just about anyone in the solar-system, but that's all I'm going to say about that.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:54 am; edited 6 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:18 pm

What if that speculation is just one reality of an infinite number of realities?

I think you're going to enjoy this thread Oxy as I'm going to put all the info I can find about Solar Warden here.. and also keep a hard copy as I lost off the info I did on this years back so have to recreate it. Sigh. What to help? You can post what you've uncovered about this topic as well if you wish.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:46 pm