tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Vidya Moksha
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Swanny
8 posters

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Empty Re: Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:17 am

I never even managed to finish the Silmarillion. I was gifted the whole set of Tolkein's history, the set produced by his son, Christopher. I couldnt manage those either. Would be curious to revisit these writings one day, perhaps..not that I have the books anymore.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Empty Re: Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:51 am

Ashera wrote:I do not act on behalf of the people and even would refuse to get elected!

I do not stand for your sins!

I do not like these Christian guilt shifters!

No flatworms in my close environment!

I rule by divine right and my own authority!

Based on my 2003 Dönitz-Oath!

You are the humus and not me!

I refuse any social responsibility!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 20130110

Once upon a time the rivers Themse, Rhine, and Ems, confluenced in the Jade...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Hero_d10
    At some places you have 40 meters tidal range, the depth of todays North Sea...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Law_of11
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:00 am

Ashera wrote:
    Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Cn4-lo10

Me!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 E9bbfe269def287a3cffed351eaed2be0a84d5af

InshAllah!
    Gott mit uns!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 IwMJS4vwEJg

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:03 am

Ashera wrote:
    The High Castes

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Snaps236

I am not of Adam, I am of self-reflection!

The girl in the mirror looked startled, and then pouting, and
    angry.
    „Is it not true?“ I challenged her.
    „Yes!“ she sobbed. „It is true!“
    „Are you not rather burdensomely garbed?“ I asked.
    She drew off the tiny bit of silk. I watched her in the mirror.
    „You may dance,“ I told her.
    - Dancer of Gor (Gor, #22)

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Dda585003cc78de36ebd389e150deda2b5f764a5
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:08 am

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Lloyd_14

The Underwood...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Scree355

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:23 pm

Who was Israel Beer Josaphat?

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Khazar12

...reversive history

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Scree358
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:58 pm

I more or less arbitrarily assume that Sapho was the Rosina of Israel Beer Josaphat, a Blue Caste and explorer, known as Tartarin...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Isis-u16

It did not happen in Prague but in "Kiev"...

...the Golem

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Steamp12

Total Recall...

And then this Tartarin Josaphat ends up in Aachen as the banker Paul Julius Freiherr von Reuter and founder of a news agency, and Sapho as millgirl and secret of Maitre Cornille...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:52 pm

And I saw fireflies and gloworms at the Tannhäuser Gate!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Roads_tlair_2

Where did my father have certain books from? Were not some of them birthday gifts from my great-grandma Hedwig Lloyd, the miller's daughter?

She had one single son, the only child, and my other great-grandma Marie Cortez had eleven of them! (a son and the only daughter died young age).

How many people truly inhabited the globe at the centenary threshold of 19/20th century?

They felt like aliens, a human life was nothing!

You must make a name, little one!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 375px-Black_Betha_by_Rae_Lavergne
    (old age her hair was white all over but still reached down the bum,
    totally traumatized I guess)

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Schier10

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Hexen-10
    Sweet little sixteen...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:00 pm

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 1200px12

Stone of Destiny

Imbolc 2001

Me and Cassandra went alone there!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Holy_g11

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:45 pm

Heligoland 13 October 2005...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Legali10

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Catno110

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Ax210

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 311

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:15 am

And then the grand-great-daughter of Sapho ends up in Bremen as Freifrau Alienne von Lepel and re-founder of the Reuters Lloyd news agency...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Alienn19

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Galler10

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 A880d610

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 -WymWvNiDCU

Alienne Laval
    8 years ago
    most funny this time traveller at 3:27...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Scree363

...Sony 1969

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Sony110
    (at no point of time this model was sold in Germany)

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Start-10

My Waffen-SS-Opa who cared for Sapho and from whom I got the SONY reported that he had a steel ball pen in WWII and that he lost it when his arm was shot. Was it plain chance that the tattooed SS-number vanished too? Hardly anyone believed him anyway...

He himself was ballistician and cannoneer and knew too well that a gunner could do that very precisely... he was switched off!

He then appeared at the Achim lazaret (his mother lived in Bremen) in an old army uniform without any chevrons, papers, and identification... and met there my grandma who worked as nurse then...

Last edited by Ashera on Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:23 am

In my special plot I assume that the Bremen Lloyd Building was detonated in the night of the moon landing with a ballistic rocket from Cuxhaven...

...this hypothesis is neither verifiable nor refutable...

The Moloch!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Mo580910

Not long after my opa had assumed such things he was found dead in the attic of his appartment... in 1973!

P.S.: a while I called myself Esther (Ischa, Asha...) and regularily also got asters as birthday flowers...
    Sapho lived Asternstreet, in Hannover then.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:51 pm

Re: The End of the Twins Cycle
    Post  Ashera Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:01 am

They greatest lie ever was about the Lloyd. It did not look like moloch end of the 1950s, and it was not demounted in 1983, but in 1969. 1972 was the School's Out summer, Horten Bremen existed already

Raphanus wanted to learn, he stole a spaced out steel pencil set whose existence he could not get in plain protest against his lot as welcome idiot of the guy who exploited him. Not that I realized all that then already.

Many years later I was Lay Judgess at the Bremen Land Court, and as mostly I sat at the Prosecution side. Attorney Uwe Picard watched me, playing with his bullet shaped steel pencil...

I represent Public Law, not Social Law

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 8 DYSzEoOVMAA13Qk
    @ziky
    School's Out  - Alice Cooper
    Alice Cooper just announced a date for Vancouver on Aug 20

I am not against them - I just drink no alcohol - I smoke  

Remmer Beer Tavern was Katharinen-Street already, the Passage itself did not yet exist, and the Lloyd Passage was in the making. Lloyd Building still exists, it is all the structure at Horten side

What they did there on the basis of the Lloyd Building "ruins" is the stroke of a genius, including this strange storey car park and the Edeka food shop in the Horten basement

---------

The building is known as "spooky", different entities shall live there, an interesting place. Some crimes that are attributed to the building never could be solved, but this mainly because of the divergent "time frames" I guess. And some suspects probably used these discrepancies to invent lie stories.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 8 DVL5N2ZXUAE4M4h
    The Lloyd Building (Lloyd Gebäude) Bremen

Source: Bremer Nachrichten, 7 January 2018, Page 14
    There they assume it was demounted in 1983

The tower was where today (since 1972) the Horten outdoor glas cabin elevator is

Last edited by Ashera on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:15 am

In 2012 I officially accepted the Quran, after a long gnostic struggle and special experiences in 1986 and studies also at the Institute of Islamic Studies of the Free University of Berlin. I am a Magistra in Religion Science and a Doctora of Public Law and Communication Science.

My refusal of further treatment at the counseling center, however, in no way led to the fact that I was not further pursued by this until today! This witch hunt led me finally up to the short time detention cell of the police station Vahr due to wrong suspicions, judgements, accusations and insinuations! (I would be a danger for the public health, law of 1938, Volksverhetzerin, judgment of 2014/15 - and a Nazi - and finally a Stinkmorchel).

- Letter to District Court and Prosecution, 25 August 2018
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:43 pm

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 ______10

In my early childhood memories there were gargoyles on the roof of the Lloyd Building. I remember some day when we passed by with the Lambretta and I looked up to drink rain, some came from a gargoyle...

Sometimes I even was inside the building because my mother worked there.

And I am quite sure we were also there after the Circus Krone Explosion... telephones, telex, and Reuters...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Batgir22

To Alphonse Daudet Freiherr von Reuter must have sounded like an idiot when he told of "Kiev" for example...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:45 am

The Shack

I would not accept any King Shlomo (Solomon/Asmodeus) as Rex Mundi Ruler of the World, as Lord of the Two Worlds and such a crap...

Crowley already was about the "Double-Wand-Of-Power"...

It is rather about hierarchization, up-stream and down-stream, up-spin and down-spin...

Underworld, Middle-Earth (Paradise), and The Heavens...

About the people and the underworld one could say... half way flogged and half way pulled...

Seldomly some crystals emerge from this ambivalent humus...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Vril2112

I am a being of Paradise

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Vril-l12

Sura 10:100 - it is not for a soul to believe except by permission of Allah.

Sura 110:3 - Ask your Lord, and implore Him for forgiveness. He is your Redeemer.

Allah is the Rabbi of Ashera, and that is He who is the Lord of Sirius!

In my case the Public Landlord had no say, he and his minim and mason junker fellows arrogated a position in relation to me they were not allowed to!

What follows is little Peter's Harrowing of Hell!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:37 am

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Babylo11

Proverbs
    Chapter 9
    (The Keys of Solomon)
    https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Proverbs-Chapter-9
    / / / /
    1Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

2She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table.

3She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city,

4Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,

5Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled.

6Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

7He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.

8Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

9Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.

10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

11For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased.

12If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

13A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.

14For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city,

15To call passengers who go right on their ways:

16Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,

17Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.

18But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Wilat_10

In the name of Allah, Rabbi l*alanima, Master of the Universe!
    Sura 1

Jesaja 11 ELB
    / / / /
    1 And a rice shall come forth from the stump of Isais, and a sapling from his roots shall bear fruit. 2 And upon him shall rest the Spirit of Jehovah, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of Jehovah; 3 and his delight shall be in the fear of Jehovah. And he will not judge according to the sight of his eyes, nor execute judgment according to the hearing of his ears; 4 and he will judge the lowly in righteousness, and execute judgment to the humble of the land in uprightness. And he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the lawless. 5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his hips. - 6 And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling shall be together, and a little lad shall drive them. 7 And the heifer and the she-bear shall feed together, and their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 And the suckling shall play at the hole of the adder, and the weaned child shall stretch forth his hand unto the basilisk's den. 9 There shall be no wickedness, neither shall there be wickedness in all my holy mountains; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of Jehovah, as the waters cover the sea bottom. - 10 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the root shoot of Isais, which shall stand as a panoply of the nations, the nations shall inquire of him; and his resting place shall be glory. 11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall stretch forth his hand the second time, to ransom the remnant of his people that shall be left out of Assyria, and out of Egypt, and out of Pathros, and out of Ethiopia, and out of Elam, and out of Shinar, and out of Hamath, and out of the isles of the sea. 12 And he will raise up a banner to the nations, and gather together the exiles of Israel, and the dispersed of Judah he will gather from the four corners of the earth. 13 And the envy of Ephraim shall depart, and the oppressors of Judah shall be cut off; Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not oppress Ephraim. 14 And they will fly on the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west, will plunder together the sons of the east; on Edom and Moab they will lay their hand, and the children of Ammon will be obedient to them. 15 And Jehovah shall destroy the sea-tongue of Egypt; and he shall wave his hand over the river with the fierceness of his breath, and break it into seven streams, and make it to pass through with shoes. 16 And so there shall be a highway from Assyria for the remnant of his people that shall be left, as there was a highway for Israel in the day that they came up out of the land of Egypt.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:44 am

It is still a mystery to me how the treatment center in the east comes up with the idea of wanting to put me under care and procedural guardianship. Is it possible that Gewoba is behind this new attempt - as it was in 2013?

In that year I ended the continuation of a psychoanalysis and a treatment for a suicide attempt at the counseling center after it came to personnel restructuring undesirable by me there, triggered by the resolution of the Bürgerschaft of January 24, 2013 regarding the development of strategies for the promotion of mental health (motion of the parliamentary groups Bündnis 90/Die Grünen and SPD of November 14, 2012, printed matter 18/651).

Among other things, it states, "...to be guided by scientific findings in the development of the strategy and, where available, to identify best practice models and use them as models."

De facto, this "democratization" of treatment led to staffing with underqualified personnel, for example from the field of social work, some with a church-religious background.

An "expertise" about my "state of mind", which was made out of this context at the request of Gewoba under police pressure for the Office for Social Services in 2013 by a Jaenisch, made me only stunned!

It was claimed there, for example, that I had first said that I was Jewish and then that I was Muslim!

I said: I am Jewish (Jüdin) and Muslimah!

In its above-mentioned session, the Bürgerschaft also decided on a contract between the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen and the Islamic religious communities in the state of Bremen (Senate communication of December 11, 2012, printed matter 18/693, Senate communication of January 15, 2013, printed matter 18/727, Senate communication printed matter 18/693, printed matter 18/727).

Since such a treaty is not possible under Islamic law, it can only be a matter of accepting the Quran as a religious written work officially accepted in the state of Bremen. In terms of its meaning, it seamlessly follows on from what is legally provided for in the Bremen state constitution.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Snaps242

When I was sworn in as a juror at the regional court (until 2013), I was the only one who swore not only by the Bremen state constitution but also by the preamble to the Basic Law: Vox Populi (In the name of the people) is not necessarily Vox Dei (The state). I have given my word to God and have not listened to man (Genesis 2).

I can no longer understand the decision of the Federal Constitutional Court to define public law as democratic law in the sense of East German legal custom and, in my understanding of the law, it violates the Basic Law.

Cultural expression, even as a means of coping with fear, stress, threat or terror, is protected as an individual public right by the first articles of the Basic Law.

The two trials against me in 2014 and 2015 already clearly went in the direction of criminalizing or pathologizing cultural behavior and punishing it socially in the sense of the old GDR constitution. And the recent incidents and the social handling of them are further steps of this kind. I do not go along with this and do not let myself be socially patronized!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Daener57

Or should I imply the idea of a higher law which, apart from all search for truth, has gained entrance again through the judicial back doors as the idea of social justice?

Parish democracy as expression of the creative will? Lord, I hear you tap!

See the Basic Law: Vox Populi is not Vox Dei.

Vive la Republique!

A constitutional public prosecutor's office - also in the sense of the Bremen state constitution - would have to represent my interests and not promote the all-social Christian moral justice, because the federal social justice can hardly be understood otherwise!

Bremen is my state!

The whole is already purely methodically not useful for the truth-finding and reminds rather of legal custom from the GDR - the arbitrary justice of the social junkerdom and its fellahs!

As already stated elsewhere, I also see the decision of the Federal Constitutional Court to define public law as democratic law as unconstitutional!

Moreover, I see the whole process as hurting my academic honor and damaging the reputation of the Free University of Berlin.

The German synthesis is the cripple!

- Letter to the Prosecution, 31 October 2021

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 King_b11

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 1438868

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:16 am

Alienne Laval <alienne_v@yahoo.com>
    To:
    office@landgericht.bremen.de
    office@amtsgericht.bremen.de
    office@staatsanwalt.bremen.de

Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 9:01 AM

---------------------------------

To:

District Court

11.11.2018

If the matter is not resolved by 22.11. I will take a hotel room at the Radisson Blue. I have informed the Office for Social Services in advance.

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Atlant18

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Atlant17

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Raddis11

Sweep out the scat, with an iron broom!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Poseid10

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Meios210
    Temporalidade Negativa

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Masera11

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Daener58
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:00 am

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Ninive11
    The Lloyd Tower?
    A Lighthouse close to Bagdad?

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Scree366
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:34 am

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Screen79

The saxion is the scalar superpartner of the axion, and part of a chiral superfield. The axion represents the CP violating theory of the Standard Model. The axion and saxion are examples of the scalar boson class of particles with a very small mass, and a charge of 0.

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Screen80

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Double10

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Scree367
    Harut & Marut

Last edited by Ashera on Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:44 am

Hmmm

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 C97f0710
    r
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:11 am

Cum louder!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 NvdwtYDex_g

It is not Heligo Land (like Legoland) but Helig Oland, and this means Holy Island

It was ready a while before Heligoland and I sent it from Westerland, Sylt, to Colin Bennett in London before the Heligoland expedition... I refered to Heisenberg in this essay...

Why? Because I wanted to avoid that I change anything after... given the case I survive it!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:03 pm

Ashera wrote:

Crowley already was about the "Double-Wand-Of-Power"...

"Omicron Wand"

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 6 Scree369

Last edited by Ashera on Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:53 pm

Ashera wrote:Crowley already was about the "Double-Wand-Of-Power"...

I guess, technically, this was quote from Aiwass.

This is the most confusing part of Crowley's work, I think. It preceded his change of the Emperor and the Star, on the tree of life. Frankly,it makes no sense, (to me anyway).

And what is the double wand?

perhaps a reference to advaita? (in his other hand, was nothing).

0=2

but tartaria?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 am