/ / / /
1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut.
2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit!
/ / / /
1. Yea, it is I, BABALON.
2. And this is my book, that is the fourth chapter of the Book of the Law, He completing the Name, for I am out of NUIT by HORUS, the incestuous sister of RA-HOOR-KHUIT.
(cp. Iusaseet; cp. also Satis/Sopdet [Sothis/Venus/Sirius/Ashera]; AV)
3. It is BABALON. TIME IS. Ye fools.
4. Thou hast called me, oh accursed and beloved fool.
5-8. (Missing and presumed lost. Ed.)
9. Now know that I, BABALON, would take flesh and come among men.
10. I will come as a penelous (sic) flame, as a devious song, a trumpet in judgement halls, a banner before armies.
11. And gather my children unto me, for THE TIME is at hand.
12. And this is the way of my incarnation. Heed!
The people — I abolished it! What has remained? The mess media perhaps? But no! With the people I also abolished the mess media! (Midnight; moment with no shadow; end of the longest TV show; Rise of the Jensaarai; INCIPIT ASHERA ATARGATIS.)
I will come as a penilous flame and a devious song, a voice in the judgment halls, a banner before armies. I will come girt with the Sword of Freedom. Before me, kings and priests will tremble, cities and empires will fall, and I will be called BABALON, The Scarlet Woman!
P.S.: who was Nietzsche?
Freedom is a Two-Edged Sword...