tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past

burgundia
    burgundia

Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past Empty Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:06 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past Empty Re: Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm

Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past 5751dd8452bcd044008c6e5e?width=1190
    Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past 3r897q

Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past Pelosi-meme-382
    Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past Network
    "I'm as Mad as Hell and I'm NOT Going to Take This Anymore!!"

Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past E775bf43684fa98c407f1bb2ba0d08ac
    "This is Enough to Drive a Man to Drink..."

"Now I Go Incognito..."
    Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past 74fd96f97d89b66e3440abf84e2fa569
    Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past 2050990388-HAL9000
    Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past Nm2253078
    Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past Chronoscope
    Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past MV5BMTQzMDEwMzExM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTMxNjU3Mg@@._V1_CR0,36,384,216_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_
    Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past Web

Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past 273447003_640
    Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past THE-CHRONOSCOPE
    Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past The-Record-Keeper

I'm shutting-down regarding alternative-research, and I've become somewhat jaded and cynical, but these videos caused me to think of some seemingly crazy possibilities regarding past, present, and future. What if Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope simply played videos from an Ancient to Modern YouTube Repository?? Sherry Shriner once claimed that there was an audio and video record of the 'Invasion of the Solar System' securely stored by the 'White-Reptilians Under the Gobi Desert'!! Honest. Bill Cooper claimed there was a video record of the 'Crucifixion of Christ'!! Honest. 'RA' told me "You Did It with YouTube"!! Honest. One of the cast-aside SDA doctrines is the 'Investigative Judgment' involving the examination of everyone's past to determine whether they are 'Saved' or 'Lost'. I've developed my own 'Investigative Judgment' theories which are quite different than the SDA version. Astronaut Edgar Mitchell spoke with me about the 'Survival of Information' rather than the 'Survival of the Soul' regarding 'Life After Death'. I've wondered about 'Reincarnation' throughout my adult life, but I've never gotten involved with 'Regression-Hypnosis' or 'Spiritualistic-Experiences'. I'm an apathetic and passive pseudo-researcher. I mostly turn everything-crazy into science-fiction. Al Bielek spoke of visiting A.D. 2137 and A.D. 2749 by watching a futuristic television. A movie with Meryl Streep 'Defending Your Life' involved 'YouTube Views of the Past' (or something to that effect). The Dr. Who 'Trial of a Timelord' in the mid 1980's involved a similar concept in an original 'Matrix'. Note Carol's thread 'Return of the Star People' which includes the incredible story of a former member of the Secret Space Program. I have theories about that occurrence which are different than that contained within the video. I continue to suspect that most-everything has been audio and video recorded for tens of thousands of years (at least in this particular solar-system) but I can't prove it. What Would HAL 9000 Say?? What Would David Bowman Say?? What Would Peter Venkman Say?? I'm not finding anything about Charlotte Keppel, which might mean she didn't exist, or that she was removed from history. As always, I treat all of this fringe-stuff as science-fiction, yet I made a couple of connections and speculations in connection with Charlotte Keppel. It's somewhat liberating to NOT claim to have the TRUTH, and to simply post nonsense on a small website. But what if a lot of the nonsense eventually makes a HUGE amount of sense?? This website is sort of a Galactic-Backchannel. Unfortunately, I often experience vague-hostility as I attempt to face-reality in a science-fictional manner. I HATE the way I feel and think. I HATE my life. Now I'm going to make the coffee and read from Volumes 3 and 4 (I Chronicles to Malachi) of the SDA Bible Commentary. It's a nasty task but someone must do it!!
    Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past R.8e2bb3581dc7242d4610f7e987fb74f6?rik=peQ5FpBkqK8j3Q&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.neverofftopic.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2ftime-machine

Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past OIP

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:55 am; edited 7 times in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past Empty Re: Charlotte Keppel's Chronoscope machine that can see the past

Post  burgundia Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:27 pm

https://www.ancient-code.com/chronovisor-device-used-vatican-look-future-past/?fbclid=IwAR2UeqQhetuNOggb9-qNpcQrQX0f79jV2Nd0sHXRGKAWlRCdPXy1XNYc2pY

The Chronovisor: A device used by the Vatican to look into the future and past

According to numerous reports and stories that have been published through the years, among the many alleged secrets the Vatican has, there is a device called the Chronovisor. The device enables its user to observe future as well as past events. Many believe this device is one of the greatest guarded secrets humanity has ever had.

Some even believe it is a crucial ‘tool’ which has allowed the Vatican to preserve its influence and power through the years.

Ever since H. G. Wells composed his novel ‘The Time Machine’ many people have been left fascinated by the idea of time travel. Even Theoretical Physics dreams of the possibility of making it work one day. Everything related to time travel today is related to science fiction, or so it seems at least. Interestingly, on May 2, 1972, an Italian newspaper shocked the world when they published an article with a provoking headline: A machine that photographs the past has finally been invented.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:43 pm

That was cool. Is this the actual lady or a film made about her?
    Brave and fearless character.
    Nothing would stop her from following her path of interests.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:53 pm