tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

The Past and Letting Go

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

The Past and Letting Go Empty The Past and Letting Go

Post  MargueriteBee Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:30 pm

My understanding is we must let go of the past.

What does that mean? Do we let go of people, emotional ties and the way things are right now?

What are your thoughts?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

The Past and Letting Go Empty Re: The Past and Letting Go

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:40 am

One must let go of the Guilt They have with People - Situations - Animals - and Themselves. This is what keeps Us in the Past or is what must be let go of in reference to the Past.

Wink

Now how does One do this ?

Blink

One makes ammends with the above things - Symbolically asking for Forgiveness with the Earth and the Animals doing concrete things to make things better but more succinctly with People and Situtions - One must make a re-entrance to the Person or Situation - Try to correct the Imbalance and if the Situation or the Person will have none of It - You can then let go of It as You've brought the Karmic Entanglement back so as to resolve It - Leaving It finally with those Who will not see it layed to rest.

This is how One gives the Energy back and absolves Themselves of Their own Guilt - Their Past that is - Whether real or perceived - So that the Entanglements are left with those Who will not move from that Point of Forgiveness - Forward...

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

The Past and Letting Go Empty 2 BEE IS(IS) 2 Be

Post  SiriArc Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:12 am

The Past and Letting Go Coneveils1

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2139

In a sense, it's automatic

It's an Intrinsic aspect of Who WE Really Are

It's DESTINY

It Becomes Empowered Destiny when you Consciously use your Tools of:
    LOVE, LIGHT and WILL
    Keep in mind that that from a Deeper Perspective,
    You are constantly INTEGRATING the (+) AND the (-)
    And ALCHEMICALLY BLENDING them into something NEW.

As Caterpillars (EMPATHS),
    WE have moved through this SET TRANSDUCING the positive and negative
    Just by living our lives
    And NOW, via the TIME CODES,
    The Hypothalamus is starting to Secrete and what has been is starting to DISSOLVE
    This LIFETIME is the COCOON
    The RECAPITULATION prior to DEPARTURE.......

EVERYBODY and EVERYTHING is GOING TO MAKE IT

It's DESTINY

The CHOICE AND DECISION was Exercised

"Long Ago"

Howard Hendrix

Standing Wave

If all these systems mode-lock onto one another to form a universal dynamical system, he said, obviously still working it out in his own mind, then that universal system would be an intersection or interface, eternal and infinite, which imprints itself upon every pattern in the universe and is in turn impressed upon by every pattern in the universe. We would thus reside in a holographic plenum of information - information in the form of influences. All information would be everywhere, at all times because information, as mode-lockable influence, would stand outside of merely historical or temporal existence.

Viewed in this light, he continued, we are not essentially
    biological, or even only physical, beings. We are entelechies that cast a shadow into matter. That shadow we identify as our physical being. Even our whole universe would then be more than just physical. The universe itself would be entelechial, moving toward unity in the sense that it is moving toward the unification of all its dynamical systems into one system. Mode-locking all the universe's dynamical systems would essentially create a system that unifies all of the dynamical phenomena of the universe.

Terence McKenna

You can feel it.

You can feel it in your own dreams.

You can feel it in your own trips.

You can feel that we're approaching the cusp.......

And that beyond that Cusp, we are unrecognizable to ourselves.

The wave of novelty that has rolled unbroken since the birth of the universe has now focused and coalesced itself in our species.

And if it seems unlikely to you that the world is about to Transform itself, then think of it this way:

Think of a pond and think of how, if the surface of the pond begins to boil, that’s the signal that:

Some Enormous Protean Form is about To Break The Surface of the pond and reveal Itself.

Human history is the boiling of the pond surface of ordinary biology.

We are flesh, which has been caught in the grip of some kind of an

Attractor

That lies ahead of Us in time, and that is Sculpting to Its ends.

Speaking to us, through psychedelics, through visions, through culture and technology.

Consciousness, the language-forming capacity in our species is Propelling Itself Forward, as though it were going to shed the monkey body and leap into Some Extra-Surreal Space that Surrounds, but that we cannot currently see.

The Past and Letting Go Orionidshrgl
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:45 am

Letting go of limitations, of thinking I am limited.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:49 am

I love you,
    I forgive you,
    I release you,
    I let you go.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Letting go of what does not serve you is important. For me letting go of unreasonable anger has been freeing. Holding onto the negative keeps me back and takes way to much energy. I've also been observing thought patterns. It is amazing how a thought just comes automatically. I'm always watching out for that so I can release it. Will I ever be done clearing, yes.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:23 pm

MargueriteBee wrote:Letting go of what does not serve you is important. For me letting go of unreasonable anger has been freeing. Holding onto the negative keeps me back and takes way to much energy. I've also been observing thought patterns. It is amazing how a thought just comes automatically. I'm always watching out for that so I can release it. Will I ever be done clearing, yes.

May you be blessed on your path good bee ,

:-)
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Thank you Beran.

I'm feeling like I really do just need to let go of life as I know it and open up to the new reality. Like a part of me is giving up.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:26 am

You do not need clearing. You are pure.

When Arjuna asked Krishna how I purify myself, Krishna said you should meditate, than Arjuna said that he can not stop his mind and thoughts are hard to stop as to stop the wind...

When we sometimes realize an essence it becomes so easy and light and old bagade is dropped in a second.

I wish you blissful moments and many smiles.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:09 pm