tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Shungite the miracle stone : The countless benefits

mudra
    mudra

Shungite the miracle stone : The countless benefits  Empty Shungite the miracle stone : The countless benefits

Post  mudra Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:55 pm

Shungite the miracle stone : The countless benefits  1200-613452-shungite-the-stone-with-healing-powers

Consisting of carbon and silicate minerals, shungite is no ordinary stone. It is known to possess healing powers, and the ability to protect one from evil. Here's an overview of the history, properties, and magical benefits of this stone.

Shungite is a black, lustrous, non-crystalline mineraloid that contains fullerenes. It is the only natural source of fullerenes. It is formed by a cluster mixture of carbon, silicon dioxide, and also pyrite, iron oxide, and aluminum oxide particles. Originally meaning a mineraloid that has over 98% carbon, the term shungite may also refer to shungite-bearing rocks. Based on their carbon content, they can be classified as Shungite-1, Shungite-2, -3, -4, and -5, where Shungite-1 has the highest carbon percentage, which is 98 - 100, and Shungite-5 has only 10% carbon. Based on its luster, shungite can be classified as bright (lustrous), semi-bright, semi-dull, and dull (matte).

Shungite conductivity

A unique property of shungite is its conductivity. It is attributed to the carbon nanoclusters in this stone. In its purest form, shungite is known to possess a very high conductivity. In fact, this property is the test to distinguish an authentic shungite from a fake one.

Shungite Properties

Density - 2.2 to 2.4 gm/cm3
    Porosity - 1.9 to 2.1 gm/cm3
    Compressive Strength - 100-276 MPa

Shungite Varieties

1/Brilliant Variety : Brilliant shungite

The Brilliant variety is C94, and only 1% of it is extracted of all the shungite mined. It is very hard and difficult to shape, which is why shungites of this variety are merely polished and used as pendants. Its carbon, oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, and ash content are as follows:
    C = 94%
    O, N = 1.9%
    H = 0.8%
    Ash = 2.2%

2/Matte Gray Variety

The C64 Matte Gray variety is the most common shungite. Its carbon, oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, and ash content are as follows:
    C = 64%
    O, N = 3.5%
    H = 6.7%
    Ash = 3.3%

History

Healing stone shungite

Shungite got its name from Shunga village in Russia where the first deposits of this stone were found. Other deposits of shungite include the one in the Lake Onega area of Karelia, Zazhoginskoye, one in Vozhmozero, and small deposits in Kamchatka and Chelyabinsk, in Russia. Deposits have also been found in Austria, Congo, Kazakhstan, and India.

As Yet Unknown

Some believe that shungite was formed from the breakdown of certain microorganisms that inhabited the oceans. Others say that it might have come on the Earth from outer space on a meteorite. It is not known how this stone came to our planet.

Why Shungite is a Miracle Stone

Shungite has been put to medical use since the 18th century. It is known as the stone of life. It possesses antibacterial properties, and can be used for water purification. History has it that, Peter the Great, the ruler of the Russian Empire in the 17th century, had set up a spa in Karelia, Russia, where shungite's water purifying properties were used. It is said that he had the soldiers in his army carry a piece of shungite with them, which was probably a factor that helped the army in the Battle of Poltava.

Fullerene-rich

Fullerenes in shungite

The fullerene content of shungite is where its healing properties come from. It is believed to be a miracle stone that can help in the treatment of physical health ailments, boost mental health, and induce positive energy.

Fullerenes are powerful and long-acting antioxidants. Antioxidants react with free radicals and stop the chain reactions that can lead to cell damage and degenerative diseases. Fullerenes help normalize cell metabolism, increase enzyme activity, give stability to cells, and boost the regenerative capacity of body tissues. They have anti-inflammatory properties, and can help reduce pain and stress. Shungite, being a rich source of fullerenes, offers these health benefits to the individual using it.

When water is treated with shungite, the antioxidants in this mineraloid eliminate free radicals and other impurities in the water, and the fullerenes give it medicinal properties. It's no wonder that water bodies (springs or lakes) near the sources of shungite are known to have very pure water which has been used for healing purposes.

Arrow https://crystalbenefits.com/shungite-stone-with-healing-powers

Shungite! The Countless Benefits w/ Nancy Hopkins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuR-2ySGL2w

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Shungite the miracle stone : The countless benefits  Empty Re: Shungite the miracle stone : The countless benefits

Post  burgundia Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:49 pm

I use it.
    mudra
    mudra

Shungite the miracle stone : The countless benefits  Empty Re: Shungite the miracle stone : The countless benefits

Post  mudra Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:21 pm

burgundia wrote:I use it.

Great Burgundia Thubs Up
    Did you find it in Poland or ordered it from Russia ?
    I just ordered some from a Russian site where the prices were quite reasonable
    compared to the US and French ones.
    Can't wait to get it.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:38 pm

NANCY HOPKINS: 5G & SHUNGITE SCIENCE AND SHUNGITE BEES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPDtFMvH25k

Nancy Hopkins is a Bio/Electronic Weapons Expert and Psychic/Remote Viewer. We will discuss Shungite and its effect on bees and 5G. "....Nancy Hopkins is a researcher, author, internet radio host, producer and owner of Cosmic Reality Radio and the Cosmic Reality Shungite Store. As a US Army Intelligence Officer, Nancy was trained in concepts of the “Electronic Battlefield” and “Electronic Warfare”, where EMF and WiFi frequencies are critical components to war....The ongoing Sixth Extinction Event where collapse of the insect world will take with it civilization as it is now known. But Shungite has demonstrated the ability to save the honey bees. Can it also stop nature’s destruction by human technology?"--Nancy Hopkins

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:47 pm

double posting

Last edited by mudra on Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:50 pm

Shungite saves Bees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPQMchK9loA

The introduction of Shungite to the beehives resulted in: our bee population grew from about 50,000 bees to over one million bees in a short 11 weeks. Shungite is a miracle mineral to save bees.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:31 pm

Shungite and EMF protection

https://youtu.be/JS4w02rgSls

Shungite versus 5g router

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:43 am

New carbon material can help clean up radioactive water
    2 February 2017

https://www.materialstoday.com/carbon/news/new-carbon-material-clean-up-radioactive-water/

Researchers at Rice University and Kazan Federal University in Russia have developed a new material that can extract radioactivity from water and so could help purify the hundreds of millions of gallons of contaminated water stored after the Fukushima nuclear plant accident.

The researchers report in a paper in Carbon that their oxidatively-modified carbon (OMC) material is inexpensive and highly efficient at absorbing radioactive metal cations, including cesium and strontium. These toxic elements were released into the environment when the Fukushima plant melted down after an earthquake and tsunami in March 2011.

OMC can easily trap common radioactive elements found in water floods from oil extraction, such as uranium, thorium and radium, said Rice chemist James Tour. He led the project with Ayrat Dimiev, a former postdoctoral researcher in his lab and now a research professor at Kazan Federal University.

The material makes good use of the porous nature of two specific sources of carbon. One is an inexpensive, coke-derived powder known as C-seal F, which is used by the oil industry as an additive to drilling fluids. The other is a naturally-occurring, carbon-heavy mineral called shungite, which is found mainly in Russia.

Tour and researchers at Lomonosov Moscow State University had already demonstrated a method to remove radionuclides from water using graphene oxide as a sorbent, as reported last year in Solvent Extraction and Ion Exchange. But this new research suggests OMC is easier and far less expensive to process.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:02 am

. Shungite and bees

Why I am convinced that there is a lot to both these unique materials and how they are related.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/shungite-c60-dennis-o-connor
    My interest in Shungite began when I started looking at a supplement called C60. It quite simply stands for Carbon 60.

For decades, I have been aware of the incredible versatility of carbon. Here is an article describing some great facts about carbon.

https://www.livescience.com/28698-facts-about-carbon.html

It is the sixth most abundant element in the universe. It is in all life forms. About 20% of our bodies consist of carbon. The soft graphite in a pencil is pure carbon. A diamond is pure carbon. Depending on the molecular structure, carbon can have all sorts of incredible properties and we are discovering new shapes of carbon molecules on quite a regular basis.

Take Graphene for example. It is, incredibly, just an atom in thickness and one of the strongest microscopic structures currently known to man with amazing conductive properties.

Scientists are now experimenting with something called Glassy carbon. Stronger than a diamond, it is also amazingly flexible and incredibly thin.

So back to C60. The story starts with Richard Buckminster Fuller. He was quite a brilliant theorist, designer and inventor who published more than 30 books.

He popularized something called the geodesic dome. Wikipedia describes this as;

"The triangular elements of the dome are structurally rigid and distribute the structural stress throughout the structure, making geodesic domes able to withstand very heavy loads for their size…..The dome was soon breaking records for covered surface, enclosed volume, and construction speed."

Simply put, it is a dome made of triangles and due to a lattice type structure, it is really strong and lightweight and could be used, for example, to build housing or storage structures on other planets.

No alt text provided for this image

Sounds like I am digressing here right? There will be a few more deviations, but I will get back to the point soon.

In 1965 a scientist Harry P. Shultz, in an article called 'Topological Organic Chemistry. Polyhedranes and Prismanes', described a theoretical model of carbon which might resemble a geodesic dome with 60 carbon molecules arranged like something which would resemble a modern day football.

His idea received almost no attention. Some other researches, years later, hypothesized that this C60 molecule might be something that could be manufactured. For example, in 1970 a scientist, R. W. Henson felt that C60 could easily exist and even made a model of it showing a spherical pattern of 20 hexagons and 12 pentagons. These papers were somewhat dismissed until the mid 1970s, when serious research began to take place.

In 1985 by four scientists, James Heath, Richard Smalley, Sean O’Brien and Robert Curl. In fact, there is a great story of one of the scientists building a model of this with his children in his shed.

These four went on to win the Nobel Prize due to the potential that this molecule might have.

As a homage to Buckminster Fuller, these molecules were called Fullerenes or Buckyballs.

It was quickly identified that C60 could have significant benefits with health. Anything being used for health purposes has to be tested for levels of toxicity. Substances like this are usually combined with olive oil and then fed to lab animals in very small amounts gradually increasing until the animal dies from toxicity. Fairly pleasant, right?

Rats were given C60 in olive oil at tiny doses with no effect in the first incredible study in France.

It is called the Baati Rat Study because of a Dr. Baati, who's name is the first on the study. There were a number of other equally important contributors. A Dr. Moussa has the most public recognition. The dose was gradually increased. Not only did C60 prove to be non toxic but it doubled the lifespan of the rodents.

Subsequent research appears to show a host of incredible properties.

C60 Labs explain the following.

"C60 has a slight positive +2 charge that attracts negatively charged oxidative free-radicals and neutralizes them. Each C60 neutralizes large numbers oxidizing free-radicals every second. This occurs without the C60 molecule being changed or losing reductive potency. C60 rapidly resets and keeps on working."

It seems to be linked to a host of other incredible properties including strengthening hair growth, helping with sleep, boosting energy, helping vision and obviously anti-aging.

Many report dramatic improvements in their pets conditions when they are given this. It seems to work wonders with reversing the symptoms of aging in dogs.

So back to Shungite. We mentioned Fullerenes before. There are a number of different ones depending on the number of carbon atoms in the 'dome'. If one of these geodesic domes had 72 carbon atoms then it would be called C72.

Fullerenes, C60, C72, C76, C82 and C84 can occur naturally in soot and after lightning discharges. The only significant material composed mainly of Fullerenes is Shungite, a form of carbon which is found in only one part of the world, south of Russia. There may be other deposits, but at the time of writing, this is the only one that I am aware of.

While I think there is some merit in different crystals and their properties, I usually struggle to intuitively just accept these energetic and esoteric properties. Without wanting to digress again, many of the breakthroughs in quantum mechanics have me partially regretting that I haven't placed more value in the potential around the use of crystals. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on your perspective, I have one foot firmly stuck in Newtonian science. This is why I can perceive much more value in the credibility of some of the stories behind Shungite.

As we can now appreciate, Fullerenes have incredible properties. So when I first heard that there was a material that was made almost exclusively of Fullerenes, I decided to do some investigating. Unfortunately, the reports are incredibly difficult to scientifically validate.

Having said that, there are a few things over the years which I have learnt to be very dismissive of. They are as follows;

Just because science can't prove it, it doesn't exist.

Just because it was not done in a laboratory, it does not have credibility.

Anecdotal evidence is irrelevant.

Ancient wisdom is superstition.

Historical records which appear incredible are obviously a result of primitive historians with a tendency to exaggerate.

Not only have I witnessed some incredible health stories directly, I have explored a number of resources in depth and the credibility of many of the researchers, is in my opinion, too strong for me to question their beliefs on something like this.

Shungite in Russia and the surrounding areas has long been heralded as a magical material with incredible healing benefits.

The most infamous reports come from stories around the Tsar Nicholas of Russia. He famously used Shungite in water for health benefits. There is a legendary tale of him preparing to attack a Scandinavian country. His troops had marched for days and were heavily outnumbered. His soldiers were supplied with Shungite in their water. The water in the area around the battle was heavily contaminated. The Scandinavian soldiers became sick but the Russian soldiers had no ill effects from drinking the water. On the day of the battle the Russian soldiers, against heavy odds, were victorious.

When we think about silver and colloidal silver as powerful anti-microbials, this scenario is far from outlandish.

A wide range of sources talk about Shungite having a very interesting ability to disrupt electromagnetic radiation and the 'dirty electricity' radiation from electricial currents. I have found this quite difficult to validate, But given the properties of C60 when it has been studied, it is very easy for me to believe that there is a lot of merit in this.

Probably, for me, the most impressive and convincing accounts center around what is termed the Shungite bees.

First, a few little 'Bee' facts.

Without Bees, just about everything on the planet would become extinct.

Different species of bee are responsible for being the sole pollinators of vast numbers of plants which are pivotal in all sorts of ecosystems. No bees = hosts of plants unable to propagate = mass extinction.

Apparently, scientists are unsure why bee populations in the wild are being decimated.

If this we're not so tragic, it would be one of the most laughable scenarios I can think of.

Could it have anything to do with the billions of tons of pesticides which are being thrown on millions of acres of crops? I am not a scientist, so obviously this correlation may be ridiculous and unscientific. Incidentally, non industry funded, independent studies show the annihilation of all sorts of insects for hundreds of kilometers, around large industrial farms.

It so happens that there is a very big industry in repopulating Bee colonies as in the last few decades, they are unable to sustain themselves. Vast areas of farmed produce rely on the release of these bees so that they can survive.

It is also now commonplace that owners of Beehives have to regularly replace the colonies due to the bees reproduction rates falling and not sustaining the colonies.

Bees have tiny little hairs all around their bodies and on their legs. It is believed that these are little antennas that are sensitive to electromagnetic radiation and are responsible for the bees being able to navigate.

Apart from the horrendous effects of pesticides, another hypothesis is that as vast areas of the planet are being drenched in all sorts of electromagnetic radiation, from mobile phone signals, internet signals, electricity pylons etc. The bees ability to navigate is drastically disrupted and many cannot return to the colonies and hence die.

A number of years ago, the protective qualities of Shungite against electromagnetic radiation were touted and Shungite was given to a beekeeper. The story goes that he placed a piece of elite Shungite in the bee colony hive. Usually bees form a wax around a foreign object in a hive and this foreign object is eventually pushed from the hive and would be found some time later on the ground outside.

On this occasion, the beehive owner reported that the Shungite was not rejected but rather. the bees formed part of the hive around it. He reported that the bees almost immediately appeared more energetic. Not only that, but he saw a dramatic increase in how the bees were able to reproduce and for the first time in many years, he did not have to use supplies of specifically bred bees. His colony, tripled in size. He also reported a dramatic increase in the bees production of honey.

There is a very interesting YouTube video of this man explaining his results. Since then, this story appeared to have entered into folklore, and now many other beehive owners are reporting the same thing.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:20 am

.Shungite and plants

Our new garden and Shungite

Shungite the miracle stone : The countless benefits  Lemon-tree
    https://www.theshungiteexperience.com.au/our-new-garden-and-shungite/

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 am