tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Gio's Cosmic Emporium

giovonni
    giovonni

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 Empty Re: Gio's Cosmic Emporium

Post  giovonni Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:30 am

Always check previous pages for missed posted items ... Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 Smileys-free-download-2610

Continuing in Asia ... Freedom

Hello SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA! First Impressions of the Country

Gabriel Traveler

'Exploring the streets of Seoul during my first visit to South Korea.'

Published on Jul 15, 2018

23:47 minutes

[/b]
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:08 pm

Just saying ... Blushes

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 37167463_10156376634260053_2454038987451400192_n

Aint No Way To Treat A Lady

Helen Reddy

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:57 pm

Time to chill people ... Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 Animated-smileys-holidays-water-026

Reuben the Bulldog: Hello Summer

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:03 pm

"The Roseto effect is the phenomenon by which a close-knit community experiences a reduced rate of heart disease. The effect is named for Roseto, Pennsylvania ... Roseto also had no crime, and very few applications for public assistance."

The Italian-American Experience

PART I

"The Italian Americans reveals how Italian immigrants challenged the notion of the American melting pot chronicling four generations of Italian-American lives, from the massive late 19th Century wave of immigration to today. From the importance of the family over an individuals personal aspirations, to their distinctive, circular migration patterns, to the specter of the Mafia that still plague ...

The series, written and produced by John Maggio and narrated by Academy Award-nominated actor Stanley Tucci, explores the evolution of Italian Americans from the late nineteenth century to today, from “outsiders” once viewed with suspicion and mistrust to some of the most prominent leaders of business, politics and the arts today."

41:25 minutes

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3nCQm9Bqm8

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2IIcWe3QTs

Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9045m1-qvvQ
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:33 pm

Meanwhile Helsinki - like watching really bad performance art ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 DC071618-2

The ventriloquist and his dummy.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:44 am

From 'Up at the Ranch'

On message ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 292302_391145024280725_195754397_n

Universal Law The Last Word

So many people are asking what is going on, will there ever be justice. The answer is yes. There is a saying Nature is slow to react but thorough. People are awakening, the fake news and mind control programs are failing. The division games with cultures and religions are no longer viable. The crooked politicians, wayward agencies power abuses, deep state as well as the puppet masters, the global elite are imploding. It is a byproduct of compression by the higher dimensional beings, their consciousness and Universal Law. Think of the Earth herself expanding ascending, then add the higher consciousness and energies pressing in. Add what the scientists are finally revealing about the solar system going through a highly energized place in the universe, the cosmic, ultraviolet, infrared rays, the Shuman resonance are off the scales. The dark realms are being squeezed, forced into the light and they are lashing out, influencing and possessing people trying to create as much havoc as possible. Healers and light workers around the world are asking what is going on. Their clients friends even family are losing it with emotional outbursts, some acting as if possessed. We are in those times. The hidden and real agendas are being exposed. By their fruits you will know them, their actions will define their character. There is a lot of double speak, lots of posing, leaders in every walk of life are being exposed and their followers are having meltdowns trying to ignore the obvious. It looks as if the world is going crazy yet it has always been crazy, it is now being revealed. The world of opposites is ending, the chaos is the healing.

So how does one discern? There are many questions that need to be asked. One are we creating heaven on Earth? Are we operating under Universal Law, Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom and Prosperity for All? Are the leaders self-serving, where is their funding coming from, who are they associated with? Where do the donations go? The main question is what is their come from? Words without deeds are dead. I had a wise man tell me there are many Archon walk ins, wolves in sheep’s clothing. They pray upon people’s empathy, compassion, and good nature. They are placed into high positions of power and by nature people want to believe them. They are referred to as planned opposition. They usually have massive egos, are narcissistic, shameless and cannot tell the truth no matter how much evidence is garnered against them.

The tyrants realized people will revolt without a savior so they create one, usually with the above-mentioned characteristics. They remain in full control of that person with promises of notoriety, power and wealth to control the narrative. These pupets take the podium, shake their fists at the government yet at the same time they are being paid by dark factions within the government, the global elite. These false icons brag about their high-level connections regardless of the fact these connections are Lucifarians, pedophiles, in some cases murderers. They prey upon the gullible and the ignorant, blind followers who refuse to look at or do their own research. People who do not trust their own heart, their own inner guidance. If you were clairvoyant or clairsentient you would feel and see what is within and standing behind these people, it isn’t pretty.

These sacred senses are being activated. What would happen if you stopped giving your power away? What would happen if you made your own personal connection to God/Creator/ Great Spirit? Did you know contact comes with enlightenment? Did you know you are not just a body and a personality, you are a spirit and that spirit is multidimensional? Did you know you don’t need anyone or have to pay thousands of dollars to connect to Source, see ships or make contact? All that is necessary is pure intent, discernment, a few tools and spiritual discipline. Get out in Nature, walk away. It is an inner journey, always has been. The external is the distraction. I want to leave you with two gems. One no matter how hard you try you cannot separate yourselves from Omnipresent Creator. You can however be distracted. Two the Earth’s history is a series of colonizing and terraforming experiments going back over 600,000 years according to true archeology. You want to see an ET, check out your DNA and look in a mirror. There is so much more to the story. The bottom line is those who are not frequency specific to the Earth’s ascention and act out of alignment with Universal Law will be eventually removed after some very hard lessons. Karma is real and it is accelerating. Choose kindness as your religion, be kind to each other and the planet. Be well.

James Gilliland
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:37 am

Thanks G. I needed to hear that. I have been loosing it lately and it's nice to know that I am not the only one.
    Bob H.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:54 am

Earlier this morning ...  UFO2

JT

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 37240719_1879445492119930_3534006435266428928_n

What You Need

INXS

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:18 pm

Speaking close encounter (s) ...  Blink

Not this picture taken on July 13, 2018 ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 1531688192287

Monster Iceberg Passes By Greenland

"An 11-million-ton iceberg is threatening Innaarsuit, Greenland, a small northwest Greenland village with 169 permanent residents, prompting fear of a tsunami if the ice breaks apart so close to shore.

The details: Sermitsiaq, a national newspaper in Greenland, reports Sunday that many residents have evacuated to higher ground. The iceberg is 650 feet wide, almost the length of two football fields, and it stands 300 feet above sea level, reports the New York Times. The iceberg is so big that it's visible from space.

Large icebergs breaking off nearby glaciers are common in the region, but this is the biggest villagers have reportedly seen. Officials are hoping the wind and tides move it away from the village, but it may be grounded on the ocean floor."

But later and luckily this past weekend

Published on Jul 17, 2018

Source: https://www.axios.com/massive-greenland-iceberg-looms-over-small-village-32de0d7a-c662-4c50-b7c6-2958fcadf97d.html
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:43 am

Always compelling to listen to ...  Thubs Up

Max Igan on The Infinite Fringe - Truth Frequency Radio  - July 16, 2018

"Max Igan comes on to discuss our reality and how we may have all been lied to about it for a long , long time. We discuss overpopulation of the planet and how ancient sites may not be as ancient as we are being told. Stevie Richards of the Conspiracy Horsemen also joins us this week and adds a ton to the conversation. 420 pounds of Josh Cor and BRV Host."

thecrowhouse
    Published on Jul 17, 2018

54:13 minutes

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:16 pm

Gio, I hope to learn someday who the posters on 'Project Avalon' and 'The Mists of Avalon' really were (and are). They often mysteriously arrive and depart. They mostly have not conversed with me (on their threads, and especially on my threads). There's a stone-cold lawyer-like quality I have noticed online and in real-life, which beats around the 'Burning-Bush'. I can cut it with a knife, and I've learned to use it as a point of reference. Then, I've used some of my presuppositions and programming as another point of reference. Finally, I extrapolate and triangulate a phantom point of reference. All of the above creates a Mysterious-Matrix of Religious and Political Science-Fiction which might be mostly-true or total-bullshit. After all these wasted and miserable years, I know that I don't know, and I suspect that's the way it's supposed to be. If the 'Way Things Are' is ever completely-exposed, a new and even more secret 'Way Things Are' will undoubtedly be constructed (for legitimate and illegitimate reasons). I've noticed that the posting-activity has mostly ground to a halt in July, and I'm wondering if the End Is Near (again). Anyway, I'll spend a lot of time watching and listening-to Bach and Buxtehude videos. I've probably overdone the organ-thing, and it's probably not my favorite-music overall, but I just thought it would be fun to feature a historical road-less-traveled in an unlikely-context. It takes all kinds!! But why?? The show must go on!! But why??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 pm

"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away."

Elvis Presley

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 DiVKgUaXUAACS7J

"Thank You Very Much"

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:42 pm

'Excuse me while i slip out of these' ...  Wink

Reuben the Bulldog: Hello, Ladies

"What's the most difficult and demanding job on the planet?  Male Model ...
    It takes a lot out of you and you can see why they can be so hard to work with."

Published on Jul 18, 2018

2:26 minutes

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:53 pm

Gio, I'll leave you with this interesting 9/11 video. I've mostly stopped thinking about 9/11, mostly because it tends to take-over, but I stumbled-upon what seems to be a fact-packed presentation. One more thing. Have you noticed that our threads are never featured on the welcome-page?? I suspect it's because we both produce a huge-number of posts, with very-little participation by other forum-members. Our threads would tend to monopolize that welcome-page, so I don't mind being excluded, and I deeply-appreciate being allowed to post my contrarian-threads on this pioneering-website. The general-public have no idea what they're missing, which might be just as well. Ignorance seems to be bliss and a virtue.

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:07 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Gio, I'll leave you with this ...
    The general-public have no idea what they're missing, which might be just as well. Ignorance seems to be bliss and a virtue.

Perhaps it's for the best ...

Especially considering what Project Bill's place and all the other
    alternative forum world sites have been offering up lately.

Cow

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 Bill_Ryan_by_waterfall

'The future begins with you and me'

Back to the pile everyone ! 

cheers

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:03 am

Tick tick tok ... Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 Animated-smileys-angry-025

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 D8364538a3c03d50bdfd6e9ad094333e
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:12 pm

TRANC

3,000 K Subscriber Special!!! Conspiracy Land Celebration!!!

CW Chanter

'Oh, and more David Wilcock, Gaia TV, Donald Trump -  etc etc ...  
    Big Grin 3

Streamed Live - Thursday 7/19/2016

1:06:59 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:15 pm

Please watch your step ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 Did3PmkX4AEwEzM

'Going Down'
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:44 pm

Speaking of ouch ...

'Trump and Putin morph into the same person on the most recent cover of Time'

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 Large-gif
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:03 pm

Continuing ... Freedom

ONE DAY IN SEOUL | The Capital of South Korea

Gabriel Traveler

Published on Jul 19, 2018

26:05 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:50 am

Tough week for the conspiracy world ...  UhOh

Ecuador to hand over Assange to UK ‘in coming weeks or days,’
    own sources tell RT's editor-in chief ...

https://www.rt.com/news/433783-wikileaks-assange-ecuador-uk/

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 5b50c4a9dda4c8c3698b45c0
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:45 pm

The quiet revolution Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 Animated-smileys-others-027

America in 2018: A SHOCKING TRANSFORMATION!

From Jason A

Published on Jul 20, 2018

10:10 minutes

Best viewed in full screen

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:21 pm

"Trump is inviting Putin to Washington this fall" ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 072018

“They’re doing another summit Sian?
    Jesus Christ !
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:32 am

Ready Set
    一 Ichi
    二 Ni  
    三 San
    四 Shi
    五 Go

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 Animated-smileys-others-041

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 37520435_10216184480595942_5077938352297082880_n

Hiroshima - Hawaiian Electric

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:43 am

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 8 Safe_image.php?d=AQAc0UtUEMvKkda8&w=476&h=249&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.veritasradio.com%2Fguests%2F2018%2F07jul%2Fimages%2Fpromonkramer-nheckmanforsquare

Just out this week ... Thubs Up

VERITAS: Neil Kramer & Niles Heckman | Behind the Scenes of 'Transmutation'

S y n o p s i s

Transmutation is a bold esoteric film with multiple layers of meaning that rewards repeat viewing for lovers of real-life mysteries. Filmed over three years and five continents, Transmutation explores personal mystical revelation amid the obstacles of mainstream culture. Sharing personal stories of individuals who have gone through profound life changes which have altered them for the better.

Writer and narrator Neil Kramer wrote the script from his own years of alchemical and hermetic practice - subjects usually shrouded in secrecy - but glimpsed on screen throughout this project. Director Niles Heckman said, “We had zero budget but lots of time, so we made the most striking and substantial artistic piece we could. There’s a lot of hidden magic in this film – literally. Also, with so many documentaries being depressing, our goal was to make one which is empowering."

Not only is this heartfelt indie filmmaking at its purest, but also an example of intentionally organic zero-marketing. The filmmakers communicated only with existing audiences via email and social media, with any wider exposure coming gradually by word of mouth. Commercial suicide? The filmmakers don’t care. Heckman said: “We honestly just wanted to play the long game and make something very beautiful and meaningful which can be watched 50 years from now and still be very much appreciated. And I believe we did. If it resonates with people who are curious about the deeper meanings of existence and seeking more, that’s wonderful.”

The feature documentary explores the rarely-seen intimacies of deeply individualistic mystical experiences of everyday reality. A roving philosopher guides us through the striking forests, coastlines, deserts, and cities of the world, inviting us to embrace the intense mystery of our own existence. Is direct personal encounter with divinity a real thing? What secrets are buried in nature’s deep places? Why has mainstream culture sought to eradicate the awakened human? Is normality really our friend?

Discover the beauty and danger of a hidden spiritual path, and meet men and women who’ve transformed themselves by walking it ...

To rent or purchase film go here: http://www.transmutationfilm.com/

B i o (s)

Neil Kramer explores the relationship between inner development and the many social and cultural factors that influence our lives. Attention is drawn to embracing truth, confronting challenges, and transforming self. Neil shares his ideas in writings, film, audio, seminars, and individual teaching. Neil teaches a spiritual method, 'the supernal path', which he devised and cultivated over many years. Neil is also faculty at the Omega Institute in New York, where he teaches philosophy, mysticism, esoteric studies, and self development. He is a popular guest on leading alternative radio and internet shows, has appeared on TV networks around the world, and has spoken at numerous international conferences. Neil lives in Washington State, USA. He spends much of his time learning, teaching, and traveling. Neil has broad experiential knowledge of interconnected philosophical, spiritual, mystical, Hermetic, and alchemical disciplines, which he uses to formulate his cosmology and practice. He has spent time with several orders dedicated to the wisdom of the ancient world. Neil's synthesis of spiritual wisdom, fierce individualism, social critique, deep knowledge-base, inventive language, and incisive approach, has helped to earn his reputation as a widely respected figure in mystical, spiritual, and alternative communities.

Niles Heckman is the director of the feature film Transmutation and the co-creator of the documentary series Shamans of The Global Village. He is the founder of Aurora-Lab. His work in visual effects can be seen in blockbusters like Avatar, Pirates of the Caribbean, Fantastic Four, Blade Trinity, Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Revolutions. Terminator 3, and The Incredible Hulk. He also has a passion for street photography.

Listen here:
    http://www.veritasradio.com/guests/2018/07jul/VS-180719-nkramer-nheckman.php

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:42 am