tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Distilled Water

Swanny
    Swanny

Distilled Water  Empty Distilled Water

Post  Swanny Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=199&v=ZP9DegWHsfU

PURE WATER = Distilled Water; The Fountain Of Youth! Andrew Weber, October 16, 2013 (Abbreviated version) Vinny's Nutshell: If you drink a gallon of distilled water per day you can reverse the aging process, flush out accumulated toxins from your body and even get your hair color back!

What do you think? Do you have a distiller?

flower
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Distilled Water  Empty Re: Distilled Water

Post  JoeEcho Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Don't own a distiller.

I believe I read or heard somewhere that drinking truly pure water wasn't a good idea. Something about leaching good minerals from the body, I think.

Not that everything we read is based on truth but it made sense at the time.

Good subject matter as investigations into the essential elements that sustain physical life like air and water is worthy of attention.
    mudra
    mudra

Distilled Water  Empty Re: Distilled Water

Post  mudra Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:06 am

I do own a water distiller but do not use it currently.
    When I did, which is about 25 years ago I don't remember it having a huge effect on me then.
    But I didn't suffer from huge body discomforts at that time either.

However it did make a change for others. A friend of mine told me drinking this worked marvels on the reumatoid arthritis of his father which from crippled and in pain gradually started to be able to move freely once again.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am