tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

What You Need To Know About The Vault 7 WikiLeaks Release

mudra
    mudra

What You Need To Know About The Vault 7 WikiLeaks Release  Empty What You Need To Know About The Vault 7 WikiLeaks Release

Post  mudra Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:03 pm

What You Need To Know About The Vault 7 WikiLeaks Release
    WeAreChange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApJl2tR5NGQ

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

What You Need To Know About The Vault 7 WikiLeaks Release  Empty Re: What You Need To Know About The Vault 7 WikiLeaks Release

Post  mudra Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:06 pm

Alert! Wikileaks release Documents from cia using covert cyber weapons on American Citizens!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcC9shecsjs

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

What You Need To Know About The Vault 7 WikiLeaks Release  Empty Re: What You Need To Know About The Vault 7 WikiLeaks Release

Post  mudra Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:34 pm

WIKILEAKS VAULT 7: The C.I.A. Is Listening Via Everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1-nmA5My7U

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:40 pm

I grew-up being taught that I had a 'Guardian Angel' aka 'Recording Angel' and that EVERYTHING was observed and recorded!! Think about the words to 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town'!! "He sees you when you're sleeping!! He knows when you're awake!! He knows if you've been bad or good!! So be good for goodness-sake!!" What if the God and/or Goddess of This World has EVERYTHING to do with the Intelligence-Agencies and the Secret-Government??!! What if The God and/or Goddess of This World is Mighty (but NOT Almighty)??!! I've been hinting at an 'In-Between Divinity' in this solar system, who we might simultaneously like and dislike!! When I was in my early twenties, I spoke with a young theology-student concerning the 'Mighty, but NOT Almighty' Concept of Divinity!! I think the student was Gary Chartier (if I remember correctly). I think we both liked Dr. Fritz Guy!! Dr. Guy spoke of 'Ecumenical Adventism'!! I liked Fritz, but I don't think Fritz liked me!! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Guy The Loma Linda theologians all seemed to be devastated in the 1980's, while Dr. Robert H. Schuller seemed to be way too happy!! Some of you might know what I'm talking about!! Chuck Swindoll (or was it Chuck Smith) said that no one person was capable of running the world. I agree. It's too complicated and screwed-up!! I continue to wish to just keep doing what I'm doing (for the rest of this stupid incarnation). Who knows what will happen to me when I die??!! I have NO Idea!! I get the feeling that this solar system is One Big Business (with Zero Privacy)!! I think it's been like this for a very-long time (but we're just starting to find-out about-it)!! I predict massive 'Weeping, Wailing, and Gnashing of Teeth' for the remainder of this century!! Regardless of what happens (or doesn't happen) I'll just keep doing what I'm doing!! I continue to advocate studying the best and brightest Roman-Catholic and Seventh-day Adventist Theologians and Scholars (without necessarily joining or leaving ANY Church)!! I remember discussing Ellen White and C.S. Lewis with Janine Goffar in her Loma Linda home!! She edited an excellent C.S. Lewis Index!! What if Ellen White and C.S. Lewis were viewed as being two-sides of the essentially same-phenomenon??!! I do NOT advocate 'All or Nothing' Thinking!! I had an Atheist Philosophy Professor (at Cal-State Chico) who said "Don't Take My Class to be Happy!! If You Wish to be Happy, Move to Oregon and Smoke Marijuana!!" He was later arrested for having sex with underage-students!! Perhaps Ray was trying to be happy, without moving to Oregon!! Please Don't Get Me!! God Already Got Me!! https://www.amazon.com/C-S-Lewis-Index-Comprehensive/dp/0891079807/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489013942&sr=8-1&keywords=janine+goffar

What You Need To Know About The Vault 7 WikiLeaks Release  Cap114
     What You Need To Know About The Vault 7 WikiLeaks Release  C.S.+Lewis+on+Religion
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:38 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:19 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:54 pm

It's certainly good this abuse of power are being denounced Pris.
    However I am unable to call this a victory until the day people actually begin to do something  about it.
    Trash that was lying hidden at the bottom of the swamp are rising to the surface for everyone to see.
    Next stage and most important one is to clean up that swamp.
    Still a long way to go in my opinion . Yet there is room for hope :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUdy-axIMY0

Merely recognizing the disease isn’t enough, however; we have to activate our collective immune system response in the world. Seeing without action is a partial and incomplete response. These two avenues – recognizing the cancer (an inner process) and taking action (an outer process) are not separate, but rather, are complementary and necessary aspects of a whole systems response. wrote: Paul Levy http://www.awakeninthedream.com/healing-our-collective-sickness-abridged/

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:07 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: I get the feeling that this solar system is One Big Business (with Zero Privacy)!! I think it's been like this for a very-long time (but we're just starting to find-out about-it)!!

You are probably right Oxy and my answer to Pris above holds good for you too.
    There is room for hope, there is room for change, there is room for faith .
    Let's not sit back and give up.
    I don't believe in institutions but I believe in individuals, in their ability to reason, and
    to come forward with bright ideas and manifest consciousness.

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:09 pm

Vault 7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed

Today, Tuesday 7 March 2017, WikiLeaks begins its new series of leaks on the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency. Code-named "Vault 7" by WikiLeaks, it is the largest ever publication of confidential documents on the agency.

The first full part of the series, "Year Zero", comprises 8,761 documents and files from an isolated, high-security network situated inside the CIA's
    https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/files/org-chart.png
    in Langley VIrginia.

It follows an introductory disclosure last month of https://wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/

Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation. This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA. The archive appears to have been circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive.

Arrow[url= link to Wikileaks : https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:21 pm

If my 'glass half-full' solar system speculation were actually true (concerning the solar-system as big-business with zero-privacy) what if everyone had a 1 to 10 rating on several-levels (access to 'good-stuff', level of being observed and recorded, level of compensation, overall civilization-ranking). Based on competence, trustworthiness, worth to society, law-obedience, etc., one would gain or lose freedom and privilege. This obviously raises a lot of red-flags, but remember, my internet-posting is highly speculative and science-fictional. I can honestly do the "There's No Problem!! Everything's Fine!!" Whitewash!! I really can!! But on this website, I try to be both Positive and Negative!! I often play Both-Sides!! Isn't that what the Secret-Government has done for thousands of years?? I should stop.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Pris wrote:

Haha thanks, mudra! I love you  I think you've made a slight misinterpretation about me.  I don't believe in victory lol. Wink  I exist in the 'here and now' and, right now in this moment, I'm pretty darn happy about the revelations going on. Double Thumbs Up cheers  Whether or not things will change for the better (think they already are, can feel it... it's an individual call) isn't really the point I'm attempting to make.

And, as difficult as it may be at times, I'm doing what I can to keep a strong sense of humour (light or dark) about it all.  It's very empowering to stay happy -- let alone optimistic.

I've decided for myself that if humans as a whole decide to go down the toilet, then so be it.  I'll continue on my merry way. The Floyd

Hadriel

Ha ha Unbreakable Pris.
    There is no doubt you love that thrilling seat in the front row cheers

What You Need To Know About The Vault 7 WikiLeaks Release  10640993_10154533258525717_2383998571227123465_n

Hadriel

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 pm

THE TOP 5 Under Reported Scariest Facts About The Vault 7 WikiLeaks Release

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlC-NQ3JunM

Love Always
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:00 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:24 pm

My speculation was actually my "Positive-Version"!! You don't want to hear my "Negative-Version"!! Actually, I keep repeating that the plan for Earth-Humanity seems to be Extermination!! I'm honestly seeking useable-alternatives!! Isn't it sad when my positive-side seems to be my negative-side??!! I'm really NOT dreaming this stuff up!! I'm simply attempting to look at the bright-side of a dark-phenomenon!! It's not as if I don't have anything better to do!! Actually, I might just re-read my Norman Vincent Peale and Robert Harold Schuller books!! I might just skip the "Save the World" BS (especially when "Saving the World" is NOT a Marketable Job Skill)!!
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:33 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:41 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:42 pm

Pris wrote:
    Love it!  Exactly!  You got me! lol!

Just like a roller coaster ride, to the end, my friend.  To the end.  Been around a few times... shall we get off now?  

I see yet a bigger roller coaster just down the way... care to join me? Big Grin 1

JT

Lol well isn't that what you already told me before coming to Planet Earth Pris ? " Ohhh Mudra , look that one seems soooooo exiting cheers . Come let's go there and OMG I said " Yes " Lmfao

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:43 pm

Dr. Steve Pieczenik Discusses CIA's "crimes against the state" with Alex Jones The implications of Vault7, technology overreach, and the fact that the NSA has a mandate for cyber-command and cyber-warfare. The CIA never did, and it has committed “crimes against the state”. According to Dr. Pieczenik, this is phase 3 of the counter-coup now directed at the CIA to expose and clear out the massive corrupt element that has been covertly operating behind the scenes.

VIDEOS at the following link: http://www.blacklistednews.com/Counter-Coup_Spookmaster_Dr._Steve_Pieczenik_Discusses_Destruction_Of_CIA_And_Game_Changing_Implications_Of_%23Vault7/57224/0/38/38/Y/M.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:10 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Wednesday, 08 March 2017 14:30
    FBI, CIA Will Open Criminal Probe on Wikileaks Dump
    Written by Mary Chastain
    Wikileaks insists it did not publish the actual codes.

Officials within the CIA and FBI will open an investigation into Wikileaks after the group dumped almost 9,000 pages on Tuesday that details the CIA’s hacking operations:
    The investigation is looking into how the documents came into WikiLeaks’ possession and whether they might have been leaked by an employee or contractor. The CIA is also trying to determine if there are other unpublished documents WikiLeaks may have.
    The documents published so far are largely genuine, officials said, though they are not yet certain if all of them are and whether some of the documents may have been altered.

Wikileaks suggested it received the documents from someone within the agency:
    WikiLeaks said the CIA recently “lost control” of the majority of its hacking arsenal. “This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA,” the site said in a statement. “The archive appears to have been circulating among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive.”

The documents included details about the UMBRAGE group, which has malware from other countries that the CIA can use and disguise its own fingerprints.

Read more at LegalInsurrection

Hacking Program Backfires - Feeds Wikileak A collection of top stories, worth listening to. 12 min. http://drwilliammount.blogspot.com/2017/03/hacking-program-backfires-feeds.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:34 pm

CIA ANON Message Sent To Jim Stone Seems To Confirm What RMN Readers Always Suspected...IC Rules GOV...
    Posted By: Watchman
    Date: Thursday, 9-Mar-2017 09:38:39

CIA ANON LEAKED THIS: CIA Intern here. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Julian has worse stuff than this. I am almost certain of that fact. I don't think the American public realizes just how dangerous the NSA and CIA are. EVERYTHING YOU DO WHILE CONNECTED ONLINE IS BEING WATCHED AND COLLECTED IN THE CLOUD. This place is corrupt as XXXX. I hate it here but I feel trapped. I legit feel like I will go "missing" if I speak up. Mike Pompeo won't change anything. We keep stuff hidden from the director. The President doesn't get briefed on most things that go on here. What he does get briefed on is largely FAKE information.

Even if Pompeo wanted to change things he wouldn't be able to. THE CIA RUNS THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. The President is a powerless figurehead in the grand scheme of things. The CIA hates Trump because he knows this and is exposing them. There are too many hostile employees here. Everything we do here involves undermining the new administration in some way. By the end of this week (Probably Friday or the weekend) the New York Times or the Washington Post will release their next "Russians influenced the election" The successful attacks on Flynn and Sessions strengthened the operations going on here. The CIA wants Bannon gone. He is their #1 target besides Trump. They are going to manufacture a narrative that Breitbart (under Bannon's orders) took money or a bribe from the Russian Government/Embassy in order to cover a certain story/say a certain thing. The story will spread like wildfire through the MSM as can be imagined.

We have to fight back or this administration will be consumed by the Deep State. The rabbit hole is bigger than any of you could ever imagine. (Sorry for using Tor but I had no choice.) That is about all. Goodbye.

CIA WIKILEAKS VAULT 7.zip 1.8GB

archive.org/details/CIAWIKILEAKSVAULT7

drive.google.com/file/d/0BxRMPlDydM_kXzA5Nl9pRDZ6XzA/view?usp=sharing

CIA WIKILEAKS VAULT 7 IMAGE FILES

archive.org/details/CIAWIKILEAKSVAULT7IMAGEFILES

VAULT 7 CIA HACKING TOOLS DOCUMENTS

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Pris wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:My speculation was actually my "Positive-Version"!! You don't want to hear my "Negative-Version"!! Actually, I keep repeating that the plan for Earth-Humanity seems to be Extermination!! I'm honestly seeking useable-alternatives!! Isn't it sad when my positive-side seems to be my negative-side??!! I'm really NOT dreaming this stuff up!! I'm simply attempting to look at the bright-side of a dark-phenomenon!! It's not as if I don't have anything better to do!! Actually, I might just re-read my Norman Vincent Peale and Robert Harold Schuller books!! I might just skip the "Save the World" BS (especially when "Saving the World" is NOT a Marketable Job Skill)!!

You're freakin' hopeless, Oxy.  Hopeless. Tacodog

I don't know about the rest of you, but that's me on the left shaking my head.

What You Need To Know About The Vault 7 WikiLeaks Release  ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.epicderp.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F03%2Ffunny-cat-shaking-head-in-front-of-camera

Don't Be SO Negative, Miss Pris!!
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:09 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:44 pm