tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Another update on the Mexican gasoline shortage - URGENT

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Another update on the Mexican gasoline shortage - URGENT Empty Another update on the Mexican gasoline shortage - URGENT

Post  Carol Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:52 am

Posted in Skype room:

This was just posted on JimStones blog: copy and past this ip address 82.221.129.208                                                                      
    Another update on the Mexican gasoline shortage 

SUMMARY: Yesterday evening enormous portions of Mexico ran out of gas without warning. I am talking a personally confirmed MINIMUM of 18 million people, and it probably is more like 100 million people without gas. There was no explanation given other than that "The U.S. stopped sending gas" and "Now we have to wait until January for more to arrive from China" This is what the gas stations were saying. Obviously, if the U.S. really did stop sending gas suddenly, it would be a war preparation move, where the U.S. would be stockpiling gas before a huge world war to stop Trump from getting in.

There is a LOT about this topic on this page now. I am going out today to get an update on this crisis.

One reader pointed out that Mexico is a large crude oil producer. Possibly. But that does not necessarily mean gasoline, it might mean road tar. And contrary to what people think, Mexico has a huge number of cars on the road and is similar to America that way. So gas demands are very high.

One guy trolled me and said the CIA blew up Mexico's last refinery years ago. That is a laugh, Mexico has some absolutely giant refineries. And that begs the question: How on earth did gas just suddenly run out? It did not fade out, it was just suddenly gone. If it really is gone, it would mean that the government did not warn the people of an obvious approaching crisis.

This morning, cars are gone from driveways about 80 percent of normal. But no one idled them like they usually do (usually people idle them for 10 minutes or more before driving which I think is stupid) and today they all started them and drove immediately. Overall traffic is down by at least 70 percent so they are driving to single important destinations. It is much quieter.

One guy messaged me and said "war with Mexico is on!" and I shook my head. Obviously not. Others messaged saying that the U.S. exported more oil to Mexico than ever this year and that there was a 40 year ban on oil exports to Mexico prior to this year. That's BULLSHIT, Mexicans all know the gas has always come from America and I don't care what gets quoted to the contrary. They are angry with Pemex, which charges huge prices and never develops anything. All Mexicans know Mexico could be oil independent and simply blame corruption for that never happening.

So with the gasoline crisis in Mexico, which regardless of what you are reading in the TOTAL BULLSHIT SCAMMING LYING MSM THAT COULD NOT GET THE TRUTH RIGHT EVEN AFTER A BULLET THROUGH THE BRAIN, Mexico has a severe fuel crisis ongoing right now and it is not just one city, this is widespread from the U.S. border down to Mexico City.

I do not know if Mexico City itself is out of gas yet, but the states of Queretaro, Guanajuato and Jalisco are out that I have confirmed myself because they are neighboring states, one of them I drove into, and THAT is worthy of world news all by itself. All the gas stations said there would be nothing more until next year because "a boat had to come from China to bring it" because "the U.S. is not sending it anymore". Claudia and I got early warning and led the pack with a Mercedes and a Nissan following out of state in a mad rush for gas elsewhere and when we pulled in to the first gas station in the neighboring state we were the first and there was suddenly a huge mob of cars behind us waiting for gas. It was like the beginning of a disaster movie. And then that state (not only that station) ran out of gas completely two hours later.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Another update on the Mexican gasoline shortage - URGENT Empty Re: Another update on the Mexican gasoline shortage - URGENT

Post  Carol Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:01 pm

Post from last night on Jim Stone's forum http://82.221.129.208/baasepagei9.html :

Question:
    What cities are out of gas? My response: That's hard to know. But at present, it appears problems are happening in Guadalajara, and DEFINITE: The city of Leon and outlying areas with a population of 2 million is completely out of gas at all pumps and all gas stations in the entire city. All other cities in the state of Gunanajuato are confirmed to be completely out of gas. The state of Queretaro is out of gas. The state of Chihuahua is confirmed to be completely out of gas. All Texas border areas in Mexico are confirmed out of gas. That would strongly imply that the city of Monterrey is out of gas. And since these states range from south central Mexico all the way North, the gas crisis is obviously huge.

Claudia just got back from a Christmas party that was heavily weighted with Mexico's upper class, and in their circles nothing is confirmed as to why this is happening other than ALL gas is going to be coming from China now. That is why I issued the war warning in the original report (below) on this because if that be the case, WHY IS IT THE CASE? They are not saying it is because of any war but maybe they did not think of that because they are not in on whatever this is. One huge factor is that this is all such a huge surprise. Yesterday morning everything was fine. In the evening NO GAS. So everyone is running like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to find that one last location that might still have gas.

There is a side issue that should not have taken effect yet - Mexico has a new energy policy that regulates the gas stations, and all of the stations have to sign it or they will receive no gas. However, action on this was supposed to start on January 1 and the cutoff was not supposed to be instant. So though that needs to be considered in the future, it should not have done anything today.

Mexican perception is that the government is playing games, and simply cut off imports from the U.S. so they can get them from China instead and make more money. But it would be beyond stupid to just stop importing from America and wait for the slow boat to arrive while the nation crashes. The only thing that makes sense is that America cut off exports, and Mexico has to scramble to get gas from anywhere possible. And if that most rational outcome is what is at play here, stockpiling by the U.S. in preparation for a MAJOR war is the only conceivable reason.

I do not have all the answers with this, I can only say what is being said, what has happened, and then think rationally about what it means.

RED ALERT WAR WARNING

Remember the back channel communications censorship I talked about? I bet this is why!

America suddenly stopped all fuel supplies to Mexico, and it has created a crisis. This would be done in a run up to an ENORMOUS WAR.

Mexico suddenly ran out of gas this evening. There was no warning. Due to government policies, Mexico decided to remain dependent on American oil and gasoline. Pemex does not do much (if anything at all) with actually getting oil out of the ground. So Mexico is dependent completely on foreign oil and TODAY, WITHOUT WARNING, EVERY SINGLE GAS STATION SUDDENLY RAN COMPLETELY OUT OF GAS. THIS WOULD HAPPEN IF AMERICA SUDDENLY STOPPED SELLING OIL TO MEXICO TO BUILD UP SUPPLIES IN AMERICA FOR A HUGE WAR AND THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT SAID NOTHING ABOUT IT. SINCE WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT THE NEXT GAS WILL COME FROM CHINA AND THEY HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT TO ARRIVE, THAT SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY POSSIBILITY.

In the city I am in, Claudia and I went from station to station and arrived just as each station ran out of gas. And then panic set in, people started freaking out and mobbing whatever gas stations had any left. So I figured the neighboring state might have some, and have an old Fiat that sips gas like a mosquito (seriously, it is amazing) and had enough gas to drive into the neighboring state and back and still drive for a while if we found none. And it was obvious we were leading the pack out of town in a panic to find gas elsewhere.

I got to the first station in the neighboring state, and it had gas. So we topped it off totally. And then I drove into a medium sized city, bought 10 liter water bottles, found another station there AND GOT THE LAST GAS OUT OF THAT STATION. The pump was blowing air bubbles into the last bottle but we managed to get enough gas to drive at least 1500 KM. Then all the stations ran out of gas there too. We got word from that station that there will be no more gas until next year for the entire country.

HEADS UP: WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT THE NEXT GAS TO BE SOLD IN MEXICO WILL COME FROM CHINA AND NOT THE U.S.

AMERICA STOPPED SELLING GAS TO MEXICO ALL OF A SUDDEN AND MEXICO NOW HAS TO WAIT FOR TOTALLY UNSCHEDULED TANKERS TO ARRIVE FROM CHINA BEFORE THERE WILL BE ANY MORE GAS. There were street explanations made by common people, such as one of the refineries is having a problem but I know what refinery it is they were talking about and it has numerous cracking facilities and there is no way it could just go down. So that story is B.S.

Mexicans are also tweeting everywhere that it is just a game the government is playing and that they want to get the gas from China because it will be cheaper and the government will sell it for more and make a pile of cash. But that does not wash AT ALL because you don't just suddenly hang a country with zero fuel. THE FIRST CARS WERE ALREADY STALLED ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD WHEN WE WERE COMING BACK. People are ALREADY running out of gas because you can't buy it anywhere. Mexico is heading straight into an enormous crisis.

COLD HARD FACT WITH ALL OF THIS: This is a total hairbinger of war on the horizon. You could not get a better early indicator of an impending war than this, because absent the need to keep all the gas in preparation for war, why on earth would America just suddenly cut off the supply? War is the only plausible answer. WAR TO KEEP TRUMP FROM TAKING OFFICE. THIS IS YOUR EARLY WARNING, GET READY NOW.

Final comments (for now)

I just spoke to other Mexicans, and they said this has never happened before EVER. There have been times when individual stations ran out of a particular grade of gas, but not all gas, and NEVER at all stations. This is a totally unique situation that has NEVER happened before EVER. Trolls will hit this topic and poke fun at Mexico and they will tell you to ignore this. DO NOT IGNORE THIS, it is a HUGE situation and a genuinely unique occurrence. Even taxi cabs are stalled now, this is HUGE.

It is like someone just suddenly pulled the plug without warning, family in another city tweeted they could not get gas, so we checked where we live and stations were closing left and right as their pumps suddenly ran dry (because the ones that still had gas were getting mobbed and drained) and then we drove out of state and the stations there were running out of gas also. We got the last of it out of the second station we got gas from (fortunately) right when we maxed out what we could get. We're set for months with careful driving because that Fiat eats so little gas, and no, I feel lucky, not selfish because though for us it was a lot of gas, we only got enough to top off a large SUV. our gas is not just going to blow out a 4 inch exhaust pipe.

I am worried, because if gas really is going to take as long to arrive as they say, people are going to FREAK OUT. It might be dangerous to have a car that is still going.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Another update on the Mexican gasoline shortage - URGENT Empty Re: Another update on the Mexican gasoline shortage - URGENT

Post  Carol Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:36 pm

Here is the most recent intel on Jim Stone page regarding Mexican gasoline shortage
    1:30 PM update on Mexican gasoline situation.

We talked to 3 different gas stations and observed the situation at several more in addition to those we spoke to last night. Here it is:

Gas lines were up to 1/4 mile long at 2 stations that got gas overnight and vanished at around 11:30 AM when those stations ran out. We did not ask questions at those stations because they were chaos. At the other stations there were no cars and accesses on some were blocked off. We went into two that were not blocked off and one that was. CONSENSUS:

1. 100 percent unanimous consensus that the United States caused the problem. This was also the case at the stations we asked yesterday.

2. 100 percent unanimous consensus that there will be no normal gas until some time in January.

3. 100 percent unanimous consensus that the Mexican government was going to milk the situation for as much cash as possible, and that it did not need to be this bad if they did not want it to be this bad.

4. 50/50 consensus: Gas shipments will be resumed from America - other 50 - China will send the gas.

Other salient details: Claudia has direct daily contact with a Mexican billionaire family. That family said that the government is not causing this on purpose, that it was a real crisis, and that they were going to let limited gas into the system from government reserves that would normally be for other purposes. But it will not be situation normal. The Mexican government has not raised gas prices a single cent. That will change in January though.

There was no refinery issue that caused this. The normal Mexican infrastructure for distribution is fine. Gas station attendants are panicking, because they need customers for cash and they suddenly have no income. One repeated several times that they were in serious trouble because they were not making any money. Only about 15 percent of the stations received gas last night. These were mobbed until dry in the morning. One station had gas after 11:30, but they said they could only give it to people who had a "pass", whatever that meant. I therefore counted that station as having no gas.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:42 am