tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Mystery as UFO hunter posts images of huge spherical object in front of the Sun that was captured by NASA cameras

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Mystery as UFO hunter posts images of huge spherical object in front of the Sun that was captured by NASA cameras  Empty Mystery as UFO hunter posts images of huge spherical object in front of the Sun that was captured by NASA cameras

Post  Carol Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:55 am

Mystery as UFO hunter posts images of huge spherical object in front of the Sun that was captured by NASA cameras  3A8FE88D00000578-3953058-image-a-18_1479592282810
    However, the object has now disappeared from view and has not been seen again

Mystery as UFO hunter posts images of huge spherical object in front of the Sun that was captured by NASA cameras  3A8FE88500000578-3953058-image-a-20_1479592294109
    Mystery as UFO hunter posts images of huge spherical object in front of the Sun
    that was captured by NASA cameras

A huge blue sphere was picked up by cameras on the STEREO HI1 satellite. UFO hunter Pamela Johnson claims the Sun started reacting to the object. There are frames missing from the next two days but it's now disappeared. Pamela Johnson claims the Sun started reacting to the object on November 15, and there are several frames from the feed missing throughout the following days. The images left internet users divided as to whether or not this was anything exceptional.

A YouTube account named mrfaithandphysics said: 'It certainly does look exceptional and I'm stumped. 'I'd say rouge planet, but we don't see it moving and then it's gone.' Another, mrreg II, added: 'I have downloaded the images from SECCHI HI1 and this is strange. This 'anomaly' can only be seen on images from 11.17, but there are missing several both before and after its appearance.

'But just consider this: The light on the tallest 'lightrod' is the planet Mercury. This 'anomaly' seem to be behind it.... And Mercury is 4,880 km across...'

However, a more skeptical Mike Sovereign said: 'ok if you ask me, nasa would never be so careless to allow something like this to reach the public . And it looks like something is projecting this.' image in space , hallographic perhaps or project blue beam.'

The YouTube account boisedk added: 'If it were a big deal the pictures would never see the light of day.'

Read more and images at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3953058/NASA-cameras-capture-huge-blue-spherical-object.html#ixzz4QYq9SYKy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:00 pm