tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Mercuriel
orthodoxymoron
Pris
Carol
lawlessline
mudra
10 posters

Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change.

mudra
    mudra

Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change.

Post  mudra Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:58 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: I keep getting the sinking-feeling that the original-plan for this solar system was a Benevolent Technocratic-Theocratic Representative-Republic with a Royal-Model Modus Operandi

Maybe it was Oxy but apparently we lost track of our successful actions .It's a bit like a promising marriage going down the drain in the long run.
    We have to know what works so we can correct what doesn't. But most of the time we are so focused on what doesn't work that we only make things worse  by blindly looking for new solutions to the problems that arise on and on .
    Bhutan had a level of criminality equal to zero before they opened up to the internet and television. That's should tell them there is something to learn from before it gets worse.
    Individually and collectively we seem to be weak on using the auto correct button.
    I believe there are natural laws that allow for prosperity and expansion individually and collectively. When these are violated we shrink.
    It is important to be aware of all the outpoints but it is vital to rehabilitate all the pluspoints as well for it is these ones that teach us about our power to create aliveness, balance, harmony, prosperity for ourselves and for all.

For example at the end of the 10th century the Song dynasty introduced important reforms in China : property rights, free trade , low taxation
    which led to a spectacular expansion in agriculture, manufactures and commerce. Great inventions like printing date back to that time period.
    In the 13th century China was 5 centuries ahead of Europe and yet from that point on it began to stagnate until 1978 !

What happened ? The official version is that China got invaded by hordes of Mongols.
    In reality when the next dynasty got into power in the 14th century , the Ming dynasty,  it stopped applying the sucessful strategies the Song had implemented.
    So they as well as their sucessors , the Qing, replaced free trade and property rights by a central bureaucratic state in which the Empereur had
    unlimited rights. Centralisation and ruling of society suffocated economic freedom and  led to stagnation.

Exactly the same happened to the Roman Empire

The truth about the fall of Rome: modern parallels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change.

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:36 pm

mudra wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote: I keep getting the sinking-feeling that the original-plan for this solar system was a Benevolent Technocratic-Theocratic Representative-Republic with a Royal-Model Modus Operandi

Maybe it was Oxy but apparently we lost track of our successful actions .It's a bit like a promising marriage going down the drain in the long run. We have to know what works so we can correct what doesn't. But most of the time we are so focused on what doesn't work that we only make things worse  by blindly looking for new solutions to the problems that arise on and on . Bhutan had a level of criminality equal to zero before they opened up to the internet and television. That's should tell them there is something to learn from before it gets worse. Individually and collectively we seem to be weak on using the auto correct button.

I believe there are natural laws that allow for prosperity and expansion individually and collectively. When these are violated we shrink. It is important to be aware of all the outpoints but it is vital to rehabilitate all the plus points as well for it is these ones that teach us about our power to create aliveness, balance, harmony, prosperity for ourselves and for all.

For example at the end of the 10th century the Song dynasty introduced important reforms in China : property rights, free trade , low taxation which led to a spectacular expansion in agriculture, manufactures and commerce. Great inventions like printing date back to that time period. In the 13th century China was 5 centuries ahead of Europe and yet from that point on it began to stagnate until 1978 !

What happened ? The official version is that China got invaded by hordes of Mongols. In reality when the next  dynasty got into power in the 14th century , the Ming dynasty,  it stopped applying the successful strategies the Song had implemented. So they as well as their successors , the Qing, replaced free trade and property rights by a central bureaucratic state in which the Empereur had unlimited rights. Centralization and ruling of society suffocated economic freedom and  led to stagnation. Exactly the same happened to the Roman Empire

Love from me
    mudra
    Thank-you mudra. That series of videos you posted supports what you just said. Things could be perfect, and I suspect that a significant percentage of the population would still think things were no-good!! Perhaps that's why the War in Heaven and Garden of Eden Incident occurred!! Perhaps we need to be secretly ruled by Megalomaniacs Anonymous!!
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm trying to understand the following three aspects of governance in this solar system (and perhaps beyond):

1. God and Religion.

2. The Visible Secular-Governments.

3. The Sacred and/or Secular Secret-Government(s).

What if this solar system should be run as essentially one big corporation (with thousands of subsidiaries) and a Local-God as a Solar System CEO aka Solar-Deity aka Sun-God?? What if the Police and Military should essentially be "Corporate-Security" and/or "Loss-Prevention" with No Warfare Whatsoever?? I keep getting the sinking-feeling that the original-plan for this solar system was a Benevolent Technocratic-Theocratic Representative-Republic with a Royal-Model Modus Operandi BUT that there was a Hostile-Takeover several thousand years ago, which turned this solar system into a Corrupt War-Zone. I think I'm for and against just about everyone and everything in this solar system. I keep thinking in terms of positive-reinforcement, evolutionary-change, and gradual-refinement. But this makes EVERYONE Angry!! I'm presently withdrawing my attention from a lot of the crazy and controversial stuff. I'm planning on spending most of my time with 8,000 pages of Bible-Commentaries which are more than half a century old!! What Fun!! BTW -- I'm going to see Hacksaw Ridge!! I grew-up hearing about Desmond Doss!! I've often thought about him throughout my life!! But I'm sure the movie will be quite-inaccurate and extremely-gory!! But really, War, Murder, and Mayhem are all Biblical-Concepts!! I wonder if anyone tried to be a Conscientious-Objector in the Old-Testament (especially after being ordered by God to go kill everyone, including the women and children)?? How this harmonizes with "Thou Shalt Not Kill"?? is a burning-question!! What Would Cardinal Spellman Say??

Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 2001-a-space-odyssey-screenshot-1920x1080-9

I've suggested that volumes 1 to 7 of the Seventh-day Adventist Bible Commentary (Genesis to Revelation) are a very interesting and scholarly road less traveled. What if the following plan were a viable alternative to church membership??

Sunday -- Read SDABC Volume 1 (Genesis to Deuteronomy) for one-hour while listening to the music of J.S. Bach.

Monday -- Read SDABC Volume 2 (Joshua to 2 Kings) for one-hour while listening to the music of J.S. Bach.

Tuesday -- Read SDABC Volume 3 (1 Chronicles to Song of Solomon) for one-hour while listening to the music of J.S. Bach.

Wednesday -- Read SDABC Volume 4 (Isaiah to Malachi) for one-hour while listening to the music of J.S. Bach.

Thursday -- Read SDABC Volume 5 (Matthew to John) for one-hour while listening to the music of J.S. Bach.

Friday -- Read SDABC Volume 6 (Acts to Ephesians) for one-hour while listening to the music of J.S. Bach.

Saturday -- Read SDABC Volume 7 (Philippians to Revelation) for one-hour while listening to the music of J.S. Bach.

This is not a "my way, or the highway" sort of thing, and this approach is more ecumenical than you might think. I'm not trying to start a church or organization. Just the opposite. I might say more about this in the coming months, and years.

Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 2001-a-space-odyssey
    Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 Product_detailed_image_31496_5931
    Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 Ill_be_bach
    Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 Hqdefault
    "The Empire Strikes Bach!!"
    Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 Bach_kitty
    "Go For Baroque!!"

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 Empty Vote All You Want The Secret Government Won't Change

Post  Jenetta Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:52 pm

There is always the Libertarian Party or the Green Party to vote for...apparently the Libertarians are having their best election yet and if the electoral college votes don't reach 270 in either the Republican or Democratic parties then yeh Gary Johnson of the Libertarian Party could be slated for the White House.

LIVE: US Election Day Special Coverage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac1OMkYVL6Y

Post  Pris Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:09 am

mudra wrote:If You Vote You Can't Complain - Larken Rose on The Corbett Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdKmkg6GVDU

Thubs Up

Love Always
    mudra

Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 Smileys-applause-597229Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 A023Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 Sm_applauseVote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 ApplauseVote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 ApplauseVote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 Smileys-applause-597229Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 A023Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 Sm_applauseVote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 ApplauseVote all you want. The secret government won’t change. - Page 2 Applause

Thanks for that, mudra! cheers

Voting is way worse than doing nothing because voting says, "I'm going to partake in this ritual, I'm going to play this game, and I understand and accept and project to the world that whoever wins this game, has the right -- the moral right -- to violently dominate me and 300 million other people I don't even know." - Larken Rose

This video was recommended by Larken Rose for those still considering voting.  It's a bit late now... as far as the US presidential election is concerned.  But, it's really good and maybe, after watching this, if you voted this time around you'll definitely reconsider next time.  I don't care what country you live in.  When it comes to voting, please, reconsider. Wink

This isn't just about you.  When you vote, you are literally giving 'The Powers That Be' the right to beat the shite out of you and the rest of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb8Rj5xkDPk
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:02 am

In Larken Rose I think I found a brother to your free spirit Pris Arrow

Here is another video of Larken Rose I believe you will enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k4pXwmis7A

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:03 am

Only Love Can Defeat the New World Order
    corbettreport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gRXHqiJ1Oc&t=320s

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:17 pm

Blaming Donald Trump for the Inevitable Economic Collapse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jEzl5LLo9U

Here are the titles of mainstream media outside of the US on Trump's presidency:

France: Anger's Victory/ Trumpocalypse
    London: The american people plunged into the abyss
    Germany: Worst catastrophe ever
    Italy: The rest of the world must digest what occurred tonight: People in revolt are pounding on our doors.
    Australia: Fairfax Media predicts an " Extraordinary financial insecurity ".

What does that tell ?

Markets plunge worldwide as Trump surges to the White House

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/08/markets-plunge-worldwide-as-trump-shows-surprising-strength/?tid=a_inl

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:10 pm

I recently spent an hour talking to an attorney about politics, and I suggested that Trump would be used as a scapegoat, and he hadn't thought of that angle. I tend to think that the PTB wanted two highly-flawed presidential-candidates. I've been told that U.S. Presidents will be worse and worse, by deliberate design. I randomly met this attorney, and then randomly encountered him later in the day, in a highly unlikely manner. It's got to mean something, but I don't know what. He thought the U.S. Constitution was highly flawed and dated. I've focused upon the Constitution as a place of beginning, and as a laboratory study of an aging document, rather than starting from scratch. I've done the same thing with the Bible and Judeo-Christianity. If we don't get these things completely figured-out, we have no business moving on into uncharted territory. At this point, I'm simply attempting to understand how things really work, without attempting to change anything. I've purposely proposed that my United States of the Solar System ideas be implemented around A.D. 2133, so there's plenty of time to consider my diamond in the rough. It's not a pushy hard-sell sort of thing. It's simply a study-guide, at this point. I suspect that chaos will be used to justify a crackdown and consolidation. I continue to think that the PTB plan these sorts of things, decades, centuries, and millennia in advance. They have extremely long-term plans. They're not like most of us. I keep suggesting that the Corrupt Might Rule the Stupid for All-Eternity, and I wish I were kidding.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:16 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I recently spent an hour talking to an attorney about politics, and I suggested that Trump would be used as a scapegoat, and he hadn't thought of that angle. I tend to think that the PTB wanted two highly-flawed presidential-candidates. I've been told that U.S. Presidents will be worse and worse, by deliberate design. I randomly met this attorney, and then randomly encountered him later in the day, in a highly unlikely manner. It's got to mean something, but I don't know what. He thought the U.S. Constitution was highly flawed and dated. I've focused upon the Constitution as a place of beginning, and as a laboratory study of an aging document, rather than starting from scratch. I've done the same thing with the Bible and Judeo-Christianity. If we don't get these things completely figured-out, we have no business moving on into uncharted territory. At this point, I'm simply attempting to understand how things really work, without attempting to change anything. I've purposely proposed that my United States of the Solar System ideas be implemented around A.D. 2133, so there's plenty of time to consider my diamond in the rough. It's not a pushy hard-sell sort of thing. It's simply a study-guide, at this point. I suspect that chaos will be used to justify a crackdown and consolidation. I continue to think that the PTB plan these sorts of things, decades, centuries, and millennia in advance. They have extremely long-term plans. They're not like most of us. I keep suggesting that the Corrupt Might Rule the Stupid for All-Eternity, and I wish I were kidding.

That's the whole point Oxy  cheers
    We may not be able to change the corrupt but we can work on being less stupid.
    We have All-Eternity to do so.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:19 am

After the (s)Election -James Corbett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5PpuGZzyFc&t=928s

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:49 pm

Edward Snowden talking about New President Donald Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98eabjjAEz8

Love Always
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:58 pm

mudra wrote:In Larken Rose I think I found a brother to your free spirit Pris Arrow

Here is another video of Larken Rose I believe you will enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k4pXwmis7A

Love from me
    mudra

Haha, yes... I really like this Larken Rose (his message).Thanks for the video, mudra! I love you  It's a good one, too ('the myth of authority', awesome)... but, I found it a bit lacking in that he doesn't mention the monetary system. Wink
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:44 pm

Can Trump Rein In The CIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u82b1HkgVGM

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:43 am

I'm presently thinking in terms of "changing the system" by simply "understanding the system" without "changing the system". Perhaps this is similar to "Quantum Mechanics" wherein something is changed by merely observing it. My MO will probably be "Religious and Political Science-Fiction" for the rest of my life, without making a "Big-Deal" about it. It might be easier that way. I mostly want to silently research and reflect (perhaps to prepare my soul for my "next life"). This life seems to be a "total loss".
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:00 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:53 am

BREAKING: Syria Under Attack! US/France/UK Strike - Russia Threatens Retaliation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1oPhkqk6Ow

Love Always
    mudra

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/post?p=126830&mode=quote
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:44 pm

Corbett Extras: Precedent Trump

https://youtu.be/BCCtnvQ78DI

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:20 am

See This Post On My USSS Thread. I Knew Too Much and They're Coming to Take Me Away.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:17 am

Rather ask what the Obstacle would say who does not believe in Trinity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:45 am

President Trump will be giving his State of the Union Address on 2/28/21

President Trump is still the President of the military and the nation for the next 4 years. The military is the only way because Congress is corrupt, the Judicial System is corrupt, Democrat Mayors and Governors are corrupt, the FBI is corrupt, the CIA is corrupt, the DOJ is corrupt and on it goes. The reason the military is the only way is because their allegiance is to the people and the US Constitution. The military is the only way to return the nation back to the people after they have arrested all of the traitors / insurgents / criminals in government and elsewhere.

And think. All of these individual's assets become the property of the US once convicted. Military tribunals are swift. Punishment for traitors is execution.

The military working hand-in-hand with Trump are also working to clean up the election process by establishing block chain election equipment (which can't be tampered with) and will be at the polls guarding the process. New election requirements involve proper ID and only one vote per US citizen.

Over 70% of the Congress has been arrested. 70%. The public will be able to view their military tribunals when the military takes over the MSM media outlets.

New elections based on the new system is to be in November. By that time all of the bad actors will be gone and new people without a criminal past can run for office.

Most likely both the Democrat and Republican parties have destroyed themselves and a new Patriot Party will be established. Elections will take place under the New US Republic based on the original Constitution.

Under the original Constitution there are no individual taxes. Most likely only luxury items will be taxed. As of yesterday the US was put back on the gold standard where the US dollar is backed by gold. And the US is now GESARA/NESARA. About 22 nations will be part of this new financial quantum financial system where all money is backed by assets, not fake fiat currency.

There are still a kerfluffels to work out and likely a false flag or two as the bad actors are being rounded up and taken out. Yet the good news is that the military / the US Guardian Space Alliance can be trusted to do the job with integrity.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:48 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:See This Post On My USSS Thread. I Knew Too Much and They're Coming to Take Me Away.

No Oxy... they're not coming to take you away. You're safe now.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:35 am

Carol wrote:The public will be able to view their military tribunals when the military takes over the MSM media outlets.
    It is essential that the media outlets be taken over.  

Fingers crossed.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:47 am

Also the military does not believe in Trinity, except rank and file (Low Castes and slaves).

I am a huge friend of "radical inclusion", understood as a form of logical abduction with a transductive aspect (not understood as transcendent metaphysical final cause)...

Even if I did not serve (I am a girl; not possible then) I always had army contacts, my second doctoral supervisor was media officer, and my passport was issued by an officer - for example.

Even the "moralic" behaviour of the populace is partly subversive because of its lacking pragmatic facet.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:58 am