tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
WineHippie
SiriArc
alphaomega
Micjer
8 posters

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy

Micjer
    Micjer

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Empty Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy

Post  Micjer Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:32 am

http://www.shallownation.com/2009/08/31/national-geographic-9-11-science-and-conspiracy-video-photos/

The discovery channel here in Canada, and the National Geographic channel in the US are airing a documentary that challenges the truthers belief that it was an inside job.

Here is my take on it. Sure they address the inconsistancies of the attack. However the experiments that the "science" guys put together are really lame attempts to disprove any conspiracies.

For example to disprove that the pentagon attack was not a cruise missile, they simply blew up a box made of wood that was supposed to represent the pentagon, meanwhile they put hollow tube on a 500 mph rail that sent the tube all the way through 5 layers of plywood.

Can you say LAME!!!!!

Here is the problem, non believers will see this as "proof" because they cannot stand to think that their government would lie to them.

Now don't these pics of a tomahawk cruise missile look eerily familiar to you?

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Cruise

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Cruise2

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Tomahawk-ani

Doesn't this look exactly like the one vid of the pentagon being hit?

Micjer
    Micjer

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Empty Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy

Post  Micjer Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:33 am

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Rotor

This what the rotor should have looked like.

Does this look the same or could it be the rotor from a cruise missile?

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Photorotor

http://911review.org/Wiki/PentagonPlaneRotor.shtml

Sorry for preaching to the choir, but perhaps we may use this info some day for a non believer.

'Evidence proves 9/11 story is a lie'

http://previous.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=142025&sectionid=3510203

Important evidence has emerged showing the official story the American public has been fed about the 9/11 attacks is a 'lie,' a group of architects and engineers say.

A day before the ninth anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth say evidence regarding the destruction of the World Trade Center towers has emerged that show pre-set explosives were used in the demolition of the buildings.

Gregg Roberts, who is a member of the non-profit organization disputing the results of official investigations into the September 11 attacks, says the “official story is a lie, it is a fraud.”

According to experts, the Twin Towers suffered total destruction within 10-14 seconds in near free fall accelerations which can only occur as a result of pre-set demolition explosives.

“There had to be explosives, there is no other way for the building to come symmetrically straight down... like a tree if you cut into the tree it falls to the side, that you cut,” said Steven Dusterwald, another member of the truth seeking organization.
    The group also asserts that molten metal was found after the 9/11 inquiry.

“Jet fuel and office fires cannot melt iron or steel. They don't even get half as hot as that and so something else was there, very energetic material that had to be placed throughout the buildings,” Roberts said.

“Once we take the blinders off, we can see. There are very few people in America who have taken the blinders off. So we are assisting people by showing them the evidence,” said founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth Richard Gage.

“The 600 architects I represent are most concerned about the freefall collapse of [World Trade Center] Building 7, the third skyscraper [that was] not hit by an airplane to fall on the afternoon of 9/11...the whole building is destroyed in 6.5 seconds,” the American Free Press quoted Gage as saying.

World Trade Center 7 reportedly collapsed about eight hours after the main World Trade Center towers fell.

The new evidence makes void the official story line that 19 al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked four commercial airliners and crashed into the twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City.

The Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth group is calling on US Attorney General Eric Holder to request a federal grand jury investigation into this alleged cover-up, which Gage calls the “largest crime of the century.”

“If there is a responsible party,” former US Senator Mike Gravel told Press TV, “it ends with [former US President George W.] Bush and it comes down to [Former Vice President Dick] Cheney and then it comes down to the military and the various bureaucracies. No question that this kind of activity goes to the very top.”

Micjer
    Micjer

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Empty Re: Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy

Post  Micjer Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:34 am

Funny how they go to long lengths to prove that planes hit the two tall towers. Well ok that may be true. Look at the damage done to the sides of the towers. You can see the damage done by the wings.

Ok look at the pentagon. Where is the damage from the wings? there is none because it was a cruise missile.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:46 am

As a sidenote to this. On pa1 there was a thread in which we were discussing the idea of Dr. Judy Wood that a scalar weapon was used to bring down the two towers.

My gut tells me that she is probably correct, because there is much effort to discredit her and her research. I believe that conspiracy theorists that have not got all of the information correct are allowed to continue to spout off because they can't prove their theories.

However when Dr. Wood tries to tell her story she gets fired, death threats, and calls are monitored when she speaks on a radio interview. Also remember the Virginia Tech

Also there was someone on PA 1 (can't remember who it was), argued at length the Dr. Wood was totally a nutcase. Interesting indeed.

http://911blogger.com/node/4449
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:00 pm

alphaomega
    alphaomega

Post  alphaomega Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Right on. It was obviously an inside job. The Discovery channel and all the mainstream media try so hard to show how it is not an inside job is plenty of proof that they too are with the insiders to cover it up.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Empty From Mist

Post  SiriArc Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:01 am

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:40 am

Yes it was part of the awakening process for many, while many prefer not to. Free will has to be honored.

WineHippie
    WineHippie

Post  WineHippie Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 am

one of the things which disturbs me the most about discovery channel
    and pbs and charlie rose, etc is: when i was a tv watcher, with a
    set in every room, flipped on first thing in morning with coffee,
    on in background as i worked .... i would choose one of the above
    offerings over some mindless sitcom, believing it to be "good" tv, quality
    "programming" - good grief, i am lucky to have any unbrainwashed cells left

anyway, here is an example (evidence) that discovery channel's agenda
    was compromised long ago ...

Discovery Channel Drops Plans To Air ‘Taxi To The Dark Side’ Because It Is Too ‘Controversial’

Taxi to the Dark Side, a documentary about an innocent Afghan taxi driver tortured to death by U.S. officials at Bagram Air Base, has received wide critical acclaim since its debut in April at the Tribeca Film Festival. The New York Times’s A.O. Scott said, “If recent American history is ever going to be discussed with the necessary clarity and ethical rigor, this film will be essential.”

the rest, if interested, is at source: http://thinkprogress.org/2008/02/08/gibney-taxi-discovery/
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Ya and there is no censorship in the US!

Wow I had forgotten about that documentary. Very powerful. It did air up here in Canada on CBC (public network), if I remember correctly. I'll give that network credit for tackling some very powerful subjects like Haarp, 9-11, etc.

Thanks for reminding me of that Hippie.
    alphaomega
    alphaomega

Post  alphaomega Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:07 pm

WineHippie wrote:one of the things which disturbs me the most about discovery channel
    and pbs and charlie rose, etc is: when i was a tv watcher, with a
    set in every room, flipped on first thing in morning with coffee,
    on in background as i worked .... i would choose one of the above
    offerings over some mindless sitcom, believing it to be "good" tv, quality
    "programming" - good grief, i am lucky to have any unbrainwashed cells left

anyway, here is an example (evidence) that discovery channel's agenda
    was compromised long ago ...

Discovery Channel Drops Plans To Air ‘Taxi To The Dark Side’ Because It Is Too ‘Controversial’

Taxi to the Dark Side, a documentary about an innocent Afghan taxi driver tortured to death by U.S. officials at Bagram Air Base, has received wide critical acclaim since its debut in April at the Tribeca Film Festival. The New York Times’s A.O. Scott said, “If recent American history is ever going to be discussed with the necessary clarity and ethical rigor, this film will be essential.”

the rest, if interested, is at source: http://thinkprogress.org/2008/02/08/gibney-taxi-discovery/

Great info Hippy. I too forgot about the show taxi.

Yes Micjer there is no censorship in the USA...ROFL, also the government of the US did not pass out cancer causing agents to little children in the 50's posing it as a polio counter agent?

I know this as I was a small child that took one of the sugar cubes laced with cancer agents.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:30 pm

This brings back some memories. Power to the lurkers. 1 reply but now 15,000 views

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8763
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Demon3

This one speaks volumes, doesn't it mate!
    alphaomega
    alphaomega

Post  alphaomega Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:42 pm

What a great symbolic picture of the evil that lies just behind the scenes, and the evil that the planners of this event represent.

A classic sign of the time. Nice photo Micjer.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:50 pm

alphaomega wrote:What a great symbolic picture of the evil that lies just behind the scenes, and the evil that the planners of this event represent.

It also shows one can see something in anything...
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Woman_wtc

Sometimes it is what you don't see......

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Wtc1_woman_impact-area_full_large
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:07 pm

WOW!!!
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Dust1

From Dr Wood's website. Where did the buildings go? Shouldn't there be more rubble? Was there a energy field weapon that turned the steel and cement to dust?

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Dust

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Dustspire

Course of hurricane Erin. Note abrupt change in direction and timeline.

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Erinpr1

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Amb

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Amm

alphaomega
    alphaomega

Post  alphaomega Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:21 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    alphaomega wrote:What a great symbolic picture of the evil that lies just behind the scenes, and the evil that the planners of this event represent.

No it does not show that one can see something in anything. But one can only see if one is looking. I personally would rather see, than choose to ignore. And for the thought that you can see something in anything does not negate the fact that you see it.

Also your thought that one can see something in anything is also not true. For example I have looked at a blank sheet of paper, and after wanting to see something there, nothing ever was visible.

I have tried this several times as an experiment, just to see if your thought is actually true and it is not from my experience.

I also looked at a rock for an extended time, and nothing was there for me to see, even trying to use intention, nothing was visible, so although your comment makes you think it is true, you can choose to believe what ever you want to as I understand things.

As for me I choose to see.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:30 pm

alphaomega wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

No it does not show that one can see something in anything. But one can only see if one is looking. I personally would rather see, than choose to ignore. And for the thought that you can see something in anything does not negate the fact that you see it.

Also your thought that one can see something in anything is also not true. For example I have looked at a blank sheet of paper, and after wanting to see something there, nothing ever was visible.

I have tried this several times as an experiment, just to see if your thought is actually true and it is not from my experience.

I also looked at a rock for an extended time, and nothing was there for me to see, even trying to use intention, nothing was visible, so although your comment makes you think it is true, you can choose to believe what ever you want to as I understand things.

As for me I choose to see.

Shocked
    Oops!
    I didn't know my words were gonna be weighted on a silver scale.

Okay.
    It proofs that sometimes one can see things/shapes in clouds.
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Are Magnetics a key to our future?

Magnetically-levitated flies offer clues to future of life in space (w/ video)
    January 4, 2012

Using powerful magnets to levitate fruit flies can provide vital clues to how biological organisms are affected by weightless conditions in space, researchers at The University of Nottingham say.

The team of scientists has shown that simulating weightlessness in fruit flies here on earth with the use of magnets causes the flies to walk more quickly — the same effect observed during similar experiments on the International Space Station.
    Dr Richard Hill, an EPSRC research fellow in the University's School of Physics and Astronomy, is one of the researchers involved in the study, which is published in the latest edition of the Royal Society journal Interface.

A video of the magnetically-levitated fruit flies (link below)

He said: "It is unfeasible to apply this technique to investigating the effects of weightlessness on a human being directly: no magnet exists that can do this. However, by studying the effects on 'model' organisms such as the fruit fly, we can hope to obtain information about the effects of weightlessness on particular biological mechanisms.

"It's also important to remember that, in our future endeavours to explore space, setting up permanent bases on our Moon, or Mars for example, or other planets, it will be crucial to understand the effects of weightlessness on all living organisms: our long-term survival will of course require us to take with us many different biological organisms."

The magnetic materials that we are most familiar with are ferromagnetic materials such as iron, which are strongly attracted to magnetic fields. However, most biological materials are affected by a different type of magnetism called diamagnetism, in which objects are weakly repelled from magnetic fields.

The team of scientists from Nottingham's Schools of Physics and Astronomy and Biology used the university's powerful superconducting magnet to produce a very strong magnetic field of around 16 Tesla — approximately 350,000 times stronger than the strength of the Earth's field.

Inside the superconducting solenoid magnet, the diamagnetic repulsive force on the flies can be large enough to just balance the force of gravity so that they levitate with no support. This effect was first demonstrated by Nobel Prize-winning physicist Andre Geim and colleagues at the University of Nijmegen in 1997 when they used the same technique to levitate a live frog.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-01-magnetically-levitated-flies-clues-future-life.html

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy Empty Re: Discovery Channel 911

Post  Jenetta Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:52 am

Owlsden what does magnetically levitated flies have to do with 911? Maybe you better start a biology thread...lol.

Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy 992990  Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy 992990  Discovery Channel 9-11 science and conspiracy 992990

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:24 am