tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Conspiracy Of Silence- Banned Discovery Channel Documentary - full length

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Conspiracy Of Silence- Banned Discovery Channel Documentary - full length Empty Conspiracy Of Silence- Banned Discovery Channel Documentary - full length

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weSzkIB8184

Conspiracy Of Silence- Banned Discovery Channel Documentary - full length

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Conspiracy Of Silence- Banned Discovery Channel Documentary - full length Empty Re: Conspiracy Of Silence- Banned Discovery Channel Documentary - full length

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Y'know - A few People should download this Video and make sure It gets seen by others Who are in denial...

Whistle

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Conspiracy Of Silence- Banned Discovery Channel Documentary - full length Empty Re: Conspiracy Of Silence- Banned Discovery Channel Documentary - full length

Post  Brook Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:52 pm

Yep...I remember seeing this video.... It made the rounds at Avalon for awhile. But it's certainly telling a story eh?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:05 pm

there was a huge thread on this on pa/pc - perhaps, it should be copied and brought here
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Jonathon
    20th October 2010, 15:16
    I have been on a documentary spree as of late. Conspiracy of Silence is probably something everyone should see, although it isn't a pretty story nor does it have a happy ending. Why is it that the Catholic church always seems to be involved in child abuse and the 'potato' is so hot that NO ONE in Washington will touch it (rhetorical)? This may give some insight. Many lines to read between.

Conspiracy of Silence is a 56-minute unreleased documentary film produced by Yorkshire Television in 1994. The subject of the film is an alleged child sexual abuse ring involving a number of prominent Nebraska persons (with a trail leading back to Washington), including Lawrence King, an Omaha banker, political fundraiser, and convicted felon. The documentary was scheduled for broadcast in the United States on cable outlet Discovery Channel on May 3, 1994. However, it was never aired. Proponents of the film claim that it was withdrawn due to political pressure; neither Yorkshire Television nor Discovery Channel commented officially on why it was not aired.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/conspiracy-of-silence/
    observer
    20th October 2010, 19:11
    This subject is covered in detail in the book, "The Franklin Cover-Up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska", by John W. DeCamp. I have a copy of the 2nd addition, and all those interviewed in this documentary are named and quoted in the book.

I tried to find a free printing in bibliotecapleyades.net to add a link in this comment, but could only find reference to the book in multiple other books in print on that site.

Cathy O'Brien has much to say on the same subject in her book "Trans-formation of America". I also have a copy of this book and find the information to be very credible. Here's a link to excerpts from that text:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/obrien.htm
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:10 pm

"Conspiracy Of Silence" (Banned Discovery Channel Documentary)

heyokah
    4th May 2011, 21:23

"Conspiracy of Silence" is a powerful, disturbing documentary revealing a nationwide child abuse and pedophilia ring that leads to the highest levels of government.
    Featuring intrepid investigator John DeCamp, a highly decorated Vietnam war veteran and 16-year Nebraska state senator, "Conspiracy of Silence" reveals how rogue elements at all levels of government have been involved in systematic child abuse and pedophilia to feed the base desires of key politicians

Based on DeCamp's riveting book, The Franklin Cover-up, "Conspiracy of Silence" begins with the shut-down of Nebraska's Franklin Community Federal Credit Union after a raid by federal agencies in November 1988 revealed that $40 million was missing.
    When the Nebraska legislature launched a probe into the affair, what initially looked like a financial swindle soon exploded into a startling tale of drugs, money laundering, and a nationwide child abuse ring.
    Nineteen months later, the legislative committee's chief investigator died suddenly and violently, like more than a dozen other people linked to the Franklin case.

So why have you never heard of the Franklin cover-up?
    Originally scheduled to air in May of 1994 on the Discovery Channel, "Conspiracy of Silence" was yanked at the last minute due to formidable pressure applied by top politicians.
    Some very powerful people did not want you to watch this documentary.

https://youtu.be/weSzkIB8184

bearcow
    4th May 2011, 21:26
    a good one to show people who still have their head in the sand
    Carmen
    4th May 2011, 21:36
    This has to be the most ghastly aspect of a decadent, collapsing society. Utterly repugnant to our mothering, nurturing natures. When I hear this stuff, I just know there has to be a 'clean out'.
    seko
    5th May 2011, 00:00
    People need to talk about things like things, you can't live in fear anymore.......never. Stand up and say something, never live in fear, that is probably worse than to be killed.
    I;m sure this happens in a massive scale all around the world
    humanalien
    5th May 2011, 02:17
    Before that, the kids at boystown were used as sex slaves. The governments used
    to hold sex parties, right in the white house, late at night. They would hold them
    at governors mansions and homes of the rich. Our government would fly these kids
    to various countries to be used as sex toys for the rich.

Right now, if these kids aren't being sold into the sex trade, our government uses
    them to experiment on. These are most likely the missing kids seen on the milk cartons...
    humanalien
    5th May 2011, 02:29
    I see this is the same video that i saw about boys town. Very informative video
    that everyone should watch.... Thanks for posting it.
    ketikoti
    5th May 2011, 02:54
    I am afraid that such scandalous situations seems to be rampant amongst a lot of upper echelons of the governments worldwide, as if certain sexual deviant preferences makes a promotion in high positions more likely... may be because you can be controlled a bit better than a straight-forward integer person.
    In The Netherlands for instance it is known that the highest official in the Department of Justice (mr. Joris Demmink) has put his hands on some very young boys, but he seems to be protected by politicians of all ideologies, and without doubt by the influentual royal family. Anyone who wants to take some action against him is dead, afraid and intimidated or having otherwise a very bad time and live.
    observer
    6th May 2011, 00:44
    One of the books in my library is 'The Franklin Cover Up, by John De Camp.

De Camp's book ties-in with the activities reported in Cathy O'Brien book, 'Trans-formation of America' and the Project Monarch material. All of this evidence implicates The White House through several administrations.

What we are looking at is the evidence of demonic ritual as preformed by the global elite.

I couldn't find an online free copy of De Camp's, 'The Franklin Cover Up'. If you go to this link, and click-on 'Look Inside', you will get the gist of what it's about.

http://www.amazon.com/Franklin-Cover-Up-Satanism-Murder-Nebraska/dp/0963215809#_

This is a free online link to Cathy O'Brien's book, 'Trans-formation of America:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/transforusa/transformation.htm

These demonic rituals have been a pivotal part of the occult activities of the global elite since the dawn of civilization. It is through these kinds of rituals that the elite interface with the hyper-dimensional reptilian presence.

This video, 'Conspiracy of Silence', is just a small piece of evidence in this tangled web.
    heyokah
    6th May 2011, 08:16
    Thank you observer, for giving your time to offer here the free online link to Cathy O'Brien's book, 'Trans-formation of America'
    and the link to De Camp's, 'The Franklin Cover Up'

Here some short reviews on the last one.

This book is very disturbing. It is a great read: very well written and well documented. It is incredible what DeCamp discloses here. The corruption at the highest levels of government and finance. The ritual torture, sexual abuse, and murder of innocent children. Everyone should read this book, especially those who have a tendency to place people on a pedestal just because they have money, look good, and hang out with rich and influential people. If you have children, you had better keep an eye on them, because people like those exposed in this book definitely have their eyes on them. May their ends be in accordance with their works.

For all of us who think there might be some truth to Conspiracy Theory, and those who can't figure out why the filthy-rich seem to get away with anything, and those who sometimes get The Look from colleagues or friends, a look that says "You'd better get on meds, you're so paranoid !".
    Here the story is told by a Republican Senator, not some left-wing activist or delirious drug-user. Here's someone you can trust, for his belief, for his morality and rooted-to-the-bone honesty.
    And that story just HAD to be told.

I cannot stress how important this book is, it remained fresh in my mind for weeks.
    This is one book that has to be read, if you're American the material in this book would shock you. I watched a recent episode of Oprah about missing children in America In which a statistic was used which shocked me. 2,000 children go missing in the United States every single Day!!!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 am