tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

THE CONSPIRACY THEORY: IS THE U.N. GOING TO TAKE OVER THE INTERNET ON SEPTEMBER 30TH?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE CONSPIRACY THEORY: IS THE U.N. GOING TO TAKE OVER THE INTERNET ON SEPTEMBER 30TH? Empty THE CONSPIRACY THEORY: IS THE U.N. GOING TO TAKE OVER THE INTERNET ON SEPTEMBER 30TH?

Post  Carol Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:26 pm

NEW WORLD ORDER, U.N. INTERNET
    THE CONSPIRACY THEORY: IS THE U.N. GOING TO TAKE OVER THE INTERNET ON SEPTEMBER 30TH?
    SEPTEMBER 10, 2016 4
    WARN 

My name is Tori Proffer and I am a retired ISP – Internet Service Provider.  I am considered one of the first woman ISPs.  I spent 22 years in the Internet industry and now I analyze what has happened to our country and my local area politics, since my distraction.

We have recently heard the news of the 0bama admin moving ICANN – the folks intrusted of handling the domain space of our, made in the U.S.A., Internet, to the U.N.

When I was researching this topic, in regards to our First Amendment, I did so on my campaign web site.  I am running for my local Missouri House District.  I am running for local office, because I believe our country is in big trouble and the only way to fix it is on the local level/state.

On August 29th I published the below article, as I believed the ICANN transfer to the U.N. to be, potentially, about our right of free speech; as guaranteed by our U.S. Constitution.

However, the issue became more complicated when an ISP by the name of JP Morgan visited my obscure website, before Google had a chance to index for search engines!

This was a big ‘heads up‘ to me!

First, let me be clear, I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I do have some pretty good discernment, as I have been on the Internet since 1993.  This is way before there was social media, just basically bulletin board service and .alt forums.  I was part of the first global communications that our world has had!  It was an amazing adventure!

Out of the conversations pictures of our real world started growing in one’s mind, and it was not the same world that is represented to us by our government, nor our media. Anyone that gave them any credit, or examined them was, derogatorily, labeled a conspiracy theorist … rather than, what they truly were, an analyst!

“I am not a conspiracy theorist, I am a conspiracy analyst” ~Gore Vidal

I believe that I have ‘stepped‘ into one of the biggest, potential, conspiracies of all times!  I don’t know how else to explain the information that I am about to present.  As well I realize, if in fact true, that I am putting myself into harm’s way.  But the fact is, I am a Marine Corps – Vietnam era, veteran. I have an oath of service and one that is made to God to protect and defend our U.S. Constitution.  I have to live by that oath and have no other option, especially if there is a ‘hidden‘ agenda to usurp our U.S. Constitution.

“The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.” ~J. Edgar Hoover

To exacerbate matters, Senator Ted Cruz created an ‘Internet’ Doomsday Clock, the issue is that Sen. Cruz is stating that the Internet is being transferred to the folks that are ALREADY in control of the Internet – ICANN!

He ‘claims‘ this group – ICANN, which already has control of the Internet, consists of 162 foreign countries.  There are 192 United Nations (UN) member states … 193 including the U.S. It would not be the first time a politician has gotten his numbers wrong, but it is an interesting statement.

Earlier this week, I called Senator Cruz’s office in Texas and told them their error, it has yet to be fixed.

On 9/8 I sent ICANN the below email. They have not responded, but they did send a receipt of this communication to me:

“Subject: ICANN DNS Transfer

I am a former ISP.  I started my career building Internets in 1993 and am considered one of the first woman ISPs. And because of this I consider myself a ‘stakeholder’ of ‘Intellectual Property Rights’.  After all, there were no college courses in those days, just trial and error and finally some O’Reily books.

I am concerned about the transfer of ICANN to U.N. authority (as described by the WSJ 8/28 article, An Internet Giveaway to the U.N.).  I am wondering, as are other network administrators, how these root zone files are going to be transferred.  Is this a hardware event, or simply authoritative control issue?

Thank you in advance.”

Be aware, that I am not yet up to speed on the IANA Stewardship agreement.  However it is being managed by NTIA – National Telecommunications & Information Agency.

The NTIA was a partial administrator of the Stimulus bill includes $7.2 billion for broadband

Ironically, in 2009, my company participated in this project for our local community.  It left several unanswered questions, especially with who received the awards in our area and the lack of oversight, and the lack of job creation; which was the reason stated for the monies. But more about that later.

I have created this website to examine the, potential, U.N. take-over of the Internet, which I believe that I am a ‘stakeholder‘ of the ‘intellectual property‘ known as the Internet, as I am considered an Internet pioneer, and one of the first woman Internet Service Providers!

I have also created this site to move the web-traffic off of my ‘campaign site’, as it seems that the traffic is not limited to my district.

profffer_webstat

If I am wrong about my analysis, I will wear a tinfoil hat to all the social media outlets I visit! If I am right, we had better get ready for SEPTEMBER 30TH!

I have also created a Facebook discussion group. Description: “The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.”
    ~J. Edgar Hoover

Conspiracy Theorists are demonized because of this very reason. When in fact the Conspiracy Theorist is not a ‘theorist’ at all, but more an analyst of a theory!

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist, I am a Conspiracy Analyst ~Gore Vidal

People, for years, have had an unsettling feeling in America, as something is not right. Especially after 9/11/2001 when serious questions were ignored by our government. And today, things seem to be rushing towards a global government, or a New World Order. It seems that the United Nations has been selected as the leader in the usurpation of our Constitution. If this is true, how could this be?

Don’t we owe it to our children to examine the possibilities that, somehow, our nation has been usurped from “WE” the People!

This group will examine this possibility, as well as current events.

Conspiracy Theorists are demonized because of this very reason. When in fact the Conspiracy Theorist is not a ‘theorist’ at all, but more an ‘analyst‘.
    This group will examine this possibility, as well as current events.”

I will also post to one of my favorite ‘Conspiracy’ forums – Godlikeproductions.com – GLP.

GLP makes this disclaimer to the user:

“DON’T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately…”

Because GLP has a high rate of visitors, there is a lot of information disseminated. And they make it clear, it is the reader’s responsibility to sift the wheat from the chaff … As it is the same responsibility for the reader of this site.

Here is a link to that thread that was started 8/30 – ARE THEY GOING TO CRASH THE INTERNET?

According to Ted Cruz’s ‘Doomsday’ clock, if I am right, we only have a handful of days left for ‘Freedom’ of Speech!

If one wants to send a tip: annon@4warn.us

Let’s face reality, if the head of the FBI is afraid of arresting Hillary Clinton, for fear it will take down our nation … something is wrong!

http://4warn.us/2016/09/10/the-conspiracy-theory-is-the-u-n-going-to-take-over-the-internet-on-september-30th/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE CONSPIRACY THEORY: IS THE U.N. GOING TO TAKE OVER THE INTERNET ON SEPTEMBER 30TH? Empty Re: THE CONSPIRACY THEORY: IS THE U.N. GOING TO TAKE OVER THE INTERNET ON SEPTEMBER 30TH?

Post  Carol Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:01 am

President Obama wants this to be the last month of an open, uncensored internet
    President Obama wants this to be the last month of an open, uncensored internet guaranteed by the U.S. government. His plan to end American stewardship would hand new power to authoritarian governments offended by the internet as we know it.

The good news is it appears congressional leaders have agreed to rescue the internet in time to prevent the Sept. 30 expiration of U.S. oversight. Sen. Ted Cruz, who has pushed hard against the plan since it was announced two years ago, told me last week he’s “cautiously optimistic” legislators will block it through a rider to the federal budget: “The basic proposition of keeping the internet free has united Republicans across the spectrum and should also unite Democrats with Republicans.”

Top Senate and House Republicans have signaled they will ensure U.S. oversight continues to protect the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, or Icann, and its stakeholders. The leaders of the four congressional committees that oversee the internet—Sen. John Thune and Rep. Fred Upton (Commerce) and Sen. Chuck Grassley and Rep. Bob Goodlatte (Judiciary)—sent a detailed letter last week to Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker and Attorney General Loretta Lynch: “This irreversible decision could result in a less transparent and accountable internet governance regime or provide an opportunity for an enhanced role for authoritarian nation-states.” They focused on several fatal problems with the Obama plan:

Several countries are committed to ending Icann’s status as a U.S. legal entity, which would invalidate its legal protections. “The matter of jurisdiction alone raises questions,” the legislators wrote. “These critically important jurisdictional issues cannot wait for resolution after the transition occurs.”

Icann’s monopoly over the root zone of domain names earns it hundreds of millions of dollars in annual revenues. Icann should not become an unregulated monopoly. “We have serious concerns about the ability to ensure that Icann would follow its own bylaws” absent oversight, the lawmakers wrote. An unregulated monopoly is more dangerous than a monopoly regulated by the U.S.

The legislators also rejected the claim of Icann’s general counsel, in a letter in today’s Wall Street Journal, that Icann never had an antitrust exemption. They cited a federal appeals court decision in 2000 finding antitrust immunity arising from operating the root zone under the U.S. government contract. That’s important because authoritarian governments would argue Icann could only regain antitrust exemption by joining the United Nations or another government-led organization. The lawmakers found it “troubling” that Obama administration lawyers failed even to ask what happens to Icann’s antitrust status if the U.S. contract ends.

I think we'd better start praying!

For more go to:
    [link to www.wsj.com]

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:44 am